Something I Can't Have (Seme...

By Uunouncium

watch as kakashi the college professor falls for the reader, who happens to be one of his students. featur... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
Epilogue
Author's Note (important)
AP: Hidan
AP: Hidan (Pt 2)
AP: Hidan (Pt 3)
AP: Hidan (Pt 4)
AP: Hidan (Pt 5)
AP: Kiba Inuzuka
AP: Kiba (Pt 2)
AP: Kiba (Pt 3)
AP: Kiba (Pt 4)
AP: Kiba (Pt 5)
AP: Shikamaru Nara
AP: Shikamaru (Pt 2)
AP: Shikamaru (Pt 3)
AP: Obito Uchiha
AP: Obito (Pt 2)
AP: Obito (Pt 3)
AP: Obito (Pt 4)
AP: Obito (Pt 5)
AP: Obito (Pt 6)
AP: Obito (Pt 7)
AP: Obito (Pt 8)
AP: Obito (Pt 9)
AP: Obito (Pt 10)
AP: Juugo Taka
AP: Juugo (Pt 2)
AP: Kidomaru Smith
AP: Kidomaru (Pt 2)
AP: Kidomaru (Pt 3)

chapter 49

2.2K 73 11
By Uunouncium

the next day....

reader pov

"ooohhh!! im sooo sorry to hear about what happened between you and juugo!" she hugged me really tightly. "im actually perfectly fine about it but thanks for ya concern. i actually came here with my new boyfriend, shikamaru nara," i said. she pulled away and looked at me, then at him, then back at me. "nope. you gotta go and get juugo back, john. he is really messed up about it. you should have seen how happy he was when he called me talking about how you guys are totally cannon again. i was supporting you," she gave me a cheer. i shook my head. "im afraid that ship has sailed, mrs uzumaki. all the love i had for him has left the building, leaving room for my new boyfriend," i pulled him close and pecked his cheek. he had a dark blush and his grip on my hand tightened. "uugghh!!! i just cant deal with this! i had gotten a tee with you guys' kissing that i was totally gonna wear to your wedding and rub it in that bitch Karin's face. i totally supported the affair, by the way," she said. "im not even gonna discuss that last part. now....about that bitch Karin. do you happen to have a way to contact her? id love to hear her side of the story," i said. she flipped her hair. "last i heard of her was last week when she told me her and her ex were gonna run away or whatever. i was like 'bye bitch' and she was like 'im staying for two weeks, hoe'. im pretty sure she is still in the city. i happen to have her number," she pulled out her phone. "ill just text you her number. now...about brunch. whatcha having? ill make it myself," she said. she walked away. we followed her into the main dinning room. she led us to a table. we took a seat. "as you know, we aren't mega rich like juugo is soo...." she shook her head. "its on the house. what is it?" i felt the buzz of a text. i looked at it.

mrs uzumaki: {Karin's Contact Info} you are totally my guinea pigs for life

"something to share would be nice.....and healthy too," said shika. "i have a perfect new menu for you guys. ill be back," she turned and walked away. "she is sooo nice," commented shika. "her food is divine," i said. "yeah, asuma actually took me here when we first met," he said. "ive always wondered....how on earth did we catch the attention of such rich people? i met mrs uzumaki on my first date with juugo. i totally have the hook up," i shrugged. he chuckled. "yeah...i guess free fancy food is a good hookup," he said.

she returned a few minutes later with two trays of food. she set them in front of us and pulled off the lids. "two breakfast samplers. eat every bit of it and tell me what was your fave," we nodded. she nodded and walked away. "im not gonna lie....im totally curious as to what kiba and shino are doing right now," i commented as i dug in. "at the gym. shino thinks kiba is getting fat. he asked me this morning if kiba had been slacking off in the weight room," he took a bite of pancake. "of course not. if anything he got better. you know how draining it can be having a night with me," i smirked. he had a dark blush. "*swallows* yeah. i told him that. he was pissed. started yelling at kiba for some reason before the line was cut. i dont know...shino might get sent to the hospital again for pissing kiba off. he is awfully...competitive, especially knowing that kiba's ex was a far better love than he ever was," explained shika. i shrugged. "i guess we will see when we see. by the way...are you going back to frat house? cause....you know, i--" "YES...(clears throat) i mean yeah. id rather stay with you. kiba and shino are gonna do a bunch of noisy things till they are happy together again," he said. i shrugged. sounds fine to me. now....to talk with Karin to see what i can work out.

later on that day...

Karin pov

"come on, babe. you know we have to leave in like two hours. are you coming or not?" he muttered. i swear im tired of him already. i only got with him for some sex till juugo came around but he is totally whipped. wants me to run away with him to Russia for some new job he got...that wasn't selling drugs. i told him that i would go if i didnt find a reason not to and so far i haven't found a reason not to so i packed my things and was about to head out the door with him when i got a call. "im gonna take this," i told him. he grunted as i walked back into the hotel room and closed the door. it was an unknown caller. i precariously answered.

***rrrriiiinnnngggg***

i swear if this is a stalker, i will--

Please, mrs taka, i just wanna talk

and who is this?

john

john....who?

i was two months away from marrying your husband

OOHHH!!! what do you want, mr home wreaker?

home wreaker? your husband came on to me. he said nothing about you or your kids. i wasn't some mistress he had on the side that told he was married and still messed around with him. you were there when i found out you two were married. i rightfully left like i was susposed too

he still wanna be with you so you a home wreaker

ok, whatever. ill be a home wreaker if you wanna label me that but what im calling you say is that i wanna put you guys back together

oohh! so the home wreaker is trying to be a home builder now?

do you want him back or not?

yeah. of course i do

good then listen up. as you said, he still wants to get back with me but that ship has sailed. i can still manipulate him though

ok, ok. im listening

i want to discuss this in person. do you have some time we can meet?

yeah, ill still be in the city for a while

good. how about...lunch tomorrow after i get out of school? at a café near the university. ill text you the address

ok. you better not be fucking with me on this

juugo is simple. i simply have something you dont and we are gonna talk tomorrow to find out what that is and how you can compensate for it. deal?

ok. i got you. ill be there

good

bye

bye

***end call***

and there is my reason for staying. i peaked my head out the door. he was waiting there impatiently. "im not going anymore so you can leave now," i shooed him. he threw down his bags. "what the fuck, Karin! why you keep changing your mind?" he muttered. "things change. i have a way of getting my husband back so you can take a hike," i shooed him out. he flipped me off before walking away. i put my things back in the room and closed the door. im...im happy. im glad john is trying to fix what he broke. who knows? he might actually be able to repair our marriage.

meanwhile...

kakashi pov

i feel like shit. absolute shit. im a mess. my hair is a mess. i haven't left the bed pretty much all weekend. shit....i think....some might still be inside. all dried up and shit. i barely ate so i didnt need to use the bathroom. shit. i need to take a shower. i got up and tossed out the still soiled sheets from when me and john were together last and headed in the bathroom.

after a nice long and hot shower, i was feeling a bit refreshed. i had still felt pretty down about what happened after me and john did the do and im sure it will be mega awkward in class tomorrow but....im fine. i put fresh sheets on the bed. ok. im good. i cant believe i actually tried to call up iruka to help me feel better. im so glad him and his husband got back together after...whatever happened. i didnt want him thinking we still had a chance together. im not gonna use him like i was using john. nope. this time....i have a goal. im gonna finish out this semester then hook up with john for good. no more reservations or anything. i dont know how or when i get the opportunity but ill get him. if i have to force a situation with him, ill get him. for my own sake, i know that he is a really good man. he was just one of my students and that was the only thing stopping us from getting together. that's it. im good. i can do this. it will be a long time to have to hold out, being three weeks now, but ill make it. i know it will be all worth it in the end.

shino pov

he was...ALOT stronger than he was last time. i thought he was losing strength cause he was slacking off but shika said he had to work even harder to keep up with...his ex. it still irks me that im inferior to his ex in every way. he keeps telling me he is over him but...i know better. i know that he still misses the sex they had. im not doing it for him. im not strong enough and im stamina is lacking. sure i could blame it on not having been laid in a year but that isn't really an excuse. kiba has been forced to get better at what he did while i...i pretty much deteriorated. "babe...im sorry. im sorry for yelling at ya for no reason. i was just frustrated cause you ex was better than me and its starting to get to me. ill never be like him," i admitted. he put the bar down and got up. he pulled me into a hug. "its not your fault. you....will never be like john. he is entire leagues above you but you know why i want to be with you?" he pulled away, caressing my face. "no," he literally just told me that john is better in every way. "exactly. i haven't the slightest idea why either. john was better in every way. that's why i think its better to be with....shit. i might have just made the biggest mistake of my life getting back with you. if john wasn't dating shika right now, i would totally beg for him to take me back...right now. run to where he is at and beg on my knees, crying and sobbing about how stupid i was to leave him for you. you are lucky john was able to move on so fast. if he was still single, i would go get him back," he kissed me. oh...well wait to crush a guy's hopes and dreams. he pulled away with a pop. "seriously?" i asked. "in a heartbeat. i would leave you soo fast your head would spin if i found out he was single again," he smiled before returning to the bench. shit...i need to talk with this john guy to see what makes him soo fucking great that my boyfriend is regretting being with me after i was away for so long. "i hate your ex already," i grunted, getting in position to spot him. he chuckled. "i would hate him if i were you too," he said.

the next day...

reader pov

"ok people. the final exams are next week. im giving mine a week earlier cause i wanna get rid of you guys faster. all the info you need for the exam will be discussed in great detail this week so each class is EXTREMELY important to passing the exam," announced tsunade. "we are totally studying together," i muttered to shika in the seat next to mine. kiba kept sneaking a glance back at me. i just ignored him. ive moved on. im talking to shika and im not gonna let anything change that. he chuckled. "we are actually gonna study, john. not look at the book for two hours then fuck. actually studying, ok babe?" he said. "with clothes on and everything. i cant risk getting turned on by the short fur on your legs or how your tank top keeps riding up on your torso. actually studying, babe," i muttered. he nodded.

after class, me and shika headed to his next class cause it was different. im always walked to my class so i walked him to his. we walked right up to his front door. i turned to face him. he smiled, pulling me into a kiss. he pulled away. "go...before i need you to stay with me. i dont want you to be late," he muttered, lightly pushing me away. "ill see ya later," i waved as i walked away.

i had got around a corner when i heard rapid footsteps. i turned to see it was kiba running after me. he stopped next to me. "your class is that way," i pointed behind him. "i wanna chat with ya while you head to class," he said. i shrugged and we walked. "how are you and shino doing?" i asked. he scratched his head nervously. "its fine and all but....he will never be you when it comes to the bedroom. he keeps trying to get me to do all this stuff trying to make me smaller but...i like the way i am. i like being buff with a healthy amount of fat. you taught me to love my jiggle and i dont want him to change that," he looked away with a dark blush. "well you should love it. its pretty fucking awesome," i shrugged. "listen...i really wanna say im sorry. i didnt think i would see him again and....well when we went at it last night, i realized that it was more than in just the bedroom that he was lacking. he keeps trying to change me back to how i was when i like who i am right now. who i am...because of you and i wanna say thanks," he said. we stopped in front of my class. i put a hand on his shoulder. "kiba...i wanna apologize for everything that happened between us. at first, i was just confused about who i was and what i wanted, then i was basically passing the time with you, but it took till i was with you that last time for me to really realize how good a guy you are. you deserve the best and i dont want you to settle for less. you deserve to be happy in your own skin and shino needs to learn to love the new you....cause i sure as hell did. sooo as much as it hurts me to say, you will always have a place in my heart and im happy you guys are reunited," i quickly wiped away the tear that left. he didnt, instead letting them flow down his face. i pecked him on the forehead. "thank you kiba, for helping me figure myself out. if only i had done so earlier, i would still be able to call you mine," i waved as i walked into kakashi's class. he whimpered but walked away. i took a seat in the front row like usual. ok...time to get this first semester out the way.

kakashi pov

i had just finished giving them the final paper due at the end of the semester and assigned them personal time to study in class. its....a bit ironic. i had grown accustomed to his invasive eyes all semester but...its different now. he only looks at me with platonic eyes. like im a ship that has sailed. like he has forced himself to move on. shit....i dont know how to deal with that. he looks like....well like a regular student. like all the other faces in the room. like everything we had been through together had just up and disappeared. he...he no longer cares about me, does he? shit. why does that hurt me soo much? why does it feel like ive messed up really bad and its impossible to fix it? like i violently rejected him the last time we were intimate. oh how i missed those eyes. those eyes that made me uncomfortable but....cared for and sought after. he has given up the chase. right when i was finally ready for him to catch me, he has completely given up. shit....was i really that bad? did i really play with him tooo much for sooo long that he gave up, finally accepting the fact that he never had a chance in the first place. shit. what have i done? i crushed the dreams and his ambition in his pursuit of me! i dont know how but i need to fix this. i might not be able to get him to chase me again but...im sure i can fix this. i pulled out my phone.

me: we need to talk. you got some time after class?

john: tsk....i didnt even think you still had my number. no, actually. i have a meeting with a friend to chat about some things. what did you wanna talk about?

me: any time this week? its really important.

john: im studying with my boyfriend this week, making sure im ready to pass. what is the big deal?

shit...i let out a deep breath. im not gonna cry about this. at least not in class.

me: never mind. its not that big a deal

john: whatever.

i just got up. "i need to take a break. keep studying," i muttered as i headed out into the bathroom. i went inside a stall and closed the door. shit. they just flowed out. i dont even know why. john has moved on. moved past his little crush on me. started dating someone closer to his age instead of some confused older man. shit. why does it hurt soooooo fucking much? another message.

john: are you ok? you were crying in class

i didnt even respond, too consumed in the tempest of emotions that threatened to make me leave right now. just leave and never have to see his indifferent emotionless gaze ag---there was a knocking on my stall. "are you sure you ok? i hear sniffling," grunted john from the other side. "im...im fine. its just some personal business. go...go back to class," i forced out, trying my hardest not to let my voice crack. "whatever. dont say i didnt try to help," he walked out. shit. im terrible. no matter how i look at it, its all my fault im feeling this way. i made him chase and chase to the point he had given up right when the goal was in sight. ill...ill do it. ill make him want me again. over break, ill do whatever i can to make him...love me again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#MentalBreakdown

Ronald

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.3K 12
Well, I think the title says it all... This will be a very highly sexual story (there's also plot) between Kakashi and (Y/n), so if you're interested...
9.2K 245 14
Smut/lemon Warning Anbu x Kakashi. Basically Kakashi is really depressed and decides he wants to kill himself slowly and painfully. He ends up breaki...
261 9 2
This story is made by FireFox16 on Ao3 Tsunade wants to see if she can pull memories from people. Her subjects are Kakashi and iruka, She reveals kak...
83.2K 2.1K 49
Watch as an arrogant, obnoxious, asshole of a bluenette find out a bit more about himself and his feelings for the reader Reader is seme, Grimmjow i...