Mate To Alpha of the rival pa...

By dream-write-hope

Harmony is just your average Teenager. Gorgeous,best friends,loved by all.Her brother Perry and all of his fr... More

Mate To Alpha of the rival pack and brothers worst enemy
chapter 2(photo of PenDragon)
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Character Discriptions
Chapter 7(Photo of Harmony's wolf) its how i picture her wolf
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(Picture of Necklace)
Author's Note
Chapter 19(Photo of Lucy)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 ** Part 1 **
Chapter 21 ** Part 2 ** (photo of ring)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(photo of braclet)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29(Photo of Harmony's horse)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31(Photo of Commet)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 FINAL CHAPTER!!! (PHOTO OF Harmony's Dress)
MATE TO THE ALPHA SEQUEL NEWS!!!!

Chapter 35(PHOTO OF WATERFALL)

10.9K 119 9
By dream-write-hope

LINK TO THE PHOTO OF THE MAGIC FLOWER

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/197/b/9/Magical_Flowers_by_enyaa.jpg

(Harmony's POV)

The sky was clear with only a few clouds in the sky and the sun was shining brightly. Well i may not be outside yet Pen was doing what ever. I am sure everybody is.........pre-occupied with their mates in some form and way. I changed into skinny jeans, knee high black combat boots and a really pretty shirt. It was a rasberry red and it goes to my bum. The chest and long sleeves are tight and the rest is flowy oh and its low cut but it doesnt make me look like a slut. I straightened my hair and put back on the necklace Pen gave me like i said many times i NEVER EVER EVER! take the necklace off unless needed. Pen descided to leave the room and not wake me up this morning. So i woke up at like noon and made a quick lunch before i got dressed.

I added a matching rasberry red headband and black mascra and liner before walking out the door. I was walking by ed's room when the door opened "Hey Love have you seen Gregory?" i looked at ron "who?" he groaned "Ed!" i smiled "oooooh Ed! nope havnt seen him!" i chirped "why do you ask ron?" he glared "its Kendel and he has been missing for about 5 days now" i shrugged "nope well by ron!" i walked by and down the 7 flights of stairs before entering outdoors.

I looked around the court yard till i spotted a figure leaning against a giant oak tree with something in his hands. I smiled as i walked over to the figure but i already knew who it was. He didnt notice my apperence "i feel like you love the flower more then me" he looked up and rolled his eyes "yes yes i do isnt that right flower?" he said jokingly. The wind blew and the flower went flying out of his hands "looks like you guys just broke up" he laughed "well i guess the great spirits blessed me with somebody way more beautiful" i smiled as he opened his arms for me. I I crossed my arms across my tummy and walked into his welcome warm embrass.

"you are far more beautiful then any flower in the world" he whispered in my ear softly before lightly kissing my lips. He slide down till we sat on the ground and i was spun around leaning against his chest. His arms wrapped around my tiny waist and intertwinded one of our hands. I looked at the ground and saw these beautiful purple flowers. They almost had a glow to them so i picked one "i thought flowers dont come til spring?" i asked. He sighed "they do come in spring but these are magic flowers they can sometimes grant you a wish that is reasonable but only if you pick the right one. They cant be destroyed by winter or fall and they are here all year long but they change colors based on the season" he said placing a soft kiss on my neck.

"is this one wish worthy?" he kissed my neck again making me sigh in happiness. "no but...............ah! here!" he said then picked one and handed it to me. "this one here is just look at the design on the flower the ones with the darker purple lines are wish worthy so i give my wish too you" i look at him upside down "really?" he laughed "really" i grinned as he leaned down and pecked my lips. "what are you going to wish for?" i thought a moment. Mabye so i dont have these damn illusions anymore?

*********** FLASH BACK ***********

I was laying on the bed with a sketch pad drawing bright blue eyes with flexs of green in it when i heard a door squeak. I stopped drawing at looked around the room until i landed on the closet door. I put my pad down and walked over cautiously till i slowly entered the closet. In the closet my clothes are sorted by colors so it looks like a rainbow. My eyes landed on the yellow clothes till they started morphing into those yellow eyes. Those horrible horrible eyes! I screamed bloody murder before turning around and ran out of the closet.

I have to get rid of those!!! I ran straight into something and knocked over some stuff but i didnt care "HARMONY!" pen yelled running into the room. I ran straight passed him and into the kitchen until got into the kitchen "HARMONY WHATS WRONG!" he yelled running after me. I went under the sink and grabbed a green(A/n:the big black ones but my family calls them green garabage bags) garabage bag and ran passed pendragon again.

I ran into the closet and started ripping down all the yellow and threw them to the floor 'HARMONY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" he i felt him grab my arms "NO! NO! GET RID OF THEM!!!" i yelled. I fell to my knees and struggled to shove them into the bag. I was pulled into a hug to restrain me "NO! NO! LET GO I HAVE TO GET RID OF THEM!!!!!" i screamed and struggled to free. "why harmony why" he asked kissing my mark making me calm down.

"they turned into those horrible horrible yellow eyes!" i cried out. "ok ok but can we at least donate them?" he wispered "I DONT CARE JUST GET THEM OUT OF HERE!" i yelled. He let go and put the rest of them into the bag and tied it up.

******** FLASH BACK OVER ********

"Well?" i snapped out of thought "hmmm?" he chuckled "you werent listening were you?" i sighed "guilty" he laughed "that you are Baby Girl and i said well what are you gonna wish for?" i smiled "i wish these illusions will go away........." nothing happened "did it work?" he kissed my hair "no it has to glow" i frowned. "then........i wish that someday we will have the perfect happy family" suddenly the flower started glow?! "IT WORKED! IT WORKED!!!!!!" i cried out in happiness. "what worked?" we looked and saw Perry walking over with Krista,Mac and Oliver with his mate walking over with Ron "OH NO FAIR HOW DID YOU FIND A WISHING FLOWER! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YEARS!!!" i smiled "because i am awesome?" he growled.

"anyways thats not what................wait what did you wish for?" i smiled. "to one day for me and PenDragon to have the perfect happy family" he started growling "OH WHAT NOW!" Pen snapped. "YOU.ARE.NOT!!! GOING. TO .TOUCH. MY. SISTER!" He hissed. "OH GROW UP PERRY WHAT DID YOU WANT!" i snapped before there was fit "gosh you fight like an old married couple" i grumbled "DO NOT!" they snapped at the same time making me smirk "point prooven" i said.

"anyways where is Gregory Kendel says he has been missing for 5 days" Perry said. I smiled "i dont know what your talking about" i said. "but who is Gregory i only know an edward cullen and Ron wiesly is next to you" i said smiling. "so you do have something to do with Gre----edward's disappearence" i gulped "uuuuuuuh...................gotta go!!!" i got up and ran to the hidden ramp and jumped over the wall. I was running when a giant black wolf holding clothes in its mouth jumped over my head and stood infront of me causing me to crash into it. I expected to hit the ground but warm arms that sent sparks through my body caught me.

"your no fun" i grumbled as he set me straight then placed his clothes on "yes i am come on baby girl i wanna take you somewhere" i shrugged but didnt take his hand he held out for me. I walked around him "um what are you doing?" he said. I jumped onto his back "PIGGY BACK RIDE!!!!!!!!" i yelled then smacked his butt. "HEY WATCH IT MISSY!" he said playfully.

(Pen's POV)

I moved her till she was swung around my shoulder "HEY! PUT ME DOWN! I WANT A PIGGY BACK RIDE NOT A SHOULDER RIDE!!!!" she yelled. I laughed "awwwe now where is the fun in that"i said. I smacked her perfectly shaped ass "HEY! HANDS OFF THE MERCHANDICE MISTER!!!" she snapped as i stepped over a log "what are you talking about?" i slapped it again "CUT!!!!!!" Hit on my back "IT!!!!!" smack hard "OFF!!!!!!!!"smack even harder. "You knoooow you looooove me" i sung as i stepped over another log "PUT ME DOWN OR ELSE!" she yelled. I rolled my eyes "or else what your going to hit my back when it doesnt hurt?" she growled "NO OR YOU SLEEP ON THE COUCH!!!" i froze midstep and placed her down "you wouldnt" she smirked "try me" i stood right in front of her but i towered over her due to my 6'5 and her 5'3 she just took a step back "just take me where we were going.

I moved the bushes that revealed a beautiful waterfall and it was just covered with those beautiful magic purple flowers! the shore was sand but there was a beautiful meadow "oh.my.god" she breathed out. she looked down by the water a picnic was set up so sbe turned and faced me "is...is this where you disappeared to this morning?" i grinned and nodded. I grabbed her hand and guided her to the picnic blanket and i sat down. She sat and cuddled in between my legs.

The little control i had of my wolf to finish the mating process was getting tough but i will restrain until she is ready. "what did you make?" she asked. I kissed her temple "some grilled celery,maccarroni salad,wraps,chocolate dipped strawberries with whipped cream and cherries if you want those then i was thinking we could go swimming....." she giggled.....very sexy might i add. "but i dont have a swim suit" i snickered "yes you do i brought you one" she looked up "oh snooping through my clothes now are we?" i shrugged "i only went through bikinis i promise now lets eat" i said before i pulled out a chicken ceasar salad wrap for her i know she loves them. "OH MY FAVORITE! YOU REMEMBERED!" she chirped and bit into it greedily.

I pulled out my tuna wrap. She sniffed the air and scrunched her nose. She does that when she doesnt like something. "ew what are you eating?" she asked. I looked at her after taking another bite "UHSUX XMUI" she scrunched her nose "repeat with out food" i swallowed "tuna wrap" she fake gagged "ew!" i rolled my eyes "have you even had tuna before?" i rose an eyebrow "i-well-um----ya see thats actually a funny story!,.......well -i..........no" she finally said. I held it in front of her. She just stood up "where are you going?" she shrugged "no where" she stepped over my legs and laid on her back and her head directly over my........well.........um you get the point.

She suddenly started snuggled deeper "your lap is comfort able" she mumbled finishing her wrap. I held it infront of her "try a bite" i offered. "no" she grumbled nibbling onto some maccorroni salad i made from scratch "this salad is good! did you make it?" i nodded. "i still refuse to try it" she grumbled "fine no strawberries for you! Besides dont knock it unless you try it" i said smirking "WHAT?! YOU CANT DO THAT!" i nodded "i just did" i said smirking "FINE!" i smiled and held out my wrap.

She took a small small tiny bite and slowly swallowed. "Well?" i said raising an eyebrow. She grinned and took another bite.........huge bite "WOW THATS GOOD!" she practically yelled. We ate the strawberries and cherries. I took my shirt off and laid in the grass. She came out from behind a tree in the bikini but holding the whipped cream oh yea i forgot about that.

She straddled my waist "what are you doing Baby Girl?" she smiled "i have always wanted to lick whippedcream off you" i rose an eyebrow "oh really now" she blushed "fine i guess if dont want me to then" i groled "no no please do contiue" i smirked i was s gonna enjoy this.

She leaned in and kissed before placing whipped cream all over my well deffined abs and my nipples and right over my waist band of my swim suit. I gulped as she slowly licked it away as i held back a moan. She licked away everything but on my nipples which she slowly took her time with god damn it this is so sexy!!!!!!

I rolled over till she was on her back and i took the can "my turn" i breathed by her ear. I put it all along her bikini bottom,flat tummy and in bewtween her chest. I started in by her bottom and worked my way up hearing a few moans from her making me smirk.

I reached her chest and went extra slow there and when i was done i put some on her cute button nose and sucked that off. I kissed her lips then got up "come on lets go swimming" i said. She got up and ran away "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" i yelled as i was already waist deep in the water. Where did she go?

"DRAGON UP HERE!" she yelled suddenly. I looked at the waterfall OH HELLS NO!!!!!! "NO GET DOWN YOU WILL GET HURT!!!!!!!" i yelled. THAT WATERFALL WAS SO HIGH UP! "GET DOWN FROM THERE!!!!" i yelled. She growled loudly which i heard "FINE!" she yelled then turned back phew! that was a close-------WHAT IS SHE DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!

She was now running to the edge and dove off and did 10 flips before diving into the water. I dove into the water and swam to her. She surfaced the water when i grabbed her hips and pulled her into me. She wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck "why did i ask a crazy girl to marry me again?" i asked jokingly. She kissed my lips softly "mmm because" kiss "you" longer kiss "love me" even longer kiss "me oh so much" kiss. One of my hands went to her head and i pulled her closer to me.

"mmm that i do Baby Girl that i do" i whispered before kissing her again. "HEY GUYS I FOOOOOOOOOUND THEM!!!!! THEY ARE SWIMMING AT THE WATERFALL!!!!!!!" a voice suddenly yelled. I started to growl in annoyance "oh save it we live in the same dorm so there is more later" she said pecking me once more then swam away "I AM HOLDING YOU TO THAT LOVE!!!!!!" i yelled before swimming to the shore. God She is gonna be the death of me!

*****************************************************

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? WHAT YA THINK? ROMANTIC RIGHT? I KNOW TOTALY :-)

OH AND BESIDED BEING THE WATTPAD ALPHA FEMALE I AM NOW THE WATTPAD CUPID!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT 1 OF MY WATTPAD FAN'S INTO A RELATIONSHIP ANNNNNNNND HER FRIENDS INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITHIN 1 WHOLE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEED HELP SCORING YOUR MAN OR LADY THEN I AM YOUR GIRL!!!!! LoverofMusic123 this is dedicated to you :D

COMMENT

           SHARE

                   VOTE

                         FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 SUNNY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 585 28
*this was my first book ever so there is cringe+gaps in the plot, you have been warned๐Ÿ˜…* "Honey, this is going to sound crazy, but are town is full...
378K 14.7K 25
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
28.9K 823 43
โ› ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โœ โŽฏ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ the broke...
3.1K 195 23
LOVE LIKE THIS (The Romance Chronicles-Book #1) is the debut of a new romance series by #1 bestselling author Sophie Love. Keira Swanson, 28, lands h...