Protector

By Piper_Noell

A rogue attack forces Harper Smith to save and build her pack, Silver Star Pack, up from dust. Her past is fu... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Seven

114 13 3
By Piper_Noell

Harper's P.O.V

The moment his lips touched mine the words on my tongue died and my eyes automatically closed. Our lips moved against each other in sync as he pushed me back slowly until my back was firmly pushed up against the balcony wall. His soft lips moulded against mine slowly in a passionate kiss as his fingers rubbed small circles on my waist through the fabric of my top. My arms subconsciously traveled up his chest and wrapped themselves around his neck making him growl in approval. 

His body pressed up against mine sent sparks flying as Aurora purred in delight. Moving my hands to his hair his hands held me more firmly as if he didn't want this moment to end.

I'm not even sure if i wanted this moment to end.

When we both ran out of air he reluctantly pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. Breathing heavily i kept my eyes closed as i moved my hands down to lay on his wide chest. "I don't care Harper" Xavier whispered making me open my eyes to look at him in confusion.

"Don't care about what?" I ask confused as he opened his eyes so i could look in to them.

"About what you just said" He told me pulling me closer if that was even possible.

"Oh yeah that" I replied looking down as tears prickled at my eyes.

"Hey look at me" Xavier said softly touching my chin and forcing me ton look up in to his grey orbs. "Everything you said before was wrong. I know more about you than you think i do. I know you doubt everything you do even though everything is perfect. I know you distance yourself from everyone for fear that they are going to get hurt. I know you miss your parents and i know you blame yourself for a lot of things. I know that you are the most selfless person i have ever met and that you always put other's before yourself. I know you're a amazing singer with the voice of a angel and i know you kill at dancing. I know you act tough and that you can beat almost anyone at a fight but that you are kind and caring. I know that when you smile you get a dimple next to your lips that lights up my life. I know that when we first met you hid behind your mums leg. I know so much about it's impossible to tell you it all. But i also know that you are beautiful smart, talented, selfless, caring, funny, amazing and so much more" he tells me smiling.

Aurora purrs as i look down smiling as a blush tints my cheeks. "You are also very cute when you blush" He tells me making me look up and kissing my forehead. 

Rolling my eyes a small smile plays on my lips. "Are you sure about having me as a mate Xavier. I mean people get hurt becau-" My words are cut short as Xavier places a peck on to my lips.

"Yes i am sure about being with you Harper. And no people do not get hurt because of you" He tells me holding my hands. Before i can say anything else he places a finger to my lips silencing the unspoken words. "Now you need to sleep" He says bossily and pulls me in to my room closing the doors behind us.

"And who says you're sleeping with me?" I ask when he starts taking his socks and shoes off.

 He looks up pouting as his hair flops over his forehead. "Baby girl you don't have a choice" He says cheekily sticking his tongue out before pulling his shirt over his head. 

Running my eyes over his appearance his prominent six pack is accompanied by a v-line as his chest is broad. His biceps flex when he takes his top off making me swoon and his forearms show veins. 

"Like what you see?" Xavier asks cockily making my eyes snap up to meet his. His eyes hold mischief as my cheeks heat up. Flipping him the finger i pull of my jumper making him growl as his eyes scan over my figure. Laughing i throw my jumper at him, which he catches, and walk in to the closet. 

Grabbing a black vest top i walk in to my room and put it on before taking my hair out of the messy bun it was previously in. Xavier watches me curiously still clutching my jumper in his hands as i walk in to the bathroom and moisturize my face.

Walking back in to my room i see Xavier finally moving as he unbuttons his jeans slowly. Sitting on the edge of my bed i take of my socks and throw them somewhere as the bed dips and Xavier climbs in to bed. 

Reaching under my top i attempt to unclip my bra which fails miserably making me groan and Xavier laugh. "Come here i'll do it" He tells me as i sit in front of him and move my hair out of my way. His cold hands travel up the back of my top as he unclips my bra before removing his hands.

Standing up i pull my bra out from underneath my bra and throw it somewhere like my socks before jumping in my bed. Xavier's muscly arms automatically wrap around my waist as he pulls me in to his chest.

 "Night beautiful" He whispers in to my ear and kisses my neck before i drift of to sleep in the comfort of my mates arms.

*
*
*

Waking up my sunlight streamed in through the open curtains highlighting and reflecting of the bedding. A heavy weight it set across my waist as a wall was pressed up against my back. Looking behind me my eyes soak up the scene of a sleeping Xavier. 

A smile spread it's way on to my lips as i sat up slowly making him unconsciously pout. Stifling a giggle i moved Xavier's arm and moved out of bed swiftly putting a pillow in my place. Xavier's arm searched the bed and when it found the pillow he hugged it to his chest.

Smiling like a crazy person i walked in to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. Humming to myself i switched on the shower and stripped off my clothes and put them in the washing basket before jumping in the shower.

After washing my hair and body i hopped out the shower and wrapped a towel around my hair and body. Going to the sink i brushed my teeth and splashed my face with cold water before walking out of the bathroom and in to the closet.

Scanning through my clothes i decided on a outfit of a off-the-shoulder navy blue over sized jumper, black leggings and light brown knee high boots. Slipping on matching set of purple underwear i put on the clothes and walked out the closet drying my hair with the towel. Xavier was now sat up in bed rubbing his eyes and looking around confused.

"Morning!" I chirped happily before brushing through my hair and drying it with the hair dryer. Leaving my hair in it's natural waves i added on a light coat of foundation and set it with translucent powder before shaping and filling my eyebrows and putting on a coat of mascara to my lashes. Finishing the look with a nude lipstick i set it with some setting spray.

Throwing on my mums locket and my dads ring i stood in front of the full length mirror and ran my fingers through the ends of my hair. "You look beautiful" Xavier told me and wrapped his around my waist from behind kissing my cheek before burying his head in my neck. Grabbing my phone i took a quick mirror selfie with Xavier before locking my phone.

"Come on i'm hungry!" I told Xavier making him reluctantly move his head from my neck and unwrap his arms from my waist. Quietly singing to myself i jogged down the stairs with Xavier next to me. 

Reaching the top of the stairs that lead to the ground floor a sudden sense of dread took over. How is everyone going to react when they see me and Xavier as a couple. Hell, are we even a couple?

A warm hand touched mine as i looked up to see Xavier stood in front of me; concern written upon his face. "Are you okay?" He asked softly, his grey eyes boring in to my own.

Clearing any negative thoughts away "I'm fine" I told giving him a small smile. 

"You know it doesn't matter how people react when they see us" he told me lacing his fingers with my own.

"I know, don't worry i'm fine now" I told him as he nodded at my answer. He pressed a swift peck to my forehead before moving to the side still holding my hands. Breathing in deeply i let his scent calm me as we both began our descent down the stairs. 

The moment our feet hit the flooring of the ground floor i could feel pairs of eyes locked on o out figures. The previous chatter became quieter by the second as it finally ceased to exist. Some of Xavier's pack members looked at us with disgust clear in their eyes whilst other smiled and bowed their heads at me.

'Finally!' Marianne mind linked me as my eyes shot over to where she was. She sat at a table in the corner of the hallway with Sasha and Patrick. All of their faces beamed with happiness as their eyes locked on to mine and Xavier's intertwined fingers.

A small smile spread on my lips as Sasha and Marianne started to give me a thumbs up. Moving my vision away from them i looked at my pack members as they all beamed at me with smiles of their own.

Xavier's hand squeezed mine reassuringly as we waked towards the kitchen with everyone's eyes following us. Cal and Scott stood in the kitchen joking around with Mason and Scott. All four pairs of eyes turned to us as smiles brightened up their faces. "Since when did you guys become friends?" I asked breaking the silence as the chatter around us began again.

Sighing a sigh of relief i dropped Xavier's hand as i walked over to the coffee machine. "Yesterday actually" Scott said as i sat down at the island. "After we escorted Oliver out of the territory we all kinda hung out since we had nothing to do since you were unconscious and Xavier...well wouldn't leave your side" he finished as they all sat down on the opposite side of the island. Xavier sat down in the seat next to me and put a plate of toast in front of me.

"You stayed with me?" I asked looking up at Xavier's tall frame next to me. He nodded briefly before taking a sip of his own coffee seeming uncomfortable with the situation.

"So what happened between you two?!" Jake said excitedly as he moved his finger rapidly pointing at both me and Xavier. Groaning i stuffed a piece of toast in my mouth flipping Jake the middle finger making everyone laugh.

"Nothing really mate, were just finally on the same page as each other" Xavier said leaving out as much information as he could. The boys all nodded looking at us suspiciously.

"What?!" I asked exasperated after swallowing my toast as their stares began to annoy me.

"You guys totally kissed!" Mason said as he smirked at us. The boys immediately started to agree as they all started making sexual innuendos. 

Rolling my eyes i face palmed and slouched down on to my chair as the guys started making sex noises. "We only kissed, grow up" Xavier said laughing to himself clearly loving this situation. Throwing a glare in his direction he put his hand up feigning surrender as he grabbed our empty mugs and the empty plate and put them both in the sink.

"I actually hate you" I stuck my tongue out at Cal as he laughed.

"Just ignore them baby girl" Cal said sweetly wrapping his arms around me giving my cheek a swift peck making the guys erupt in to 'awhs'.

"Alpha, cars identified as from Blue moon pack have just crossed the borders. We suspect they're accompanied by warriors!" A guard shouts as he runs in to the kitchen.

***************************************************************

2117 words
Unedited
Kinda crappy chapter - sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 14.8K 24
Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with he...
205K 5.1K 33
Amelia Silvermoon is the second child of Alpha Damon and Luna Jillian of the Silvermoon pack. Amelia may be one of the brightest people you meet but...
1M 42.9K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
415K 11.2K 42
Hello everyone !! This is my first book and I hope u like this one . Feel free to comment and please do vote for the chapters u like . Alena...