Rose And The Mafia (Editing)

由 _Secrets_89

(Book 1) Rose valezquez is a regular seventeen year old girl. You know happy, moody, beautiful and the list g... 更多

Rose And The Mafia
Chapter 1: A Day to Remember (edited)
Chapter 2: Green-eyed Stranger (edited)
Chapter 3: The visit (edited)
Chapter 4: I Choose Him (edited)
Chapter 5: Graduation (edited)
Chapter 6: Together Forever (edited)
Chapter 7: I hate you (edited)
Chapter 8: A New Beginning part 1 (edited)
Chapter 9: A New Beginning Part 2
Chapter 10: I Want To
Chapter 11: Stress Free
Chapter 12: The Final step
Chapter 13: Apologies, Confessions, and Deals
Chapter 14: His Jealous Girlfriend
Chapter 15: What goes on, goes on
Chapter 16: Never Expected To Be Interested
Chapter 17: His true colors
Chapter 18: You Don't Just Trust Anyone
Chapter 19: Rose
Chapter 20: Didn't Know He Could Like Someone
Chapter 22: Unexpected Deal
Chapter 23: We're Done
Chapter 24: The Dressing Room Kiss
Chapter 25: Men in Black
Chapter 26: Not Your Typical Night
Chapter 27: The Four Boyfriends Story
Chapter 28: The Big News
Chapter 29: Tired and Cranky
Chapter 30: Fortune Cookie
Chapter 31: Uncompleted Mission
Chapter 32: A henchmen job
Chapter 33: I'm WHAT
Chapter 34: I'm in control
Authors Note

Chapter 21: The Texts

3.6K 102 25
由 _Secrets_89

A/N: Hey babes, hope you enjoy this one.

~~~~~~

"Ooo. I actually look really good." I pop my lips together while I finish putting my bright red lipstick. I look at myself in the mirror one more time before I go into my closet to grab my black pumps.

Everybody in the house is either in the kitchen, talking or are probably talking like babies when they can't talk yet, because they have been drinking since six because of Camilla's arrival.

I had went to Chris's room to see if he was okay but I didn't bother, he was busy. Because of my panic attack, he was finally talking to Camilla alone. And they weren't yelling either. Hopefully Camilla isn't the same as Chris and actually sees the good in Chris and doesn't just stay for the sex.

Why do I feel like a teenager sneaking out? I mean I am 18 but still.

I slowly tip toe my way to the front door without anyone noticing, but as soon as I hear someone call me I snap my finger and turn with one eye open.

"Wh-where...do yo-you think you..are going Mr? Wait I can't see right now, b-but tom- tomorrow I will." One of our brothers slurs and I'm bewildered when I see him slowly going down to the white marble floor. He gets on his knees and hands and slowly lays down on his stomach, falling dead alseep.

I chuckle and get outside, into the crispy cold air. I close my eyes and enjoy the windy night. I'm keen on the idea of staying out here, but unfortunately I've got somewhere to go.

It takes thirty minutes to get to Luigi's and I enter the place, moaning at the cheesy garlicky smell. It smells like cheese bread. I think I'll order the whole menu, but I'll end up looking like the blue girl from Charlie and the chocolate factory.

A scrawny man with thick black greasy hair introduces himself and asks for a reservation. Damn, I forgot about that. Mhm

"Um.. I'm with Giovanni?" I sound like I asked him, unsure if Giovanni made a reservation. He looks down in his little book and nods.

"Follow me madam." He leads me to some stairs and up to a door. I literally have a gun in my purse, just in case. You can never be too sure. He opens the white door and I'm being led to the roof of the restaurant. It's lit nicely with lights and by the moon.

I notice Giovanni staring at the beautiful city, miles away. I nod at the greasy haired guy and stand beside Giovanni. There's no one here but us.

The view is too much for me. The moon, the beautiful lights, stars and let me not forget Giovanni, ladies and gentlemen.

"You're twenty minutes late, I was beginning to think you ditched me." He glances at me without emotion, which isn't his best look. He's even better looking when he's mad.

"Well I'm here aren't I? But anyways are we going to stand here forever or sit a-" he looks at me with fire in his eyes, and I almost shrink back.

"What makes you think you can disrespect me, huh? Really? Do you know who I am?" He clenches his jaw and I'm not a bit scared. I look at him with narrowed eyes and he shakes his head.

He actually did make me angry but I can't let him see it. I can't let him see that he has an effect on me.

I smile and his eyebrows crease. "You know what? Fuck you." I hiss then I turn around and walk briskly, shaking my head. He's a dick. That's what he is. I should already know that guys can be like this.

"I didn't mean that, sorry." He grumbles and stop walking. I turn around to face him and he nods towards the table. Urgh. Darn his stupid looks.

I groan and get to the table, where everything is set up nicely. It would be a waste if we didn't eat.

"Are you done pmsing?" I rhetorically ask and he rolls his eyes and huffs. "So did you catch her?" I ask, talking about the fbi who decided to dress up in order to get information from him.

"No. She was out of the club in no time. I don't know if I should put out a contract for her, but I don't want my boss to find out." Contract hm? A Contract isn't a good idea at the moment. It's basically where anyone in the families can kill a certain person for a reward and you have to get permission from the famalies. Still his boss might find out.

A waiter comes out with a wine in his hands, holding it very tight, so it doesn't fall. It does look expensive.

I just can't believe that I turned into an alcoholic. I drink mostly everyday. The old me would have been so disappointed. I'm replacing my old goals with new ones. For example I'm thinking of helping Giovanni catch the fbi agent but for something in return of course. But Fuck it, I'll live my life however the Fuck I want to.

"Thanks." I say to the waiter after he pours some red wine in my glass. He nods, pleased to hear probably the first "thank you" in a long time. He leaves and we're left alone once again.

"You didn't have to say thank you. That's what his job is." Giovanni utters and I scoff.

"You have been living the rich life your whole life huh?" If someone took his money and precious cars or whatever, he would have had a breakdown. He wouldn't live a day without money, cars nor girls.

"I think I could make it okay?" He snaps but I know better.

I hum in response and rub my hands up and down my arms. The wind blows and I shiver. I'm so stupid for not bringing a sweater or something.

I hear a screeching sound and my head snaps to Giovanni who's coming behind me and places his jacket around me.

"Thanks." I mumble and he nods. Great! he's giving me a great view of his tight biceps. Too bad they're hidden underneath his dress shirt. "So about the contract, I think that's not necessary right about now. We should wait until she's a real threat. I-" he doesn't even give me a chance to explain, because he interrupts me.

"Listen. What she did was stupid so she's going to pay I don't care if she's  with the law. Im-"

"Shut up! This is your anger talking. You're mad that she made a fool out of you. And what would your boss think?" I scold him. "Listen. I'll help you out.... ifyouhelpmewithsomething." I say rapidly, so that he agrees.

He chuckles and rubs his face. "Uhh.. sure fine whatever. What is it?" He asks suspiciously.

I remember what I want and a bile rises in my throat. I'm stupid for even thinking it. He'll get curious and ask me why. Mhm.. maybe it's a bad idea.

"I'll tell you when I help you catch the fbi snitch." I say and quickly change the subject. "Hey! Where's the waiter? He hasn't gotten our orders yet." I frown, and I internally argue with my stomach because it won't stop growling. Although it's not loud enough for Giovanni to hear.

"I kind of already ordered something for you and I, before you got here." He scratches the back of his neck and shrugs. Before I can argue with him the waiter comes back with two big platters on a tray.

He places a plate in front of me, and I almost eat it right away. "Enjoy!" The waiter says nicely and I almost thank him, but Giovanni's big ass mouth interrupts me.

"I'll say if I enjoy it or not. Bring another red wine and please get out of my sight." He waves his hand and I look at him with disbelief. The waiter quickly apologizes and hurries away.

"You're such a shithead." I mutter, unwrapping my fork from the napkin.

I watch him as he pats his head and shakes his head. "Nope, I don't have any shit on my head." He says smugly and I almost snort.

"I hope you step on a lego." I mutter. I smile when he starts chuckling. I've never seen anything so ravishing. He's drop dead gorgeous. His killer looks would have a women by his side no matter the situation. I bet you that if a woman were to pass him, she would have no idea that underneath his magnificent gorgeous face, there was actually a man who kills for a living. A man who was insolent, and cocky.

"Penny for a thought?" I snap out of it  and turn towards Giovanni.

"Oh, nothing. I just can't wait to try this, uh... what is it?" I ask and he stops the fork that almost enters his mouth.

"Oh its monicotti. It has beef, garlic, tomatoes, mushrooms and-"

"Wait mushrooms?" He nods and I put my fork down. "I'm sorry, I don't like mushrooms." It's stupid I know but mushrooms were never my favorite.

"Thats kind of stupid but it's fine. I shouldn't have ordered without your approval." He mumbles. "How about I call the waiter and tell him to take a new order." He suggests and I stop him, by placing a hand on his arm, where he's already getting ready to call the waiter.

I feel him stiffen under my hold and I quickly pull away. I thought I felt something in me, explode but that's just the crazy talking. This isn't that vampire or werewolve shit.

"I'll just eat it. I don't want to waste food. It's fine." I pick up my fork and slowly pick up some food.

"We can switch! Both platters are good. And this one doesn't have mushrooms. It's italian stuffed chicken." He emphasises the word "doesn't" and I nod. His platter looks way better.

When I place a little bit in my mouth I accidently moan.

"I can probably make you moan harder than that." I hear Giovanni say and I almost choke. I drink my wine  and something pops in my head.

"You probably can but you probably never will." I say coolly, while eating my food. Omg why haven't I had this before.

"Then let me show you. Let me do you like no one has ever did before." He says jokingly, but his eyes say otherwise.

"You're not my type." I shrug.

I've finished one of my stuffed chickens, and I only have one more to go. Giovanni on the other hand has an almost empty plate.

"Then why are we on a date?" He remarks and I shake my head.

"No, this was a business thing, honey, nothing more." We stare at each other's faces, with a smirk intact, until we start to lean in. Our lips brush, but suddenly our phones ring.

Thank god it ringed. I don't know what I would have done if I kissed him.

I turn on my phone and frown when I see an unknown phone number that sent me a text.

Unknown: I know who you are too, lana Fallaci. Tell Giovanni it was easy to escape from his club. And uh..enjoy your "business" dinner. I'll be seeing both of you later.

I look up at Giovanni and he has the same frown that I have now.

"Did you get a text?" I ask him slowly. He looks like he's going to explode from anger.

"Let's go!" He snatches my wrist and leads me inside. "What did she send you?"

I take out my phone and show him the text and he gets even more mad. "When I fucking find her, she's going to wish that she never messed with me!" He punches the wall behind him, and calls someone on his phone.

Our waiter comes back, horrified to see the wall punched, and Giovanni pacing back and forth. "I'm sorry," I giggle nervously. I take out nine hundreds and hand it to the waiter. "here, and if you need any more just charge it on the man that looks like he's going to pass out any minute now." I loud whisper and the waiter nods. I also add another hundred as a tip for dealing with Giovanni.

"Let's go." I insist but he doesn't even notice me. For godsake!

I stop him from pacing anymore and rest a hand on his chest firmly. I lean up to his ear and whisper to him. You never know if she has people around or things like that. "Look, she might have people around, or something," he tries getting out of my grip to punch another wall but I'm not paying another grand. I pull him down towards my level and whisper to him again. It's dangerous to be really close  to an angry man who looks like he's going to shoot down the place and probably hurt me but I won't let him.

"Don't worry well find her. Actually she'll come to us. We can do a deal and let a word get out so she'll come to us and we can bust her ass. She's going to regret it. Well get the details tomorrow. We're in no hurry."

"Damn right she's going to regret it!" He stands up straight and fixes his suit, dusting himself down. I roll my eyes and walk downstairs with Giovanni trailing me. "When are we going to do the deal?" Giovanni asks.

"Idiot we can't talk here." He clenches his jaw and I know why he got angry. "Fine you're not an idiot. Geez" I walk out the door, into the parking lot and open the door to my car, but Giovanni closes it.

"Get in my car." He says sternly and I  narrow my eyes.

"Don't tell me what to do." I cross my arms and watch as he blows out a breath. He squats down to the floor and grabs my legs and throws me on his back. "Hey!!!" I have a fucking dress on, does he not know.

"I don't know why you girls have to be so dramatic." I scoff and pound on his back. He places me down and puts me in his car, closing the door behind me. He gets in the drivers sit and starts the car.

"I'm not like all the girls." I mutter. "They search for college applications and scholarships, not kill, rob, or take shooting lessons for fun."

He opens his mouth to talk but I interrupt him. "Where are we going?"

He grips the steering wheel tightly and concentrates on the road ahead. "We're going to my club." He says.

"It's late, who wants to go to a club?" I ask rhetorically.

We get to his club in eight minutes because he was speeding the whole way. The eight minutes were filled with intense silence, but at least we weren't fighting.

We get out the car and get in, into the warm atmosphere. This club is always packed, the same as Francisco's club.

When we enter the place, all eyes are on us. Giovanni turns around to wrap his arm around my waist and leads me upstairs, into the room we had gone last time. I'm already use to him wrapping his arm around my waist so I don't care.

"So what are we going to do?" Giovanni asks and sits down by the bar, pouring himself a drink.

"We could "sell" some "drugs" to people roaming around and word will get out and she'll be on our asses. But we could have backup and grab her and well, I'll have the shot." I say. Im actually disappointed of my five minute plan, I could think of something better, but I can't help thinking about what she's going to do to my family. I'll be twice as dead. The family will literally kill me once and bring me back to life to do it again.

I chew on my plastic nail, and concentrate. "It's fine. I'm sure we can think of something." He half smiles and I nod tiredly.

"Yeah you're right. I'm sure that by tomorrow, we'll have something figured out." I say, exhausted.

Even though we're both really tired we end up talking and laughing all night. I'm just going to say it ended at four in the morning, and after that I don't really know. But that's something that I'll worry about later.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

209K 5.7K 46
Criminal. Fighter. Hacker. Assassin. Cop. Selena. Selena Montgomery was your average 17 year old girl. That's what it seemed like to the outside worl...
2.2M 89.4K 72
#1 on the billionaire hot list (May 16) Avery Tanner's life is about to change when she saves a young man from his death. She can't stop thinking of...
7.2M 179K 79
Trailer for this book is AVAILABLE NOW! If you're interested in hot, sexy, sensual, fiery and action-filled content, this book is the right place to...
The Arrangement 由 ❦

神秘 / 驚悚

461K 10.1K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...