Rose And The Mafia (Editing)

By _Secrets_89

(Book 1) Rose valezquez is a regular seventeen year old girl. You know happy, moody, beautiful and the list g... More

Rose And The Mafia
Chapter 1: A Day to Remember (edited)
Chapter 2: Green-eyed Stranger (edited)
Chapter 3: The visit (edited)
Chapter 4: I Choose Him (edited)
Chapter 5: Graduation (edited)
Chapter 6: Together Forever (edited)
Chapter 7: I hate you (edited)
Chapter 8: A New Beginning part 1 (edited)
Chapter 9: A New Beginning Part 2
Chapter 10: I Want To
Chapter 11: Stress Free
Chapter 12: The Final step
Chapter 13: Apologies, Confessions, and Deals
Chapter 14: His Jealous Girlfriend
Chapter 16: Never Expected To Be Interested
Chapter 17: His true colors
Chapter 18: You Don't Just Trust Anyone
Chapter 19: Rose
Chapter 20: Didn't Know He Could Like Someone
Chapter 21: The Texts
Chapter 22: Unexpected Deal
Chapter 23: We're Done
Chapter 24: The Dressing Room Kiss
Chapter 25: Men in Black
Chapter 26: Not Your Typical Night
Chapter 27: The Four Boyfriends Story
Chapter 28: The Big News
Chapter 29: Tired and Cranky
Chapter 30: Fortune Cookie
Chapter 31: Uncompleted Mission
Chapter 32: A henchmen job
Chapter 33: I'm WHAT
Chapter 34: I'm in control
Authors Note

Chapter 15: What goes on, goes on

4.2K 135 9
By _Secrets_89

A/N: Sorry if I took long, I know I'm making an excuse but I was just busy, and tired, so I needed to take a little break. That's why I'll write maybe about eight or more chapters first then I'll start updating so I won't make excuses. I don't know when I'll start updating again, but I'll keep you posted. Thanks, hope ya understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~Two months later~ November

Chris pushes him towards the wall making the guy cringe. I don't think anyone is out walking the nights, if they know what's good for them. People should already know that gangs and misfits, shadow the nights.

"I'm not gonna ask you again! Where is the damn money that you fucking owe us!" Chris yells.

"Look man, I don't have it right now, but give me two more weeks and I promise I'll give it to you." The man smiles frighteningly.

I sigh, not really caring about this. Three months of just doing this, and I already got use to this. The lies, the "needs" that people want which is drugs, and I blame them for getting themselves into this. I shake my head and push myself off the brick wall.

"Hey Chris can you just finish this already, being in an alley, next to trash cans is nasty. Plus we've got more things that are more important than lowlifes." I say.

"Two weeks. If I don't have the two-thousand dollars, you're going to regret ever coming out of your mother's vagina." Chris says through clenched teeth. He pushes the guy to the wall making him hit the brick wall. "Come on let's go! Antonio you drive, I'm not in the mood to even drive."

We get in the car, and make our way home. Chris would have never let anyone go, but the guy buys more drugs than anyone else and we hear the rumors that go on in the streets from him or anyone else.

We get home and I head straight to the kitchen. The whole day I haven't eaten, and my stomach has been grumbling. The house chef places the plates of pasta on the table and I quickly go wash my hands.

The guys also wash their hands and take a seat at the table. Then, the rest of the gang and Francisco, enter the kitchen.

"So," Francisco starts, "as you all know the Gala is tomorrow, where donations will be made for children, and that will make everybody's image better, so many of us will be there and other people as rich as us that has great business. Although we won't mention anything about our dirty work, because the paparazzi and journalists will also be there and they would be the one who will make our image better. So you all better dress up and you can bring a date. Now I've got work to do, so I'll see you all later." He says and leaves with the plate of pasta and garlic bread to his office. I bet you he's not working, he's probably watching another football game, like last time, the time I caught him.

"Well I know who Lana is going to bring as her date tomorrow?" Chris teased. I probably turn the color of a tomato and swallow down the pasta that still is making its way into my mouth. Ugh that idiot. Eres un estupido. (You are stupid). "She's probably going to bring the guy that works at the post office, who always gawks at her." He finishes. Every one at the table laughs and I shrug. I'm not offended by that, so what if the kid at the post office looks at me every time I walk in and smiles and waves at me.

"You know what? Whenever any of you need help with your stupid work, count me out. Go to the house's idiot to help you." And with that I stand up and leave, with the yells of the guys apologizing and telling me to come back.

Life never felt so easy. Do you know how easy it is to track people and hunt them down? Or how to look up their personal business and records? In three months I already had twelve-thousand dollars. Each day I was payed three-thousand but if I worked double, than they would pay me double. I was also good at math and basically everything else, so every one considered me the brain of the house. I'm not getting cocky and saying that I'm the best but honestly it was like I was born to do this. I know my parents wouldn't want me doing this but I have my reasons. Which I choose not to share with them. At least not now.

I take a shower, which takes thirty minutes, then I finally relax when I don't smell like smoke and blood, from the first job we were doing.

I snuggle into my bed, and fall asleep, remembering the nightmares I've been getting for almost a year now. Days and days I would wake up panting and sweaty. I reach for the glass of water beside my nightstand and gulp it all down. I couldn't do anything about them, just like how I couldn't do anything when my parents and brother were announced dead.

In my opinion, life is too short to live it how other people want you to live it. That's why I couldn't care less what other people thought of me.

Mhm tomorrow is going to be a long day.

~~~~~~

I send Ethan a message, five hours before the Gala, and wait patiently for his text. If I don't get a date, oh well. Ethan is probably busy, but at least he's done with the whole fake girlfriend thing.

*Ding

Ethan:"Yea, what time should I pick you up?"

Me:"The gala doesn't start till 6, so come by like at six, so we're not too early. The ride is thirty minutes."

I text him the address and he agrees to come. I go downstairs wondering where the guys are, or what they're doing. I wonder through the hallways, and different rooms, then I head to the gym, where all the noise is coming from. Music is blasting and I look around, seeing as guys are working out and their shirts, drenching in sweat.

This is why I love the gym. I've also been losing weight and getting in shape. But the guys are the reason why I love coming here.

"Hey Rose."

"Rose."

"Hey"

"Hey, how are you doing Rose?"

The guys all nod in my direction and welcome me. I nod back and go to the treadmill, turning it on and I begin running. They all call me Rose instead of Lana but outside of here, they're suppose to call me Lana. Confusing I know.

"So who did you find as your date. Aww you took the post guy?" Chris teases once again.

I don't bother giving him my glare so I just stare ahead. "You'll find out when he comes. Now can you go lose the weight of that big head of yours." I reply.

"Shut up." He says and leaves.

One of the guys yells at us to come and eat. I notice that he brought pizza, really after a workout. For an hour, we just eat and joke around then everyone heads to the showers.

I get my things together and go take shower. Then I blow dry my hair and get my curling wand ready. I go get my dress and admire myself in it. Not a fan of black dresses but this one is pretty. Beautiful.

I do my makeup, a smoky eye look and put some earings. I split my hair in half so that it's easy to curl and then I begin curling.

I look at the clock, and I stare at it with my eyes open wide. I can't believe I took so long. It's already five fifty-five. I shouldn't be surprised because I get distracted easily and I did put music on so I didn't get bored.
I hurry and get my black heals on and get my purse. I hate being in a hurry. I hear a knock at the door and I tell them to come in.

"Rosalie?"

I turn to look at Francisco, but my eyes pay attention to what he has in his hands. A medium sized gold box. "Hey Francisco, what's up?" I ask casually.

"I wanted to give you this," he hands me the box and I slowly open it, reveling a black Diamond necklace. Looks hella expensive to me, but really beautiful. "It was my wifes and she had only wore it once, thinking that she was going to break it. I want you to have it."

I don't blame his wife either. I feel like olim going to crush it or drop it. Oh no I can't have this. "Thank you Francisco but I can't have it you should treasure it or somethin. It's a memory of your wife."

"I'll die soon anyways," he waves his hand around "so what exactly will I do with that? So just accept it and don't argue, that's an order." He takes the necklace and places it around my neck.

"Thank you, sir." I say completely out of breath. He's been a father figure these past three months and I really do respect him.

He nods then takes out a hand for me to follow him down stairs. I grab my purse from the bed and lock my arm with his. We get out the room and walk slowly downstairs, making sure I don't trip. I plast on a serious face, also known as my bitch face, and the guys somewhat make me nervous when their eyes are all on me. Daniel's date rolls her eyes, which makes me want to slap her.

Only Daniel, Chris, Francisco and his two guys, Antonio, and I are going to the gala. They are going to do some type of business, and I'm suppose to enjoy the gala. The rest of the family will stay home and find out details of the other mafia families. And what we are competing with.

The door bell rings and I unlock arms with Francisco to reach for it first but Chris beats me to it.

Ethan reaches out and shakes hands with Chris. They both begin doing their stupid guy handshake and then start catching up on things they missed out. You can't be serious. I grab Ethan's arm and walk towards his car-limo. "Come on, both of you can talk when we get there. I'll see ya'll there." We get inside and we talk pretty much the whole ride.

Nothing has really changed for Ethan, well actually Ethan's movie is coming out soon and it's really big, so he has invited me to go to the premiere.

We finally arrive at the place and there lots of paparazzi standing in the side. Oh God

Ethan gets out of the car and reaches for my hand, which I take. I put on my smile and walk towards the entrance with Ethan by my side.

"Ethan is that your girlfriend?"

"Hey Ethan, over here." The paparazzi yell.

Ethan wraps his arm around my waist and turns me around. "No, she's not my girlfriend. She's just a really good friend of mine." Ethan answers and I nod.

"Friends with benefits?"

Ethan chuckles and shakes his head. "No, I've got to go." He waves his hand and takes me with him, inside.

We make it inside, laughing. We look around and it's already packed. The place looks amazing, it's almost dark but the lights keep it from being too dark. A man in a suit asks for Ethan's last name and Ethan tells him.

"I'm sorry Mr...oh wait, my apologies here you are, your seat is-"

Ethan interrupts the man and points to me. "Can you look for her table sir?"

"Wait why are you on the list?" I ask Ethan.

"I was invited and I was going to ask you but I guess you invited me." He smiles sheepishsly.

"Alright then. Last name is Fellaci." I say, which causes Ethan to squeeze my hand. I feel his eyes burning on the side of my head but I don't bother turning.

"Oh of course. Right this way Mrs. Fellaci." We follow the man, and Ethan takes this as his chance to ask me about my last name.

"Are you actually invited or did you just steal someone else's name?" He whispers-yell.

"Of course I didn't steal it. I changed my name and stuff, because I wanted to start fresh. So from now on call me Lana." I say, totally feeling guilty that I lied to him. I just don't want my tongue on a wall.

We're seated at a white covered table with flowers in a vase, placed at the middle of the table. Fransisco, Chris, Daniel, and their dates are here already and are making their way to the table.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will begin the donations more later, but please enjoy yourselves, and have fun." The host of the gala says and rushes off the stage to welcome the guests. Well this is going to be fun. Notice the sarcasm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 89.3K 72
#1 on the billionaire hot list (May 16) Avery Tanner's life is about to change when she saves a young man from his death. She can't stop thinking of...
7.2M 178K 79
Trailer for this book is AVAILABLE NOW! If you're interested in hot, sexy, sensual, fiery and action-filled content, this book is the right place to...
409K 10.3K 37
Renzo Lucarelli is the heir of the biggest mafia in Italy and one of the biggest ones in the world. He is cold, ruthless and cares only about his maf...
25.4K 755 28
[BOOK 2] Esme and Luca Salvatore are back! This time with their twins, Mia and Carlos who have just recently turned 22. Luca has been training Carlos...