Because Of Love

By lutfamoe

Love More

Introduction
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Aaliyah 15
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Please Read!
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
hey guys
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Hey!
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Happy Birthday Aaliyah
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 32

418 24 10
By lutfamoe

Lyte POV

I didn't know if I heard it correctly but I'm pretty sure he said kiss. Right then and there my heart was in my stomach. How could she?

Lyte: Kiss?

Janet: Lyte its not what you think. Let's go upstairs and talk.

She headed up the stairs and I followed her into her room. When we got in there she closed the door but she was still facing the door. She sighed and turned around and looked at me.

Janet: I didn't kiss him. He kissed me. I promise you I have no feelings towards him at all. When he kissed me I pushed him away quickly I love you more than you can ever know.

Lyte: Then why didn't you tell me this last night Janet. Dammit! I fucking asked you did he have feelings for you and what you say?

Janet: I said no but.....

Lyte: But nothing! You told me no. You could of easily told me the truth.

Janet: why so you can say I can't talk to him again? We have a song together eventually we are gonna do a video for it.

Lyte: Shows how much you know me. Janet I trust you enough and if you say you don't have feelings for him I believe you. If you would of told me he did have feelings for you I wouldn't of told you, you can't talk to him because for one you a grown ass woman your gonna do what you want to regardless for two I understand business is business I would never mess that up. You have to come to me. We are in a relationship. I love you and I trust you.

She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my lips.

Janet: I'm sorry baby I know. I love you so much and I'm afraid to lose you.

Lyte: Keep doing things like you did this morning you ain't gotta worry about me going no damn where.

We laughed as we leaned in for a kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaliyah POV

I sat on the couch rubbing my stomach watching TV. The baby was moving a lot and it felt super weird. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked down to see an unknown number. Panic came over me as I lifted up.

Aaliyah: Oh shit oh shit! I think its him.

Joey: Answer it and put it on speaker.

I answered it and pressed the speaker button.

Aaliyah: Hello.

The other end was quiet for a while.

Aaliyah: Hello! Dame I know its you stop fucking calling me leave me alone!

I yelled at the phone. All I heard was laughter.

Dame: As long as you are carrying my child I will never leave you alone bitch.

The line went dead and I looked at joey and he got up.

Joey: For one you need a new phone and new number. I'm going to make sure the guys outside are doing their job. As he walked out my phone begin to ring again and I got nervous yet again. I looked and noticed it was chilli. I sighed in relief.

Aaliyah: Hello.

Chilli: Hey boo how you doing.

Aaliyah: Stressed. Dame is back!

Chilli: Say what? I thought pac and suge handled that fool.

Aaliyah: I guess it wasn't enough and he knows I'm pregnant.

Chilli: What the fuck how did he find that out.

Aaliyah: I don't know but I'm scared Ro. I feel like my dream is coming true.

Chilli: don't say that I'm sure your "home girls" ain't gonna let nothing happen to you while you there.

As much as she doesn't want to admit it I know chilli is still upset about the Janet and lyte situation. She still have major feelings for lyte but I feel like she's covering it up with dating her new boyfriend Dallas Austin. I looked and seen Janet and lyte coming down the stairs.

Aaliyah: They won't. But hey Ro I'll talk to you later.

We said our I love yous and ended the call. I told lyte and Janet about the phone call with Dame.

Lyte: Dammit man why the fuck do he have to be crazy no body have time for this shit.

Joey then walks back into the house.

Joey: Okay ladies we have the place surrounded. There is no way he is getting in here. You guys are safe. But I think its time to get the police involve before this gets beyond out of hand.

Janet: I agree.

I nodded and joey pulled out his phone and made the phone call. The house phone rung and Janet answered it. When she was done she came back into the living room.

Janet: Pac is here.

She went to the door and open it and pac walked in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet POV

Pac walked in as I closed the door behind him and we hugged. We walked in the living room where everyone else was at.

Pac: Damn Janet I don't know if its the red hair or the body but you looking hell of good baby.

Lyte: Pac I love you like a brother but I'll cut you like a nigga on the street.

We all couldn't help but laugh. Lyte was so cute when she was jealous.

Pac: Lyte shut your lucky ass up. It was just a compliment.  Anyways what's going on with this bitch ass nigga Dame.

Aaliyah told pac about the call and he looked pretty furious.

Pac: I should of put a bullet in that muthafucka when I had a chance.

Aaliyah: No we don't need you locked up again. We are gonna get the police involved.

Pac: Man fuck that them pigs ain't gonna do shit. They don't give a fuck about us black folks. They ain't gonna do shit until somebody get hurt and I'll be damn if I let that happen.

Aaliyah walked over to pac.

Aaliyah: Listen I don't want you getting in any trouble over this please let us have the cops handle this.

Pac: Yeah okay well you better fucking hope the pussy ass cops get to him before I do because then it's gonna be a murder case.

He got up and headed to the door.

Pac: Look y'all be safe. I'm gonna head out of here. Let me know what the cops say. If they don't do anything. I'm going to end this myself.

With that he walked out and semi slammed the door.

Joey: Well okay....

Lyte: He can be over protective towards the people he care about. He will be good and we will to.
~
Later that night we all laid in my bed watching a movie. Aaliyah was afraid to be alone so I made her get in bed with us. I was in the middle and lyte had her head in my lap fast asleep as I was massaging her scalp. Aaliyah and I was wide awake watching the movie Friday. It was at the part when smokie thought he was meeting someone that looked like me and Aaliyah and I was cracking up hard. It was one of my favorite parts mostly because my name was in it.

Aaliyah: That girl know damn well she wrong for saying she look anything like you. Janet Jackson shouldn't of been in her head.

We both started laughing.

Aaliyah: Hey j

Janet: Yeah.

Aaliyah: I just wanna really thank you for everything. I mean after what I did to you I don't deserve this. I brought all this drama in your life....

Janet: Liyah its okay. I forgave you a long time ago. What's done is done. I will always care for you. I love you regardless of what happen between us we were friends before anything and I would never leave you hanging. What ever you are going through we are gonna go through it together.

She grabbed my free hand.

Aaliyah: I can see you are beyond happy and in love with lyte and I'm finally became okay with that. I'm glad you are happy with her and I love guys relationship y'all are perfect together. I see how much she loves you and i don't want to get deep into you guys business but please don't do anything stupid like you did yesterday with the whole Q-tip thing.

Janet: Thank you Aaliyah that means a lot. And trust me I'm not gonna ever hurt her.

Aaliyah: Good. Now would y'all please be the godparents of my baby.

I smiled.

Janet: Of course we will.

We both smiled as we continued to watch the movie. I looked down at my baby sleeping on my lap and leaned down and kissed her forehead. It seem like everything is fine but then I can't help my mind going back to the dame situation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dame POV

It was getting late as I sat in my car with the seat all the way back so no one was able to see me. I waited until I saw what I was waiting for walk out the studio building.  I pulled out my gun and cocked it and got out the car.
As they was walking to their car I walked right up to them and pushed the gun to their head.

Dame: if you Move or make a sound I'm going two put to bullets in your head. Now I know you and Aaliyah are close.

??: I haven't... .

Dame: Shut the fuck up I'm talking!

I smacked them in the head with the gun as they fell to the ground and I pointed back at them.

Dame: I'll tell you when you can speak! Now I know y'all was close or are close what the fuck ever I want you to call her and have her meet up with you. Now you can speak.

??: I don't want no parts in this I just........

Dame: it ain't no option. You gonna call her and tell her to meet with you ALONE. And then I'm gonna take her with me. You gonna do it or this gun is gonna fire off two rounds in your fucking skull.

??: Okay okay I'll do it.

I smiled. I like the sound of that. She thought she was gonna get away with leaving me and not telling me she was pregnant with my baby. She has another thing coming. We are gonna be a happy family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I was bored 😂 so I gave y'all another update. But who do you guys think Dame is threatening? Comment. 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.7K 48
Just read!
385K 12.7K 24
Wedding bells, honey moon and disaster?
59.4K 2K 21
"πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš πš‘πš˜πš•πšŽ πšπšŠπš–πš— πšπš’πš–πšŽ, πš’πšπšœ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πš." --π™Ίπš’πšŠπš—πšŠ π™»πšŽπšπšŽΜ