Chapter 7(Photo of Harmony's wolf) its how i picture her wolf

Hey guys i know i said i would upload on saterday but i had i real reason why i couldnt upload saterday. I went to my school's football game but i was dangerously close to passing out from like over heating and dehydration or soemthing then i went to this town by my town's carnival with friends so i deeply appolgize for a very late upload i was also on writters block so ya i am sooooooo sorry

I now present you with CHAPTER 7!!

******************************************************************

(Harmony's POV)

I walked into the private teacher's classroom the next day wearing black sweatpants of my old scholo and a red tanktop that shows up to my bellybutton and has a picture of the devil on my belly and on well not gonna lie. On my boobs it says 'Naughty' and black flip flops. My hair was in a messy bun because i was too lazy today to actually look good but yet the boys keep walking up to me and wolf whistle to me.

"Harmony?" i rolled my eyes "call me Love everybody calls me that" he looks at me "and why does everybody call you that?" i shrugged "its my middle name" he nodded. "alright then lets get on with class" sat down. "So how much do you know about Werewolfs?" hhmmmmm what did i know? "erm they are in packs and...." he frowned "what else?" oh yea! "oh i remember! to stay away from Peter......Parker.....yes thats it!! to stay away from Parker FireStone!" he laughed "i think you mean PenDragon FireStone" huh? "who?" he rubbed his face "PARKER!" oh thats who "ooooh" he rolled his eyes "And thats all?" i nodded.

The door suddenly opened "Speak of the devil" i chuckled. "Yes Mr.FireStone?" i looked at me then back to the teacher "HeadMaster said i will be taking over teaching her so you have other Private lessons" he looked at him before nodding and leaving. "what the hell Parker i am not suppose to be talking to you!!" he frowned and sat on the desk in front of me. "its PenDragon And why not besides you being a Kryptonite and me Being a FireStone" i glared "Perry said so!" he glared "and you listen to Perry?" i rolled my eyes. "just get on with the damn lesson or i am out of here"

He nodded "i heard what you know about so lets start with Packs then ok?" i rolled my eyes "what ever floats your river(A/N:somebody said this in my spanish class last year and we died of laughter)" he burst out laughing. "what is so funny Parker" he chuckled "its what ever floats your boat" i twirled my fingure in the air while saying "woopy get on with it!"

He cleared his throat "well with werewolves there is something called a pack and its basicly a group of werewolves. Each pack has a territory and they are very protective of territory. But then those who arent in packs are called Rogues. Very dangerous and nasty beasts. Every pack is lead by a person called an Alpha and there second in command is called a Beta" i nodded "examples i am the Alpha of my pack Perry is the Alpha of your pack. Mac is your Beta Oliver is mine" i shrugged "i dont care about Olive" he sat on my desk.

"but an Alpha cant be an Alpha unless he has a mate" wah? "wah?" he frowned "whats a mate?" he smiled a little "a mate is like your soulmate,your other half,your reason for living,the person who you will love for all of iternity,and the list goes on" oh <kiss him!> something screamed inside me. "well do you have a mate?" he smiled "yup" he leaned in. I suddenly just stood up making my chair fall back and i stormed out. He tried to kiss me when he has a mate is he serious?!

I was so angry! and i cant calm down! I suddenly fell to the floor screaming what is happening ?!?! I suddenly heard yelling "Love!!!!!" i heard a bone crack and i screamed.

(PenDragon's POV)

Why did she jsut storm out? I ran after her when i heard a yell. my wolf started to panic as i ran faster. I saw her on the floor screaming in pain and i heard bones starting to crack shit she is shifting!!!