Our Little Star

By WroetoShmoo

*Complete* The Sidemen find out they might be losing Vikk, so they vow to do anything they have to keep him... More

Please Don't Leave, Our Little Star
First Time Sleep Arangmenets
Snuggling with Vik and JJ
Worries
Sleepy Josh
Warmth
Ethan To the Rescue
Good Reason To Be Worried
They Will Pay
Kicked Out
Nightmare
Bitter Sweet Goodbye
What is Going On?
Broken Boy
Surprise Visitors
A Choice To Make
Maybe
Gentle With The Empty Boy
What The F*ck Is Going On?
I Want To Go Home
Time To Go Home
Kiss Me (Smut)
Feeling Good (Smut)
Nightmares Plague Us All
Coming Home
Reunited
Comforting Kisses
Daddy Josh
Tickle Fight to Something More (Smut)
New Happiness
Lachlan's Bae
I Have An Idea
Those Poor Fans
Saying Goodnight
Harry
Desperate Vik (Smut)
His Release (Smut)
I Need To Deal
Insecurities
Carried Away
Another Nightmare
I Don't Know Why
#StopVikButtAbuse
It Hurts Me Too
Repay Him
My Boys
Forgiveness
Spoiled Rotten
Teasing Poor Behz
Don't Call Me That
With Pleasure (Smut)
It Was My Pleasure (Smut)
Sleepy Time
You Are
Intensity (Smut)
Night Time Calls
Please Stay
A Happy Wake Up
My Babbies
Unknown Stranger
Realization That Not All...
Lost Them
Phone Calls
Lemon Balm Tea
Finally
LETS BEAT UP THE BITCH
Thank You
Our Little Star
The Poor Fan Girl's Heart
Evil Plans
Heat
Daddy's In Control (Smut)
Papa's Teasing (Smut)
Be There
Just You and I
What Lead Up To This
Sweet JJ
Cuddles in the Hospital
Don't You Dare
Giving Into His Demands (SMUT)
This Feeling Filling Me
Pain and Acceptance
My Life (SMUT)
Hot and Bothered (SMUT)
Another Point of View
Laundry Room
Bath Time
Laundry Room Antics (Smut)
It's Ok
Cuddling With Daddy
House Hunting
News From The Lava Mob
Momma Minter
Upset Tummys and Upset Mummys
That Was Easy
But It's Not
Daddy (Smut)
Daniel
The Reason Why
House Hunting Begins
House One
Danarah Bonding Time
Confused
Finding Out The Truth
Asking For Forgivness
Tobi Is Always Right
Protector
Momma Is In Control (Smut)
It Looks Like A Box
No Need For Discussion
This Isn't Just About Me (SMUT)
Where Is This Coming From?
Thinking Back To the Beginning
Mom's Reaction
More Than Enough
Reason to Celebrate (SMUT)
Sweet Moments
Star (SMUT)
Be a Good Boy Now (SMUT)
Beautiful (SMUT)
Late Night Texting
I Can't Wait to See
My Power Over You (SMUT)
My Biggums
My Baby Baka
Rob's Chapter
The Day Before
I Hope
It's Time to Tell Them
How Do the Others Feel?
Little Josh
He's Got to Go
Bedtime
Behzy Bear (Smut)
Kitchen Banter
Little One
Horny as Hell
Please Manny?
Little Kid
Vik's Birthday Present
Josh for the Daddy (SMUT)
After Sex Cuddles
The Right Thing
Caleston
Think About Now
Banter
Kik Conversations
Chill Time
Please, Daddy Rob? (SMUT)
Little Bunny Preston
Sarah's Cookies
The Contest
Preston's Dream and What Do They Mean?
Please Momma?
Mine (SMUT)
Leaving For London
So Nice
Hamleys
James
A Letter
Q nd A

Confusing Reactions

1K 62 26
By WroetoShmoo

POV – Tobi

Warnings: None

-Begin Chapter-

I let out a small sigh as I left my parents' house, my mom finally having had come home today. The doctors said she had just passed out from being dehydrated, but she was good as new now. I sent JJ home to the others while I helped my dad and Manny get mom home.

I know I really didn't need to help but I wanted to. I loved my family with all my heart and they have really been amazing during my time growing up and supportive of everything, even my relationship with the Sidemen.

After JJ told my mom about us and explained everything, I was sure she was gonna hate me, but when she said she would support us, I honestly thought I was going to pass out I was so happy.

When I pulled away from hugging my mom, I noticed that Manny was standing in the doorway, his mouth wide open.

I swear I thought he was gonna hate me, but his reaction kind of surprised me.

Flashback

"Manny?" I called out to him, slightly scared.

"Oh my god." Was all he said before he came into the room, his mouth still wide open.

"Manny?" called my mom, sounding slightly worried as well.

Manny didn't respond, instead he just kept walking towards me. I couldn't read the emotions in his eyes as he came to stand in front of me. The air around us was tense and I prayed that everything was ok.

Then, finally Manny spoke, scaring the shit out of me.

"The fan girls were fucking right."

"What?" I asked confused.

"OH MY GOD! THEY WERE RIGHT!" screamed out Manny, burying his hands in my hair, yanking on it as he walked around the room.

"Wait, what?" I asked, completely confused as his words sunk in.

Manny didn't answer and instead kept walking around, his hands in his hair.

"Manny." Called my mom, trying to get his attention, but had no luck.

Finally, I noticed JJ get up in the corner of my eye. I watched as he marched over to Manny in determined strides, grabbing my brother's hands out of his hair by wrists and then pulling him so he was staring at JJ, eye to eye.

"What the fuck bro?" spat out JJ, frustrated. "What the hell are you talking about? Who was right?"

"The fans!" screamed out Manny frustratedly. "The fucking fans were right. They said that you guys were in a relationship and I didn't believe them and guess what! They were right! Fuck!"

"Oh." Said JJ, releasing Manny's wrists. "That's it?" he said sounding really confused. "You are fucking freaking out because they fans were right that we are all in a relationship?"

"YES!" screamed out Manny, turning to pace around the room. "OH MY GOD! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!"

"What do you mean?" I asked, getting up from my mom's bed and walking over to Manny, grabbing his shoulders. "Manny, why are you freaking out like this?"

He sighed and moved to rest his head on my shoulder, his arms hanging at his sides.

"Manny, what is going on?" I asked concerned. Maybe he had a crush on Simon or something.

He breathed out a deep sigh.

"I told the fans during a livestream that if you guys were in a relationship I would put 7 sour balls in my mouth at once and keep them there for 7 minutes."

"Really?" I questioned.

Behind me I could hear JJ laugh hysterically.

"Dude! You are so screwed!" he laughed out. I turned to see that he had fallen on the couch, his arms around his stomach laughing loudly.

"Shut up JJ!" screamed out Manny.

"Oh baby." Called my mom, causing both me and Manny to look at her. "Come here." Manny quickly moved from me and sat on the bed and moved into her arms. "It's ok baby." She spoke softly, rubbing his back. "Technically you don't have to keep your promise until the guys come out to the fans."

"Yeah. So you are good, because honestly I don't think we are planning on coming out for a while." I said honestly, turning to look at JJ, who had finally calmed down.

"Yeah bro, you are good." he said in between small laughs.

"Oh thank fuck." Mumbled Manny, causing us all to laugh.

So Manny doesn't hate me or any of the guys. After he fully calmed down he told me and JJ that he accepted our relationship with the others and would be there for us in case we needed anything.

I was so happy my mom and my brother accepted us, there was just the issue of my dad but my mom said she would take care of it.

Now it was finally time to go home. I know I didn't record any videos today or anything and I probably should, but I missed the other guys and I just wanted to go home and be with them.

Quickly I hoped in Josh's car and drove off towards the House. It was about an hour and half away from my parents' house, so I filled the time listening to music and such, singing loudly to pass the time. I did make a quick stop close to home, picking up some little things to give to the guys when I got home. It was nothing special, just candy, Dr. Pepper, and Red Bull.

Quickly getting back in the car, I went back on my journey, now only a few minutes away from home.

Pulling up to the house, I saw there was a lot of cars, signaling that everyone was home. I quickly stopped the car and climbed out, making sure to grab my treats for everyone but left my bag. I could get that later.

I ran up to the door, quickly opening it and screaming out.

"Hey guys!" I shut the door behind me and set my bag down, waiting to see where everyone was at.

"Tobi!" I heard Harry scream before the blonde hobbled from the living room.

"Har---ugh." Was all I could get out before Harry tackled me in a hug, knocking the air out of me.

The excited blonde hugged me as tight as he could, cutting off my air circulation. I tried to tell him to let up but I just couldn't breathe.

"Harry." Called Ethan's voice behind him. "Ease up baby, you are probably cutting off his air circulation."

The tight arms around me immediately eased up but they didn't let go of me. After regaining my breath, I returned the hug.

"I love you Tobi." Spoke Harry sweetly.

"I love you too Harry." I responded, moving to kiss his cheek.

"TOBI!" came another voice, I pulled away from Harry to look and see the rest of the boys all gathered in the hallway, a bouncy Vikk amongst them. I released Harry and opened my arms to him, which Vikk took as the signal to run and jump on me and almost knock me over.

"Star." I wheezed out, holding him up since he had his arms wrapped around my neck and his legs around my waist. They all laughed at me and in turn I playfully glared at them all.

"Teddy Bear! I missed you!" he gushed out, a bright smile on his face as he pulled back to look at me. "Now that you are here we can look at houses together!"

I smiled at Vikk. "Sounds awesome!"

"Well what are we waiting for!" screamed out JJ, his hand in Josh's, "Let's get this started!"

-End Chapter-

A/N: Ok guys, special surprise! Next chapter I am going to be posting three different houses I was thinking about basing the new Sidemen house on and you guys are gonna pick which one I use!!! :) I have found some really nice ones that I really like, so good luck. lol

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 1.1K 90
Oneshots about Sidemen and friends. Taking requests! Disclaimer: This is simply fiction and in no way a portrayal of their real lives. Any and all re...
45.1K 916 21
Boy Better Know what he's getting himself into...
11.3K 168 16
.. where jealousy and anger gets in between not only them, but the friend group.
213K 9.2K 101
in which vik sends messages to a boy every time he is upset.