Chapter 23(photo of braclet)

(Pen's POV)

I was sitting at Harmony's desk looking through some computer files connected to the whole house. I rubbed my face with both hands. I typed in Glowing Yellow Eyes and waited for it to load. I felt arms wrap around my upper chest loosely and somebody kiss my hair. I sighed and relaxed in the hold "what are you doing big boy?" i chuckled and pulled Harmony into my lap "Hey Baby Girl" she pecked my lips then glanced at the computer.

"Whats this Pen?" i kissed her head then rested my head on her head since i am way taller then her "I am trying to find out what is putting you in a trance...." she sighed "well did you see anything as you were under a trance" i asked while scrolling down.

She tapped her chin as she thought "well......there was this little girl....." i looked at her wierd "what girl? i didnt see anything?" glowing yellow eyes.......spells........uncontrolling......little girl? Wait a second!

"hold on" i said then typed in Ghosts then it searched. I clicked on a file and skimmed through it. I groaned and stood up Harmony before running out of the room "Perry!" i ran through the halls where is he! "PERRY WHERE ARE YOU!" still nothing. I ran into the kitchen nobody i slammed my fist onto the counter "DAMN IT WHERE IS HE!" i yelled. I was breathing heavily now i was close to shifting. "Pen?" i was too pissed off to look. I felt small arms wrap around me and i started to calm down.

I turned around and leaned against the counter and hugged her. She sighed "Whats wrong Pen....." i sighed " i need to talk to Perry its kind of urgent" she looked at me weird "why?" i opened my mouth but was cut off "ya know if you wanna snuggle go to her room....Whats going on?" its like Perry just felt the tenstion in the air "we need to talk..." he stood up straight and motioned me to follow "i will be back later Love" she nodded and we went up to any office.

"whats wrong" i ignored him and walked over to the desk and went to the files section "Pen what are you doing?" he asked as i went to the file from before once i found it i turned the computer to face Perry "Ghost" i said sternily.

He looked at me "ya Ghosts nasty little bastards they are" he said chuckling. I glared "NO! I MEAN THATS WHAT I THINK IS CAUSING HARMONY TO ACT WEIRD!" i yelled. He looked at me "how?" i growled "IT ALL MAKES SENSE!! THE HYPONOTIZING! THE YELLOW GLOW IN HER EYES! HER SEEING YELLOW GLOWING EYES! SHE SAID SHE SAW A LITTLE GIRL FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD AND THERE WAS NO GIRL WHEN I SAVED HER LAST NIGHT! IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!" i screamed while standing and pointed to the computer.

"THE FACTS ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!" i added. He read the file and his eyes widened. "shit!" he whispered yelled. He picked up the phone and dialed a number and waited for it to  pick up "Father get up to the office immidietly!.......i dont care if football is on right now!......WHO CARES IF THEY ARE WINNING!! JUST GET UP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" soon the door opened.

Her father walked over "whats so important that football was inturpted?" he said straight to the point. We showed him the computer screen and he started to chuckle "ghosts nasty little bastards they are" we glared at him "i am guessing Perry already said that?" he frowned "wait why is this file opened" Perry sighed "thats why Harmony is acting strange" his eyes widened "shit! how does it say to get ride of them?" we shrugged.

I quickly scanned over the page "well first you have to find out why its haunting the person..." they nodded.

We stood up "well we have to get Harmony to find out......now if you will excuse me i am gonna go Christmas shopping" they nodded as i left.

"Oliver!" he walked out of his guest room "ya?" i shrugged on my varsity football jacket "come on we are going Christmas shopping" he nodded and slipped on his varsity jacket and we went to my car.