Royalty (narry au) (PART 2 CO...

By letnarrylove

{PART 2 COMING SOON} Harry is a prince. His mother is the queen. You get the idea. He goes to school like a n... More

Royalty (narry au)
Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
COVER
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one.
Chapter twenty-two.
Chapter twenty-three.
Chapter twenty-four.
Chapter twenty-five.
Epilogue.
an important note
another note (im sorry but read)
Part Two
hi :)
i'm back & here's a look at my 2019

Chapter five.

10.2K 480 218
By letnarrylove

A/N: Louis is fucking 22. No. Just. No.

Merry Christmas Eve guys! x

Harry's POV

"Harry, it's Prince Zayn." I gulped and slowly gripped the phone in my hand. I brought it to my ear.

"H-Hello?" I stutter when I'm nervous.

"Hello Harry. Something came up Friday, so our date is tonight at 6:00. Sorry for the short notice. I look forward to meeting you." He answered.

"Tonight? Oh, uh, yeah. That's perfect." I replied. He said goodbye then hung up. Tonight? Our date is tonight! I'm not ready.

"Harry dear, what did he want?" My mum asked.

"Zayn said our date was tonight."

"Tonight? Why the hell is it tonight?" My mum asked.

"Mum! Language!" I joked.

"I'm sorry, dear. Why did he lay this on you? Are you nervous? I can get your father to cancel-"

"No. I have to do this." I told her. She nodded and cupped my face with her hands.

"I understand. Your father will be home any minute, so it's not too late to cancel.." She trailed off.

"Mum, I promise I'll be fine. I'm just nervous. Will Adrian drive me to Zayn? Or will Zayn pick me up?" I asked.

"Zayn will pick you up." I nodded and sighed. It was 5:00 at the moment. I have one hour.

"I'm home!" My father came into the room smiling. "Harry, you look about as pale as a ghost."

"I know. Zayn changed our date to tonight." I explained.

"Tonight? Why tonight?"

"Something came up.." I sighed. My father nodded.

"You'll be fine, Harry." He patted my shoulder and I sighed. I don't see my father a lot, but he's always there for me which I appreciate very much.

I got up from the couch and went up to my room. I should probably get ready. I pulled on everything my mum and I picked out today. Being honest, I could say I looked pretty good. Handsome, even.

My feet carried me back downstairs and back on the couch. My eyes flickered to the clock. 5:33. I started to feel queasy, almost as if I could throw up..

My stomach twisted and turned until I felt something move up my throat. I ran to the bathroom and did exactly what I thought I would do. Throw up.

I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth. Why am I so nervous? Oh, that's right. I'm going on a date with a prince, and I can't mess up. If I do, it'll ruin everything! I have to make it go perfect.

"Harry? Are you alright?" My mum peeked around at me, and joined me on the couch.

"I'm fine. Never better." I flashed her a fake smile. She chuckled.

"Harold Edward Styles, I know you're lying. I lived with you for how many years?"

"Worth a shot." I muttered. She shook her head.

"Now, I know I heard you doing something other than using the bathroom, and I want to know why. Are you cutting again?"

"Mum!" I yelled. "N-No! I stopped that a long time ago. I felt sick to my stomach, nothing to worry about."

"Nothing to worry about? Are you kidding me, Harry? I know something has got you down." She replied. I know there's no way out of this. Might as well tell her, eh?

"Okay..well, it's this whole date. Mum, I'm not ready. He put this on me too soon. And I already told him it was perfect, so I can't cancel. I just don't know what to do. I want to give it a try because Zayn is a nice young man, but I have way too many nervs!"

"I see. Honey, just be you. Be polite, use your charming ways, and everything will go perfect. I assure you of this. All you need to do is relax." I nodded slowly.

"Relax, Harry." She repeated before leaving the room. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back on a pillow.

Relax. I just need to relax. How hard can it be?

I can't do this. How can I relax? Easier said than done, darling. Now, it was 5:51. I felt the beat of my heart instantly quicken. I swear it almost pounded out of my chest.

I closed my eyes again. Maybe everything will go perfectly. Maybe everything will be alright.

"Harry, it looks like Zayn is a bit early." My mum yelled.

"W-What? He's h-here? Now?" I asked frantically. She nodded and looked at me sympathetically.

"Calm down, honey. It'll be okay." She assured me.

"But how do you know that?" I questioned.

"I just know."

Ding!

Dong!

"Open it, Harry." My mum encouraged. I slowly walked to the door, on purpose. My hand reached out to the knob, and I turned it.

Behind the door was the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on. Prince Zayn Malik. I don't think it was possible, but my heart beat quickened.

His eyes were a chocolate brown, and his hair was almost a black color. He had the most perfect bone structure in the whole world.

"Hello, Prince Harold." He greeted.

"P-Please, call me Harry. All of my friends do." I replied. Zayn nodded. "You can come in, if you'd like." He stepped in and walked to my mum.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Queen. I won't keep Harry out too late." Zayn told her.

"Thank you, dear. Have fun you two." I walked out the door. Zayn opened the car door for me and I smiled. I suppose I'm the girl in this relationship..

"It's wonderful to be able to take you out, Harry. You look dashing." I blushed.

"As do you." I replied. My language wasn't quite as fancy as Zayn's. His voice was angelic and was beautiful. "Where will you be taking me?" I questioned.

"That's a surprise." Zayn replied while smiling cheekily.

"I hate surprises." He chuckled and started the car.

"Sorry." He smirked. I sighed and leaned my head against the window. So far, things were going great. At least I think so. My heart was still pounding.

It was pounding so hard that I was afraid he could hear it. Zayn stopped the car at a rather fancy restrant. He jogged to the other side or the car and opened the door for me to get out.

"Let's go." He told me. I nodded. Out of nowhere cameras and screaming girls surrounded us.

"Where did all these people come from?" I whispered.

"I don't know." He replied. We had no one to guard us. No one to help us. "Here, Harry. Let's to back to the car. It's the only safe place." Zayn grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together.

My body tingled and millions of shivers were sent down my spine. I could tell that many people were shocked by his action.

"Prince Harold, Prince Zayn are you dating?" Someone asked. Neither Zayn or myself answered the question, we just kept trying to get to the car.

"Excuse me!" Zayn yelled. They didn't move. They continued to scream and take pictures in front of us.

"Harry, get on my back."

My eyes widened. "W-What?"

"Just get on my back." I gulped and Zayn boosted me on his back. Okay, so maybe the date isn't really that perfect anymore. Zayn rushed through the crowd with me on his back and ran into the car. He pushed me in, and got in as well.

His breaths were deep and he was panting. "There goes our date." He sighed in defeat. Zayn dropped his head and I  placed a hand on his thigh.

"Who says we can't have just as much fun in here?" I asked. Zayn lifted his head back up.

"You're right. What about all of these people?" He pointed to the crowd. I gasped when a girl attempted to climb on the front of it.

"Well, I don't have a plan for that," I chuckled. "I knew we were famous, but I didn't know we were that famous."

"I'll never get used to it. Harry, do you want me to take you home?" He asked.

"You actually want to try to drive in this mess? Heavens no! We'll be fine." I replied. He nodded.

"I just remembered something. I have food in the back of my car. My mum packed it when we visited my grandma, and never took it out."

"Is it still good?" I asked.

"Yes, I think so. I'm going to go get it." He crawled out of his seat and to the back. My eyes wandered all over his cute little body. How did I ever get so lucky? "Got it!" He shouted. Zayn crawled back with two bags of chips, two bottles of water, and two sandwiches.

"We got lucky for sure."

"For sure." I bit into my sandwich and put a couple chips in my mouth. "So, when we have to leave, how will we get through all these people?"

"We'll worry about that when the time comes." Zayn told me. I took a sip of my water and realized how bad I had to go to the bathroom.

"Now would be a bad time to say I have to go to the bathroom, wouldn't it?"

"Most definitely." I sighed.

"But I really have to go." I whined.

"Fine. You can try to make it inside the restaurant, but you aren't going alone." Something about his words made my heart flutter.

"Yes!" I cheered. Zayn rolled his eyes and got out of the car. I opened my door and Zayn grabbed onto my hand.

I got tangled in my feet and tripped, causing me to fall down. What I fell on didn't hurt. I looked down, I was laying on Zayn's chest. Our lips were only a couple inches apart.

I stared into his dark brown eyes and my cheeks reddened. Before I knew it, I was kissing Zayn.

I was kissing Zayn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 92 19
Harry Styles and Niall Horan have been best friends forever ever since they were kids. Niall was perfect, perfect grades, perfect body, perfect every...
52.3K 2K 14
*Kinda Short Story. Lost my desire to continue writing it...but it does have an ending!!* Niall Horan, while shy and reserved in secondary, came in...
1.9M 49.2K 45
Harry is a jock, simple as that. He has always been the guy who every other person in the school wishes they were. He is living the 'good life' wit...
816K 28.6K 47
Harry and his family are going to spend the summer with Harry's mums best friend and her family. He's not very excited, to say it that way. He know t...