Good in bad // the joker Jare...

Od maloley_queen

"Let's play a little game.. You will be the princess of crime and I'll be the prince of crime." - Mr J - Viol... Viac

1 - New start
2 - Change
3 - NYC
4 - In the club
5 - you're coming with me
6 - taken
7 - Panic
8 - borderline happy
9 - too soon
10 - brakes
11 - back in black
12 - pistol
13 - Adjust
14 - contact
15 - Bye bye party
16 - expect the unexpected
17 - The Hounds
18 - blurry face
A/N
20 - Triggered
21 - stone cold
22 - holding onto you
23 - catch you later
!! A/N !!
24 - ditch
25 - jokes on you
26 - reunite
27 - Quinn's nightmare
28 - flames
29 - reverse
30 - crimes aren't just for criminals
Update!

19 - Goner

3.1K 105 27
Od maloley_queen

Violets POV
-
It's been three days since the kidnapping.

I can't help but think about the joker. I actually thought he cared. But no, once again I'm just a dumbass girl who thought that maybe someone like him could've been different.

The three days have been tiring, I'm basically the new slave around here almost.

They are starting to make me smoke weed which I've never done in my life but yesterday was my first time and I gotta say it really helps with my pain.

They tell me if I smoke it's the best medication they have around so I guess I'm a new smoker and honestly I'm not too mad about it, they even gave me a large bag full of it with my own supplies like blunts and etc.

I also met two new girls, their names are Selena and Alissa and of course you already know Caitlin. They are the most nicest girls in the house although they do have a badass side to them which is perfect because we have a lot in common.

the rest of the girls here are either strippers or the girlfriends of Robins crew which by the way they are such annoying divas. It been a long three days..

I sigh as I'm sketching a tree on a note book I received by Tyler. Oh wait! Did I forget to mention Tyler..? He's actually been the most kind guy around here to me.

I met him when me and Caitlin went downstairs to the basement the other day for this stupid meeting lecture by Robin of the new rules around here.

Suddenly I hear a knock at my door. "Come in.." I look up from my sketch book.

"Hey!" Comes in Alissa, I smile at her. "Hey girl, what up?" I ask as she looks at my drawing.

"Eh nothing," she shrugged "woah you're a really good artist." She then nods.

"Really?" I giggle, "thanks.." I look back at my drawing.

She chuckles, "So where is Selena and Caitlin?" I wondered. She pauses for second In thought.

"I think Caitlin is just hanging out in her room, and Selena went out to see her family friend." She nods.

"Oh.." Then suddenly my eyes snap little more wider, "wait! Selena is gone??" I ask again.

"Yeah, why?" She chuckles. "You can leave?!" I raise my eyebrows. She nods.

"Well yeah you can, as long as you have permission by Robin and you let them know where you are headed to." She shrugs normally.

My mouth drops, "So you're saying I can probably leave?" I say with hope. "I mean, yeah but there are rules." She lightly laughs.

I put my sketch book to the side and stand up from my bed. "What are you doing?" Alissa asks.

"I'm gonna ask if I can go visit my friend!" I smile happily. I can't believe this is a thing. If I can go 'visit' my friend I can hopefully escape!!!

Alissa chuckles and I walk out of my room to go find Robin.

I walk down the long hall and turn to my left. Where is he.. I bite my lip a little as I try to think of where he can be. This mansion is quite large.

I huff as I continue to walk. I suddenly bump into a person, "Yo slow down there!" He mumbles with a small smile. I look up to see Tyler.

"-Oh sorry Tyler, I'm just looking for Robin. Do you know where he can be?" I try to ask him hoping he may know.

He furrows his eyebrows a little, "I think.. He might be in his office." He nods pointing towards the next hall. I smile.

"Thank you so much!" I nod and start to walk away. "Wait!" I hear Tyler stop me. I turn around and he walks up to me.

"What's up?" I turn my head side ways. "What do you want from him?" He asks.

"I just wanna ask him something." I tell him. Why does he need to know. He raises a brow "What is the question?"

I take a deep breath out a little annoyed from the questions. "Why does the question matter?" I wondered.

"I really don't care to be honest violet but I just wanna look out for you incase it makes him upset " He puts his hands in his pocket.

I look at the ground at back at him, "why do you wanna look out for me? I don't matter." I suddenly get very real.

He furrows his eyebrows and walks a few steps closer to me. "Hey.." He says, "I'm sure you matter to a whole lot of people." He gently grabs my bruised cheek.

I admire his hazel eyes. See what I mean, he is the most kindest one here.

"When you say a lot you are basically saying one person.." I tell him referring only to Lindsey.

"Plus one more." He nods and kisses my forehead. Wow did he actually just do that. I begin to feel butterflies a little.

I giggle, "you?" I ask raising a brow. He nods simply, his smile lights up this whole area.

"So if you don't mind me asking, what is the question?" He again brings it up.

"Well.. Um, you know that one person that cares about me besides you?" I ask with a stupid smile on my face and he chuckles a little but then gets serious again as I explain.

"-well I was hoping that I could visit her because I haven't seen her in a long time.. Even since I was with the joker, he never let me see her nor talk to her." I say and Tyler stares off into space In thought.

"Ok so all you want to do is see her?" He asks making sure. I nod.

He takes a step back from me. "Alright well, when you ask Robin be careful because he's very unpredictable." He warns.

"I will!" I nod again, "thanks ty!" I smile and begin to walk away again. That was a really unexpected. I kinda chuckle to myself.

I approach the door to robins office. Before I knock I freeze because this can be risky. Oh hell just do it Violet.

I knock three times. "Come in !" I hear firmly come from the other side. I slowly creak open the door and see Robin on his computer.

"What do you want?!" He asks eyeing me closely. I bite my lip and walk a little closer.

"Um I have a question." I start. "I'm listening." He raises a brow in suspicion.

"Well I was wondering if, maybe I can go visit my friend?" I finally question, cutting to chase. He suddenly starts to laugh.

"WHat?! Ahahaha !" He asks, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "What?" I said clearly upset.

"What do you mean what? Why would I let you just leave so quickly?!" He laughs again. I put my hand to my hip, now this dude is getting under my skin.

"Yeah, NO! why would you let Selena get to go see her friend and not me?" I say angry.

He looks at me kinda surprised at my tone. "Violet.. You know Selena has been here a for a year now and I can actually trust her not to run away." He says trying to make points which still is making me more mad.

I squint my eyes. "But I won't run away! Please just let me see her, I haven't seen her in forever!" I beg, which isn't something I always do.

He looks at how desperate I'm being. He scoffs, "How can I trust you?" He asks.

I frown, "I'm not sure, maybe we can come up with something.. I just haven't seen her and even when i was with the joker, he never let me talk to her either.." I look at the ground.

"I'm sorry Violet but I'm not gonna pity you either-" Robin suddenly gets caught off by a light knock at the door. I turn around to see it's Tyler.

"Hello Mr. Robin." He waves, "what do you need Tyler?" Robin asks furrow his brows.

Tyler looks at me, "I was actually hoping I could talk to you about going to New York." He nods and then looks at Robin.

"New York? Why do you need to go to New York?" Robin asks. "I wanna see there new gun shop, that just recently opened." Tyler slightly glances at me.

Why is he doing this.. "That's where I wanted to go!" I suddenly blurted out. Robin looks at me and places a hand on his chin.

Robin then stands up. "Well Tyler if you are gonna be leaving for the day, would you mind taking Violet too and keep a close watch on her?" He asks while picking up an envelop off his desk.  

Tyler nods, "alright, I will." Robin starts to walk to the door and so do we. "See you guys later." Robin says placing a blunt in his mouth. "Bye." I mumble.

I look at Tyler who was walking beside me close. "You can thank me later." He says whispering in my ear with a smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes playfully. We decide to go in my room. We close the door behind us.

"Holy fuck Tyler!!" I basically hug him so happy. He lets out a laugh. "Thank you for saving me in there!" I say with relief as I let go of the hug.

"Well I knew something was gonna be an issue." He shrugged with a smile. "I should've known too." I huff.

"Okay I guess we are heading off to New York now." He smiles. I nod "okay can I get changed real quick though?" I ask with a giggle.

"Of course!" He blushes a little. He opens my door, "I'll be at the front door when you're done." He lets me know. I nod "ok!"

He definitely isn't like the others.. At all. I like him. I feel like he brings a more positive side out me.

I am putting on an outfit that is pretty cute I suppose. I'm just finding whatever clothes that fits me here.
[here it is]

I brush my hair and leave my room. I walk my way towards the entrance to see Tyler talking this guy.

I walk up them slowly. The guy who Tyler is talking gives me a friendly smile.

"Hey." I smile. Tyler looks at me "hey Violet, you ready?" He asks as he is jingling the keys that are in his hand. I nod.

"Oh and Violet this is josh and josh this is Violet!" He introduces us both. I tilt my head with a smile and we shake hands.

"I've heard of you Violet, nice to actually meet you." He says nicely "well it's nice to meet you too!" I smile.

"Alright so we better be heading off now." Tyler says nodding. "Okay." I say and He opens the front door.

"Bye josh!" I wave, and so does Tyler. "Bye guys, be safe." He says closing the door behind us.

We walk outside and we walk up to this yellow hummer. "Is this your car?" I ask. "Yeah it is." He nods.

"It's nice!" I say as we both get in. "Yeah thanks, I just got it two months ago."

"So where are we?" I ask still wondering where I am. "What do you mean?" He asks confused.

I shrug and look outside and we begin to hit the road. "Well if this is not New York, where are we then?" I ask again.

"Oh, we are in Boston Massachusetts." He laughs. Boston?! Wow.

"Oh okay.." I continue to look outside the window. I sigh and Tyler puts on the radio.

"All my friends are heathens take it slow.." He begins to sing to the lyrics to the song on the radio. I look at him and laughs.

"Sing with me!" He smiles. "Nah I sound like a dying cow." I say. "Why so harsh on your so self?" He wonders playfully.

"I'm not I just can't sing." I shrug. "Whatever." He Mumbles and turns it up louder.

"You never the know freak show sitting next you... But after all I said, please don't forget.. WATCH IT!" He sings but then begins to dance at the guitar part.

I laugh and he stops and chuckles. "If you can't sing you can at least dance." He looks at me.

I cross my legs and move my head slightly to the beat. "Cmon go insane when you dance!" He encouraged. He begins to demonstrate doing so weird ass moves.

I only laugh more. "Nooooo stop that!!" I tap his shoulder.

"You suck." He turns it lower. "I like the song though! He kinda sounds like you." I point out.

"Really ?" He gives me a weird look. I nod, it actually does. "That's cool." He laughs.

Alright so Lindsey here I come.
---------------------------------------------
-A/N-

New names: Alissa, Selena, Tyler and josh ;)

What's your thought!? Leave a comment and vote asf dudes!!! Lmao I left so many Easter eggs in this chapter about the characters!

Till next time:) get ready for next update shortly!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

289K 10.1K 62
What would happen if the Joker turned a four year old girl into a loyal and merciless killer? Joker meets a little girl on the street and she asks if...
28.8K 844 19
These characters are based off of Harley quinn and joker from suicide squad Disclaimer I do not own Harley Quinn or joker I only own their actions
100K 2.2K 19
You're there, With all the attention directed your way. They're intrigued to say the least. You prove yourself when you protect Harley in a dangerous...
1.7K 25 39
Hey you're in your first year of college until you met a boy but he wasn't who he said he was Remember not everything is a what they may seem he see...