The Secret Diary of Belle (Gr...

By AtomicNicky

This book was found in an old, abandoned mansion in France. It appears to be a diary kept by one Miss Belle D... More

Entry One
Entry Two
Entry Three
Entry Four
Entry Five
Entry Six
Entry Seven
Entry Eight
Entry Nine
Entry Ten
Entry Eleven
Entry Twelve
Entry Thirteen
Entry Fourteen
Entry Fifteen
Entry Sixteen
Entry Seventeen
Entry Eighteen
Entry Nineteen
Entry Twenty
Entry Twenty One
Entry Twenty Two
Entry Twenty Three
Entry Twenty Four
Entry Twenty Five
Entry Twenty Six
Entry Twenty Seven
Entry Twenty Eight
Entry Twenty Nine
Entry Thirty
Entry Thirty One
Entry Thirty Two
Wattpad Block Party - Summer Edition II
Entry Thirty Three
Entry Thirty Four
Entry Thirty Five
Entry Thirty Six
Entry Thirty Seven
Entry Thirty Eight
Entry Forty
Entry Forty One
Entry Forty Two
Entry Forty Three
Entry Forty Four
Entry Forty Five
Entry Forty Six
Entry Forty Seven
Entry Forty Eight
Entry Forty Nine
Entry Fifty
New Book Alert - Alice Logs Into Wonderland
Entry Fifty One
Entry Fifty Two
Entry Fifty Three
Entry Fifty Four
Entry Fifty Five
Entry Fifty Six
Entry Fifty Seven
Entry Fifty Eight
Entry Fifty Nine
Entry Sixty
Entry Sixty One
Entry Sixty Two
Entry Sixty Three
Entry Sixty Four
Entry Sixty Five
Entry Sixty Six
Entry Sixty Seven
2018
New Cover

Entry Thirty Nine

1.5K 194 4
By AtomicNicky

The book read like a novel from the most disturbed mind.

Knowing I had limited time, the first thing I searched for was any mention of blood. After flicking through numerous pages I discovered information that confirmed some of my suspicions.

When a person has a taste of "afflicted" blood, they will experience the world in a similar, but not in an identical way as someone who has afflicted blood coursing through their veins does every day. The length of the experience depends on how diluted the blood is and the quantity of blood consumed.

So it would appear Geroux is afflicted... what exactly he is afflicted with remains a mystery.

As I read further into the book, the wealth of information became overwhelming. The pages were thick with talk of animals with varying degree of ferocity. They described a range of ailments and wounds with vivid imagery of bites, scratches and sores.

I believe there were several chapters dedicated to lunar cycles.

Even entries on curses.

There were also many words, terms and phrases that I had never heard before.

Unfortunately, that is all I can recall of last night's efforts. While the aftermath of drinking Geroux's blood was lessened, the annoyingly persistent effects of some memory loss were ever present.

All I know for sure is that even if Geroux did want to tell me what is going on it would be almost impossible to explain, let alone believe. Even after reading much the book, it sounds like a whole other world.

I have to believe, though, that Geroux is keeping me safe.

Even still, the question remains: is this a man that I wish to escort me to the Ball?

If I am being perfectly honest, my brain may be rather muddled on the issue, but my heart is a very clear, resounding yes.

It feels strange to admit that, even to this diary.

Then what if we do attend this Ball? What will people think? What will people say? We would surely be the talk of the town in the most obscene manner imaginable.

People I have known my entire life could very well be in attendance...

Oh my goodness - I just had a thought...

__________________

Thank you for reading!

If you enjoyed your read, please vote and/or comment ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6K 33
[Fantasy/Romance/non-teen fiction] *Formerly known as The True Story of the Beast* After being punished for messing with a witch, Duke Kaiden Hunter...
173K 7.7K 29
"He was a beast by all standards, a horrific sight to behold." The town of Vell knows fully well the monster that lurks within the halls of Rose...
1.5M 75.4K 113
In which, a paranoid schizophrenic vows to avenge his fiancee's death by taking revenge on the woman who Killed her. _____________ A modern day depic...
338K 11.3K 29
Book #1 of the Harry Potter + Disney series. They'll all be Draco x readers. Book #2 coming soon - Note: This is not completely beauty and the beast...