Rose And The Mafia (Editing)

_Secrets_89

(Book 1) Rose valezquez is a regular seventeen year old girl. You know happy, moody, beautiful and the list g... Еще

Rose And The Mafia
Chapter 1: A Day to Remember (edited)
Chapter 2: Green-eyed Stranger (edited)
Chapter 3: The visit (edited)
Chapter 4: I Choose Him (edited)
Chapter 5: Graduation (edited)
Chapter 6: Together Forever (edited)
Chapter 7: I hate you (edited)
Chapter 8: A New Beginning part 1 (edited)
Chapter 9: A New Beginning Part 2
Chapter 10: I Want To
Chapter 11: Stress Free
Chapter 12: The Final step
Chapter 13: Apologies, Confessions, and Deals
Chapter 14: His Jealous Girlfriend
Chapter 15: What goes on, goes on
Chapter 16: Never Expected To Be Interested
Chapter 17: His true colors
Chapter 19: Rose
Chapter 20: Didn't Know He Could Like Someone
Chapter 21: The Texts
Chapter 22: Unexpected Deal
Chapter 23: We're Done
Chapter 24: The Dressing Room Kiss
Chapter 25: Men in Black
Chapter 26: Not Your Typical Night
Chapter 27: The Four Boyfriends Story
Chapter 28: The Big News
Chapter 29: Tired and Cranky
Chapter 30: Fortune Cookie
Chapter 31: Uncompleted Mission
Chapter 32: A henchmen job
Chapter 33: I'm WHAT
Chapter 34: I'm in control
Authors Note

Chapter 18: You Don't Just Trust Anyone

3.5K 115 6
_Secrets_89

       It's Saturday and I cannot spend my Saturday at home, in my room, eating cookies and ice cream. I have to go out, I feel like I'm going to suffocate in here. I just came back from things I had to take care of which took four hours and it's currently six. I can get ready which will take an hour and thirty minutes. Perfect, I can go to the club where nobody in the family owns it, because I don't want any problems right now.

It's hard to find places that aren't owned by the mafia. Everything in New York is basically owned by the mafia, and if I wasn't in the mafia that would have scared me. Hotels, casinos, little shops, etc, are all owned by the mafia, well not all but still. Isn't it scary that you'll never know some of the deepest darkest secrets or the real things that happen in your hometown? You would think that the police and some of the people you trust is by your side, but that's not true. Francisco- correction-, we have connections everywhere, and I mean everywhere. People can't fight against us so they give themselves up and join us as... soldiers I guess, they're sacrifices.

It's horrible, but life isn't fair, right?

I slip into my heels and spray perfume all over me. I walk down the stairs quietly, though the heels aren't helping, so I speed walk towards the door.

"Who are you?" I turn around at the sound of the voice and I find a girl with tanned skin, brown-blonde hair, and she wears a transparent, silky robe, with lingerie underneath. I capture details even when I don't want to, that's just what I do, and right now I really want to get out of here before I throw her to the ground and start punching her.

"Why do you care." I roll my eyes.

"I don't but if you're just a whore trying to get in chris' and I's relationship, you'll regret it." She points a finger at me, whilst saying all of this. Oh she's going to regret this. "By the way I have a buff older brother. If you don't stay away, I'll make sure you were never remembered." She wears a smug look and walks away. I don't bother going after her right now, Ethan's probably outside waiting for me. I haven't even seen her.

"Took you long enough." Ethan says as I walk down the steps, into the car.

"Oh, sorry about that, apparently I was threatened by one of chris' girlfriends." I blow out a breath and look out the window, as I start seeing changes in the weather. Fall is my favorite season. I love the wind, of course, and the leaves on trees change into different colors then slowly fall on the ground. The season just calms me down.

"Damn, I thought after school that all of that would have ended?" He frowns but finds it funny afterwards. In school this used to happen when girls didn't know that Chris and I were cousins, they threatened me, but I would just roll my eyes and eventually they found out, and apologized.

"Exactly." I mumble. I'm just waiting for him to ask me about the mansion.

"So..um.. did you marry a rich guy or what? Or did you finally make something for yourself?" He teases. And there's the question I've been waiting for.

"Actually, chris is living there with a family friend and I'm-"

"Bullshit Ros-"

"Lana" I correct.

"Lana. I know who lives there. Francisco Fellaci. The billionaire, he owns many clubs and hotels. Are you into older guys now?" He looks at me disgusted, and I almost spit out the wine, that I have in my hand. He doesn't like to drive anymore so he has his own driver, with all mini bar in his limo.

"First of all, like I said he's a family friend." Lie. "And yes, he owns hotels and clubs, that's why he's so rich." That's not the only way he makes money. "And no I'm not into old guys. I'm also not a gold digger, if that's what you're thinking." I playfully glare at him.

"Sir we are here." Ethan's limo driver says and we fix ourselves up before we step out. The club is actually really, really, nice and there aren't any body fighting because they cut in line.

Ethan goes to the front of the line and talks to the security guard, while I look around. I narrow my eyes at a women with the appearance of a prostitute, but she's way too beautiful to be one. She's scrawny with short jet black hair, and a short short black dress. I'm already starting to envy her. She gets out an officers car and talks to him through the window on the officer's side, but they look serious to be talking casually. Suddenly she checks around her maybe to check if people are watching her, so I look away then I slowly look back towards her direction. My guess is that she's an undercover agent and she's trying to get the mafiosos' attention. I've been doing this for a while and this does not end pretty, the undercover idiots get tortured and killed.

I tisk and shake my head.

I feel my wrist getting pulled so I turn back to the club's direction, Ethan tells me that he got in easily because he's Ethan White. Oh that's going to be me one day, except they won't love me, they would fear me.

"Damn, this is a nice fucking club." Ethan says as we both walk to the bar. "Four shots of tequilas please." He says to the guy behind the bar. I send a quick text to a family friend and put my phone up.

"You're going to drink four tequila shots?" I ask amazed. Wow he's trying to get drunk fast.

"No you're having two and so am I.  For now." He smirks.

Not even ten mintues pass by and he's already surrounded by hungry looking girls. I roll my eyes and take a shot, swallowing the burning liquid down my throat. I look at the dance floor and my attention is on the guy who's walking towards me. I put on my fake smile and I don't bother turning towards him when he sits beside me, on the stool.

"How come you're here alone and not over there," he points to the dance floor. "With me?" I snicker and shake my head.

"I don't know but maybe if you buy me a drink I'll dance with you."I suggest and take a quick glance at him, and I catch him smiling at me though he doesn't look away. 

He nods and gently grabs my wrist, pulling me towards the direction of sweaty bodies. The dance floor is really big, but that doesn't mean there aren't people huddled together.

"Do you come here, because I haven't seen you around?" He asks me as he looks deep into my eyes. At least he's sober, and he doesn't reek of alcohol or ciggarettes.

"No I haven't, though I should." I say, he opens his mouth, but he's mute, I realize that I'm not paying attention to him, I'm paying attention to the same guy from the gala, but that's not what catches my eye, he's talking, more like flirting with the "pretty prostitute." What's that feeling when you feel something burning in your stomach, because I think I just got that. But why am I even jealous, he's not even mine. I check my phone and I have a text from my friend. I smirk and look at the guy in front of me.

"Hey I'll be right back." I say and I don't even wait to hear his response. I stride towards the guy from the gala, into the vip area and randomly take someone's glass of what I think is scotch than I pretend to be drunk so I stumble my way towards him. I get out of his securities reach and I purposely drop the scotch on the girl's dress and she gasps, giving me a murderous look.

"Oops, let me help." I insisted, but she just bumps my shoulder and runs to the bathroom. Did I go too far.

I sit down next to him in the booth and take his scotch, sip from it with a smirk on my lips. "I think I deserve another thank you, don't you think?" He narrows his eyes and the securities come towards me but he dismisses them.

"Thank you for what exactly?" He watches me catiously. "For taking my drink? Or making my date run away, because of your fucking clumsiness. You better have a good fucking reason of why I shouldn't kill you. Right now." He eyes me down and slowly goes up, making me kind of nervous and insecure. Usually I didn't care what people thought about me but his mattered. I knew that I was already in too deep, I don't know if I can get out now, but he also means business. He's good at making money and the things he has are imported from Italy too. Maybe what I'm doing is fine, as long as I don't fall for him I'm good. Plus how can you love someone so evil yet so hansome, someone who sleeps with a girl each night, in their dirty bed. Yeah, this is going to be easy.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Loving The Mafia ✅ C.O.A

Любовные романы

956K 23.8K 54
💕 LOVING SERIES BOOK 1 💕 (cover credit in prologue) Christiano Romano is an Italian man with a lot of issues. Whether it's from his past, his life...
His Rose kaliyah_j

Любовные романы

365K 6.9K 47
Fair warning. This book is all over the place and i don't have the time or energy to fix it. if there are dumb mistakes, just comment and i'll try to...
The King Wanting His Queen Jess

Любовные романы

1.1M 25.8K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
The Arrangement

Детектив / Триллер

461K 10.1K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...