Wendy Darling

By jmz1014

In this adventurous twist on Peter Pan, young fourteen her old Wendy Darling is kidnapped and is claimed to b... More

After the ball
If I jump
Ready or not here I come
Auther's Note
The start of something magical
A little dust
A one handed wonder
Betrayal is a pain
Authors Note 2.0
Silence can only mean fear
A story of repeat
Love can only define
Memories of past
Author's Note 3.0
Oh how she seems so gone
A long forgotten
Taken by surprise
I'm me again
Author's Note 4.0
Epolouge

A little backstory

1K 18 7
By jmz1014

Hi my name is Wendy Darling and I'm fourteen. My life is a little crazy and it's kinda tragic but bare with me here.

First of all I live with my dad, my step dad, and my two stepbrothers. My dad's name is Hank, my stepdad's name is John, my oldest stepbrother's name is Jackson, and my other stepbrother's name is Michael. Jackson is eighteen and Michael is seventeen.

Second of all here's what happened before my stepfamily. My mom died when I was twelve. Two months before she died my dad and mom told me my dad was gay. Three months after she died my dad got remarried to John.

Third of all I have brown curly hair, hazel eyes, and I own a airsoft gun and a pocket knife.

Fourth of all my brothers try to make my life hell but fail. They are very protective and try to ruin all my chances of getting a boyfriend.

Fifth of all I love to sing, I speak my mind, and I do things that I probably shouldn't.

Sixth of all I DO NOT BELIEVE IN FAIRYTALES!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 50 19
Rachel doesn't know anything, but no she is not stupid. She woke up in a strange place knowing nothing. Her whole past was taken from her and she has...
179 3 10
It's been 30 years now since I've been banished from Neverland. 30 years since the shadow betrayed me. 30 years since Pan took over the island. 30 ye...
7.7K 452 36
Michelle was a true believer of Peter Pan. Her friends would say it's just a fairytale but she started having dreams of Neverland and meeting him. Sh...
6.2K 180 33
COMPLETED (Note: this story is based on the show Once Upon a Time. I will be changing a few thing, also there may be spoilers. :)) I'm sure a lot of...