Our Little Star

By WroetoShmoo

*Complete* The Sidemen find out they might be losing Vikk, so they vow to do anything they have to keep him... More

Please Don't Leave, Our Little Star
First Time Sleep Arangmenets
Snuggling with Vik and JJ
Worries
Sleepy Josh
Warmth
Ethan To the Rescue
Good Reason To Be Worried
They Will Pay
Kicked Out
Nightmare
Bitter Sweet Goodbye
What is Going On?
Broken Boy
Surprise Visitors
A Choice To Make
Maybe
Gentle With The Empty Boy
What The F*ck Is Going On?
I Want To Go Home
Time To Go Home
Kiss Me (Smut)
Feeling Good (Smut)
Nightmares Plague Us All
Coming Home
Reunited
Comforting Kisses
Daddy Josh
Tickle Fight to Something More (Smut)
New Happiness
Lachlan's Bae
I Have An Idea
Those Poor Fans
Saying Goodnight
Harry
Desperate Vik (Smut)
His Release (Smut)
I Need To Deal
Insecurities
Carried Away
Another Nightmare
I Don't Know Why
#StopVikButtAbuse
It Hurts Me Too
Repay Him
My Boys
Forgiveness
Spoiled Rotten
Teasing Poor Behz
Don't Call Me That
With Pleasure (Smut)
It Was My Pleasure (Smut)
Sleepy Time
You Are
Intensity (Smut)
Night Time Calls
Please Stay
A Happy Wake Up
My Babbies
Unknown Stranger
Realization That Not All...
Lost Them
Phone Calls
Lemon Balm Tea
Finally
LETS BEAT UP THE BITCH
Thank You
Our Little Star
The Poor Fan Girl's Heart
Evil Plans
Heat
Daddy's In Control (Smut)
Papa's Teasing (Smut)
Be There
Just You and I
What Lead Up To This
Sweet JJ
Cuddles in the Hospital
Don't You Dare
Giving Into His Demands (SMUT)
This Feeling Filling Me
Pain and Acceptance
My Life (SMUT)
Hot and Bothered (SMUT)
Another Point of View
Laundry Room
Bath Time
Laundry Room Antics (Smut)
It's Ok
Confusing Reactions
House Hunting
News From The Lava Mob
Momma Minter
Upset Tummys and Upset Mummys
That Was Easy
But It's Not
Daddy (Smut)
Daniel
The Reason Why
House Hunting Begins
House One
Danarah Bonding Time
Confused
Finding Out The Truth
Asking For Forgivness
Tobi Is Always Right
Protector
Momma Is In Control (Smut)
It Looks Like A Box
No Need For Discussion
This Isn't Just About Me (SMUT)
Where Is This Coming From?
Thinking Back To the Beginning
Mom's Reaction
More Than Enough
Reason to Celebrate (SMUT)
Sweet Moments
Star (SMUT)
Be a Good Boy Now (SMUT)
Beautiful (SMUT)
Late Night Texting
I Can't Wait to See
My Power Over You (SMUT)
My Biggums
My Baby Baka
Rob's Chapter
The Day Before
I Hope
It's Time to Tell Them
How Do the Others Feel?
Little Josh
He's Got to Go
Bedtime
Behzy Bear (Smut)
Kitchen Banter
Little One
Horny as Hell
Please Manny?
Little Kid
Vik's Birthday Present
Josh for the Daddy (SMUT)
After Sex Cuddles
The Right Thing
Caleston
Think About Now
Banter
Kik Conversations
Chill Time
Please, Daddy Rob? (SMUT)
Little Bunny Preston
Sarah's Cookies
The Contest
Preston's Dream and What Do They Mean?
Please Momma?
Mine (SMUT)
Leaving For London
So Nice
Hamleys
James
A Letter
Q nd A

Cuddling With Daddy

1.2K 64 6
By WroetoShmoo

POV – JJ

Warnings: None

-Begin Chapter-

I sat on the ground with Josh for a while, allowing him to just be, getting the rest and comfort he obviously needed. Thinking back, I never saw any of the signs of him getting stressed out like this until he just let loose a little while ago. He just did what he does best I guess and made sure he was there for everyone like Simon, Harry, and Tobi. I could never imagine having all that weight on my shoulders. I honestly would have probably snapped way earlier, granted, I wasn't always the best at keeping my emotions and such in check.

I let out a small sigh and turned my head slightly to look down at Josh. His eyes were closed with his face resting against my shoulder, his body relaxed in my grasp. You could see the trail from his tears on his face and I so badly wanted to wipe them away but I didn't want to move my hands at all. I needed to keep him close, reminding him that I was there.

I let a soft smile cross over my face as I leaned down to kiss the top of his head before pulling back and resting my face against his once more.

We sat there in silence for a while more, just enjoying each other when I heard approaching footsteps. I turned to look at the door where they were coming from. I watched as a blushing, heavily marked, Vikk came through the door, Ethan trailing behind him with a smirk on his face.

It only took a few steps into the living room before Vikk spotted me and Josh on the floor. I could see a look of curiosity as he looked at us, Ethan noticed us as well and looked, eyebrow raised.

I ignored him for the moment and turned my attention to Vikk.

"Hey Little Star." I said softly, causing him to smile.

"Hey JJ. What's going on?"

"Nothing much." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Daddy and I were just cuddling."

"Okay."

"What are you two up to?" I asked as I realized that Josh hadn't said a word yet. I silently prayed that Vikk and Ethan wouldn't notice and bring it up.

"We were just coming out here to see what you guys were up." Commented Ethan, looking at us. I could see the gears in his head trying to figure out what was going on.

"Ah, well do you guys want to do something with us?" I asked, trying to distract them.

"Like what?" questioned Ethan. I wracked my brain for a moment when I suddenly remembered the email I had received this morning from an Estate Agent I had gotten in contact with while I was at my meetings a few weeks ago.

"We could look at some houses online and see which ones we want to go visit." I suggested.

"YES!" screamed out Vikk, letting go of Ethan's hand and jumping up and down cutely. I could see the bright happiness in his eyes, which made me warm on the inside.

Ethan and I let out small laughs, both of us looking at Our Little Star, the light of our lives.

"Ok. Hey Ethan, mind going to get my laptop from upstairs? We can stream the screen to the TV so we can all see the pictures and stuff."

"Sure. Where is it in your room?"

"It should be on my desk. Grab the charger too just in case."

"Ok." Replied Ethan before moving to kiss Vikk's cheek before he left the living room.

I then turned my attention to Josh who looked all but asleep leaning against me.

"Hey Josh."

"Yeah." He spoke for the first time since his outburst.

"We need to move."

I heard him let out a low grunt, signaling his displeasure at moving.

I let out a laugh and turned my attention to the soft steps approaching Josh and I. I watched as Vikk walked over to us, kneeling so he was right next to Josh's head.

"Daddy?" he called softly, catching Josh's attention.

Josh turned his head so he could look at Vikk, his pale neck completely exposed and I wanted nothing more than to mark it up but I held myself back. There would a time and a place for that later.

"Yes Star?" replied Josh smiling at Vikk.

"Will you come sit on the couch with me?" Vikk asked, sounding so innocent, his face shining bright with hope.

"Of course Star." Replied Josh. "Just give me a second. Why don't you get some pillows and blankets so we can all snuggle together?"

Vikk nodded eagerly before jumping up and racing off to go gather the blankets and pillows.

Josh and I both laughed at his eagerness before the air around us became still.

I looked down at Josh and called out to him.

"Josh?"

"Yeah." He replied simplify, turning to look at me, giving me a chance to see his hazel eyes changing color once again. They were this sort of dark greenish color that showed a slight bit of uncertainty.

"Are you gonna be ok?"

"Yeah. I just need another minute to get myself together."

"Ok." I simply said before I moved to rest my head against him once again, allowing him time to work himself back up. After a while we could hear Vikk's excited steps coming down the stairs. I turned my attention back to the doorway to see Vikk run in, throw a small gathering of pillows over the couch before he took off again.

I heard Ethan's laughter as he entered the room soon after Vikk left, a bright smile on his face, causing him to glow with happiness.

"What in the hell is he doing?" he asked me as walked to where Josh and I were.

Before I could answer Josh did.

"He is getting pillows and blankets for cuddle time."

Josh slowly sat up as he spoke causing me to remove his arms from around my waist. I did the same in removing my arms from around his shoulders observing him as he turned to look at Ethan.

"You ok with cuddle time bro?" he asked Ethan.

"Heck yes!" replied Ethan excitedly.

We then heard the pounding of feet again and we all turned to look at the doorway and watch as not only Vikk, but Simon came in this time, throwing blankets over the couch before the disappeared again. Shortly after Harry walked in, looking refreshed and not limping as much, though his hickies stood out against his pale skin.

"Hey Harry." Called Ethan, moving to set the laptop on the couch before opening his arms to the younger boy. "What were you up to?"

"I took a bath with Simon. He said it would help with the ache in my body." Replied Harry, moving into Ethan's arms.

"Ah, did it help any Boggy?" Asked Ethan, nuzzling his face against Harry's.

Harry nodded instead of speaking, closing his eyes as Ethan held him. Then, after a short amount of time, Harry pulled back, lightly kissing Ethan on the lips before speaking again.

"Simon was right about that bath. It really helped plus he used this weird smelling bath salt stuff that helped a lot too."

"That's good." Replied Ethan. "I don't like the thought of you hurting Bog, especially since I was the one who caused it."

"Oh my days Bear!" Cried out Harry, frustrated as he pulled back from Ethan to look at him, "It's ok! I promise. Plus, I am pretty sure I asked for this, repeatedly."

"I know, but..." Ethan was silenced with a passionate kiss from Harry, causing the ginger haired boy to moan as he lost himself in the kiss.

When they finally pulled away, both were panting heavily, their eyes wide.

"I promise Ethan." Spoke Harry pointedly. "It is ok. I will be fine, stop worrying."

"Okay." Replied Ethan simply, completely dazed from their kiss.

I let out a laugh at the scene before I felt Josh move again and I turned my attention to him as he slowly moved, sitting up all the way before he stood up, towering over me. I followed him with my eyes, watching his face as he took a deep breath, closing his hazel eyes before opening them again and looking at me, a smile on his face.

He reached out his hand to me which I took, allowing him to pull me up off the floor, bringing us close to each other.

We stared into each other's eyes for a moment before Josh leaned forward, bringing his lips to mine for only a moment before he pulled away smiling. I was a little stunned, so I didn't have time to respond and I was gonna pull him in for another kiss but I was interrupted by the front door opening, Tobi's voice ringing out.

"Hey guys!"

"Tobi!" screamed out Harry. Josh and I both turned to watch as Harry moved from Ethan, running as quick as he could hobble to where Tobi was. Ethan shook his head, a smile on his face, before he followed after Harry.

"Oh my days." He muttered as he walked out the door.

I looked at Josh again to see his smiling bearded face.

"Come on JJ." He said simply before squeezing my hand and turning to walk to see Tobi, leading me behind him. I felt a smile grace my face as I squeezed his hand back and followed him willingly.  

-End Chapter-

A/N: Another chapter! Yeah! With cute, happy, bouncy Vikk in it! lol

Ok, time for some serious business peoples. This book has reached 30k reads, 2.8 votes, and this is the 90th CHAPTER!!! HOLY HECK!!!! GUYS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! THIS IS THE MOST I HAVE EVER WRITTEN, EVER!!!! AND THIS SUPPORT!!! AMAZINGNESS!!!! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Honestly, I mean, before I even wrote my first one shot I was certain I was gonna post maybe one or two one shots and then quit. Nope! I didn't! I instead posted 32 chapters in my one shot book, 13 in Pride, Prejudice, and Sidemen, and 90 here. That is a total of 115 posts!!!! HOLY HECK!!!! NUMBERS RULE!!!! ok, I am done with the shouty capitals, I promise. (for now) I am just so overwhelmed, I don't know what to do other than keep writing.

Thank you again to my lovely editor SweetandDevilish!!!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with, love, smiles, and laughs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.1K 48
leaving one life behind, to start another. friendship, fallouts, family.
59.9K 2K 46
Alone... That's all Vikk thought when he was without simon. He could be with a crowd of friends but if simon wasn't their then Vikk was alone. Vikk...
85.8K 1K 77
Oneshots about Sidemen and friends. Taking requests! Disclaimer: This is simply fiction and in no way a portrayal of their real lives. Any and all re...
198K 3.4K 42
When her mom dies, the only patent she had, she needs to go live With her brother, she hadn't met Him in her whole life, she doesn't Even know his n...