Chapter 33

(PenDragon's POV)

I growled viciously as i missed the ghost and i slid to a stop before going for another slash getting the same fire effect.

ISSSSSSSSSSS THAT ALL YOU GOT MUUUUUUUUUUUTT!

It whispered at me 'YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY MATE FROM ME!' i yelled at her.

OH YESSSSSSSSS I WILL!

I growled and slashed her arm making her yell in pain. Take that bitch!

Hurrrrrrrrrrry up by the looks of it your mate doesnt have that much longer!

I glanced at Harmony 'HARMONY DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I yelled in my mind only to get tackled by the ghost in her true form which is very scary might i add. I kicked her off. Now i see why harmony freaked out! I ran at a tree and jumped off it and slashed right over her heart and very deep killing her instantly.

I heard a splash "HARMONY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed after i shifted and sprinted to the lake and dove in after her. I saw she blacked out and she started to float down.NO! <GET HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> My wolf wolf viciously growling. I grabbed her arm and pulled her up. I started pulling her to shore as fast as i could.

I heard Krista barking orders but i was too focoused on saving my mate. I then felt her being pulled out of my arm "NO! LET GO!" I roared but i didnt know it was Perry,Oliver and Mac pulling her out help. "ITS JUST US HURRY UP!"Perry yelled helping me out of the water as Oliver and Mac pulled her to safety but i saw Kendel and Gregory ran off somewhere.

I sprinted to Harmony and put my head to her chest while feeling for a pulse 'OH MY GOD THERE ISNT A PULSE  OR HEART BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. In a flash i started to pumping her chest and did mouth to mouth. "COME ON!!!!!!" I huffed as i pumped a little harder then blew air into her mouth while pinching her nose. "COME ON HARMONY!!!! YOU CANT LEAVE ME!!!!!! I JUST PRACTICALLY FOUND YOU!!!!" I yelled no doubt tears flowing down my face.

"PLEASE HARMONY YOUR FAMILY NEEDS YOU! I NEED YOU! PLEASE DONT LEAVE US!!!!!" I yelled pushing harder and blowing more air. I heard pounding feet "HARMONY!" I heard head master yell. "WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!" she yelled again. I just ignored her and continued CPR. "PENDRAGON WE GOT AN AED!!!" The nurse yelled setting it up.

"IT JUST HAS TO CHARGE!" a few moments later she rubbed them together "CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed then touched Harmony's body..........not before ripped her shirt and bra off due to metal interferance not purposly though.......

(Harmony's POV)

My eyes opened from the bright light. Where am i? i looked around to see where i am. WAIT I CAN SEE?! "hello?" i called out. "HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS ANYBODY HERE!" I yelled. I heard foot prints so i turned around and saw a bright as hell wolf with gold eyes and claws "who are you?" i asked walking over "where am i?" it smiled.

"I am the spirit wolf and you are in between life and death" i gave her a strange look. "what are you talking about? i am not dead...............am i?" she nodded and i sat down with her.

"so why am i here?" she gave a sad smile "a ghost caused this but it wasnt your time to die so i am giving you a choice you can either take the death or go back to friends and family.............and your mate your children you will have in the future were going to do great thigns that will change humanity of the Super Natural later in life and as for you? well you were also suppose to accomplish achivements that will also impact the Super Natural world. but before you descide this is what would happen if you took the death" in the ground in front of me i giant clear ball rose into the air almost like a crystal ball.