Something I Can't Have (Seme...

By Uunouncium

watch as kakashi the college professor falls for the reader, who happens to be one of his students. featur... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 62
Epilogue
Author's Note (important)
AP: Hidan
AP: Hidan (Pt 2)
AP: Hidan (Pt 3)
AP: Hidan (Pt 4)
AP: Hidan (Pt 5)
AP: Kiba Inuzuka
AP: Kiba (Pt 2)
AP: Kiba (Pt 3)
AP: Kiba (Pt 4)
AP: Kiba (Pt 5)
AP: Shikamaru Nara
AP: Shikamaru (Pt 2)
AP: Shikamaru (Pt 3)
AP: Obito Uchiha
AP: Obito (Pt 2)
AP: Obito (Pt 3)
AP: Obito (Pt 4)
AP: Obito (Pt 5)
AP: Obito (Pt 6)
AP: Obito (Pt 7)
AP: Obito (Pt 8)
AP: Obito (Pt 9)
AP: Obito (Pt 10)
AP: Juugo Taka
AP: Juugo (Pt 2)
AP: Kidomaru Smith
AP: Kidomaru (Pt 2)
AP: Kidomaru (Pt 3)

chapter 61

1.9K 60 0
By Uunouncium

the next day....

hanzo pov

my eyes widened. "im sorry, what? what do you mean im fired?" i grunted. i had got an announcement from the dean this morning. i was wondering what it was. "ive been looking at this track record and....well ive let a lot slip by, hanzo. tardiness, belligerence, neglect of a professor's duties. you cant just give all your English students A's and say they are good. i didnt pay attention to it for a really long time but after a certain experience..." i noticed a light blush from the edge of his bandages,"....my eyes have been opened and i know of a person who is more suited for your job," said muu. "what the fuck! ive been working her over a decade! you cant just fire me out the blue. what the hell happened? did this new teacher fuck you or something?" i glared at him. sure i would have loved to be that teacher but...well muu has been playing hard to get ever since i met the guy. "in a way but that's not the point here, hanzo. i would have noticed this eventually," he grunted. i hit the table in anger. "what the fuck!! all you gotta do is fuck the dean and you get a job? what do i have to do to keep my job?" i grunted. ok, so maybe i be coming on a little too strong but whatever. im 34 years old. i aint got time for games. he has been giving me hints but hasn't done much so i dont know when the right time to ask him out is. "i cant really do anything for you, hanzo. this has been going on for years. if i dont do anything about this, i could lose my job," he raised his hands in surrender. "im telling all the teachers that all you have to do is have sex with the dean and you can get a promotion," i turned to walk out the door. he grabbed my hand. "please, hanzo. just leave peacefully. i dont wanna another scene," he grunted. "well when you treat the veterans like this then i have no choice but to stand up for myself. i mean, you are firing me with no type of warning. we didnt talk. you didnt give me a chance to redeem myself. this just isn't fair," i rolled my wrist out his grip. "hanzo, please. what can i do to make it up to you? i can give you 10k just please dont cause a scene," he muttered. i grinned. "there is...one thing that would make me feel better," i said. i turned to look at him. his eyes widened. "no! im not having sex with you in my office!" he backed away, bumping right into his own desk. "i didnt say anything about sex. i just wanna date. i know you are still single. im single. i wanna talk about changing that over some dinner at say....8 tonight?" i raised a brow.

it was pretty rare to see his composure so shaken. this guy was usually a rock. i never thought i would ever get the chance. thank heavens for who ever got with him recently cause im swooping in like an owl on a mouse. he looked away, his blush darkening. "or i could run through the halls screaming 'sex with the dean for a promotion' either one is fine with me," i grinned, although he probably couldn't tell from my gas mask. "...fine," he grunted. i cheered on the inside. "im gonna see what you look like without those bandages on," i chimed as i back pedaled out the door. this is gonna be EPIC. i might even get laid after two years of holding out.

later on that day....

reader pov

i put the keys into shino's hand. he looked at them and tried to hand it back to me. i didnt let him. "take the damn keys or ill tell kiba that i saw you cheating and that's the real reason you dont have energy after 'work'," i put the keys back in his hand. "you are evil, john. a fucking psychopath," he muttered. i handed him the stack of money. it was 75k leftover from buying the car. his eyes widened. "i cant take this---" i glared at him. he just mumbled to himself as he put it in his pocket the best he could. "take the car to the bank and deposit it right the fuck now then go quit two of your jobs," i demanded. he sighed. "...thanks. i really dont wanna do this but...i know i need too so thanks," he muttered. i gestured to the Toyota i bought him. he made his way over to the car. ok. that is taken care of. i got a text.

kakashi: great news! some how muu got a full time position as a sophomore teacher that he is putting me in!

me: we are totally going out to celebrate

kakashi: im tired of going out. i just spent a week without you. i wanna stay in the room and cuddle for the next week

me: ill buy some snacks

i chuckled to myself. something tells me that my dealings with muu had a bigger effect than i thought.

later on that night....

hanzo pov

i looked in the full body mirror. black and white suit, no tie cause i hate em with a passion. i had a special respirator made just so it wouldn't be so bulky. it filters the air so i can be out and about with out my allergies acting up. everything burns when im in regular air so i can only not wear it when im at home. i sighed. enough of this. i dont have time to pity myself. i need to focus. be optimistic. who knows? i might even have a boyfriend after tonight. some few last minute adjustments before i headed out the door.

i got to his house early cause i wanna drive us. that way he cant be too guarded....or would it work the other way around? who cares. i want him to ride in my car. i walked up and knocked on his door. i waited. a few minutes before it opened revealing muu in a similar suit, plus a tie. he wore a head band. there was also a huge burst of heat. he close the door quickly. "im ready," he grunted as he walked over to his car. "nope, ya riding with me tonight," i walked over and grabbed his hand. "i can drive myself," he said. "im gonna tell the teacher that---" "fine!" he put his keys away and started towards my car. we got in and headed to the restaurant.

"why are you so....jumpy?" we took our seats at my favorite restaurant habaneros. i was surprised i was able to get a reservation so soon. he just looked away. "i dont wanna be here," he grunted. "well i didnt wanna lose my job. there, we are even," i shrugged. "are you gonna keep holding that over my head?" he glared at me. "until you give in and stop being so hard to get. you know i been crushing you for almost a decade now. you refused to give me a chance," i ordered. he ordered. "its because you are obnoxious and brash and abrasive and--" "yet here you are right now. why?" i raised a brow. "because you threatened to--" i raised a brow. "didnt stop you the last time," i said. he sighed. "john said....to be more open minded. give people a chance," he muttered under his breath. "oh! ive never heard of this john. how did you two meet?" i asked. "its non of your business," he growled. "well i need to know more about the guy who im competing with for your affection," i said. "he's pretty fucking amazing, that's what he is. i swear he is the best guy ive ever been with in my whole fucking life. he was so warm and loving and warm and caring and insanely good in bed and w--" "i get that he is warm, muu. i know you have anemia. been knowing ya a decade now," i said. "well yes, he was very warm. it was a comforting subtle warmth that i had grown to love," he seemed nostalgic. "it must not have worked out between you two. why?" the food had just arrived. "he....has a boyfriend. i only borrowed him for a week," he scratched his head nervously. "borrowed? how on earth could that happen?" i asked. "long story but im sure glad that happened. he showed me so much love in that week, i wanted to beg him to leave kakashi and be with me. hell, i still sorta do," he said, his blush becoming darker. "too bad he has kakashi. now you get to be with me," i said. "i dont wanna be with--" "john said keep an open mind, didnt he?" i grinned. he just looked away in protest.

later on that night....

"sooo....." i chuckled. i was driving down the highway to take him home. "it was....ok i guess," he muttered. "well im pretty fucking charming once you actually pay attention to me," i said. he just looked away with a blush. "soo....second date?" i asked as i pulled into his driveway. "...that...wouldn't be too bad i guess," he said as he got out the car. i got out too. "you arent coming in," he grunted as i followed him to the door. "who said i wanted to come in? i swear your mind is always in the gutter, muu. i like that," i smirked. he just blushed bright red. "so why are you at my door?" he grunted, unlocking the door but not opening it. "because i want a kiss," i said. his eyes widened. "the hell you do!" he took a step back. "come on, just a peck," i pulled off my mask. "no! fuck no! im not k-" i pulled his bandages down and pressed my lips against his firmly, gripping his waist so he couldn't pull away. he struggled before....melting into the kiss. he actually started kissing back. he gripped my neck and pulled, making the kiss deeper. the kiss was ferocious. he sucked on my tongue aggressively, feeling every corner of my mouth. i pulled away, resting my forehead against his. "you should know, i keep my house at 110 too," i whispered. his eyes widened.

he pushed me away before going inside and closing the door quickly. i just leaned my back against the door, putting my mask back on. ok, so i did lie about that last part. i keep it at 80 but...well muu is a living ice cube. cuddling will make up for that. "...g-g-go away!" he growled from the other side of the door. "ok," i pretended to walk away. i ducked out the way of the peephole. a heavy thud against the door followed by a sigh of relief. "...i almost had sex with hanzo! what is going on with me!" he thought aloud. i grinned. "i can totally take the heat!" i said. i heard him stumble away, bumping into a few things before falling down. a yelp of pain. "you ok in there babe?!" i peaked around into the window. he had fallen between the sofa and coffee table. he was rubbing his head. "want me to rub and kiss it to make it feel better?" i called. he looked right at me through the window. he got up quickly and slammed the curtain shut. "awe! dont be like that! we can just cuddle if you want," i said. my objective is to get into the house. get him comfortable having me in the house in him and sex will naturally follow. i just need in the house. i leaned against the door. "go away," he grunted. "i swear i wont do nothing. you need a cuddle buddy just like i do. we can do it clothed if you want," i said. a moment of silence. "...just cuddling," he grunted. "no sex," i affirmed. the door opened. i made my way inside.

"you know you dont have to be so guarded around me, babe," i nuzzled my face in his neck. "we've known each other for a long time. i gotta say, you arent at the top of my list. i was pretty content with being alone for the rest of my life than even considering a madman like you," he muttered, scooting closer to me. we weren't naked but damn close to it. he wore his bandages and jogging pants. i wore nothing but my undies. we just laid on the sofa cuddling. "what can i say? im crazy about ya. i just wanted to be with you but you never gave me a chance. i thank god for creating the circumstances that got you with john cause none of this would have ever happened," i said. "ya damn right it wouldn't have," he grunted, squeezing my hand on his stomach. "but you not mad about it. you sure are enjoying my bulge," i smirked. he kept grinding on it all night. feels pretty amazing. love me a petite tight ass. muu's ass is perfect. ive admired it from afar for so long but to actually feel it? dream come true. one day, we will fuck. one day, but ill be patient. ill wait however l--"....hanzo," "hmm..." "...sex," he growled. well damn. i was willing to wait. guess good karma is real, huh?

the next morning...

"why are you still here?" he grunted. best. night. EVER. exactly like i imagined it. a little loose so john must have been pretty big but fucking amazing nonetheless. we were still cuddling when morning came. "i dont have a job, remember," i grunted, licking up his bared neck. my jaw dropped when he took them bandages off. didnt think he would look that fucking amazing. he shivered. he cursed under his breath. "savings will last me another two months but after that, im out on the street unless...." "fuck no," he growled. "you have a bunch of rooms that arent being used. you can spare one. even this one," i said. i lied about that. i been getting job offers for a long time. easy to get another teaching job. i just stayed a Hebi cause muu was there. "i dont care if i have a fucking 200 room palace. you arent moving in with me," he grunted, starting out before realizing that he didnt have his bandages on so he would freeze to death. "why not? i have a bunch of stuff that i could offer you. when i get another job, i can help with bills, i dont take up much space, i know how much of a health nut you are so ill cook ya whatever you want, im an excellent cook, we can cuddle all the time, oh....and we can also fuck so its like a win/win. you get a permanent lover and i get a place to stay while in need," i said. "well...i did kinda take away your livelihood so...." "great! ill move in during this week. ill keep my stuff in a different room to save space but im totally sleeping in here with you," i kissed his cheek. "you better," he grunted. i chuckled. "now...i cant have my baby freezing to death while getting ready to work soo...." i sat up and picked him up as i got out the bed. he just wrapped his arms and legs around me as i carried him into the bathroom.

later on....

i fixed his tie. i put on his head band. i patted him down to get him all shiny and shit. i smirked. "see ya later on, babe," i leaned in, pulling his bandages down, and kissed him. i pulled away. "im gonna do some job hunting while i get settled. wish me luck," i pushed him out the door. "you better not have made me late," he called over his shoulder as he walked to his car. i waved as he pulled off. i closed the door, turned down the heat and relaxed on the sofa in nothing but my undies. im just gonna enjoy the easy life for a couple of weeks. i aint in no rush to be responsible again.

=============================================================================================

that was fast, huh? *FIRST KIDO-SHIKA AND NOW HAN-MUU?! WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE PLANNED?!* nothing really. like i said, story is almost over. big time skip next chapter so be ready.

Ronald

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

absinthe By ...

Fanfiction

8.7K 133 18
haikyuu one shots! [forgive me for the earlier works] includes: • x reader (f!, m!, non binary, etc.) • x character • lgbtqia+ • polygamy • smut •hor...
73.7K 1.3K 12
Well, I think the title says it all... This will be a very highly sexual story (there's also plot) between Kakashi and (Y/n), so if you're interested...
9.2K 245 14
Smut/lemon Warning Anbu x Kakashi. Basically Kakashi is really depressed and decides he wants to kill himself slowly and painfully. He ends up breaki...
267 9 2
This story is made by FireFox16 on Ao3 Tsunade wants to see if she can pull memories from people. Her subjects are Kakashi and iruka, She reveals kak...