Alliance// SOA FANFIC

By Sarah_Knight_

I own nothing pertaining to SOA i only own my own characters. Can two of the biggest Motorcycle clubs come t... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Just Business
Chapter Three: Aftermath
Chapter Four:A Broken Queen
Chapter Five:Eye For An Eye
Chapter Six: Letters From The Heart
Chapter Seven: Confessions
Chapter Eight: Skeletons
Chapter Nine: Strange Emotions
Chapter Ten:A Shattered Wall
Chapter Eleven: Trust Noone
Chapter Twelve: Release Day
Chapter Thirteen: Snake in the grass
Chapter Fourteen: Stepping Down
Chapter Fifteen: A Snag In The Fairytale
Chapter Sixteen: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter Seventeen:The Truth Comes Out
Chapter Eighteen:Healing The Past
Chapter Nineteen:The Start Of a New Life
Epilogue

Chapter Two: Deadly Secrets

5.6K 142 10
By Sarah_Knight_

"Marriage? I can barely stand to hear your name brought up in conversation and you want me to marry you?" Eva hissed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"This ain't my idea baby, and the feeling is mutual. Look we marry and bring together two of the biggest clubs in the country. You help us with the money from your trading, and we give you product to trade. Plus, it will get these FBI pricks off our backs, and it might show good faith to the clubs." Jax smirked as he sat at the front of the table, the large reaper staring at Eva as she stood up, not in the mood to sit calmly.

"And what else Jax? You get to put me as a notch on your bed?" Eva smirked as she tossed her hair over to one side, revealing her black widow tattoo.

"Honey, you ain't goin near my bed okay? The repulsion you have for me, is how I feel about you." Jax hissed as he stood, his hand-held out. Eva sighed and ran her hands through her hair, her mind going over the fact that they had lost their biggest supplier. No supplies meant no money, no money meant the club was finished. When she had been patched over as President of the Renegades, she never thought that this moment would ever happen, in fact this was her nightmare.

"Deal, I will marry you Jax Teller." Eva said, the words tasting like poison as they slipped past her lips. She scoffed and turned around to face the wall, her hands running over her hair as she was sure she had just made a devastating mistake.

"You made a smart choice, Eva. This is going to benefit us both—you'll see." Jax said as he scooted back in his chair, Eva turning back around to face him. She looked at him, took him in this time around. Jax was always considered handsome with his baby blue eyes and his long blonde hair, but he repulsed her.

Her entire life she had been told to hate SAMCRO and to stay away from Jax Teller. Jax Teller was a disease and all he cared about was getting his dick wet, according to her father. Her father had always been so adamant that she stay away from Jax, and never fall for his charm, a promise she was keeping no matter what.

"When I prayed to god for a husband, maybe I should've been more specific." Eva smirked as she walked around the table and looked over the papers, Jax's signature staring her in the face. Could she do this? Could she marry Jax Teller, a man that she had hated her entire life? Her mind turned to the club, her men now resting on her shoulders and every decision she made.

"You aren't the woman of my dreams either, and you have to remember this is just business. You are NOT my wife and I am NOT your husband. You will not share my bed nor my things and you will remember where we stand." Jax said sternly, Eva straightening up as no man was going to talk down to her in such a way.

She spit on his cut and shoved him down to the floor, watching in anger as a smile ran over his bearded face. "You ever talk to me like that again Jax Teller, and I will turn your balls into earrings." She hissed as she stood over him.

"Fair enough, you dirty whore." He hissed as he stood up and wiped her saliva from his cut, watching as she signed the papers sealing the deal and his future. She threw the pen on the table and looked up at him, wishing she could just slap that smile right off his lying mouth.

"I am no whore Jax, I believe you alone own that title. I have met seven women in three months all who claim to have rattled your cage, so don't throw out words that can fit you like a glove." Eva smiled as she pushed past Jax, a curse escaping her mouth as Jax shoved her into the wall, his hand punching beside her head moments later.

"If this is gonna work, we need to get along." He hissed, his nose almost touching hers. Eva shoved him back, his intimidation not working on her. She had been groomed to be a hard bitch and that's exactly who she was.

"We don't need to get along Jax, all we have to do, is fake it till we can get divorced. My men and yours cannot know this is fake Jax, they will not come together and this will only fall apart. Around our men, we are in love—a Romeo and Juliet love if you will." Eva explained, watching as Jax bit the inside of his cheek as he knew she was right.

"I just broke up with my old lady, you really think my family is gonna buy that I left her for you—you of all people?" He mocked, Eva rolling her eyes as she knew this was going to be doomed from the start. "Besides, Clay knows about the plan." He finished.

"Who else?"

"That's it, just him." Jax said, the door giggling as Eva and Jax heard voices from the other side. Eva thought quick and pulled Jax to her, their lips collapsing as her stomach started to churn. She tried to imagine him as anyone else as she felt his hands grip her hips tight, the feeling of his skin on hers making her want to shower in boiling water.

"What the fuck is goin on here?" Clay asked as he and the guys burst into the chapel. Eva pulled away as if she was shocked by getting caught, Jax holding her close as he himself tried to sell it to the others.

They both spun a story about how they had been secret lovers for years, neither of them having the courage to tell their clubs. Most believed them, and all of them hated it, most of all the Renegades. They threw insults at the guys while the Son's made threats, the same story on a different day. Eva was terrified they would tear each other apart the moment they confessed their plans for marriage, the joyous event happening the very next day.

"Jax, what the hell is goin on here? You told me just two hours ago how much you hate this bitch—now you are getting married? What the hell is goin on?" Gemma asked, the question making everyone go silent as they waited for his response.

"I don't have to explain it—but it's happening and everyone needs to get on board. This feud had gone on way too long and I am fucking tired of it. These clubs can gain so much from each other and all we do is throw names and threats and what we need to do—is come together." Jax said, pulling Eva closer to him, his demeanor never cracking as he thought of Tara.

He wanted to bring Tara home to him and get married, but here he was standing with his enemy in a lie so big that it could tear the very fabric of his club apart. Eva held her composer as she spoke to her men, all of them looking at her with a sense of sadness in their eyes. She knew that lying to them was going to bite her in the end, but she had to sacrifice to save them.

"You love him? That is such bullshit! What is going on here!" Luke hissed as he pushed his way over to Eva, his hands cupping her face as he was sure she was lying. She was his best friend, and felt that they could share their darkest secrets no matter what, however this was something she had to carry alone.

"I love him Luke." Eva lied, watching as it destroyed her best friend. "We are getting married, and I want you to be there for me—I need you now, brother." She said in a hushed tone as she pulled him to her for a hug.

"If this is what you want, I am with you. As we all are—right." Luke said as he turned to his brothers, all of them nodding with anger and sadness in their eyes. Eva knew that her men would never get along with the son's unless they had a reason, and her marriage to Jax was a big reason.

"Chuckie, get the drinks together—we have to—celebrate." Clay said as he called out to the guy standing at the bar, two black gloves covering his hands, the only fingers left on his hands being his index fingers. He was a nervous man, but Eva took a liking to him due to his friendly demeanor.

The night celebrations went on in a very forced way, both earning confused congratulations and crossed looks as they tried to fake it as much as possible. Eva was introduced to Jax's infant son Abel, her heart melting as soon as she held him in her arms. Eva wasn't about to let her hatred for Jax cloud her mind when it came to his son, he was innocent in this mess.

"Tomorrow will go to the courthouse; you can stay at my place tonight—to keep up the appearance." Jax whispered as they finally got a moment alone to put Abel to sleep, Eva so overwhelmed with emotion she didn't know how to process it.

"This lie will kill them, Jax—but if it saves our clubs then—I guess a little white lie never hurt." Eva said, her stomach in knots as she thought about what might happened when she confessed truth to her men. She had never lied to them, the feeling of betrayal hitting her in the face like a stone wall.

"This is just business, right?" Jax asked as he crossed his arms over his chest, his eyes looking down at her with more hate than when she had arrived.

"Just business, right."

                                                                                      ***

"Dad, please don't do this—dad I promise you it will all make sense." Eva said as she tried to reason with her father over the phone. He had finally answered her call just one hour before she was supposed to be getting married, his anger and disapproval evident.

"Make sense! How could you do this Eva! Goddamn it! I told you to stay away from Jax Teller! Now you are marrying him how could you be so stupid!" Her father yelled, his cough taking over moments later making Eva cringe through the phone.

"Daddy please—please daddy I can explain— "

"You are dead to me, Eva, this is beyond unforgivable." Her father said hanging up the phone, leaving Eva in utter shock and horror. She sat in the small dressing room of the court house, her white wedding dress feeling a ton as the weight of her decisions just fell on her. She dropped her phone on her lap, tears falling on the satin gown as she tried to wipe them away.

She knew he would be angry, but to disown her was something she never even fathomed. Eva straightened up as she heard the door open, her hands quickly wiping away the tears. She sat up straight, her head looking over her shoulder as Jax walked in, dressed in blue jeans and a plaid button up shirt.

He slipped his cut over the shirt, Eva noticing the large rings on his fingers that spelled out SONS. "You dressed up." He said as he put his hands in his pockets, his eyes looking over the white wedding dress that covered her frame, complete with a veil Gemma that lent her from when she got married.

"You want it to be real, don't you?" She asked as she stood, her eyes wiping away a few stray tears. He watched as she fixed her makeup in the mirror, the question of what was wrong on the tip of his tongue but he just stood silent.

"Are you ready?" He asked, just wanting to get things over with and fast. The FBI was closing in on him and he needed to be married before going into jail, since Abel needed to be in the care of someone in the club. Gemma was having to go into hiding, and the state was not going to give Wendy custody of Abel.

"I guess—let's just get this over with." Eva said as she picked up the small bouquet of flowers Gemma had given her, her generosity scaring her slightly as she knew who Gemma was. Eva walked to the door, cut off by Jax's hand on her arm, her head turning to face him as her eyes met his.

"Thank you—this is saving my life." He said, the first honest and non-insulting thing he had said to her since she had come to Charming the day before.

"Yeah—and you are ruining mine—but then again what does it matter? I'm just a dirty whore." She hissed as she pushed him back from her, the anger and hate in her eyes burning as they walked down the long hall to the courtroom.

"Ready?" He asked as they stopped in front of the  huge doors, nearly two dozen people waiting inside for the wedding that already had the Motorcycle clubs buzzing. It had reached the Belfast Chapter within a matter of hours, of them protesting it as hard as they could.

"I hate you Jax, I really hate you."

"Ditto." He whispered as he jerked open the door, his mind telling him that this is what was needed to keep his family and club together and his heart filling with so much pain and hate, he was sure it would kill him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 1.6K 34
She just wanted to leave, to disappear. She didn't want to be in the same place anymore. She loved her father, her brothers, her sister, her family...
63.9K 1.3K 32
Charlotte "Charlie" Winston has been away from home for a couple of years. When her older brother Opie is released from prison, her father requests h...
73.3K 2K 45
The time has come for Jax Teller to move on with his life. One year ago, his wife was brutally killed by the hands of his mother who Jax later killed...
134K 2.8K 36
It was supposed to be a simple business deal. But thanks to a really stupid move on Luann's part, Jax finds himself on the wrong side of the negotiat...