Something I Can't Have (Seme...

By Uunouncium

watch as kakashi the college professor falls for the reader, who happens to be one of his students. featur... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
Epilogue
Author's Note (important)
AP: Hidan
AP: Hidan (Pt 2)
AP: Hidan (Pt 3)
AP: Hidan (Pt 4)
AP: Hidan (Pt 5)
AP: Kiba Inuzuka
AP: Kiba (Pt 2)
AP: Kiba (Pt 3)
AP: Kiba (Pt 4)
AP: Kiba (Pt 5)
AP: Shikamaru Nara
AP: Shikamaru (Pt 2)
AP: Shikamaru (Pt 3)
AP: Obito Uchiha
AP: Obito (Pt 2)
AP: Obito (Pt 3)
AP: Obito (Pt 4)
AP: Obito (Pt 5)
AP: Obito (Pt 6)
AP: Obito (Pt 7)
AP: Obito (Pt 8)
AP: Obito (Pt 9)
AP: Obito (Pt 10)
AP: Juugo Taka
AP: Juugo (Pt 2)
AP: Kidomaru Smith
AP: Kidomaru (Pt 2)
AP: Kidomaru (Pt 3)

chapter 48

2.3K 63 15
By Uunouncium

author's note: you see that number up there? ^^^^^^^^^ that is fucking ridiculous. 48 CHAPTERS and we aren't any where near done. oh no. not even close. still gotta get rid of juugo before the end of the semester. yeah....loads more. probably gonna hit the sixties with this one, guys and girls.

hope you guys are still liking the story cause its a long one. this is what happens when i make the chapters shorter so its easier to read.

ok...back to the story...

later on that night...

shino pov

he sniffled into my neck. "you mean....this whole time....you didnt even cheat?" he whimpered. i rubbed his back soothingly. as soon as we got back he pushed me on the bed and laid down on me, half straddling my hips. i took this opportunity to tell him what had actually happened. "what im more concerned about is what happened while i was gone. what was going on with john?" i asked. he sniffled and lifted his head out of my neck. he wiped away his tears before laying back down on my shoulder. "he was the first one to ever be with me after what had happened between us. i was confident i loved him mainly cause he reminded me soooo much of you. it was pretty one sided till recently, last night actually, where he actually started loving me like i loved him. that was....until i saw you," he said. shit. apparently he was in love until he saw me again. if i would have came back any later they might have been married. i dont know. i also dont wanna think about that. i have my kiba back and that's all that really matters. i just need a bit of closure. i dont want john turning into some type of stalker. "i...i want you to talk to him, kiba. shika said he was more messed up about it than he was leading on. i want you to make sure you explain what we had and what we are and let him know that it will never work and that we are forever cause we will always be in love," i said. he chuckled. "im sure he moved on a lot faster than you would realize. i know you saw him. the guy is fucking hot sexy," he said. i couldn't help but laugh at that one. "yeah...you have good taste, babe. just....talk to him for me, ok? didnt you live with him for a couple of weeks? just use the cover of getting your things back. ill just catch up with the other frat guys while ya gone. after you take care of that...." i grinned, grabbing a handful of his ass. he grunted, nuzzling his face in my neck. "we can catch up all night," i smirked. he chuckled, kissing me warmly. "ill be right back," he got out of bed and grabbed a jacket before heading out. i sighed. i looked at the clock, 5:30 pm. id say he will be back around 6 or 7. if i remember correctly, kiba still has ridiculous stamina. probably wont be finished till around 1 or 2 am. shit. i need to get something to eat and drink or ill die right in the middle!!

a few minutes later....

reader pov

"soo...whats going on between you and kakashi?" he asked. he snuggled his back against my chest and pulled up the covers. we finished showering but decided to remain in bed and watch tv....naked cause we can. "i dont even wanna think about that guy. i dont wanna be distracted while being with you. you deserve my full attention," i nuzzled my face in his neck. he chuckled. "really? you mean to tell me...that you wont be thinking of other people while being with me? i have a hard time believing that," he said. "after i talk to juugo's wife and get them on the road to getting back together, im all yours. are you mad?" i raised a brow. "no, just....well i dont really know how to feel about that. im pretty sure this is the first time that you've been with someone and not be working an angle or something. i dont know if i should be honored or suspicious and cautious," he said. i held him tighter, resting my head on his. i felt sooo warm and comfy with him in my arms. i never noticed it before but i guess i wouldn't cause i was always thinking about being with someone else or manipulating something. guess there is no time like the present. "ill be here for the long haul, babe. we are totally gonna become the new kiba and shino," i said. another chuckle. "i dont know if i would go that far but i guess i like the idea. ive never had someone who was actually....you know, mine. who wasn't thinking about getting with someone else. you know it was actually starting to get to me. all my friends were in relationships and happy but me. ive never been the center of attention in a relationship before," he said. "well there is a first time for everything. you really think i just planned what happened over this semester? nope. it all started with the frat party. if i wouldn't have gone to that frat party, i wouldn't even be here with you right now," i said. he rolled over in my embrace and kissed me. he pulled away. "im sooo glad you were the unfortunate soul to fuck kiba that night," he grinned. "tsk...if i could take it back i would. im sure we would have still talked...just not for a long while," i said. "we would have talked. im sure kiba would have half stalked you till he found out if you were gay or not...then he would have pounced," he said. "only cause you are way too timid to talk to people. sure kiba is mega hot sexy with a rocking body but that just means he would get used for sex. you....you are like the whole package. smart sexy and....well just agree that you are the whole package. we haven't really talked long enough for me to really like anything else about you," i said. he laughed.

"you know you talk a lot when you are nervous," he said. "no i dont. that's you all day," my face felt hot. "damn you look sexy when you blush!" he kissed me, again and again and again. he straddled me, poking me with his hard on. there was a knocking on my door. he started sucking on my neck and grinding his hips into mine. "babe....there is someone at the door," i said. "they can wait, " he growled into my neck. the knocking got louder. i sighed. i rolled my self on top. he was ferocious, gripping my arms tightly and leaving hickeys on my neck. "just...give me a minute. ill get rid of em. i dont want anyone to hear you scream," i grinned. he pulled away with a dark blush. "o...ok. hurry back," a quick kiss before i got out the bed. i didnt bother putting on undies. i hope who ever it is will get the hint.

i opened the door, not bothering to hide my hard on. i was surprised to see kiba at my door. he had a dark blush as he looked me up and down before looking away. "can we....can we talk?" he asked. "im fine, kiba. as you can see....ive already moved on. i planned for shino to come before we even got together again. im the one who should be apologizing here. tell shino that im fine now....your stuff is in my car. ill drop it off to you in the morning. i need to get back to my boyfriend. we have some....things to take care of," i motioned to my throbbing hard on. he nodded before running away. ok. i closed the door and locked it. no more distractions. back to shika.

"s-s-shit..." i muttered. he has never done this before. he told me he was still sore from earlier so i suggested oral but.....shit. i could have sworn this was his first time doing this. "are....are you sure this is...your first time?" i muttered, running a hand through his hair. "*pop* yeah...ive done my research," he whispered, running his tongue up my length. sent a shiver right up my spine. never thought id get my dick worshiped twice in my life. first it was obito and now him? this is way to good to be a regular thing. way to good. he massaged my balls while taking me into his mouth once more. i had to fight the urge to fuck his face. instead, i just simply gripped the pillow as he began to bob once more. he slurped and bobbed, drooling down the length as he pushed it back further in his mouth. he hummed. shit. i couldn't hold back any longer. i clenched, gritting my teeth hard as i came in his mouth. he gaged before swallowing. i was done. that's it. this was the third time i had sex in the past two days. i have zero left in the tank. he didnt take me out his mouth though. he just sucked on my flaccid dick for a while. i wasn't lying when i said i was done though. i really have none left in the tank. he had his eyes closed and looked like he was....enjoying it. savoring it in his mouth and juggling my balls with his hand. he put as much of it in his mouth as he could, pressing his lips into my bush. i felt him clench, squeezing his lips on the base. he sucked hard, dragging his teeth gently over the skin as he pulled me out with a pop. he was grinning. "didnt think...i would enjoy this...that much," he wiped his hand on the sheets, having soaked it with his own cum. he climbed into the bed next to me. i grabbed his waist and pulled him close, leaning in. he stopped me with a finger. "do you know what has been in my mouth?" he raised a brow. "i spent an hour with my tongue up ya ass. give me a kiss," i grunted, pressing my lips against his.

the taste was....foul, absolutely foul, but...mingled well with the taste of me in his mouth. the mixture was pretty appetizing, surprisingly. i pulled away. he wiped his mouth. "oh that was nasty. that was disgusting," he gripped my neck and kissed me again. he pulled away. "you need to brush your teeth...and rinse with mouthwash," he kissed me again. he pulled away. "then throw away the toothbrush and get another before brushing again with alcohol, peroxide, and soap," he kissed me again. he pulled himself on top of me and didnt stop kissing me, aggressively feeling around my mouth with his tongue. i pulled away. "another round?" i asked. "tsk....no. my ass still hurts," he grunted, flashing a cocky grin. "oh thank god. i literally have zero left in the tank. you know this is my third time in the last two days," i said. he chuckled. "i have a realization for you, ok? just hear me out cause its pretty intense......you might just be a man whore," he said. "not no more. im a one man....man now," i grinned, kissing him again. he pulled away and buried his face in my neck, spreading his body over mine lazily. "im....im just gonna sleep like this, babe. at least until it stops aching," he mumbled, putting his arms under the pillow my head was on. i pulled the sheets over us. "we are having brunch at a fancy restaurant tomorrow. i need to talk to the owner for a bit," i said. he mumbled into my neck before his body got heavier and his breathing evened out, telling me he fell asleep. i sighed. this was pretty fulfilling. i never realized it was sooo much better when you dont think about other people. now...i need to think of a way to get rid of juugo. im gonna go to habaneros to talk to mrs uzumaki cause i get the feeling she knows how to talk to juugo's wife. then...i can work on getting them back together. tsk...im totally a matchmaker now. i reunited kiba and shino, put asuma and iruka back together, working on getting juugo and his wife back together. i sighed. this makes me feel better. knowing that i messed up soo many lives but now im actually working to fix them. yeah. i can sleep well knowing that.

meanwhile....

shino pov

i felt this deep sense of.....disappointment. i pulled his back to mine, which he would usually wince at but he didnt, simply getting comfy in my embrace. he nestled himself against me, pressing his ass against my groin. that's another thing....he was much more....loose. i just slid in with no problems. didnt even need to prep him, although i did cause i had really missed the feeling of his ass on my face. he didnt react like he did the last time when i ate him out either. i took off my glasses and put them on the nightstand before resting my head against his and squeezing him tight. shit....it was hard to fall asleep with such a deep sense of disappointment i the air. "whats wrong, babe?" i whispered. i figured he would be happy to finally be with me after soo long. he was quite the opposite. "john....reminded me of you in every way except...." he trailed off. "tell me. i promise i wont be mad," i grunted. ok, i was a bit irked. he is comparing me to that guy. "he was just sooo much....better than you in bed. he was bigger and thicker than you not to mention stronger than you with at least three times the stamina. he...he worshiped my body and some how managed to put every inch of me in his mouth every time we made love. compared to that, i cant help but feel a bit of regret for leaving him like i did," he muttered. worship his body? tsk...i wish he would lose some weight. his riding me was hurting like a motherfucker. felt like he might break it off. not to mention his jiggle. im GAY. i dont like tits. i like a nice firm chest and ass and i can tell he is losing a lot of definition. "kiba...have you been slacking in the gym? your jiggling is getting the best of you," i muttered. he seemed taken aback at that but bit his tongue. "no...ive been eating a lot more though. it takes a lot of energy out of me after a night with john," he muttered through gritted teeth. "well we are going to the gym tomorrow and putting you on a diet. you weigh a ton," i muttered before dozing off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i swear i love kiba. i really do. i....i might have an obsession with him. just a little. ok...maybe a ton. when i match shika with the guy i have in mind, definitely gonna mess with kiba one last time before getting with kakashi. ok. yeah. ill do that.

Ronald

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 245 14
Smut/lemon Warning Anbu x Kakashi. Basically Kakashi is really depressed and decides he wants to kill himself slowly and painfully. He ends up breaki...
22.1K 219 15
Different scenarios of Kakashi x Reader. Will add a brief description at the top of chapters so you can determine if you want to read/skip! :) Mostl...
150K 3.6K 27
Yandere Kenma x reader x Yander Kuroo This is a poly ship TW: Gore, Stalking, Sexual themes, major character death I do not own any of these characte...
87 6 6
Kakashi X Original Character Romance with Smut and Comedy A Sand kunoichi on a diplomatic mission in Konoha gets entangled with everyo...