Onihunter Yuna

By Mysi85

Yuna Masuda is an ordinary high school student until a fearsome man named Tirr enters her home one night and... More

Foreword
Quote
Prologue
01 Dragons
02 Disaster
03 Torture
04 Torment
05 Punishment
06 Peace
07 Awakening
08 Visitor
09 Deception
10 No way out
11 Resistance
12 Reunion
13 Threat
14 First Hunt
15 Escape
16 Caught
17 Home, sweet Home
18 Acquaintance
19 History
20 Trouble
21 Negotiations
22 Shopping
23 Accommodation
24 Roommates
25 Shooting
26 Enemy analysis
27 Flashback
28 First night alone
29 Sleep disturbance
30 Potential
31 Ready
32 Onihunt
33 Medic!
34 Uncle Doctor
35 Trust
36 Order placement
37 Meal
38 Dessert
39 Girltalk
40 Serenade
41 Introduction round
42 Dispute
43 Letting off steam
44 Night walk
45 Birth
46 Dance of death
47 Between life and death
48 The shadow realm
49 Prove yourself!
50 Confidential conversation
51 The way home
52 Determination
53 The long way home
54 Unwelcome
55 Emergency
56 Consultation
57 Mythical creature lesson
58 Confessions
59 Bed switch
60 The lost mentor
61 A new beginning
62 Fashion advice
63 Undertaker Shiba
64 Ceremonies
65 Decked
66 Sketches
67 Who is Yoshiro Takagi?
68 The way of the sword
69 Wash day
70 Saturday morning
71 Saturday afternoon
72 Saturday evening
73 The concert
74 Sakura sayonara
75 After show
76 Bar flirt
77 Hand in hand
78 Panic & Pain
79 Cleaned
80 Memories
81 The phone call
82 Hospital visit
83 Visiting hour
84 Friday, July 23rd 1993
85 Angel
86 Aftermath, Part 1
87 Aftermath, Part 2
88 Setting the course
89 Programming
90 The leader of the Oni
91 Re-calibration
92 No joyride
93 The cat girl
94 We are the Oni
95 Surprise guest
96 Rescue
97 Relationships
98 Acrobatics
99 Consequences
100 Date Night: Preparations
101 Date Night: Yui
102 Date Night: Hikari & Nisha
103 Date Night: Kaito & Mizuki
104 Date Night: Takeru
105 Date Night: Wataru
106 Date Night: Yuna
107 Date Night: Midori
108 Date Night: Yoshiro
109 Date Night: Tirr
110 Date Night: The morning after
111 Friendships
112 Tea party
113 Kidnapped
114 Hostage rescue
115 The end of an era
116 The obituary
117 Where is Yuna?
118 The Death of Yoshiro Takagi
120 Assault
121 Revenge
122 Foreplay
123 Nightmares
124 Brawl
125 Tirr's End
126 Dying
127 Unyielding
128 And they ...
Epilogue
Final Words
Sequel

119 The Beginning of the End

22 1 0
By Mysi85

"If anyone is to blame, then Tirr. Only he is to blame."

This sentence echoed continuously in Yuna's head. Shinji Shiba was right. All this was Tirr's fault. From the beginning. Since the night he had entered her home and murdered her family. No, even before that. Since he had annihilated Kira and her companions. And maybe before that. Maybe since he was born. He was responsible for all evil in this city. He had murdered through all layers of the population, to satisfy his lust for power. On his hands stuck the blood of hundreds, if not thousands. And no one could do anything against him. Nobody. Nobody except ...

"Nobody but me."

She had whispered this sentence out loud, but no one except her heard it. Her eye wandered through the large room. Everywhere were the weapon crates. She had a huge arsenal at her disposal.

The desire for revenge burned as strongly in her heart, as she had never experienced it before. She had to strike now. Tirr was wounded. In this state, he certainly would not stay in the world of the oni. He would be a too easy target. He would creep into his lair and lick his wounds like a whipped puppy.

Determination flared up in her. Impetuous she stood up from the couch and walked to the boxes. With the left hand back she wiped away her tears.

She took two Berettas and put them on the table next to the Katana and the Wakizashi of her father. She grabbed four magazines and two boxes of bullets. Expertly, she loaded the magazines. Yoshiro had trained her for this. She could handle each weapon in this building, or at least knew how they worked. She looked at the Berettas. All well and good, but she had better ones at her disposal.

"Oh yeah ..."

She took two machine guns type MP5 K from a plastic crate. These weapons were enormous compact yet possessed considerable firepower. Maybe she had to fight a large horde of beasts in Tirr's hideout. These guns could destroy her opponents within seconds.

She prepared the weapons and deposited them on the table. She looked at her arsenal. Two MP5 K, two Berettas, the Wakizashi and the Katana. With her power the sword would probably be indestructible. She couldn't estimate how much stronger she had become through Yoshiro's power.

"I can try it."

She took a Beretta, pointed the muzzle to her temple and pulled the trigger. A deafening bang echoed through the building. An agonizing whistling boomed in her ears. The bullet clattered to the floor and rolled away from her.

"I'm an idiot. I know that I'm immune to nine millimeter."

She took a shotgun and loaded it. She put the gun down so that the barrel was under her chin. Without hesitation, she pulled the trigger. Her head was thrown back violently and bullets flew around her ears. She rubbed her neck and discovered that she had no scratches.

"Fuck you, Tirr. Today you die."

She tossed the shotgun aside and went back to her arsenal. The huntress procured a double shoulder holster and put the Berettas with the spare magazines into it.

She found several carrying straps, which could be attached to the handles of the MP5 K in order to sling on the weapons. Thoughtfully, she looked at the Wakizashi, which she weighed in her hand. She could strap it on with a belt. In fact, she found in a box patrol belts, which had several pockets and eyelets. These special belts were used by the military to have their equipment at hand.

She wrapped a belt around her waist and adjusted its size to her slender figure. The scabbard of the Wakizashi, she fastened between two pockets on the left side. In the bags she could carry more ammunition. Huh? In one of them was a metal object. She pulled it out and was amazed when she identified it as a hand grenade.

"Fuck you, Tirr. You asshole will experience a big surprise."

She went for more magazines and put them into her pouches. There was only her father's sword left. The girl fastened another strap to the sheath of the Katana. Now she could put it on and carry it on her back. She probably looked like a one-man army, or better, a one-girl army.

However, she couldn't move freely in the city like this, and to Tirr's hideout was a long way.

She ransacked the crates until she found black rain ponchos in one of them. What had Shinji said to Kenji? She had heard the two talk when they came into the warehouse.

All this stuff has been the equipment of the hunters? These hunters had to be some sort of special unit from the military, judging from their professional material. But wouldn't that mean that the government knew of the Oni?

Did this conflict reach to the upper echelon of Japan? Or was it even a global problem? Was the world afflicted by these demonic creatures? What did she care? She would go out now and kill Tirr. And then ... then she would see what came up next.

Yuna put on the rain poncho, which reached to her knees. She looked at her shoes, which were black low shoes, like a lot of Japanese girls wore for school. She could look for a pair of combat boots.

"Bullshit. It's time."

The blue-haired exited through the side door into the open air. The sky was dark, clouds had formed and from afar growled thunder. It looked like a thunderstorm. That suited her mood. It would only be fair if even the heavens and mother nature would weep for Yoshiro. He deserved that he was mourned appropriately.

While Yuna went through the city, the rain began, and she pulled the hood over her head. Now her cover was even better. In warm weather, a rain poncho would certainly have been standing out, but during a storm it was the most reasonable thing to wear.

"Strange ... I'm not a bit nervous. I will soon fight the fight of my life, but I feel calm."

She felt safe. Self confident. Yoshiro had trained her well. She was ready for this. She would bring this matter to an end.

The violence of the storm had fastened its pace until Yuna reached the abandoned amusement park. She didn't mind it at all. She didn't give a rat's ass about the weather.

Should she climb over the fence or crawl below? Both options were somewhat unsatisfactory. The girl looked at a bench. Not far away was the ticket office, where once the entry tickets were sold. From there she could easily jump over the fence.

The huntress took a start, ran to the bank and jumped on the back. From there, she moved up to the roof of the small wooden cottage and jumped over the fence. Her agility had indeed improved enormously. At this moment, Yuna felt invincible. She was convinced that she would kill Tirr.

She landed on the other side in a squatting position and straightened up. Now she only had to find her target. The huntress closed her eye and listened to the storm. The roar of the storm rumbled in her ear, but she could make out very soft heartbeats. Her gaze went up at a tree which was shaken by the wind. Were that ... squirrels? Were it really the heartbeats of such small animals that she heard? Her power seemed to have grown in ways unimaginable.

"Thank you, Yoshiro," she said aloud, and took on her way. He had given her everything. His extensive knowledge. His overprotective love. His power, even his life. He had made her the warrior she was now. She wouldn't let him down. She would save the soul of her father and end Tirr's reign of terror once and for all.

The girl remembered the layout of the amusement park. In the center was a fairy-tale castle. As a little girl she had been there as a princess along with countless other girls, even if only for a few minutes. That would suit Tirr. She imagined how he slouched on the throne of the king, surrounded by his beasts or even by some of his soldiers. There she would look for him first.

Energetically, the blue-haired fought through the storm, which tore at her poncho. Her shoes and her stockings had already soaked completely with water, but she didn't give it any thought. Now only Tirr mattered. While she stomped through the forest towards the castle, she listened up. The scent of Oni reached her nostrils.

"It begins."

She tore down the rain poncho and let the wind carry it off. The heavy rain washed immediately the blood off her face. Yuna grabbed her MP5 K and unlocked both arms.

"I'm ready for you, you bastards."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278 0 24
"Yui, have you ever done this once in your life?" "I have, but with someone else. I want this with you, only you." Yui is a 19 year old girl looking...
1.7K 547 18
Naira Sanghavi A 30-year-old girl who goes to so many difficulties in her life and in the end, she died because of her boyfriend and her sister but G...
15.1K 786 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
1M 33.7K 91
(Highest Ranked: #24 in Fantasy/Magic) THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY (2nd Book is already up on my Profile; This one is Complete) I died and when I woke...