TWO FACE

By pinkyjhewelii

Good side and bad side. More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XX1
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII

Teaser

147K 3K 427
By pinkyjhewelii

In a world where everyone is over exposed, the coolest thing you can do is maintain your mystery.

Kenshin Aki Sarmiento grew up with his father alone—not knowing her mother. There is something in his personality. Sometimes, he's innocent like a kid but sometimes, he's a bad boy.

Curiousity will kill you, of course. But what is the secret behind the innocence and the wild side of this guy? Remember that the less you reveal, the more people can wonder.

TWO-FACE

Pinkyjhewelii © 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1M 676K 75
(FHS#1) Braylee wants to make her friends happy, Denver wants to get some sleep. She's hell-bent on making the world a better place while he's desper...
570K 16.1K 13
Sit back and relax and welcome to...Sardinas Family--este Sandejas Family👑 Sandejas Family's sabog moments, adventures. Usually consists of excerpts...
6.9K 401 8
"I really wanted it to be you. I so badly wanted it to be you, until I understood, you didn't want it to be me." ───────────── Paano kung mahal na ma...
2.9M 82.6K 60
WARNING: This story is my oldest story! You might encounter some cringe and immature scenes that needs some revisions! ... He bought me, but I didn't...