Flannels and Caps •hiatus•

By lewserloser

"Hey, I bought you a pure cocoa milk tea with no sugar added, just like what you always order." The person at... More

prologue
it'll be your fault if i die
lesbian alert
thanks for the treat bro
the chainsaw girls
friendzoned
it says push, not pull
daddy long legs and wet womb
mysterious crush
how to flirt
how on earth would a fictional character like me?
that guy on the featured section
a demon grandfather
lets play a game
dark rapunzel
first lash out of the little specie
korea with what?

IM SO SORRY (not a chappie)

345 14 16
By lewserloser

November 26 9:38 am

IT WAS MY BOYFRIEND'S BIRTHDAY UESTERDAY (sean) AND I DIDNT UPDATE CUZ I AUTOMATICALLY SLEPT AFTER I WENT HOME FROM SCHOOL.

AND IM SO SORRY IF IM VERY SLOW AT UPDATES. I GET WRITER'S BLOCK VERY OFTEN NOW.

it's saturday here in the philippines, and still, i have so much work to do. But, I'm still gonna try to update for you guys :)

But for now,

BELATED hAPPY GETTING-OUT-OF-THE-PUSSY DAY, LOSER!!!1!!!1!! yesterday is a day to remember about you being fresh out off the pussy. 💕 and remembering every detail and hard-work your mom had to do to get your fat ass outta your mom's reproductive system.

I love you, guys. Having 2k reads made my day :))) sorry for being spg up there ^^

-joanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 12.5K 51
*Mature Content Warning* I rest both my hands against the table. "I'll go on another date with you, if you tell me one thing about yourself that no...
93.5K 5.2K 32
Have you ever thought that the Forest can Call anyone? or even you? What would it be like to be called by the Forest? Will it be Creepy? Interesting...
35.5K 953 18
you live in the forest of isle 1, but you got curious and boi oh boi you wished you had stayed in the forest. . . . Or not *wink wink*
14.1K 331 15
This wasn't the story you could tell kids to make them sleep better at night. This wasn''t the story that would inspire people. This wasn't a happy s...