Kindness For Weakness

By Rayyy115

Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Œ My first book so bare with me ๐Ÿ˜ More

Ashley
Problems
My BestFriend
Betraying Ass Hoes
Rude Awakening
Ungrateful Bitch's
Secret's
Broken Hearts
New Beginnings
No Strings Attached?
Suprises
Someone New
A Night To Remember
All About My Business
Second Chances
Rethinking Things
Mistakes
Important Things
Revenge
Obstacles
Faults
Issues
Negative Attitudes
The Next Level
Back How Things Were
Loving You
Time For A Change
Played Out
Apart Of Me
Taking A Break
Bigger And Better Things
Wedding Bells
Old Flames
The HoneyMoon
Truth's & Cheater's
Karma Kry's
Private Time
The New Assistant Part 1
The New Assistant Part 2
The New Assistant Part 3
The New Assistant Part 4
The New Assistant Part 5
The Baby Shower
Misguided
Authors Note
Old Romance
Tricky Ass Nigga's
My Baby
Work
A Bad Business Trip
Bad News
The Sequel!

Game Plan

28 5 0
By Rayyy115

~ 2 Weeks Later ~

Brian's Pov:I was working out in my gym with Andre when I heard a loud bang on my front door.

Andre:"What the hell was that?" He said putting the dumb bells down.

Brian:"I don't know but Ima find out." He said getting up and walking out the gym room.

As Brian reached the door he noticed a bunch of paparazzi outside with cameras. When he opened the door they started asking plenty of questions.

Paparazzi:"Brian did cheating make you and Summer break up for the second time?" "Brian do you have STD's?" "Brian is Summer pregnant with your child?" They all asked putting cameras in his face.

Brian:"I advise everyone last one of you to leave before the police arrest all of you!" He said slamming the door shut.

Andre:"What the fuck was that out there?" He said taking a sip of water.

Brian:"Just the damn paparazzi getting on my damn nerves."

Andre:"Man I know one damn thing you need to do sum about Summer she's been over me and Ashley's house sense we came back from our honeymoon."

Brian:"What do mean do sum about her she's not my damn responsibility?" He said putting his tank top on.

Andre:"Nigga I know that I mean help her get her own place or something."

Brian:"She got her own money so what I need to get her a place for?"

Andre:"Look I understand she did you wrong but keep in my you did her wrong first so...."

Brian:"Man fuck her and that child of her's Im sorry Andre but I can't face her anymore."

Andre:"Lord have mercy on your soul I gotta go Ashley's blowing my damn phone up I'll see you later." He said dapping him up and leaving.

Christina's Pov:Today me and Nick decided to go out for lunch sense we haven't really did anything with each other lately. I was able to have one of my closest friends watch Brian Jr while me and Nick go out.

Nick:"So is the food good?" He said watching her eat.

Christina:"Yes this shit bomb as fuck."

Nick:"Good but I also wanted to ask you something."

Christina:"Sure what is it?"

Nick:"Christina Clarice would you do me a favor and Marry Me?" He said pulling a black box out and getting on one knee.

Christina:"Uh-Um I don't know what to say I wasn't hoping for this to happen so early." She said looking around noticing all eyes are on them.

Nick:"Well you have to have some sort of answer right." He said cheesing nervously.

Christina:"Yes Nick Yes." She said bending down and kissing him deeply.

Christina's Pov:Im speechless right now because I really wasn't expecting that I was hoping for something a little more fancy and nice but I guess I can deal with it at least he tried.

~ 1 Hour Later ~

Nick:"Babe I'm so happy we're engaged now aren't you."

Christina:"Mmhm."

Nick:"Whats with the Mmhm?" He said sitting up on the bed.

Christina:"Oh nothing just thinking."

Nick:"About?"

Christina:"About us don't you think we're moving a little to fast."

Nick:"No we've been dating for a while now so I thought this would be a great time to propose."

Christina:"Nick I'm sorry but I don't think it was."

Nick:"So what are you saying?"

Christina:"Im saying we should wait just a little longer before getting married." She said taking the ring off and handing it to him.

Nick:"Are you serious!"

Christina:"If I wasn't I would still have the ring on."

Nick:"Wow um I need to go for a ride I'll be back later." He said getting up and putting his slides on.

Summer's Pov:I wad staying at Andre and Ashley's house for a while until I would be able to find a place of my own but I think Andre is starting to not like me being here anymore.

Andre:"She's been hear way to long Ashley." "Okay well she needs to go she has her own money why she can't use it to rent a apartment or something I'll even lend her some money." He said while on the phone.

Summer:"Umm if your talking about me the least you could do is say it to my face." She said walking in front of him.

Andre:"Hold on Ashley I'll be right back." He said putting his self on mute.

Summer:"What you don't want her to hear you disrespect her BestFriend?" She said getting closer to him.

Andre:"Look I have lots of respect for you and I care about you as a friend but you need to get your shit together and leave."

Summer:"Im not leaving until I feel like it."

Andre:"Summer if I have to throw you out of hear I will."

Summer:"Im not going anywhere and I wish the fuck you would put your hands on me."

Andre:"You know what fine but Im giving you a deadline."

Summer:"Oh and what is it." She said rolling her eyes.

Andre:"You have until the end of this month to find yourself a place to live or I'll find a way for you to leave and it ain't gonna be pretty."

Summer:"Fine you got it I'll be out of here before the end of the month."

Andre:"That's what I thought." He said taking him self off mute.

~ 2 Hours Later ~

Ashley:"Babe I'm home!" She said closing the door.

Summer:"He left he claimed he had a meeting to go to."

Ashley:"Oh I thought he didn't have to go any more."

Summer:"Well now you know the truth."

Ashley:"Whats wrong with you?" She said putting her bag down.

Summer:"Your little husband thats the problem."

Ashley:"What did he do now?"

Summer:"Do you guys have cameras in here?"

Ashley:"Yeah why?"

Summer:"I'll show you where's the room yah keep the monitors in."

Ashley:"Through there can you explain to me whats going on please." She said following her the room.

Summer:"Just watch."

Ashley:"Ugh fine." She said watching the tape.

Ashley's Pov:After watching the video I was a little mad but Andre is telling the truth because she has been here for a long time and me and him haven't really had time to ourselves every time we wanna do something she wants to come and mess it up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 465 53
Don't take it personal this my first book on here.
159K 5.4K 30
๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ *my fir...
4.9K 113 35
Ok this is My first book creation so please bare with me.