Something I Can't Have (Seme...

By Uunouncium

watch as kakashi the college professor falls for the reader, who happens to be one of his students. featur... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
Epilogue
AP: Hidan
AP: Hidan (Pt 2)
AP: Hidan (Pt 3)
AP: Hidan (Pt 4)
AP: Hidan (Pt 5)
AP: Kiba Inuzuka
AP: Kiba (Pt 2)
AP: Kiba (Pt 3)
AP: Kiba (Pt 4)
AP: Kiba (Pt 5)
AP: Shikamaru Nara
AP: Shikamaru (Pt 2)
AP: Shikamaru (Pt 3)
AP: Obito Uchiha
AP: Obito (Pt 2)
AP: Obito (Pt 3)
AP: Obito (Pt 4)
AP: Obito (Pt 5)
AP: Obito (Pt 6)
AP: Obito (Pt 7)
AP: Obito (Pt 8)
AP: Obito (Pt 9)
AP: Obito (Pt 10)
AP: Juugo Taka
AP: Juugo (Pt 2)
AP: Kidomaru Smith
AP: Kidomaru (Pt 2)
AP: Kidomaru (Pt 3)

Author's Note (important)

2.1K 31 4
By Uunouncium

yeah, not starting on the bonus chapters for this story for a little bit of a minute. probably not till the weekend. what do i have planned? im soooo glad you asked...

bonus chapter about your job after college

bonus chapter about how you come to be a father (might end up fused with the first one)

of course; The alternate path series (subbing for AP when i start righting so it will look like 'AP: Kiba Inuzuka')

ones that i have planned for the alternate path series:

Muu, Kiba, Hidan, Shikamaru, Juugo, Kidomaru, and Obito. probably not in that order, though.

the lengths of some will be longer than others and they all will pick up at some point during the main story (Reader x Kakashi) so reading that is imperative.

the entire Alternate path series will be private (yes i did figure out how to do that) so you gotta follow me to read em (takes two seconds. just hit the follow button, refresh wattpad a few times, and you can read em all) this will be the only part of the book that will be private. all other bonus chapters will be public. i do this so that when you read em, you know where they are picking up from and there isn't confusion.

all of them will be independent of each other so you can read the ones you wanna see (i.e. you would love to see how the story would change if Kiba was the one you ended up with. or you would like to see how the story would change if Hidan were the one you ended up with. etc.)

as with all my other stories, bonus chapters are just that: bonus. they arent part of the main story and arent important to understanding it at all. read em if you are just as obsessed with this world as i am.

umm....thanks a whole lot for reading. i really appreciate it. love how this story hit the ground running. love all you guys!!

Yours Truly,

Ronald, The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 219 15
Different scenarios of Kakashi x Reader. Will add a brief description at the top of chapters so you can determine if you want to read/skip! :) Mostl...
87 6 6
Kakashi X Original Character Romance with Smut and Comedy A Sand kunoichi on a diplomatic mission in Konoha gets entangled with everyo...
346K 4.1K 29
haikyuu!! one-shots written by a queer girl because i said so. contains: romance angst bromance shipping and the trash that is oikawa both characte...
267 9 2
This story is made by FireFox16 on Ao3 Tsunade wants to see if she can pull memories from people. Her subjects are Kakashi and iruka, She reveals kak...