New Girl ( Urban story )

By inlovewitya

Jalissa is moving with her mom to California for a better job offer. She comes across many new things in this... More

New Girl ( Urban story )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 15

20K 471 77
By inlovewitya

JALISSA

I smiled as my doctor walked through the door.

"Hi Jalissa, how're you doing today hunny?" She asked me.

I nodded. "I'm feeling better, a lot better actually. I'm not in as much pain as I was before."

"Good! Great!" She said with a smile.

She listened to my heart beat with her tether-scope and checked my breathing. She put pressure around my wound and I shrieked.

"How bad was that pain on a scale from 1-10?" She asked me.

"Seven." I replied.

After checking a couple more things on me she asked me more questions.

"Well it looks like you're good to go!" She said smiling. "I'm releasing you. I'm going to give you some pain medicine. You should probably take it easy for the next month or so. Um, the nurse should be in here to get you a new bandage and cleanse that." She said pointing to my now healing gunshot wound. I smiled and nodded.

"Oh! And clean that area often and gently. The stitches are dissolvable. If you begin experiencing a great amount of pain in that area, come back." She said sweetly.

I nodded again. "Okay thanks Dr. Mitchell."

"No problem, any questions?" She asked.

"No." I said politely and smiled.

"Great well you're free to go. I guess call your parents and let them know. It was nice having you and I hope all is well take care of yourself." She said sweetly and turned to walk out.

I smiled and dialed my mom's number. She was happy to hear and I was even happier.

My mom brought me some grey tights and a pink sweater to wear out. The clothes I came in were ruined and bloody. My jays were okay though, so I would definitely be taking those home with me. I slipped them on. My mom brought my pink NIKE duffel bag, where I put all of my gifts I received while in here, my charger, my computer, and all the toiletries my mom bought me while I was in here.

"Wait mommy, I have to go see Sarayah." I said walking the opposite way.

I peered through the door, excited to see her. "Knock knock" I whispered.

"Come in." She said.

Her eyes lit up and the sight of me. "Jalissa! Oh my god!" She said sitting up to hug me. I hugged her gently and she hugged me back the same way, both cautious of each other's wounds.

"You're going home?" She asked me.

"Yes! Finally!" I responded.

"They said I can go home Monday." She said pouting. "Another three days stuck in this bed." She said rolling her eyes. I giggled a little.

"You're almost there." I said rubbing her shoulder.

"Thank God."

"How're you feeling?"

"Sore as ever!" She said sighing.

We sat and talked for 15 minutes or so, before we said our goodbyes and I left home.

-

I walked in the house and the smell of Pastrami hit my nose. My mouth instantly started watering.

"Mommy you left food cooking?" I asked shocked.

She walked in the house smiling. "No." She disappeared into the kitchen.

I looked at her awkwardly. "Okay then.." She was acting weird. I walked upstairs to my room ready to take a shower.

"Jalissa!" Alex said jumping off the bed.

"Alex? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked smiling. Glad to see my bestfriend.

She hugged me. "I got here last night. I was going to come to the hospital and see you but mommy told me you already had someone there so I stayed."

I nodded. My comprehension soon turned to confusion. How did my mom know Eli was there with me? That's weird. I shrugged it off though.

"How's my baby doing though?" She asked me and looked at the bandage on my arm.

I shrugged. "A lot better." I smiled.

"Good! I'm glad bitch!" She said laughing. I laughed with her. Damn I missed her mean ass.

"Don't you have school? What're you even doing here?" I asked her.

"I'm homeschooled now. I go to this place called Options For You. I was missing a few credits and there is the perfect place to make it up. That way I graduate on time." She said. I nodded.

"That's cool. "

"Yeah. I only go to 'school' like twice a week. They give me these packets to turn in at the end of the week. You can either mail them or go in." She stated.

"Sounds interesting."

"No you know what's interesting? Who was with you that was SO SPECIAL, that mommy told me to stay home?" She asked me in suspicion.

I started laughing. "It was the guy Eli I told you about!" I squealed.

"The sexy one with the pretty eyes?" She asked me.

"Yes!" I said excited to tell her about him. I told her everything that had been going on with him. From the party to him coming to the hospital.

"Bitch you are so lucky." She said getting off the bed and rolling her eyes.

"Don't hate hoe." I shot back.

We both started giggling. "Oh I'm not! Marcus is doing a wonderful job!" She said smirking at me.

My eyes got big. "Shut the fuck up." I said in shock.

She nodded. "Yeah that's bae now girl." She said grinning.

"What?!" I knew they'd end up together eventually.

She just kept grinning and nodded. She reached down and picked up her phone that was lying on the dresser.

I frowned. "Wait what happened to Jonathan?" I asked her.

She smacked her lips. "Man fuck him. He was playing games. He wasn't ever feeling me, he was only trying to fuck, so he had to go." She said pointing away from her using her thumb.

"It be like that!" I said holding my hands up and shrugging.

"For real. Guess who won't stop asking about you!" She said setting her phone down and walking towards me.

"Who?"

"Erik!" She said.

I rolled my eyes at the sound of his name. "Why?" I asked scrunching my face up.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Cuz he miss his baby Jalissa." She said in a stupid baby voice.

"Well doesn't that make me want to throw up." I said getting up and dismissing the topic.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said grabbing my towel and walking into the bathroom. I turned on Spotify to let Drake radio play. I picked up my phone and texted Eli:

"Hey, I'm home they released me from the hospital."

I set my phone down and got in the shower. It felt so good to be in the comfort of my own home, and be taking a shower. It felt good to be able to use my Caress body wash and wash my hair thoroughly with my Herbal Essence shampoo.

"Hey! Mom said do you want a pastrami sandwich?" Alex said walking into the bathroom.

I stuck my head out from behind the curtain. "Yeah I'll take one." I said.

She nodded, turned, and left.

I wrapped up my shower. I sat on my bed naked moisturizing my skin with my Curel lotion. I felt like a million bucks. I felt so fresh and clean.

Alex barged in my room. "Ew." She said looking me up and down popping a chip into her mouth. I rolled my eyes and flipped her off.

Alex has seen my naked many times before. She's practically my sister, so it was whatever. We had the same parts anyways, not like it's nothing we haven't seen.

I threw on some sweats and a shirt and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Feel better?" My mom asked smiling at me and handing me a pastrami sandwich.

I nodded. "A lot better. And cleaner." I replied sitting down.

"Good. What're you guys doing today?" My mom asked us.

I shrugged. "Nothing?" I looked at Alex. She shrugged too.

"It's Eli's first game today! You're not going!?"

I looked at her shocked. How does she even know that? I didn't even know that.

"Mom, how do you even know that?" I asked looking at her weirdly and taking a sip of my water.

"Because he told me? Duh." She responded. "I would go, but I have to work tonight." She added.

I looked at her crazy. Since when is she buddy buddy with Eli? That's awkward and strange and I disapprove.

Alex started laughing. "Mommy! You talk to Jalissa's boyfriend?" She asked, finding this whole situation just hilarious.

"Yeaaaah! He's so nice Alex you have to meet him! He's way better than Erik." She said twisting up her face at the sound of his name.

Alex started laughing again. "Awww Jalissa so are we gonna go, so I could meet your boyfriend?" She asked looking at me with a smirk.

I sighed. "Okay for one he's not my boyfriend Alex." ...Yet... I thought to myself.

"Okay, future boyfriend." Alex said cutting me off and my mom laughed.

"And two, I don't know. He didn't even invite me. Plus shouldn't I be resting?" I wondered grabbing my plate and walking it to the sink.

Alex smacked her lips. "You are OKAY! And so, you NEED an invite? It's a game. You go to the school. And besides, I mean he invited mommy..soooo?"

I thought for a minute. "I mean...I guess we can go for a little?" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Why are you acting like you don't want to go? You know you want to see him." Alex said placing her dish in the sink.

"Alex, shut the hell up!" I said trying not to smile. She laughed at me.

"Hey! Watch your mouth Jalissa!" My mom said giggling a little.

We all started laughing. "Sorry mommy!" I said wrapping my arms around her and kissing her cheek playfully.

"Ew. Gross." She said playfully pushing me off her. "I'm going to take a shower. Adios chicas." My mom said waving her hand and walking out the kitchen.

"What time does the game start?" Alex asked me as she opened a can of soda.

"Seven, I think?" I guessed

"Aight so it's 5 something now. Should we start getting ready now?"

"Probably." I said heading out the kitchen.

While Alex was in the shower, I stood in my bathroom and did my hair. I swooped it back into a low ponytail, with a side part. My curls hung down my back. I was listening to music when Eli FINALLY texted me back.

Eli: great. Is it cool if I stop by later tonight?

Me: Of course. 😊😊

So, I guess me showing up at his game would be a surprise. I walked out the bathroom and picked out what I was going to wear. I decided on a tight all black NIKE shirt with my black leggings. I threw my denim jacket on top, since I knew it'd be a little chilly when night came. For shoes, I decided on my black and blue Jordan 9s.

Alex wore her hair flat ironed down her back. She put on a white tank top and a beige and white, long, knitted cardigan. She wore some dark high-waisted pants underneath. And on her feet she wore some white converse.

We sprayed some perfume on, added the finishing touches to ourselves, and made our way out. I picked my black Betsy Johnson purse up and threw it over my forearm. I got butterflies as we hopped in my BMW. I was happy I was on my way to see Eli. I did my makeup nice and everything.

"Okay so it's only 6:40. We should get something to eat. The beginning of the game is always boring." I said to Alex as I turned the corner.

"Yeah. Where to?" She asked me.

"Um..I'm thinking something quick. Panda?"

"Yeah. Actually I can go for some Panda Express right about now." She said with a grin.

I giggled. I know Alex loves Panda Express. She loves any Chinese food to be honest.

"To Panda we go!" I said jokingly.

When we got there, I was glad to see it was almost empty, except the workers. We ordered our food and took a seat.

"Soooo, what position does Eli play?" Alex asked taking the first bite of her food.

"I believe it's quarterback." I said looking up at the lights above my head trying to remember.

She nodded. "Same as Marcus."

"Oh yeah!" I said nodding.

"How is Marcus? He don't text me nomore. Don't call me." I said pretending to wipe tears from under my eyes.

"Really?" Alex asked me shocked. She knows how close me and Marcus's bond is.

I nodded. "Too busy with his baby." I replied smirking at her.

She laughed. "Oh my God, shutup!"

"So how serious are you two?" I asked taking a bite of my rice.

"Um, I would say were getting very serious after last Saturday." Alex said with a grin that spread across her face without her permission.

I raised my eyebrows. "What was Saturday?"

"Weeeeell....umm..." she said laughing nervously.

I giggled too. "Spit it out!"

"We.. you know.." She said looking down at her food, sort of embarrassed.

"Y'all had sex?" I whispered as my eyes widened.

She nodded, biting her lips, waiting for my response.

"What?! I can't believe it!" I said shocked.

"Me either..I didn't plan on that happening..it just kind of happened." Alex said with a shrug.

I nodded, knowing where she was coming from.

"I think he's the one." She blurted out.

"Alex! Shut the fuck up bitch!" I said giggling at her.

She laughed too. "He's so perfect Jalissa! Like...I can't even put it into words." She said overwhelmed with her emotions.

I smiled. "That's cute. You sound happy, very happy." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"I am." She said smiling hard.

"How's mom and dad?" I asked referring to her parents.

"They're good."

I nodded. "What do they think of Marcus?"

"They don't know.."

I looked up shocked. "Really? You tell mom everything!"

"I know..but we haven't been talking much lately. She's always busy. Her and dad."

"Really?"

"Mmmmhm. So we don't communicate much. I'm always home by myself."

"Don't you like it that way anyways?"

"Hell yeah! Nobody all up in my face all day everyday! I just be chillin." She said leaning back in her chair.

I nodded and rubbed my stomach.

"Full?" She asked laughing a little.

"Very!"

"Same."

"You ready?" I asked putting the top on my food.

"Yup."

We grabbed our stuff and left.

-

"Damn! Lissa! There's nothing but black people here!" Alex said looking all out the window as I pulled through our school's parking lot.

I laughed a little. "Told you!"

"I know, but DAMN! I need to be going here! Oh shit he is caaa-yuuuute!" She said pointing some boy out.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I've seen cuter girl." I said stuffing my phone in my purse and hopping out the car.

"You nervous?" She asked me as we walked to the gate.

I looked at her weirdly. "What I gotta be nervous for?" I asked her back trying to cover up the fact that I was actually nervous.

She shrugged. "I don't know. I'm always nervous when I'm about to see Marcus."

I smiled. "Okay..maybe I am a little nervous." I admitted.

She laughed. "I knew it bitch!"

As we walked in, people were staring as they always did at this damn school. They always stared at me I guess because I was a new face, and Alex was an even newer one.

"Damnnn. Staring or what?" Alex said in a low whisper. I giggled, as she read my mind.

"Where should we sit?" I asked as we approached the bottom of the bleachers.

"Right there." she said pointing to some empty seats.

Where we decided on sitting was a couple rows behind the same girl that used to come to a lot of Eli's practices. I mentally rolled my eyes at the thought of another girl coming to his practice. She was staring so hard, so I stared right the fuck back! I don't know what she thought? She rolled her eyes and turned and whispered something into her ugly ass friend's ear. They looked at me and starting laughing.

"Look at these bitches." I said patting Alex's leg, not breaking my glare.

"Who is that? And WHY are they staring so hard?" She said scrunching her face up.

"One of Eli's little boos." I said laughing.

I turned my attention back towards the game. I didn't want any issues tonight, and I damn sure wasn't about to feed into these petty ass girl's bull shit. I was here to support Eli. Ole girl down there was irrelevant to that. I don't know what her and Eli got going on or why she was staring so hard, nor do I care.

I just wanted to enjoy my time being out. It was my first time doing so since the shoot out and I wanted to enjoy myself. Although, I felt like I was looking over my shoulder every second. I was paranoid the guy who shot me would be back to finish what he started but i put that to the back of my mind, we'll I tried to at least.

"Eli Johnson with a touchdown for Crenshaw!" I heard a man say on the speaker. I cheesed hard and started clapping. A bunch of people on our side got up and started cheering. The beat of the band's drums roared and the cheerleaders started doing their routines.

It was amazing! Nobody missed a bit. Nobody was off count or late. Our school spirit was beyond great. Me and Alex couldn't help but wiggle in our seats to the beat of the drums.

"This game is live!" Alex said dancing a little.

I giggled. "I know. Better than Thomas you think?"

"Girl yes! All these niggas up in here!" She said in a low breathe getting closer to my ear.

"Shut up!" I said laughing and pushing her away.

During half time we went and got some things from the snack bar and made a bathroom trip. I checked my self in the mirror to make sure I was still looking decent and I was. My swoop was still swooped, makeup still neat, and my outfit still looked cute.

Ole girl with the staring problems walked in and I felt her eye balls glued on me. Me and Alex shot each other a look and started laughing at the exact same time. Ole girl and her friend rolled their eyes.

"So fucking funny huh?" The friend said to ole girl under her breathe.

"Sure was!" Alex said looking at me and smiling sarcastically. I giggled.

As we walked out the bathroom both girls started making comments about us. We didn't care, we kept walking. Girls like that want drama. They want attention and that's what I'm not about to give them.

We returned back to our seats in the bleachers. I felt it getting a little chilly and my scar began to tingle. I ignored the pain and focused on the game. I spotted Eli on the field and smiled inside. He was so talented. He was the fastest on the field I could say that for sure. Had the nicest passes. Greatest catches. Cleanest tackles. He was juking dudes like it was nothing. It's like he was in a completely different league than the rest of them. 6"6 of nothing but talent and potential. Me and Alex sat in awe and watched the game.

"Damn #1 is killing them!" Alex said not breaking her focus off the game.

I grinned and looked at her. "That's Eli."

Her eyes widened and she turned my way. "Oh yeah! Quarterback! I forgot."

"Yup. I didn't know he was so good."

"He is the shit, for real. You better keep him! When he make it to the NFL yall will be set for life!"

I giggled. "Gold digger!" I joked.

She shrugged. "Aye all I know is me and Marcus will be eating VERY WELL." She said smirking.

"I'm sure." I said turning my attention back to the game.

When the game was over Crenshaw was 52-0. Eli had 3 touch down passes and made 2 himself. I was so proud of him.

"Let's go to the field." I said standing up and adjusting my pants.

"Can we?" Alex asked me back unsure of my suggestion.

"Yeah, I help out with the team! Water girl, remember?" I said playfully.

-

When we walked down Eli was walking in from saluting the opposing team members. All of the players had their helmets on, the only way I knew it was him was by his jersey number. His jersey wrapped tight around his upper body, especially his muscular arms, and tattoos were exposed all down them. His blue football pants stopped right above his calves and we're very tight also. His booty stuck out and so did the lining of his cup. He was wearing the hell out of that football uniform. I tried to hide the lust in my eyes while I thought about what i wanted to do to him.

"Jalissa!" Coach Phillips yelled walking towards me.

"Hey coach!" I said smiling.

He hugged me gently. "Hey how you are you doing?!" He asked me with a lot of concern in his voice, letting me know he knew about the shoot out.

I sighed. "Um..a lot better actually."

"That's wonderful to hear. We miss you at practices now!"

I giggled. "I miss y'all too. I'll be back soon."

"Good to hear. Well I gotta get going..just wanted to speak. I'll see you girls later." He said with a polite smile and wave, then walked away.

I turned to see Eli leaning his head back and pouring the water from the Gatorade bottle into his mouth. Damn he was so sexy. I made my way towards him as Alex followed.

"Well if it isn't the star quarterback?" I said softly approaching him.

He stopped drinking and looked at me pleasantly surprised. "Jalissa? Hey! What're you doing here?"

I giggled. "I came to watch you play fool."

"You been here this whole time?"

I nodded.

"Wow! Shouldn't you be at home resting?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "My doctor didn't put me to bed rest so I think I'm good."

"Oh. Well I'm glad to see you." He said pulling me into a hug. I smiled to myself as he wrapped his arms around me. This was the first time we actually fully hugged, without me being in a hospital bed. I hugged him tightly, enjoying his warm embrace.

"Oh this is my Bestfriend Alex." I said when we pulled away and turned my attention towards Alex.

"Hi." Alex said smiling and waving.

"What's up, I'm Elijah." He said giving her a polite side hug.

"Nice to meet you." She replied smiling slightly.

"JOHNSON!" One of the coaches yelled and waved Eli over.

"Hol up." He said holding up his finger and walking away.

"Dammmmmmmn." Alex said in a whisper.

I giggled.

"He is so cute Jalissa!" She said grinning at me.

"Cute is NOT the word." I said sighing and keeping the smile he left on my face.

"Girl you better hop on that!"

"I'm trying! I'm trying!" I said playfully. We both laughed.

Eli was throwing his football bag over his shoulder as he walked over to us.

"I'm ready to get up out of here." He said as we began walking away.

"Good game." I said smiling up at him as we walked down the track to the gate.

"Ah, thanks Jalissa." He responded with a slight smirk.

"No problem."

"Hello?" Alex said into her phone. Me and Eli glanced at her and continued with our conversation when we realized she wasn't speaking to us.

"How are you feeling?"

I looked at him confused. And he pointed to his shoulder, referring to my scar.

"Ohh! Um a little sore but it's not too bad. I mean I can tolerate it."

When he didn't respond I looked up at him, to see his attention wasn't on me anymore. It was on the girl who had been staring. Surprisingly he was mad dogging her. She was smirking at him. I tried to put my focus on something else. I looked to Alex only to see she was cup caking on the phone. Must be Marcus.

When I focused my attention back on Eli he was texting someone in his phone. I mentally rolled my eyes. Knowing he was probably texting that girl. But hey, I can't get mad. He's not mine.

"Where you park at?" Eli finally spoke when we walked out the gate and were in the parking lot.

I pointed towards the back. "Over here." I said as I began to make my way to my car.

I opened the door and slid in leaving it open. And Eli leaned on my door slightly.

"I'm glad you came." Eli said.

I looked up at him and smiled "me too, Johnson."

He smacked his lips. "Don't be calling me that nigga." He said playfully, and tapped the side of my cheek. I giggled.

"Don't tell me what to do." I said smirking at him.

He held up his hands in defense. "My fault."

I nodded. "You still coming over?"

"Oh yeah I will."

"Okay. Well you want to just follow me in your car?" I asked sticking my key in the ignition.

"Nah, I gotta go home and take a shower first so text me the address."

I smiled and nodded as I picked up my iPhone and began to text it to him.

Both of our heads turned as the sound of girls talking and laughing walked by. We both looked and seen staring bitch and her friends. I rolled my eyes hard, when they walked to a car that was parked two parking spaces over from the one I was in. They were just staring at Eli. He directed his attention back to me quickly.

"That's you?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Hell naw." He said in a somewhat serious tone.

I giggled.

"fuck him! Shit! I don't give a fuck! Ain't shit and ain't never gone be shit!" One of the girls yelled, trying to cause a scene.

I smiled up at him, trying not to laugh. But he looked beyond irritated.

"Jalissa I'll meet you at your house." He said trying not to seem annoyed but I read it all over him.

Before I knew it, he leaned down and pecked my on my lips twice. His soft lips felt amazing against mine. His pointing finger was pulling my chin up slightly.

He pulled away and left. I bit my lip as I watched him walk away. I definitely wasn't expecting him to kiss me. Especially in public. Did that mean something? Was he trying to take this relationship a step further? Or was he just trying to make that girl mad? Honestly, I wasn't sure. I'd just have to go with the flow and see what happened next?

I turned the key to start up my car with a huge cheese on my face. As I pulled off I didn't even notice Alex had got off the phone.

"That's you or naw?" Alex said jokingly and smirked at me. Which let me know that she seen him kiss me.

I laughed. "Maaaaybe."

Elijah

I slipped on my Jordan Retro 4s (white/black Cement grey's). I figured it would go good with the charcoal grey sweats I had with the nike sign on my right thigh, and the short sleeve white Hollister shirt that was black, white, and grey also.

I picked up my gold chain and put it around my neck. I rubbed some Polo lotion on my arms and sprayed a little bit of the cologne on me. I grabbed my phone off the charger and headed to Jalissa's house.

-

"I'm here." I texted Jalissa as I sat in my car that was parked in front of her house.

I hopped out the car when I seen her making her way down her driveway.

I smirked. "Wassup." I greeted bending down and hugging her small frame.

She put one arm around me and closed her gate with the other. "Hey." She said lightly, I could hear the smile on her face.

When we walked inside her house, I immediately noticed how big it was. It was a bomb house. Decorated nice too, you could definitely tell there was women that lived here. It was really girly.

"It's just you and yo moms here?" I asked shocked.

She nodded. "Oh and Alex, well soon." She said pointing towards Alex who I seen in the kitchen.

"Oh hey Eli!" She said grabbing some chips off the counter and making her way into the living room.

"What's up." I said half smiling.

"So what do y'all wana do?" Jalissa asked us as we say on the couch.

We both shrugged.

"We should go out to eat." Alex suggested.

"It's already late though." Jalissa reminded her.

"True. Let's watch a movie then?"

"Yeah I guess, want to?" Jalissa asked me.

I nodded, "Yeah we could do that." I responded.

"What do you guys want to watch?" Alex asked.

"Here pick something." Jalissa said standing up and handing Alex the Xbox controller. She disappeared into another room.

Alex scrolled through Netflix.

"There ain't shit to watch on Netflix." Alex said.

I chucked a little. "For real though."

"I guess I'll put on ATL, Jalissa love her some ATL." Alex said choosing it.

ATL was also one of my favorite movies. I smiled to myself, knowing that was another thing me and Jalissa had in common.

"Do you guys want pizza?" Jalissa yelled to us from somewhere else in the house.

Alex looked at me, asking me with no words did I want some. I nodded.

"Yeah! But only if it's from Pizza Hut!" Alex replied.

"You like Pizza Hut right?"

I nodded. I looked up to see Jalissa walked in. She sat on the couch, right next to me.

"Oh! ATL! Yay!" Jalissa said smiling at Alex.

About thirty minutes in, we all started dosing off. I looked over and seen Alex completely gone and Jalissa falling asleep. My eyes were heavy too. I started dosing off myself.

DING DONG! The door woke us up.

Jalissa hopped up and rushed to the door. She then, returned with a Large pizza box and set it down at the coffee table in front of us.

We all took our pieces and started eating.

"I'm so tired." Alex said sleepily with a long yawn following.

"Me too." Jalissa also said sleepily.

All three of us sat there and ate our pizza, not really paying attention to one another. We just watched the movie. Jalissa got up and came back with drinks for all of us. We washed the pizza down with that.

"Okay I'm going upstairs and to sleep." Alex said getting up from the couch and stretching. "Night y'all." She added before heading towards the stairs.

"Goodnight." Me and Jalissa replied.

Jalissa grabbed our plates and sodas and disappeared into the kitchen. When she came back into the living room she waved her hands and "come on." Was all she said.

Jalissa led me upstairs to her room. She plopped down on her bed stomach first.

"I am so tired." She said with her voice muffled in the covers.

"I should probably bounce then." I suggested.

"No. Why?" She asked slightly sitting up.

"I mean if you tired, I should go so you could go to sleep."

She pouted her lips a little. "No don't leave, stay. I don't want you to leave Eli."

I smiled on the inside. That's cute she don't want me to go.

"Come." She said and patted the empty spot on her bed next to her.

I raised my eyebrows at that. I know she wasn't trying to get freaky!

"No! Not like that!" She said giggling.

"Girl I was about to say! You could at least take me out to dinner FIRST." I said jokingly as I walked over to her bed.

She started cracking up. I propped one leg up and kept the other on the floor, keeping both my feet off the bed since my shoes were still on. I leaned back on her head board, getting a little comfortable.

Jalissa laid on her stomach with her booty poking up. She had a bubble butt. Her head was resting on her arms. And she was looking up at me. I admired how pretty she was for a few seconds until I noticed her watching me then I awkwardly looked away.

"Own It" by Drake began to play out of nowhere. I realized it was Jalissa's ringtone when she pulled out her phone and answered it.

"Hello?" She spoke into the phone, which she put on speaker.

"Jalissa?" Her moms accents echoed through the phone.

"Hi mommy."

"Hey baby. What're you doing?"

"Nothing chillin."

"Oh. You're with Eli?"

"Mmmmmhm."

"Aww! Tell him I said hi!" She said happily.

"He can hear you." Jalissa told her.

"Oh! Hiiiiii Eli!" Her mom squealed.

I chuckled slightly. "Hi Andrea."

"Okay well we'll see you later. K love you mom bye." Jalissa said before hanging up.

She hung up her phone and placed it beside her. She placed her hands back under her head. We sat in silence for a moment. She stared off into space while I scrolled down my Twitter Log. I glanced at her to find her looking back at me. I chuckled a little.

"Why you staring at me weirdo?" I asked playfully.

She looked down in embarrassment, and started blushing. I chuckled again. Her dimples were defined majorly. I poked them and she giggled.

"Stop it Eli!" She whined.

"Awh is little Jalissa sleepy?" I teased.

"Little bit." She mumbled. "BUT, I can stay up." She quickly added.

"Sho." I replied.

We were silent for another period of time. This time we were both on our phones.

I heard Jalissa hit the lock button on her phone and she turned her attention towards me.

"I didn't know you were so good at football man." She said I guess trying to make conversation.

"Oh you ain't know? Ya boy is THAT nigga." I said, sounding cocky as hell.

She smacked her lips. "Aight, I don't know bout all that but you good."

We both giggled a little.

"Well thank you."

"You're welcome." She replied with a warming smile.

"Any scholarships?" She asked squirming a little, trying to her comfortable.

"Yeah, um a couple. I got one to ASU, UCLA, and TSU."

She grinned. "Wow, that's so good! Have you chose one yet?"

"Most likely UCLA."

She nodded. "Are you trying to go to the NFL?"

Usually when people talked to me about my future and what I planned to do it annoyed me. It annoyed me so much and so I just chose to never talked about it. It was never my choice of discussion. I felt like it was nobody's concern. Also, I wasn't positive on what it was I'd be, and I didn't want to be lectured. When Jalissa asked me it don't bother me as much for some strange reason. The only people that ever asked were my elders. Maybe it was the fact that one of my peers were curious about the career I wanted to pursue. Whatever the case may be, it didn't irritate me how it usually did. And I comfortably talked to her about it.

"I mean, it has definitely been one of my dreams. But the odds of that even happening is low." I told her.

I've always dreamed of being in the NFL. I'd say since I was even old enough to throw a football. It's always been a passion of mine. I've been playing pop warner football since I was old enough.

She frowned at me. "I mean I think you could do it Eli?"

"Naw you don't understand." I said trying to find the words to explain the whole situation to her.

"Well let me tell you what I do understand: you're beyond talented. I mean you make your teammates look like straight pop warner players. You run fast as hell, your passes are amazing, and I've never even seen you drop a pass. You can play offense AND defense, I've seen you do it before. I mean sure you're gonna need some work, but it's nothing you can't master."

I looked at her shocked. I didn't honestly have the words to respond to her with. She had completely caught me off guard with that. I had no idea she paid so much attention to me.

"Eli, you're one of the most hardworking guys i know. The coaches stay riding your ass cause they know your potential and what you can be. I've heard how they talk about you. You play for a D1 team. And you're the best one on it, at that." She added.

I looked at her in awe. "Jalissa, it's not as easy as it seems to be drafted into the NFL."

"Okay but you have to work hard for a lot of things." She argued. "Look, all I'm saying is you have so much potential and I see it. It's always worth a shot and see how far you'll make it." She said shrugging your shoulders.

I nodded. Not saying anything.

"I'm not trying to preach to you though.." She said with a slight giggle.

I nodded. "I feel it."

"I just think you could make it far. I bet you hear that all the time."

Actually I didn't. I had no inspiration. No one was encouraging me, other than the coaches. No one was truly on my team. No one stood behind me cheering me on every step of the way.
My dad ain't shit. That nigga left me and my moms when I was younger. When I got older, maybe around 15 I seen my mom struggling and I wanted her to stop. So I started slangin weed and dope to help her out. When she found out, we got into a big fight and she left. Never looked back. I mean I know what I was doing wasn't okay and she wanted me to do right. But she ain't have to turn her back on me? It's not like I wasn't her fucking child. But from that point forward I had to take care of myself. No help, and no family.
No one ever stood by my side. No one ever tried to motivate me. No one ever told me how good I was at something and tried to encourage me. So for Jalissa to be sitting in front of me telling me all this...it made me feel some type of way. It had me thinking someone actually gave a fuck about Eli.

"Aye that mean a lot Jalissa fo real. Thank you." I said to her in serious time.

She smiled. "Welcome!"

For the rest of the night we got to know each other more. We talked about each others likes, goals, favorite this and that. We talked about sports, school, and friends. We talked about all kinds of random stuff. I sat there enjoying her company. I enjoyed her laugh. I enjoyed her jokes. I enjoyed how laid back and cool she was. I ain't never met no one like Jalissa. She was truly different. For once, a girl didn't try to get in my pants. She got to know me for. She was funny too. And not to mention beautiful. We stayed up until like 3 something almost 4 just talking and laughing.

-

I opened my eyes confused as hell. I looked around and realized I fell asleep at Jalissa's house. I got and grabbed my phone off the bed. I walked around and kissed Jalissa on her forehead. Her eyes slowly opened.

"I'm leaving." I said in a low voice.

"What time is it?" She asked in a sleepy voice.

I pressed the lock button on my phone to find out. "5:49" I spoke.

She got up out the bed. "I'll walk you out." She said as she slipped her shoes on and made her way to the door.

She yawned. "Wow i can't believe it's almost 6." She spoke as we made our way down her stairs.

"Fo real." I replied.

We walked down to the gate.

"You sure you're okay to drive?" She asked me full of concern.

I nodded. "Yeah I'm coo."

"Alright well I'll see you later then." She said with a yawn.

I wrapped my arms around her waist slowly and pulled her into me, looking dead at her lips. I pecked them slowly twice. I opened her lips with my tongue. Our tongues danced around, and I sucked hers softly. I sucked on her bottom lip and pulled away. I looked her in her face again. She was trying to hide her smile.

"I'll see you later." I said with a couple more pecks on her soft ass lips. Boy was she a good kisser!

"Bye." She said with a wave.

Everything with Jalissa was feeling just right at the moment. She was making me feel some type of way. Although we were just getting to know each other I know one thing for sure: I don't want her going anywhere..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.8K 35
I had never paid much attention to celebrity gossip or what was going on in Hollywood because that was so far from the lifestyle I lived as a poor co...
53.8K 928 32
Disclaimer!!! This Story was written in March of 2020. "ᴛʀᴀʏ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ꜱᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ɪ-" ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏꜰꜰ. "...
67 22 22
"I'm so broken!" I yell. "I am too, but we can put each other back together." He says taking my hand. "You're only cracked, my life is so fucked up."...
717K 19.6K 101
I've gotten used to the dead parents face. I've gotten used to living with my gymnastics coach. I've even adjusted to sharing a bathroom with his way...