Something I Can't Have (Seme...

By Uunouncium

watch as kakashi the college professor falls for the reader, who happens to be one of his students. featur... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
Epilogue
Author's Note (important)
AP: Hidan
AP: Hidan (Pt 2)
AP: Hidan (Pt 3)
AP: Hidan (Pt 4)
AP: Hidan (Pt 5)
AP: Kiba Inuzuka
AP: Kiba (Pt 2)
AP: Kiba (Pt 3)
AP: Kiba (Pt 4)
AP: Kiba (Pt 5)
AP: Shikamaru Nara
AP: Shikamaru (Pt 2)
AP: Shikamaru (Pt 3)
AP: Obito Uchiha
AP: Obito (Pt 2)
AP: Obito (Pt 4)
AP: Obito (Pt 5)
AP: Obito (Pt 6)
AP: Obito (Pt 7)
AP: Obito (Pt 8)
AP: Obito (Pt 9)
AP: Obito (Pt 10)
AP: Juugo Taka
AP: Juugo (Pt 2)
AP: Kidomaru Smith
AP: Kidomaru (Pt 2)
AP: Kidomaru (Pt 3)

AP: Obito (Pt 3)

836 30 5
By Uunouncium

kakashi pov

i sighed. i walked into my last class for the day. i looked around. i let out a breath of relief. looks like he is only in my mon, wed, fri English lit class. that's good. i wrote my name on the board and turned to face the class. "im kakashi hatake. this is sophomore calculus. is there anyone who isn't susposed to be here?" i asked. a hand went up. i looked to see a rather good looking guy who had half his face burned severely and it scarred up. half his face was a light red but strangely made him more appealing. "im a senior and i know im susposed to have a calculus class. could you check and see if im on the list?" he asked. i nodded and pulled out my list. "whats your name?" "its obito. obito uchiha," he said. i searched and i found it on my list. "it looks like this is the right class, mr uchiha. you are all good," i said. he nodded.

it was just after i finished the lesson for the day. i had passed out a test. "i know its a bummer that you guys get a test on the first day but dont worry. this is a test to see where you are at right now. do your best. go ahead and start," i said. roughly ten minutes before the first one was done. it was obito. he grabbed his bag and carried the paper up to the front desk where i was and placed it face down. the back of the sheet was covered with writing. i smiled. someone shows alot of work. he started out the door. "shit!" he came back to my desk. "mr hatake....do you happen to know of a guy named john?" he asked. i was confused by the question. "he is in one of my classes. why?" i asked, an air of suspicion. something about this man struck something with me. everything in my body told me to be wary of him. he chuckled. "its nothing to be alarmed about, mr hatake. i had ran into him at the library, literally actually. exchanged casual conversation. nothing deep or anything. seemed like a good guy. it was when he left that i noticed that he dropped three hundred bucks on the floor...." my eyes widened,"....yeah, i know right? ive been trying to find him ever since but you know what they say, when ya looking for something, you will never find it," he shrugged. oh.....shit. now i kinda feel like an asshole for thinking that about the guy. "well that isn't good at all. i do happen to know john. he is in my English lit class. its monday, Wednesday, and friday in this building, room 201. 10 am to 11:30 am. im sure if you stop by sometime during that time, you will run into him again," i said with a smile. "thanks, mr hatake! see ya next week," he waved and was out the door. what a nice guy. i wish there were more people like him in the world.

the next day....

reader pov

no matter how we tried to get over it, it was still awkward between us. ever since that day, kiba has been distant. still steals glances frequently during class. ill admit i was a bit bummed about the whole thing. im tired of the awkward situation between me and him.

"kiba!" i called after him. he was out the class quicker than anything else. he looked back as i caught up to him. "kiba...im tired of this awkwardness. i dont want this to carry on all semester. tell me what is going on," i said. he was way to easy to say i love you. that is never good. im a person who cares about other people. he is vulnerable to all types of shit. "its nothing," he grunted, turning to walk away. i grabbed his hand and pulled him back. "kiba....im worried. falling in love like that...that's never good. id hate to see you fall in love with the wrong person and end up miserable for the rest of your life. tell me how you are feeling," i said. he sighed. "well...what happened was--" "kiba come on!! we gonna be late for practice!" both our heads snapped to naruto who was waving for kiba. he sighed again. "just....dont worry about me, john. im fine. im over it. i dont know what i was thinking. i...i gotta go. ill see you friday," he said before taking off running. guess ill never get to the bottom of that. i just headed to class.

i was surprised by the face i saw when i finally got to kakashi's class. he was leaned against the doorway. looked up as i was approaching. "honestly didnt think id see you ever again," i said, pausing. he chuckled. "ya gotta admit, we have a lot in common. dont worry, i was just stalking you. its no big deal," he said, a grin crossing his face. "what? well ill be damned. you were this close to getting the d and you are on stalking level? mind blown," i thought it was just kiba being weird. apparently i have that affect on people. he busted out laughing. "im just messing with you. i ended up chatting with kakashi, who teaches my calculus class, and he just couldn't stop talking about some guy. i asked who and was surprised by the name. figured we could....hang out? cant say i have a lot of friends," he scratched his head nervously. "you are a part of a frat," i deadpanned. "yeah but the guys are acting like im not even part of it. i dont get invited to any of the parties or the outings or anything. besides that....well me and you were vibing pretty well, ya know, before the thing," he said, a light blush coming over his cheeks. i had to admit we were vibing pretty well. hmm....he might know something about kiba. might be able to get some insight on him. "sounds cool to me. i do have a question though," i said. he shrugged. "me and kiba sorta....messed around not to long ago..." his eyes widened,"....i know right? i didnt think he was gay either but anyway. after we finished, he was talking about loving me. naturally i was like naw bro. that was just sex. figured it would start with sex then maybe turn into something else. im just wondering....how that came to be. i tried to talk to him about it earlier but he had to go," i said. he busted out laughing. "oh that's funny. you had sex with kiba too?" i nodded. "oh that's too much. i did too, once upon a time ago, and he was the same way. i dont know what is wrong with that guy. i swear if you look at him long enough, he will wanna get married. he sexy as fuck but i cant deal with that strong L-word this early in the game," he said, scratching his head. i let out a sigh of relief. i honestly thought it was just me being crazy. "well i gotta head to class now. how about we meet up later?" i offered. "sounds good. meet me a the frat house. shit ton of parties that i dont want to go to alone," he said. i nodded. a wave and he was off.

its been a while since ive been back at the frat house. last time i came, it was to drop sasuke off with his girlfriend, ino. im curious about how he is doing. i haven't seen him in a while. i knocked on the door. a few minutes before naruto opened the door. "hey man! whatcha doin here?" he asked. "im actually here to see obito. he asked me to meet him here," i said. his expression dropped at the mention of obito. "oh...well you know where his room is," he said, backing away and inviting me inside. i didnt even worry about it. i just knocked on the basement door. a muffled 'come on down!' and i headed down.

he was shuffling through his drawers when i walked in. "close the door behind you," he said. i did so and took a seat on his bed. "so what about this party?" i asked. "bro its gonna be wild. i know about this party happening at hebi university tonight. guys there are real experimental. might even come out with a boyfriends," he said as he dug out a shirt. "how does this look?" he asked, holding it up to his chest. it was a black tee with an emoji smiley face right in the middle of it. "looks good to me," i shrugged. he quickly pulled off his white tee and tossed it out before pulling the black one on. "ok. im good. party is at 9 tonight. do you have a car?" i nodded. "good cause trying to call an uber when we are drunk is fucking impossible," he said. we shared a laugh.

later on that night....

it was more of a....get together. like 30 people were there mingling. "how did you find out about this party?" i asked. it was at a small house. couldn't have been more than a one bedroom. big yard.

(author's note: kidomaru's house from the original story)

"posted on the internet. didnt expect it to be so....small but it could be fun, right?" his eyes were full of hope. i shrugged. i parked a block away and we walked to the party. it wasn't loud at all. guess im thinking of the frat party. we walked inside the door way. really small living room with five people talking in a group. kitchen was full of people surrounding a table and drinking. there was a bedroom with three people in it chatting on the king sized bed. i looked too obito, whose eyes were dead set on a thin guy with a pony tail. dark skin. loose fitting jeans and tee shirt. he was chatting with another guy while drinking. "john...20 bucks says that guy is gay," he said. "tsk...20 bucks say he has a gun on him," the guy looked like a thug. "im.....im gonna talk to him. i feel like i, and by that i mean us, could get lucky. he might know a guy so hold on," he walked over to the guy. i couldn't hear what they were saying but the thug guy was looking obito up and down with a dark blush. he stood up, pulling his pants up. motioned with his head to a back door. obito motioned for me to follow them.

we were standing in the back yard. the guy's back was against the wall with me and obito in front of him. "john, this is kidomaru. goes by kido. kido, this is my friend john," obito introduced us. he looked at me and a dark blush came over his cheeks. i held out a hand. he shook it. "so how is this gonna work?" i asked. "look guys, im not gonna be the only one getting fucked. both of you guys are tops while im vers. need a bottom or this shit wont work," grunted kido. obito pursed his lips in concentration. "hey john, you think if we talk to kiba then he will--" i just shook my head. "that guy is screwed up in the head but i do know a guy. a foursome sounds like his kinda thing," i pulled out my cell. "text him now!" both of them said in unison. i chuckled as i texted him.

me: two tops and a verse. wanna make it a foursome?

his response was immediate.

hidan: my house right the fuck now

"ill drive," i said and we were off. 20 minutes and i was knocking on his door. it opened right up, revealing him in just some boxer briefs. he looked between the three of us. "lets get this party started," he said with a sick grin. before we knew it, everyone was in the bed. door was locked. clothes littered the floor. first one who came to me was kido. started with a kiss. obito was doing the same with hidan. didnt take long before me and obito were getting sucked off. never thought id be involved in something like this. i could get used too this.

{time skip}

four hours and two buckets of cum later, everyone was passed out....except for me and obito. the other two found different corners of the bed to lay on while me and obito laid side by side. "thanks man," said obito after a moment of silence. "for what?" i asked. he chuckled. "for all of this...." he motioned over the bed and the room,"...the frat guys, my 'friends', wouldn't be caught dead doing something like this with me," he muttered. "forget em, obito. they trippin anyway. they seem like nice guys but i cant see myself getting all buddied up with them," i said. i could tell that they were trying not to be mean but really wanted nothing to do with me. shows in class. whenever there is a group activity, im the last one they want. i had went to join the group when tsunade gave us a packet. 'john! oh yeah...um....well we were actually gonna ask (random name) to join us. ya see....i didnt we didnt do our homework and such and so is gonna help us catch up'. if that wasn't a blatant 'fuck off john' i dont know what is. it was a moment of silence. i was still fully awake. it seemed like i had just got my second wind when the other two passed out. "john.....i kinda wanna go another round," muttered obito. i saw him growing. "i kinda wanna wake em up now," i said, growing right along with him. "lets wake em up," he grinned.

the next morning.....

i dropped kido off at the house and was headed back to the frat house to drop obito off. "last night was something else. didnt think my first time in a year would be so intense," he said, absentmindedly staring out the window. "wha!!" i was surprised. he chuckled. "yeah. cant say it comes easy for me. having to rely on going to parties and hoping i get lucky is hard. most nights it just me and my hand," he said. "well i cant say i know the feeling. hidan is always willing," i said. he laughed. "i swear that guy is crazier than kiba is," he said. hidan kept pushing the others out but insisted i stay. told them all that we were dating. there was a moment of silence. "what are you doing the rest of the day?" he asked. "study for a bit. gotta work later on. you?" i asked. "all i got is practice till around 9. wanna chill out?" he asked. i shrugged.

later on that night....

after i got off work, i headed to the frat house. i knocked on the door again. this time it was kiba who answered, wearing just his undies. his face went bright red when he saw me. "w-w-what are you doing here?" he stuttered. "spending the night in your room," i grinned, pulling him into a kiss. i pulled away. "or not. dont want you feeling like you love me again. im here to hang out with obito. he said he got some movies that arent even out yet," i was excited. kiba seemed defeated. he backed away, inviting me inside. "of course i am open to spending the night," i winked at him before heading downstairs.

as soon as i walked into the room, i was hit with the intense burst of musk. i nearly puked. he was on his bed, no shoes or shirt, just lounging there in his football pads. "what he fuck!" i said through my hand. he grinned when he looked up. "i got the hook up, bro. every new movie out in the past few months. its gonna be a long night," he said as he got up and walked over to the tv. started fidgeting with the PS3 under his 40 in tv. "i dont know if you know this but you smell like ass....and not the good kind. did you shower after the game?" i asked. he shrugged. "no, its not ok. im gonna fucking die if i have to deal with this all night. go wash your ass!" i pointed out the door. he went to say something but retreated, instead just moping around the room, grabbing some clothes and heading out. i opened the window and turned on the fan. i found a trash bag in his drawer and stuffed all the sweaty jockstraps into it, along with the sweaty tee shirts and socks. this guy is a slob. i cant deal with a stinky guy. probably wont have very many of these sleep overs if he is gonna be like this.

meanwhile....

shikamaru pov

im a little bit...conflicted. i feel like....i cant even risk talking to john cause who knows what obito would do. i get the feeling he is taking their friendship differently than john is. i heard the door to the bathroom open, followed by the whistling of obito as he went in, closing the door behind him. guess that's a good thing. obito almost never showers here. its always at his dad's house or something. i try not to thin about what is going on with him. it makes my skin crawl.

it was a while but i did hear the door open. i waited a few minutes just incase before i got up and walked to the bathroom to pee. he was still in there, talking to himself in the mirror. most of it was unintelligible but the words 'boyfriend' and 'john' were thrown about frequently. i didnt want to jump to conclusions. i just waited in my room till he went back downstairs before going to the bathroom.

================================================================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 2.1K 49
Watch as an arrogant, obnoxious, asshole of a bluenette find out a bit more about himself and his feelings for the reader Reader is seme, Grimmjow i...
346K 4.1K 29
haikyuu!! one-shots written by a queer girl because i said so. contains: romance angst bromance shipping and the trash that is oikawa both characte...
5.5K 196 28
Jiro x kaminari. There is no smut cuz I don't feel comfortable writing that ^-^ Other than that it's just them getting together and stuff 👍
295K 6.6K 44
A story in which (Y/n) falls pregnant from her boyfriend Kakashi. This is the second part of my other book "Kakashi x reader I [English]", although...