One Direction Kidnapped Me..W...

By peachesnlou

Hi... my name's Ana. Uh... Let's get right into it. I'm from a larger than usual town in England. I, personal... More

One Direction Kidnapped me..Wait KIDNAPPED? (1D Fan Fiction)
Chapter One - Love me not
Chapter Two - Coffee problems
Chapter Three - Kate...
Chapter Four - Little Miss attitude
Chapter Five - What a great actor he is
Chapter Six - This can't be happening
Chapter Seven - Oh really now?
Chapter Eight - I'll Pass
Chapter Nine - It's him!
Chapter Eleven - Missing Starbucks
Chapter Twelve - Who is this?
Chapter Thirteen - Ugh, Mom!
Chapter Fourteen - I'd Hate To Lose You
Chapter Fifteen - The DISRESPECT
Chapter Sixteen - Take A Sip, Babe
Chapter Seventeen - Meghan!
Chapter Eighteen - Oh, Go Away
Chapter Nineteen - I Hate Cardio
Chapter Twenty - Don't Ask Me
Chapter Twenty One - The Rebel
Chapter Twenty Two - Feelings
Chapter Twenty Three - Ease
SEQUEL.

Chapter Ten - Change My Mind

11.1K 277 77
By peachesnlou

~Ana's POV~[EDITED]

I squealed at him, before jumping up and hug tackling him. he stumbles back with a laugh. I feel Niall tug me off. I scream at Niall, and Angela is doing the 'cut it out' gesture at us from the register but I can't find it in me to care. He was in front of me. THE ONE AND ONLY, JOEY GRACEFFA WAS IN FRONT OF ME. AND HE'S REALLY CUTE. HIS LAUGH AND EVERYTHING.

"Well that's interesting huh," He laughs again. I sigh loudly.

"Niall, this is my favorite Youtuber. I would advise you let go or I'll CLAW YOUR EYES OUT." I growl at Niall.

"IF YOU DON'T STOP I'M GOING TO HAVE TO TELL LOUIS!" I halt my movements narrowing my eyes slightly. He put me down and I stared at Joey for at least 5 minutes. His hair, his eyes, his personality, PERFECT. I blinked out of my thoughts when Niall grabbed my belt where Joey couldn't see. I wonder why he feels the need to keep grabbing my belt, even though his grip doesn't help if I absolutely needed to run away.

"Hi there!" Joey smiled at me.

"I love you." I blurted, blushing. Good going Ana. I internally face palmed.

"Haha well I love you too then!" He laughed and hugged me gently, batting Niall's hand off my belt.

"You don't understand," I say in a stiff tone.

"Huh?" He continued to smile even with the confused look on his face.

"Ineedhelp." I'm pretty sure he understood me, because he looked across me and Niall. I'm pretty sure Niall understood too. Cause when I said that Niall cleared his throat. I winced slightly at my petty attempt.

"We've got to be going like, right now..." Niall spoke up. I turned my head to look at Angela, as if she could do anything. She glanced at me once before scurrying off to the back of the shop.

"Oh..well bye...umm.." Joey trailed off.

"Ana." I smiled weakly.

"Cute name! Bye Ana, and may the odds ever be in your favor!" He did the hand gesture and laughed. Niall grabbed my belt tighter, pulling me towards his chest. I gulped and looked at Joey with a 'Help-Me' look in my eyes. He cocked his head to the side and started messing with his nails like it was a nervous habit. I felt Niall start walking, pushing me along. Joey continued to stare.

"BYE JOEY!" I screeched, making a group of girls stare at me from the side of the room.

"BYE ANA!" He screamed back almost as loud, drink in hand.

"C'mon Ana." Niall whispered roughly in my ear. I lunged out of his grip and ran back to Joey, grabbing his arm. I stared up at him. I need to tell him. Now.

"I NEED HELP!" I spluttered. I felt as if my throat was burning and I couldn't get the words out.

"What's going on?" Joey furrowed his eyebrows at me, and I saw Niall approaching us on the phone. He had called Louis. OH NO. OH NO. OH SHIT. My first thought was to knock the phone out of his hand but that wouldn't do anything. It was too late.

"I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN-" I was cut off when Niall slammed a hand over my mouth, making my lip bleed. He smiled at Joey with what I assumed was an apologetic smile. I however continued to look at Joey with pity in my eyes.

"What Ana here is a saying, is that she has been watching all of your videos..?" Niall told Joey ALL THOSE LIES. Joey smiled and patted me on the head in a friendly manner.

"Thanks, but I think you need to be going now." Joey told me slowly. I wrapped my hand around Niall's arm, and he moved it quickly.

"But I-Okay.." I held back the desperate tears. I'm not exactly afraid of Louis, am I? He can't do anything to me, right? Niall roughly pulled me along and outside to the car. I choked a little on the lump in my throat. When we got in the car, Niall looked over to me.

"Now why did you even do that?"

"You expect me not too?" I stared back at him, wiping at my eyes angrily, smearing the makeup.

"I have already told Louis over the phone." I glanced away not seeing it as a shock.

"Why? Jesus Christ Niall. You know absolutely nothing. Out of all things you could have done." I said, disgust lacing my voice.

"He told me if you pull somethin' to tell him." He raised his hands in mock surrender. I rolled my eyes.

"You don't know what you have done..." I put my head in my hands.

"You kind of did it to yourself." I snap my head to look at him, clenching my jaw slightly.

"You're not the one kidnapped, don't tell me you wouldn't have tried to tell SOMEONE!" I spit.

"Well you're right there, but you totally knew this would happen didn't you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I thought it would work!" I screamed. Niall didn't reply, but started the car. He reached out to turn the radio on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived at the house, Louis was standing beside the front door with his arms crossed. The adrenaline spiked up in me once again. He looked outraged. Beside him was Zayn who was watching me intently. No surprise there, not like Louis would chase me if I ran. I gulped when the car jolted to a stop. I looked over at Niall, who was getting out.

"I'm not getting out." I finally state.

"Yes you are." He says, his tone bored.

"I don't want too." I mumble and look anywhere else but Louis.

"You just can't sit out here all day."

"Yes I can." I laugh, shaking my head slowly, licking my dry lips and breathing shallowly.

"Do you really want Louis to be even more mad now?" He points out.

"No. But he already outraged." I shrug.

"Girl, come on." He walked over to my side and opened my door. Why did I not lock the door? I slowly and stiffly got out, walking as slow as I could to the door. Niall grabbed my belt again Like he knew I planned on running. I could feel Louis burning holes through me with his eyes. I slowed down even more, pushing against Niall's hand. After shoving and such, I halted to a stop and pulled away from Niall. I started having a huge panic attack.

"Let me go, let me go, let me go," I breathed loudly, my voice cracking. I reach down to fumble with the belt trying to rip the seemingly tight leather off of me.

"Don't be difficult." He said back. I could hear Louis walking over here. I yanked one more time away from Niall, getting free. I bolted away from the two of them. I looked over my shoulder to see Niall talking with Louis. Zayn was right on my heels of course. I squeezed my eyes shut for a split second trying to calm down.. I choked out a few sobs stumbling forward in the slightest. I cursed myself. Zayn lunged forward, grabbing me. I screamed out and reached behind me to claw at him.

He carried me back over to Niall and Louis, me still freaking out. Sobbing, screaming, struggling. Scared out of my mind. Louis looked over at us, stopping his conversation with Niall. He was still glaring at me when Zayn sat me down, keeping a hold of my shirt in his hand. I squeezed my eyes shut again hoping this was all a dream. I whimpered silently. Louis came up to me, grabbing me by the shoulders. He shook me in the slightest and Zayn's fingers almost seemed like he was trying to comfort me the way they were digging into my back.

"What did I tell you before we left?" I didn't reply cringing into Zayn's hold. Zayn tapped my back, causing me to open my eyes hesitantly.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I TELL YOU ANA." He said through his teeth.

"Not to tell anyone or I would regret it." I squeaked out. He grabbed me by the shoulder out of Zayn's grip and dragged me inside. He simply waved off the other two. He shoved me into my room, causing me to trip a little. I wiped my eyes and stared up at him. I began to bite my nails, the nail polish causing me to wrinkle my nose in disgust.

"I'm disappointed you told someone. Or almost did." He frowns heavily.

"What did you expect?" I spit back like I did at Niall.

"You to actually listen. Now, you get to go nowhere." He shrugged like it was nothing.

"WHAT? I'm not a little kid. I'll just... escape! Just wait, Just you wait!" I insisted, feeling exhausted.

"DON'T EVEN TRY TO, BECAUSE IF WE FIND YOU, YOU'RE IN DEEP SHIT!" I rolled my eyes at his threat.

"OH WHATEVER!" I stormed out of the room and down the stairs. My uninjured arm was grabbed my Louis. He's gonna leave ANOTHER mark. I looked up at Harry and Niall who were leaned against the wall near the door and shaking their heads at me. He pulled me back up the stairs and shoved me into my room again, slamming the door and locking it. I hit the ground roughly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi baby dolls. I love youuuu.

- Laura xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3K 25
A hand covered my mouth. It started pulling me into a room. I tried kicking and screaming but they wouldn't budge. Once we were in the room I noticed...
140K 2.7K 61
Hi directioners!This is my first story and I hope you guys like it. It is about a girl named Alexandria and one direction kidnaps her! To find out mo...
9.8K 351 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...
8.5K 355 18
Hi. I'm Audra Rayne. I live in Wolverhampton. You might not know me as... well, me. But You may be knowing Liam Payne (Obviously) from One Direction...