BTS x GFRIEND ONESHOTS

Galing kay jungesriver

TITLE SAYS IT ALL ENJOY AND PLEASE DON'T TAKE THE SHIPS SERIOUSLY, IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'THAT' SPECIFIC SHIP THE... Higit pa

Note
Regrets [Taehyung:Yerin ]
Note
Unexpected [Jin:Sowon]
I Was Wrong [J-Hope:SinB]
Too Late for my Fate[Jungkook:Eunha]
I'm Sorry [Jimin:Yuju]
Rivals[Jin:Sowon]
#HappyNamjoonDay[Special]
Don't Come to Farewell[Taehyung:Yerin]
I'm Yours All Along[Yoongi:Umji]
Temper[Jin:Sowon]
My Main Ship ♡ [Not an Update]
Sacrifice[Hoseok:SinB]
#HappyJiminDay[Special]
My Turn[Jungkook:Eunha]
Understand[Jin:Sowon]
Note
└(^o^)┘New Book└(^o^)┘
Screaming └(^o^)┘
I Remember You[Jimin:Yuju]
Wrong Van, Right Fate [Yoongi:Eunha]
Dance Off [Jimin:SinB]
Note
Not Your Turn[Jungkook:Eunha]
Wait For Me[Taehyung:Yerin]
Me + U = Our Turn[Jungkook:Eunha]
Note
Trust Fall[Jungkook:Eunha]
Forget You[Jungkook:SinB]
Last Chance[Jungkook:SinB]
Flash[Taehyung:Yerin]
Fix your Heart [Namjoon:Sowon]
Last Note
Continuing Again
Behind the Fluff [Jungkook:Eunha]
Emergency[Taehyung:Yerin]
Telephonophobia[Yoongi:Umji]
Narcissist [Jin:Sowon]
Bitch [Jimin:Yuju]
Not an Update
Thief [Namjoon:Sowon]
THE END+NEW BOOK

Letting Go[Yoongi:Umji]

1.7K 81 27
Galing kay jungesriver

Yoongi's POV

Today I'm going to ask Yewon to be my girlfriend because I don't want us to just stay as friends. At first we were enemies but as the time passed we became really close to each other and I started to feel something for her.

"So yes?"

"Yes Yoongi I'll be your girlfriend!" She said cheerfully.

"Woohooo you don't know how happy I am!" I said hugging her while spinning around.

"I'm also happy because after such a long time we became really close and eventually became a couple.....Oh yeah and by the way it's almost night time so I have to go home now"

"Well if that's the case I'll just go with you cause it's dangerous"

"Oh okay Thanks" We walked until we reached her house and I said Goodbye to her when I suddenly remembered something.

"Oh yeah I remembered, let's have a date tomorrow and I'll pick you up at 6:00 pm" I said and gave her a peck on her forehead.

"Okay bye Yoongi!" She said and waved at me.

"Call me oppa" I said with aegyo.

"Arraseo arraseo Bye oppa!"

Yewon's POV

I really had a great time today because Yoongi asked me to be his girlfriend and tomorrow we will go on a date I'm so excited!

"Yewon" I heard my mom once I came in.

"Oh hi mom why did you call me?"

"Do you have plans for tomorrow?"

"Yes mom why?"

"Please cancel it because we will go somewhere and meet someone!" My mom said cheerfully.

"Who is it mom?" I asked out of curiosity. Why do I have to cancel my plans just to meet that someone? Is he that important?

"Just wait and see Yewon-ah!" She was jumping excitedly. Seriously what's with my mom? I'm getting nervous what's happening?

"Okay mom .I'll just be in my room" I said going upstairs.Once I got inside I flopped on my bed and took out my phone to text Yoongi.

YEWON

Hi Yoongi! I'm sorry to say but I can't go tomorrow because unfortunately my mom already have plans .( •̥́ ˍ •̀ू ) Maybe we could go some other time └(^o^)┘

YOONGI

Hello Yewonieee! I was about to say the same thing .....my dad also told me to cancel all of my plans.....Well then let's just go some other time ●﹏●

YEWON

Okay Good night >3<

YOONGI

Good night Yewonieee  ̄ε  ̄

Skip to next day

My mom told me to dress nicely because she said we're gonna eat on a fancy restaurant. Seriously who are we meeting that we have to eat on a fancy restaurant?!

When I was done preparing my mom called me so we could already meet that someone in the restaurant. My mom quickly drove to the restaurant and once we arrived I saw a guy then he greeted us.

"Good evening ladies please sit" he said

"Good evening and it's really nice to see you again!By the way where is your son?"

"Speaking of son, he's on his way he just got caught in the traffic.Oh and you have a lovely daughter! Dear what's your name?" the guy then asked me.

"Oh me? I'm Kim Yewon or you can just call me Umji" I answered back. Just then I saw someone walking to our table and it was Yoongi. Wait what?

"Yoongi?!"

"Yewon?!"

We both yelled at the same time.

"Oh good you know each other no need for the introductions. Now seat we need to discuss something important right now." My mom said to the both of us.We sat on the chair facing each other having an awkward silence. I decided to speak because the silence is killing me.

"So ......what do you need to tell us that's something important?"

"Okay so this might be too fast but .........his father and I are getting married!" My mom said and Yoongi's father nodded his head.

"WHAT?!?!" Both of our mouths fell open because of their sudden news.

"What When Why How?!" Yoongi said really confused of what's happening.

"I'm sure you kids are surprised but it's true. We fell in love with each other and eventually got engaged!" His father explained to us.

"Oh okay I'm Happy for you guys Congratulations! Well excuse me I'll go to the bathroom first" I said to them while kicking Yoongi's feet giving him a signal so we could have a talk.

Yoongi's POV

Umji kicked my leg and signalled me to go and talk to her.

"I'll give you some time alone" I said to them and stood up from my chair and followed where Yewon went.

"Y-yoongi .....l-let's just b-break up" She said stuttering. All of my happiness drained out once I heard what she said.

"What?!Why?!"

"Yoongi-ah our parents are getting married, we can't have a relationship because we're going to be siblings" She said frowning.

"Yewon-ah we could still solve this, like breaking them apart or we could just hide our relationship from them. Please don't do this Yewon. We just became a couple yesterday and now we're breaking up?!"

"No Yoongi that's just wrong. I don't want our parents to be hurt nor hide things from them. Look this is for the best Yoongi-ah I hope you could understand plus being siblings is not that bad right?So please let's just break up and forget what happened to us." She said while trying to hide her tears and sadness.

"Alright Yewon since that's what you want and it's also for the good. Let's just stop here and be brothers and sisters." I said and hugged her really tight while she started crying.

After we were done talking we came back and started talking about their wedding. I was still depressed because the one that I love will become my sibling and the thought that we will never be together makes it a whole lot harder.

Their wedding will be next week and I will officially be siblings with Yewon.

Skip to the wedding

I witnessed as my father and Yewon's mother got married. I was indeed happy for them because they both found happiness again since their other half was already gone. As for me and Yewon we have to sacrifice our love for each other so we could let our parents be happy.

Once the wedding was done we went home with separate cars leaving me with Yewon. She fell asleep on the ride so I let her sleep in peace. Once we have arrived I carried her into her new room because I don't want to ruin her sleep. I placed her in the bed and gave her a kiss in the forehead.

"I know that this may be the last time that I will do this because I'm already setting you free.Always remember that I love you Yewon." I said as I hugged her.

Skip to 5 years

Yes it has been five years since our parents got married and now it's time for us to send Yewon off to her soon to be husband, Jinwoo. Five years and I still have feelings for her but as her brother I would just let go and set her free and just protect her from afar because seeing her makes me really happy and makes me feel complete and that's fine with me.

I saw her wearing her white gown and walking down the aisle happily. I'd been holding on to her for so long but now I must let go. There's nothing I can do for her it's the only way to make her happy. So I will let go cause sometimes love needs sacrifice for one to be happy.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

17.7K 243 26
all about gfriend ships and stuff [REQUEST BOX OPEN] Started: October 25,2018 Warning may contain: mature scenes and bad language also forgive my smu...
14.1K 587 28
"The Hearts Wants What It Wants. There's No Logic To These Things. You Meet Someone And You Fall In Love, And-that's that....." - Haya Khan [WARNING...
1.2K 27 16
"Run for your life and hide yourself to the end of the world because I'll find you and bring you back. Why? Because I will get everything that I want...
60.6K 1.4K 14
just jungkook-centric oneshots U '꓃ ' U open to requests if you want me to do a specific ship or storyline (人・㉨・)♡ formerly: how much fluff?