Love is in the Air (Cameron B...

By katykat235

This story is about going camping and meeting the love of your life. But, will you be the only one to fall in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-Love at First Sight
Chapter 2-Camping Trip!
Chapter 3-Say Yes & Start Packing
Chapter 4-The Sparks & The Arrival
Chapter 5-Alani & Spencer
Chapter 6-Dinner, Dessert, & Payback
Chapter 7-Romance Blooms & Dreams Come True
Chapter 8-Skyfall
Chapter 9-Kolin & Peyton
Chapter 10-Karan & Ishani
Chapter 11-Kolin & Peyton Get Together
Chapter 13-Truth or Dare? Dedicated to emilie0228
Chapter 14-VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL!
Chapter-15 The Plan...Backfires!?
Chapter 16 Why Do They Hate Me?
Chapter 17 Um...Your Crazy?
Chapter 18 Let's Do This...
Chapter 19 Save You Tonight
Chapter 20 Undercover
Chapter 21 The Camera
Chapter 22 Lead
Chapter 23 She's Not Afraid
Chapter 24 Conflict in the Camp
Chapter 25 Best Day of My Life
Epilogue

Chapter 12-Scavenger Hunt! Dedicated to emilie0228

544 8 0
By katykat235

Chapter 12

Out came...Ishani. We were still pretty freaked...well...except for Karan.

"Hey Ishani! We weren't just talking about you!" he said. Wow...

(Karan's P.O.V)

"Hey Ishani! We weren't just talking about you!" I said. Wow...smooth Karan.

"Ok? Umm, I a-actually have to admit s-something..." she said.

"Well..." Hayley asked.

"Oh right! Well, I actually d-didn't get lost. I just wanted to m-meet new people and ha-hang out with t-them." she said, fidgeting with her fingers and looking down.

"Oh that's ok! Let's hang out now!" I said. Wow, I sound like a dork...

"Oh hey. We haven't officially met. My name is Kolin and I like warm hugs!" Kolin said, then he hugged Peyton.

"Ok, are we all just going to be random right now and act like goofballs?" Peyton said, still returning the hug.

"RANDOMNESS!!" Hayley and Alani shouted in sync.

"Ok! Kolin, Ishani; would you both like to join our, annoying, group for a Scavenger hunt?" Peyton asked.

"I would love too!" Kolin said, still hugging the now exhausted looking Peyton.

"S-sure!" replied Ishani.

"Ok! Me and Hayley are going to find things for our Scavenger hunt! The rest of you will go and get ready...this is going to be a hard scavenger hunt.

**

(Hayley's P.O.V)

After we had found all the items, we made a checklist of the things we found so that we don't end up losing them. We eventually returned to see everyone wearing exercise clothing, sneakers, and even a few helmets were placed on some heads. They know us too well already.

"Ok, these are the items you will be looking for; a blue baseball, a pink baseball, a basketball, a silver steel bat, a yellow wooden bat, an orange golf ball, a pink golf ball, a green travel lamp-with the light ON or else it won't count, a Perry the Platypus plush figure, an Agent P plush figure, a plush butterfly, a Barbie doll, a Ken doll, and finally a drawing of Cynder from Spyro the video game-drawn and colored by Hayley Perez." Peyton stated.

We got a few okay's and claps from the audience. Yeah, I draw a little.

"Everyone except for Cameron and myself; go into your tents and NO PEAKING! Yes, you too Hayley." Peyton said.

I mumbled a fine and went in my tent with Alani and Spencer. While Karan and Ishani went in the other tent. I know I shouldn't, but I feel a little jealous that Peyton and Cameron are hiding things together. At least I get to play the game. After a few minutes of waiting, Cameron came in our tent.

"She said I could play, but to only look for the things I didn't hide myself." he said, and stayed in our tent until it was time.

(Peyton's P.O.V)

"Everyone except for Cameron and myself; go into your tents and NO PEAKING! Yes,you too Hayley." I said.

Hayley mumbled something like an okay, and left with the others. Cameron stayed behind and looked at me as if asking 'why do you need me?' As soon as the others were in the tent, I whispered to Cameron so that no-one would hear me.

"Ok, Cameron. I want you to hide; the basketball in a tree, the Perry doll in a different tree, and Hayley's picture in a place on a different tree where it will tear somewhat easily to make it harder. And you could play, just don't find these items yourself, or tell anyone else!" I instructed.

I handed him the items he needed to hide while he just stared at the picture.

"Hayley drew this?" He asked.

"Yes, and if it doesn't rip you can keep it as a reminder that you have a crush on her. NOW GO!" I whisper yelled to him as he ran away, still astonished.

I waited for him to come back from planting some things to hide mine. As soon as he came back, he gave me a peace symbol and ran into The Girls Tent. I immediately took off when he left and hid everything I had in hard to reach places and under the ground, in a hole. Good thing I brought a small shovel. As I was finishing up I took out a whistle to use to start the games. As you can tell, me and my girls take these games very seriously.

I made my way back to the tents and I took my place next to the map and the list. I was ready. I then called everyone out of their tents.

"Ok everyone, pick and partner and take your stance." I said and immediately everyone partnered up with a certain person.

Karan partnered up with Ishani; Cameron partnered up with Hayley; and Alani partnered up with Spencer.

"I don't feel like playing, I'll stay with Peyton." Kolin said. Yay!

I smiled and sat down next to Kolin by the map and list.

I smiled wider and said:

"You all have thirty minutes to find things! Use your phone's to keep track of time! If you don't return within five minutes, after the time stops, I will call and text you! If you don't return after five minutes of endless calls and texts, I will hunt You down in a scary costume and axe and I will scare you back to camp! Got it!" I said while everyone started nodding they're heads vigorously and getting in they're starting positions.

TWEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!

**

(Karan's P.O.V)

"There's the basketball Ishani!" I said.

"It's way up in that tree! How are we going to get it?" she said.

"Well, I've been talking some hip-hop dance lessons." I stated.

"Are you trying to impress me, or are you going to dance out the tree?" she replied sarcastically.

"I can climb up the tree. That's what I meant!" I said.

"Ok, well do it!" she commanded.

I slowly climbed up the tree, branch by branch. Cameron probably hid this, he has more experience than I do. This ball is way too high. There is no doubt Cameron hid this now. I finally made it and grabbed the ball.

"Here Ishani, Catch!" I yelled.

"I got it! I got it!" she shouted. It plopped in the mud a foot away from her.

"I don't got it..." she sighed as I was making my way down the tree. I was only a a few inches from the ground when I slipped and landed on my back. Ishani burst out laughing.

"Hahaha! O.M.G are you okay? Smooth! Haha!" she said while helping me up.

"Thanks." I said plainly, not as amused.

"Hey, that was actually pretty cool. Sorry for laughing though." she said then shortly after giggled.

"Thanks and no problem. It was really smooth wasn't it?" I asked. She started giggling more.

"Hey Ishani, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"You just did! But you can ask me another one." she said, then giggled more.

"Okay, well...I reallylikeyouandiwaswonderingifyouwantedtogooutsometime?" I spoke quickly.

"What? Karan, could you please repeat that?" she asked in return.

"I really like you and was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" I asked.

She stopped walking and smiled.

"I would love that." she said and her smile got wider, while I just started grinning like an idiot.

**

The whistle blew, meaning the end of the games. Me and Ishani ran back to camp holding only the basketball and each others hands. As we came back, we noticed everyone was covered in dirt and mud and some even had bruises. Everyone looked our way and started laughing at our clean clothes and only item, until they saw our hands.

" AAAAAAAWW!!" everyone said in sync. I rolled my eyes as Ishani giggled.

Peyton began to count everyone's points and it turns out Alani & Spencer and Hayley & Cameron had a tie. To settle it, Cameron and Spencer decided to do Rock, Paper, Scissors.

"Come on Spence! You can do it!" Alani said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey Hayley, I think I need some motivation too!" Cameron said pointing to his cheek.

Hayley sighed softly and gave Cameron a milli-second peck on the cheek. Cameron smirked and started the game with Spencer. Spencer ended up winning and him and Alani shared a five second kiss before Hayley started to make dinner.

"And to think, I gave you a kiss on the cheek!" Hayley said jokingly to Cameron.

"I still enjoyed it!" he replied.

"Oh, haha. Funny. The only way I would date you, was if you got me tickets to see One Direction AND The L.A County Fair coming up in four weeks." Hayley responded.

"Okay! Hayley we're starting! Why don't you make some dinner!" said Peyton.

"Fine..." Hayley grumbled, continuing to make dinner.

As Hayley was making dinner, I went to the tent and crossed off the number two on my calendar.

"Nineteen days to go." I said, then went to go eat dinner...

**

A/N:

Hey, hey, hey! Hope you liked this chapter. I worked hard! Chapter 13, for this story, coming tomorrow and 'Bright Lights and the Big City (Niall Horan) Chapter 2 will be here tomorrow too. Please read my Niall Horan story! Thank you! PEACE OUT MY FELLOW FLUFFY UNICORNS!!!

Twitter: @katykat235

Facebook: Hayley Perez

Instagram: katykat235

Tumblr: @amazinghayleylisnotonfire

~Hayley

O:-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 5 38
First he's only the boy she bumped into, then he's a game, until she's touring with him. But when she needs him the most, what will he be? (Luke Hemm...
18.6K 545 17
Is it possible to fall in love with your best friend?
2.1K 139 34
*COMPLETED* a normal teenage girl moves from her entire life left behind good freinds but her life quickly changes when that one idiot steps on her p...
315 1 24
(This is based off of something that happened to me but I ended up letting my brain spiral at one point.... very dramatic!) A young teenage girl find...