Rose And The Mafia (Editing)

By _Secrets_89

(Book 1) Rose valezquez is a regular seventeen year old girl. You know happy, moody, beautiful and the list g... More

Rose And The Mafia
Chapter 1: A Day to Remember (edited)
Chapter 2: Green-eyed Stranger (edited)
Chapter 3: The visit (edited)
Chapter 4: I Choose Him (edited)
Chapter 5: Graduation (edited)
Chapter 6: Together Forever (edited)
Chapter 7: I hate you (edited)
Chapter 8: A New Beginning part 1 (edited)
Chapter 9: A New Beginning Part 2
Chapter 10: I Want To
Chapter 11: Stress Free
Chapter 12: The Final step
Chapter 13: Apologies, Confessions, and Deals
Chapter 14: His Jealous Girlfriend
Chapter 15: What goes on, goes on
Chapter 16: Never Expected To Be Interested
Chapter 17: His true colors
Chapter 18: You Don't Just Trust Anyone
Chapter 19: Rose
Chapter 20: Didn't Know He Could Like Someone
Chapter 21: The Texts
Chapter 22: Unexpected Deal
Chapter 24: The Dressing Room Kiss
Chapter 25: Men in Black
Chapter 26: Not Your Typical Night
Chapter 27: The Four Boyfriends Story
Chapter 28: The Big News
Chapter 29: Tired and Cranky
Chapter 30: Fortune Cookie
Chapter 31: Uncompleted Mission
Chapter 32: A henchmen job
Chapter 33: I'm WHAT
Chapter 34: I'm in control
Authors Note

Chapter 23: We're Done

3.1K 99 5
By _Secrets_89

A/N: Hey guyss!! So I did a minor change. I changed Zack's name to Christian, so yeah, I wasn't digging his old name. Sorry!! Enjoy the chapter

~~~~~

"Ouch!" He whines and I groan.

"Be a man and stand still, will you?" I  stay sternly. He nods and makes himself comfortable on the bed. I clean the rest of the dry blood, and finish by putting a little band aid. "Done." I smile, while putting the first aid kit away.

"How did he-the boss agree to letting me go with you?" He doesn't even look me in the eyes, and just fumbles with his fingers.

I take a sharp breath and stand instead of sitting on the bed where it'll make him uncomfortable. "It's not your business, and if you want to go back you can." I say sternly. I'm not sure I want to give him the details.
"If your hungry just go downstairs into the kitchen and the cook will hand you something to eat or whatever. I'll come back in a minute after I change." I tell him and leave.

I walk over to my room, open the door and notice Chris sitting on my bed. "Is there something you need?" I roll my eyes and walk to my closet.

"That was the worst deal that you have ever done. What was that about? By the way you have to introduce him to the family." He says angrily. I go with a casual outfit, some skinny jeans and a white shirt with the word "harmless" on it. Oh the irony.

"Look, I can make another deal and have so much money left over. I'm going to train him and make him one of my soldiers, well it depends if he's good. And I will, later." I shrug and walk to the bathroom to change.

I check in the mirror and approve of my outfit. My phone rings, so I take it out my back pocket. A message from Giovanni. I roll my eyes and tuck it back in my back pocket. I open the door and Chris remains on my bed with his arms crossed. "Don't you have some one to impress?" I remark and he strides out of my room cursing a string of words.

I walk back into Christian's room and he remains sitting in the chair. Oh god. "Come on, let's go train."

~~~

I grab my favorite gun and aim it at the metal dumbie. I shoot directly at the forehead, six times and reload aiming it at heart. I shoot it four more times and glance at Christian, taking in his expression. His eyes are wide, and his mouth wide open. I hand him the gun, with a smirk and he takes it. He aims at the first dummie and hits the forehead, going to the second and third and shooting all their foreheads. "I already did these things, I'm not clueless, you know? But your shooting was impressive" He mutters and I chuckle.

"Sorry, I just didn't think that he would have gave you a gun.. Alright then that's good. I don't have to show you much except for self defensive." I say and call him over to the mats in another room. I get into position, with gloves on my hands and he crosses his arms. "Ugh.. are you going to say that you don't fight girls." I mock and he nods.

"I can't hit girls." He responds. I sigh and get back into position.

"Don't be an idiot. Girls are snakes, they could care less about your manners. They would take that as an advantage. You're in the mafia so-wait are you already a made men?" I ask horrified. Francisco would kill me if he wasn't.

"Yeah, I proved myself, still I was  below everyone else." He mumbles and I shake my head.

"Look, they were dicks, alright? They're horny idiots that crave money, and sex. Honestly." I mumble, making him laugh inside. "But anyways back to the subject we were on. The bravest girls are in the mafia and they would do anything to stay which means kill kids too-"

"I'm not a kid, I'm sixteen. I don't think I'm a kid, because kids don't witness murders kill, or deaths that happen in front of you. Or the blood that was splattered on to your clothes and they couldn't wash off no matter how hard you tried." He clenches his jaw and looks away, hiding the emotions in his eyes.

"You're right. Now stand in your defense position and take the anger out on me. Be ruthless, don't be soft, be angry, don't be filled with joy. Hit me with everything you got." I demand and he stands in position, putting on his gloves, finally.

I nod and he swings at my face, which I block and aim for his stomach, though he moves back. We circle each other, anticipating on each other's first move. I move in and aim for his head, then on his stomach, both successful. He crouches down but quickly recovers.

I won't go soft, he's going to be by my side, and I don't want him dead. He needs to know that the mafiosos won't go soft on him. They will kill him for even a dollar. Thank goodness I boxed before I joined the mafia.

We circle each other again. He tries to punch me on the face in which I block again and aim at his face, swinging my leg behind his, making him fall. I smirk, but I'm not done yet. I get on top and punch his face, repeatedly. He blocks some moves but he "taps out" and I frown. I stand up giving him a hand, but he doesn't take it.

"In real life, the person you're up against doesn't stop after he knocks you onto the floor, they keep going. I need to show you more." I utter, wiping my forehead with a towel. I throw one to Christian and he catches it with one hand. I walk over to the mini refrigerator and take two waters out, throwing one to him.

My phone rings, so I take it out of my pocket. Giovanni. No thanks, I won't answer. I tuck it into my pocket, then I open my water, taking a drink from it. My phone begins to ring again and Christian points to it.

"I think the person really wants to talk to you." He says sarcastically. I narrow my eyes and groan. I take my phone out of my pocket, handing it to Christian.

"Answer it. Tell him I'm...taking a shower." I hesitate on saying, making Christian arch an eyebrow. He takes the phone and taps on the speaker.

"..hello?" Christian slowly says.

"Who the fuck is this?" Giovanni says angrily and I sigh. Him and that stupid anger.

Christian looks at me with a confused face and I try thinking of something. He presses mute, so I tell him. "Tell him, that you're Christian. Like I said you're going to be by my side, always. You're my ....advisor."

"Hey! I fucking asked who is this? And where's Rose?" Giovanni yells onto the phone, making my blood boil.

"How about you shut the fuck up and leave her alone. She's busy..at the moment. She's in the shower...By the way, this is Christian." He says, hanging up the phone. I stare at him wide eyed, with my mouth open.

"Do you know who that was?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"Giovanni." He responds and I smack my forehead. He's going to fucking kill us.

"Thats Giovanni Morreti." I tell him and he gasps.

"Oh my god. What did I do? What are we going to do? We're so dead. Today is going to be my funeral.." he rambles on, pacing back and forth.

"Chill. He won't do anything, we'll yell at me, but I won't hear it." I shrug, walking back upstairs, with Christian  trailing me.

"Are you crazy hes-"

"Shhh.. the family doesn't know anything about this, wait till we get in the room." I whisper loudly.

We get to Christian's room and I shut the door, making sure no one gets in. "Isn't your family neutral with the Morretis. This is crazy. You know he's deadly? You need to stop." He says horrified and I sit him down.

"Don't worry about it." I smile, "There's something that we're trying to figure out but I can't tell you till I trust you. And it's your job to show me that I can trust you." He frowns, but nods, agreeing with what I have said.

"Alright. You know I have to introduce you to the family?" I profess and he slams his head on the bed repeatedly. "Fine, I'll do it whenever you prove yourself to me." I giggle and stand from the bed. "Alright I'm going to sleep. Call me if you need anything...dont really call me." I say with seriousness and head towards the door.

"But it's barely eight." He states and I shrug.

"So..."

"Uhh...nevermind." He says and I  wave to him.

"Go with the guys downstairs, they're playing video games or whatever." I say and leave to my room. My phone rings again, making me irritated.

"Hello." I mumble, while taking off my shoes.

"Rose?"

"You mean lana?" I correct and lay down on my comfy bed.

"Well by the things you wear, you remind me of a rose, both pretty but with thorns that hurt you. Though a jungle of thorns couldn't stop me from getting to you.... Can we talk?" He huffs.

"You're talking." I deadpan.

"You're so difficult." He mumbles. "Can we talk face to face?"

"No, I don't need to waste my time, with idi-"

"I know, I know. Idiots. Got it." He interrupts.

"Giovanni just leave it alone. She can't do anything without evidence, so don't be obvious and clueless. Leave me out of it. We're done with this." I say sternly, ending the call, with a press of a button. I block him from my contacts and sigh heavily.

At least the family will never know that I was talking to one of the Morreti's. That was just an entertaining temporary moment, I guess.

Christian was right, he's dangerous, I can't be by him, without him snapping. Maybe Christian was a use for me.

Let's hope that I didn't trigger Giovanni though.

~~~~~

A/N: Hey lovelies, how are you all? I hope that you all are fjne and are doing great, not doing Crack in a corner. Not throwing shade. XD

But seriously if you are, please ask your self is that moment as important as your life. :/

Have an amazing day!!! Love you all. And I know who votes, and comments, so thank you!!

Do you like the book so far or it needs more improving and/or needs to be more interesting?

I hope you all like Christian, because he will be showed more in the book frequently!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 1.1K 61
Betrayal. Revenge. Obsession. Femme fatale Yuriko Rivera had set her mind on only one thing for three years now, ever since her father was merciless...
410K 10.3K 37
Renzo Lucarelli is the heir of the biggest mafia in Italy and one of the biggest ones in the world. He is cold, ruthless and cares only about his maf...
25.4K 755 28
[BOOK 2] Esme and Luca Salvatore are back! This time with their twins, Mia and Carlos who have just recently turned 22. Luca has been training Carlos...
85.6K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...