Ties (Karasuma)

By KamuiSensei

This story was previously on my other account (@XvoidskyeX) However, for organizational purposes, I have move... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 2

1.9K 36 4
By KamuiSensei

Chapter 2- Baseball Time

Korosensei, huh? I guess it's a pretty fitting name for the octopus. Speaking of the octopus, i'm sitting against a tree nearby as he's lounging on a chair and reading a newspaper. I tilted my head slightly to see two students hiding in the bushes.

'They're doing well, but....'

Korosensei flashed away and appeared behind the two students just as Sugino pitched a baseball covered in BB pellets.

'...they still have a lot to learn.'

Korosensei practically sparkled behind them, "Good morning. Nagisa-kun, Sugino-kun. Come, say your greetings in a loud voice!"

Sugino did a double take at the sudden appearance and Nagisa greeted the octopus with a sweatdrop. "Embedding a ball with my weakness, the anti-sensei BB pellets, was a good idea. This way, there are also no sounds of discharge, unlike with an airgun. However... I had some free time before the ball reached me, so I went to the equipment shed and got a glove! You should be able to kill me. Before graduation that is. It's time for homeroom."

I stood up and gave Sugino a pat on the back, "That was really good. Don't feel down, I believe in you kids with all my heart. We all fall down a little sometimes, you'll get back up." He looked at me with a bit of shock before following Nagisa and I back to the classroom.

I could tell that Sugino still wasn't recovered from his failed attempt. He was distracted, not a good thing. 'I guess i'll have to teach these children the art of persistence.'

As soon as Korosensei left to get his lunch, Karasuma came into the classroom for a check-up. "Do you think you've figured out a way to kill him?"

The kids slumped over in exhaustion, "It's impossible Karasuma-san!"

"That guy's way too fast."

"Do you know what that guy's planning to do after school? He's going to New York to watch a sports match! There's no way we can kill a guy who flies at Mach 20."

Karasuma pointed a finger to the class, "Exactly. It's impossible for any military force. However, for you alone there is a chance. It comes down to why he makes a point of being your teacher. If you leave things as-is, then he will blow up the Earth without fail. If you look at the moon you'll understand that when that time comes, no one will be able to save humanity. It's far too dangerous for him to live. This classroom is currently the only place he can be killed!"

I raised my hand to get everyone's attention and crossed my legs, "Karasuma is right. You guys are our only hope. Now, i'm not trying to pressure you, but you need to get your heads in the game. Your attempts so far have gotten very creative, I commend you on that aspect. However, we've gotten no closer to killing him than when we first got here."

The students looked down at the floor. Terasaka stood and slammed his hand on the desk, "What do you know about us?! We're more than capable of doing this!" The other's shouted in agreement.

I leaned forward to rest my head on my interlaced hands with a smirk, "That's what I was hoping to hear. I know you guys can do it, I just needed to make sure that you knew that. You guys get all butt-hurt whenever a plan fails. Just keep trying hard and stop moping around like little brats. You'll get there eventually."

This seemed to get them fired up as they all began to discuss more ideas with each other.

"Nice job with the motivation, Akane." Karasuma looked down at me and I smiled and nodded. "Mhm. I used to do it to you all the time when you would act like a stubborn brat. I guess it works well on everyone even if they aren't as hot-headed as you."

An irk mark appeared on Karasuma's forehead, "Shut up."

Yet another day in the classroom. Korosensei and I were eating shaved ice... in the middle of a freaking forest. Cue sweatdrop and existential crisis. "Hey Octopus."

Korosensei hmmed and looked at me, "Yes Akane, what is it?"

I looked up at the sky in wonder, "Are you really planning to blow up Earth? Or is it something else?" The octopus stopped eating for a second, "What's brought this on? Are you ok?"

I sweatdropped as he observed me with his tentacles, "I'm fine. It's just,from the time that I've known you it never seems like you have any malicious intent. I'm not saying it isn't true, I just have my doubts."

"Well, Akane...Bleep...."

(AN: Sorry for that. I won't be giving a major spoiler this early on. Basically, Ko-chan is shedding some light on his mysterious life.)

"I see. It's difficult for me to want to kill you with this in mind, but I won't stop. Not because I don't want to, but because I can't leave these kids or Karasuma." We shared a look before noticing the sudden appearance of the students running over with smiles.

Korosensei had comical tears running down his face as the students smiled innocently and sweet-talked him. Before I knew it, they had pulled out their knives and attempted to stab him. Obviously, he dodged.

"Y'know, your smiles were a bit forced. That wasn't enough to catch me off-guard. I'll just leave these dangerous knives over here." I facepalmed at the substitution he had placed in their hands. Flowers that the girls had planted. "Please admire these flowers, and learn from their smiling faces."

Megu looked at the flowers, dumbfounded, "Hey!c Wait a second, Korosensei!! These flowers are the ones that our class has been growing, aren't they?!" Korosensei looked shocked and incredibly guilty. "Are they really?!!!"

I stood up and smacked him with all of my strength, "Geez, idiot! They worked hard on those, even I did..." I turned away with a few fake tears and a handkerchief. The others shook their heads at him, "Geez, you even made Akane-san cry. How horrible of you."

Korosensei quickly went to comfort us, "I'm very sorry! I'll go get some new ones right now!" He came back within seconds, holding a bundle of plant bulbs in his tentacles.

"You can't plant them at Mach speed, got it?!"

"I understand!"

"Be careful with each and every one!"

I wiped away my fake sadness and walked to where Nagisa was writing in a small notebook.

"What's with the notepad?" Kayano and I blinked at each other before laughing at our simultaneous question.

Nagisa continued to write without looking up, "I thought i'd write down Sensei's weaknesses. There might be an assassination hint among them." I blinked quickly before patting his shoulder with a grin and a thumbs-up, "Good idea!"

The blue-haired boy smiled at me and Kayano leaned over to look at the notepad, "So, you're saying these weaknesses might help with his assassination?"

'I'm surprised, I never would have thought of doing this. I think I might've found my apprentice.'

I looked up at Korosensei with a now practically permanent sweatdrop. He was tied up to a tree and the students were using knives attached to sticks to attack him. Surprisingly, he was able to swing back and forth with enough accuracy to dodge everything.

"Come now, this service is an apology, you know? Surely it's rare to have a teacher in a position like this. Where he is unable to move." Green stripes appeared on his face to symbolize mockery. He laughed mischievously, "It is truly futile, isn't it, ladies and gentlemen of class E. This difference of speed is hardly even a handicap! The chance of you killing me is- Ahh!"

The tree branch that the octopus had been swinging on had snapped and left him tied up on the floor. He now attempted to flop around to dodge the enraged students. I finally noticed Karasuma out of the corner of my eye and went to stand beside him. Korosensei had managed to escape and jump onto the roof with beads of sweat rolling down his face. "Hey Karasuma. What are you doing here?"

He continued to observe the students while he answered, "I'll be joining you, as a teacher. You'll be helping me with PE and you will also continue to closely observe the octopus."

I practically deflated, "Great, more work for me. I'm gonna die from exhaustion." Karasuma raised a brow at my childishness. He ruffled my hair as a sort of comfort. "You'll be fine."

So, this is yet another eventful day in the classroom. Filled with excitement and killer intent. Until next time.

~End~

Next Time!: Fundamentals and Karma!

AN: Now, I know what you're all thinking. Why would Korosensei tell your oc anything about himself? Well, you have to think, she's spending almost a full 24 hours with him on a daily basis. This means that they bond a lot more than any of the others. So, it's only fair that they know a bit about each other. Besides, it's not like he told her everything. If you don't know what i'm talking about....oh well. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Give feedback and happy assassinating!

Disclaimer: Assassination Classroom is the property of Yusei Matsui. I do not own anything but my oc Akane Iroha. I will mostly be referring to the manga throughout the entire story. So, if you haven't read it, there will be major spoilers. Please enjoy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1.1K 18
(๐”Š๐”ž๐”จ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฒ๐”ฒ ๐”ต ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ต ๐”Ž๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ž) Akai [Y/n], the daughter of a skilled assassin, was never a normal child. Being herself was never en...
719K 45.8K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...
55.6K 1K 30
To everyone my name is Aika Tora. To one, I'm Hime. I'm in class 3-E, also known as the End class of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. 70% of the moon...
53.3K 2.8K 36
[ Book 2 of 2 ] As she spends her time with the End Class, the more denser Koutaru Araki became of someone's attention towards her. And so does he. A...