Rose And The Mafia (Editing)

Por _Secrets_89

(Book 1) Rose valezquez is a regular seventeen year old girl. You know happy, moody, beautiful and the list g... Más

Rose And The Mafia
Chapter 1: A Day to Remember (edited)
Chapter 2: Green-eyed Stranger (edited)
Chapter 3: The visit (edited)
Chapter 4: I Choose Him (edited)
Chapter 5: Graduation (edited)
Chapter 6: Together Forever (edited)
Chapter 7: I hate you (edited)
Chapter 8: A New Beginning part 1 (edited)
Chapter 9: A New Beginning Part 2
Chapter 10: I Want To
Chapter 11: Stress Free
Chapter 12: The Final step
Chapter 13: Apologies, Confessions, and Deals
Chapter 14: His Jealous Girlfriend
Chapter 15: What goes on, goes on
Chapter 16: Never Expected To Be Interested
Chapter 17: His true colors
Chapter 18: You Don't Just Trust Anyone
Chapter 19: Rose
Chapter 20: Didn't Know He Could Like Someone
Chapter 21: The Texts
Chapter 23: We're Done
Chapter 24: The Dressing Room Kiss
Chapter 25: Men in Black
Chapter 26: Not Your Typical Night
Chapter 27: The Four Boyfriends Story
Chapter 28: The Big News
Chapter 29: Tired and Cranky
Chapter 30: Fortune Cookie
Chapter 31: Uncompleted Mission
Chapter 32: A henchmen job
Chapter 33: I'm WHAT
Chapter 34: I'm in control
Authors Note

Chapter 22: Unexpected Deal

3.2K 106 12
Por _Secrets_89

My phone begins to ring and I just ignore it. My head is pounding like if someone were hitting it with a hammer.

You should be use to it! This happens every other day.

It's too early to be fighting with my conscious, so I ignore it and I also ignore my phone. My eyes remain closed, but the sun rays enter from my window, so I get angry.

I never leave my blinds open, nor the curtains.

That's when yesterday's memories come flooding in my head, making my head hurt even more. Though I can't seem to remember the part where I fell alseep. I turn on my back and look at my surroundings.

Nothing looks familiar, but I'm thinking that it's a hotel room. A really nice hotel room. I sit up, making my way towards the bathroom.

Oh wow, my makeup still looks good, but my hair doesn't.

I find a yellow sticky note with cursive letters written on there, so I begin to read it.

You fell dead alseep on the couch at my club, so I took you to a hotel. Whenever you're ready, meet me at the brunch dowstairs.
-Giovanni

How embarrassing, I probably looked ugly when I fell alseep.

I have a bag in my car with clothes and essentials-argh, unfortunately my car is at Luigi's. I get frustrated and sink into the bed, groaning.

Couldn't I just be a guy. It would have been so much easier. No worries about a nest looking hair or any worries about how I looked. And your bloody friend who visits every month, literally.

I stop my little rant and head outside the room. When I get out, there's clothes and a clear bag of makeup inside, on the couch. Along with a Victoria secret bag. I peek inside and find lingerie, with bras, and another yellow sticky note.

From what I saw yesterday, I got you the same ones, different color though.
-P.S: hopefully they're your size, hard to find a bra with the size of your Angurie. (Watermelons)
-Giovanni

I crumble the note and shake my head. I can't believe he saw my undergarment, maybe both! He probably drugged me or something.

But if he did wouldn't you be sold for prostitution, or something worse. You're not even sore.

Mhm that's true, but how would he know what color my underwear were? Oh he's dead!

I rush at getting ready and take less than an hour, surprising myself. I've always taken more than an hour. I guess when you're pissed off, you tend to rush in order to get your hands on their throat.

Or maybe that's just me.

The things he chose for me were really my style, although the watch was unnecessary, so I'm giving it back. But he doesn't deserve it, so I leave it on the table.

I rush into the elevator and wait patiently as the numbers decrease. The elevator stops and opens, letting a guy in.

"Good morning." He says politely.

"Good morning." I fake smile. I'm not really in the mood for talking to be honest and I don't want to snap at the guy.

"You know, you don't have to fake smile. Let people know your mood. They'll back off, I bet." He says jokingly, and I stare at him, astonished.

I chuckle and sigh. "You're right," I nod. "I'm not really in the mood to talk to you." I lie and shrug.

He places a hand over his heart and pulls on his shirt. "Oh God, does it really hurt this bad when someone so beautiful, rejects you? Please help with the pain." He pleads.

He slowly slides on the wall downward, looking as if he got shot, and takes a sharp breath.

I walk over to him and crouch down. "You look like an idiot." I deadpan, and stand back up.

"Ouch. And you're still making me feel worse." He chuckles, and holds out a hand. "The name's Harry." I shake his hand and I also introduce myself.

"Lana." I say.

What the heck is with this elevator?

*Ding

I walk out of the elevator and wave to Harry. "See you later. Make sure you don't have many rejections, wouldn't want to see you in the hospital for having many heart attacks." I laugh and turn around, bumping into a squishy hard ass wall. I hear a growl  and I frown.

Walls don't make sounds.

I look up and stare into his dark green orbs. He also stares back at me, without an expression. "Took you long enough."

"Sorry I was too busy contemplating on whether I should drop kick you or still talk like adults. How did you know what color underwear I had on?" I hiss, clenching my fists tightly.

"The only adult here is me tesoro. I'm twenty-two and you're... under the age of twenty. I don't know why I thought I needed your help. I don't think I do, but you're going to help me anyways." He says confidently.

I narrow my eyes, and I start seeing red, no longer am I seeing the white plush carpet, making the room brighter, or the vases that were blue a minute ago. I raise my hand and aim directly on his left cheek. He doesn't see it coming, so I make direct contact with his cheek. People turn our way, and gasp, placing a hand over their mouths.

Giovanni turns back towards me with even darker green eyes, and a clenched jaw. I turn around and leave, no longer wanting to be around his presence.

~~~~~

"Thank you." I say and hand the taxi driver a crispy new hundred dollar bill. I look at the already filled parking lot of Luigi's and sigh. I take the keys of my Lamborghini Aventador, out and click a button, making my car beep.

My phone once again rings, so I grab it, and press the button to answer, without knowing who's on the other line.

"Hello!" I say angrily.

"Damn, good morning to you too. Where are you? The-" Chris.

"I know. I'll be there in twenty." I hang up and throw my phone on the passenger seat.

I take a few breaths and start the car.
He probably did this on purpose to get me mad or whatever. I'm done with him. I have to figure out this shit with the fbi lady who claims she knows who I am. I dismiss the idea and save it for later. I have other things to do at the moment.

* You have arrived at your destination.

My GPS informs me, and I guess I do arrive at my destination, because it looks like the type of place where illegal things happen, and Chris's car is here. The road ended about a mile ago and the rest was just pebbles trailing to a gray cement building. The building is three stories high and it looks run down.

This place is too sketchy, why would Chris and them be here

I get out my car, slowly closing the door so it doesn't slam, letting them know that I've arrived. It's hard to be as quiet when every time I walk, the pebbles make a crunch sound.

I try the door nob but to no avail. I hesitate on knocking though the door swings open, revealing a pudgy short man.

He grunts and let's me in. The whole place reeks of cigars and there's a faint sound of music coming from upstairs. The place is barely lit up, and spider webs take over the place.

Oh god not insects.

"This way." The pudgy man speaks and leads me upstairs. He opens two big black doors and the smell of cigars increase tremendously. There are men in every corner either gambling or talking with others, with ladies by their sides of course. The short man takes me to a poker table where men and Chris are currently playing.

"Oh come on!" Chris yells and slams his cards on the table.

"You're barely winning." I point out and he turns around to glare at me.

"Shut up. Come on let's go." He grumbles, but before I can ask where, he's walks towards a door at the end of a hall. He opens the door and there's someone who appears to be the powerful guy, in the room, yelling at a slender young, guy, though I cant see his face. The slender guy looks down with shame, and nods helplessly.

"What am I going to do with you?! You honestly can't do anything right, so what is your use for us, FOR ME?! Cazzo!" The boss sighs and walks around his desk to face the boy. He places the boy's head in between his hands and sighs once again. "You know I don't like mistakes.." he pauses and pretends to swing at the kid and the kid flinches making the room be filled with laughter. The boss also laughs, but for only a little because it soon changes to anger. "Go fucking get laid or something, that'll make you a damn man. I'll send two women in your room." He slaps the boy with all the force he can muster and the kid falls, holding on to his cheek. "Vattene dalla mia faccia! (Get the Fuck out of my face)" he doesn't even finish before the kid takes off.

This makes me breath rapidly and uneven. I begin to get angry but there must have been a reason for this. So I ask. "What was that about?" I cross my arms, though without emotion.

"Ah. She finally came, hmm?" The boss man grins and I shiver. He approaches me with a drink in his hand, and gold rings covering his long thick fingers. He towers over me, then places an arm around my shoulders. "So this is the beauty that everyone's been talking about. Alright sweetie, take a seat. Someone give her a glass of scotch!" He commands and his men rush on getting a drink. I would object but I'm tense, and in need of a drink. "Did you enjoy the show?" He laughs then coughs, then laughs again. "His father was in debt of me, and gave me his son. Though he's of no use to me, he tends to mess up on his training and shit but he'll be dead, sooner or later." He shrugs. "So Chris, Lana, let's get to business. I'll be willing to buy five percent of your women for forty grand, how about that?" He says and sits on his leather chair.

"Fifty." Chris says and the boss guy shakes his head, implying that he disproves.

"No, forty grand." He repeats and Chris shakes his head.

"Fifty or nothing. You choose the ones you want." Chris suggests and the boss sighs.

It's disturbing being in a room where guys discuss how much they're willing to buy women for their needs. They're not animals to be bought! No offense to animals, because they're the cutest things ever.

Suddenly an idea pops in my head. "How about we do forty five and the kid, you were yelling at five mintues ago, comes with us?" I suggest and Chris looks at me with the 'what the Fuck are you doing' look.

The boss guy narrows his eyes and slowly nods. "Deal.. but the kid is not to be freed. He doesn't deserve freedom." He says with disgust.

"If you wanted to get someone who deserved bad treatment it should have been his father, not him. And Chris will tell you the details about the prostitution." I say carelessly and stand.

"Alright then. Julio show her to Christian's room." He tells Julio, so Julio leads me to the kid's room, while Chris receives the money.

Ughh I won't hear the end of this when we get home.

We go back out to the gambling room then head back into the hallway to the left. Julio opens the door to what I guess is Christian's room, and moves aside for me to get inside. Christian hurries off the bed to get his clothes on, and I thank God that he's in his underwear. The two women pout and I shake my head. This is so fucking disgusting. They literally force women to be on this poor kid.

"Get your things together kid. You're leaving." Julio states. Christian gives him a confused look and gradually puts on his gray t-shirt. "Hurry the fuck up! He's your fucking problem now." Julio laughs bitterly and leaves.

What an asshole.

The women still lay on the bed, groping onto one another, making out. "Hey sluts! Get out please." I fake smile and they look at each other, with a glint in their eyes. They stride towards me, in which they both think is seductive, but I think not. "Unless both of you want to get shot," I take out my gun from my waistband and aim at the air. Good thing I placed it there when I took it out the cub. "I suggest both of you leave." I smile sweetly and they run out, tripping over their heels. I look over at Christian and he stares at the gun, frightened.

"Calm down." I tell him, putting the gun away. I smile sweetly and he looks at me suspiciously. "So.. are you going to pack up or not?" I ask.

"W-what do you m-mean?" He stutters. He's so innocent. If I knew his dad, he would already be on the floor bleeding to death. I wouldn't think twice about shooting him.

The kid wears black skinny jeans, with a white t-shirt, and some pair of black glasses. His black hair is tousled on the right side, probably because of the sluts, and he seems to be at the age of sixteeen.

I make my way to the desk behind him, to the right and sit down. "You no longer work for the big guy anymore, you work for me only-"

"But what about the boss, I can't leave. I'm not suppose to." He rapidly says and I see the confusion clouding in his eyes, with a little bit of anger.

"Would you rather stay?" I ask. He looks up then slowly shakes his head. "Then pack up. You're going to work for me now. You'll be by my side at all times. If someone threatens you, tell me and they're dead. Got it?" I say sternly, watching as he stands up to quickly pack his clothes.

The room doesn't have any windows, nor closets. His bed is just two matresses and a twenty-inch drawer. I shake my head and stand up. "Are you ready?"

"Um..yeah." He mumbles and I nod.

"Alright, lets get out this dump."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

60.9K 1.6K 33
⟡ ⟡ ⟡ His eyes seem to glaze over as something unsettling flashes across his face. I don't know what it is but I know I can't concern myself with it...
365K 6.9K 47
Fair warning. This book is all over the place and i don't have the time or energy to fix it. if there are dumb mistakes, just comment and i'll try to...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
623K 10.4K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...