Kindness For Weakness

By Rayyy115

Enjoy 😌 My first book so bare with me 😁 More

Ashley
Problems
My BestFriend
Betraying Ass Hoes
Rude Awakening
Ungrateful Bitch's
Secret's
Broken Hearts
New Beginnings
No Strings Attached?
Suprises
Someone New
A Night To Remember
All About My Business
Second Chances
Rethinking Things
Mistakes
Important Things
Revenge
Obstacles
Faults
Issues
Negative Attitudes
The Next Level
Back How Things Were
Loving You
Time For A Change
Played Out
Apart Of Me
Taking A Break
Bigger And Better Things
Wedding Bells
Old Flames
The HoneyMoon
Truth's & Cheater's
Karma Kry's
Game Plan
The New Assistant Part 1
The New Assistant Part 2
The New Assistant Part 3
The New Assistant Part 4
The New Assistant Part 5
The Baby Shower
Misguided
Authors Note
Old Romance
Tricky Ass Nigga's
My Baby
Work
A Bad Business Trip
Bad News
The Sequel!

Private Time

33 5 0
By Rayyy115

~ 1 Month Later ~

Andre's Pov:Its been a month and Summer was still here I decided to be nice and give her a couple of more weeks and she was really starting to show now. I wanted to ask Ashley was she ready for kids but I think I'll wait a little longer until she says she's ready.

Ashley:"Hey Baby." She said kissing him on his lips.

Andre:"Hey boo." He said kissing her back."

Ashley:"Soo I was thinking maybe tonight we could have a little fun if you know what I mean." She said getting on top of him.

Andre:"Sure why not I've missed hitting that anyways."

Ashley started to kiss Andre deeply. While she rubbing her hands against his face as his hands moved down to grab her butt.

Summer:"Hey yah got som-" She said busting into there room.

Ashley:"Come on Summer really!" She said getting off of Andre.

Summer:"Im sorry damn was yah about to do the nasty." She said with a sly smile.

Andre:"Please get out!" He said leaning back against the headboard.

Summer:"Okay okay I just wanted to know where is all the damn ketchup in this house." She said closing the door.

Ashley:"She's starting to get on my nerves now."

Andre:"I told you she shouldn't Have stayed another month but nooo you wanted me to be nice."

Ashley:"You know what we should move and give her this house I think we need something better anyways you know in case we have kids soon."

Andre:"Hell to the no she needs to buy her own shit and this house is just fine to me."

Ashley:"Come on baby please." She said rubbing his chest.

Andre:"Fine we'll go and look for houses next week."

Ashley:"Yay thanks bae."

Christina's Pov:Today was the fifth day Nick hasn't come back I've even called and texted him and I haven't gotten any response. I was starting to think he didn't love me anymore sense I gave him the ring back to be honest I don't know if I'm fully ready for marriage. But Anyways I was sitting on the couch when I heard a knock on my door. I had got up and answered it and what do you know Brian was standing right in front of me with lust in his eyes.

Christina:"Brian what are yo-"

Brian interrupted by kissing her out of nowhere which led to Christina kissing back immediately.

Christina:"Wait Brian I Can't do thi-"

Brian:"Just shut up I need you right now." He said taking her shirt off.

After saying that Christina fell right into his trap like always she didn't feel right doing it but she needed something to keep her mind off of Nick.

~ 1 Hour Later ~

Christina:"Ahh yes Brian Go deeper!" She said moaning loudly.

Brian:"Ahh shit I'm cumming!" He said releasing himself.

Christina:"I needed that badly." She said breathing heavily.

Brian:"Me to thats why I came over here."

Christina:"Good thing Brian Jr is over my cousins house."

Brian:"Yeah um I have to tell you something."

Christina:"Okay what is it." She said wrapping her arms around him.

Brian:"I Love You."

Christina:"Brian I thought you came over here for a quick fuck not to tell me you love me."

Brian:"Well you clearly didn't want me to stop."

Christina:"Thats because I was caught in the moment!"

Brian:"Well you wasn't saying that a minute ago."

Christina:"Okay and."

Brian:"You know I'll leave so you can make up your damn mind." He said getting up and putting on his clothes.

Christina's Pov:I don't know what the fuck I was thinking one minute I wanted Nick to come back and next minute Brian is in my damn bed. After this whole thing went down I was looking around my room for a condom because I know he wouldn't have sex with me and not use one sense he knows I'm already with someone else but after a few minutes looking I couldn't find one so I just texted him and asked.

Baby Mama😍👶🏾❣️:"Brian did you use a damn condom please tell me you did 😒."

Brian Jr's Daddy👶🏾💦🔐:"No what I need to for my pull out game strong asf girl 🙄🤔."

Baby Mama😍👶🏾❣️:"I fucking hate you sometimes you know that 🖕🏾😑."

Brian Jr's Daddy👶🏾💦🔐:"Yeah I love you to😘🍆."

Christina's Pov:This is the dumb shit I be talking about sometimes he always fucking playing and trying to take me as a joke but if I'm pregnant again Ima beat his damn ass.

Brian's Pov:"I don't even know why she still want that nigga anyways she should just come right back to me like she always does but something is holding back and I'm going to find out especially if it involves my child and if she does get pregnant again I'll just take care of it like I'm doing the first one simple as that. I was on my way to Andre and Ashley's house because I haven't seen them in a while so I thought I would stop by.

Brian:"Andre you in there!" He said knocking.

Summer:"Oh god what are you doing here?" She said opening the door."

Brian:"Shut up and move out the damn way." He said brushing past her.

Summer:"Wow real mature of you." She said clapping.

Brian:"Whatever where is Andre and Ashley."

Summer:"Clearly they aren't here did you not see Andre's car gone."

Brian:"I really wasn't paying attention."

Summer:"Mm so what was your real reason for coming over here?" She said walking towards the kitchen.

Brian:"To come and see my friends and your not one of them so I guess I'll make my exit." He said walking towards the door.

Summer:"Wait can I ask you something."

Brian:"Yeah I guess."

Summer:"Have you been seeing anyone after our break up?"

Brian:"No why."

Summer:"I just wanted to know thats all."

Brian:"Um okay I guess bye." He said walking out the door.

Brian's Pov:"I don't why the fuck she asking me that shit she should be thinking about that damn baby instead of worrying about who I'm sleeping with I miss her a little bit but weren't meant to be so it's whatever. She'll probably try and sneak her way back into my arms but thats not happening because I'm done for real this time.

Hey everyone this is a short part but school is starting to get to me so I need some time to get back in my writing phase so bare with me on that one please. And what do you guys think about Christina and Brian? Leave Comments Below 😌😌.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 612 46
Love comes with pain, Barrable but pain nonetheless ... This is a story of love, cheesy, cringe worthy story... This is my first story😣😣😣😣, so ba...
1.8K 64 20
HELLO GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT
3.2K 326 18
my very 1st fanfic... hope y'all like it