Chapter 31(Photo of Commet)

(Harmony's POV)

My eyes were shut as i sighed "do you know where you are Harmony?" i yawned "ya Pen Hikining" there were sighs? "no Baby Girl your in a hospital you fell off your horse and nearly died...." i shot my eyes open. Huh where is he? I looked to my left? "oh.......so i am alive right Pen?" i asked. He gulped "Um Harmony i am over here your looking at a heart monitor..Doctor whats wrong with her eye sight?" i just realised i couldnt see "OH MY GOD WHY CANT I SEE?!?!?!" I screamed starting to freak out.

I felt arms hug me and i instantly calmed down and i started to cry "W-W-WHY CANT I SEE?!" i cried out. "i dont know Baby girl shhhh" he was trying to reasure me. "Doc whats wrong with her sight!" he hissed. He sighed "Like i said before she probley has Temporary Blindness" everybody gasped.

"i will have you asigned a Seeing-EyeDog even though you already have a dog its the rules i am sorry and let me just do a few tests everybody please step out" some dude said. He did what ever tests had to be done. "Luna? i know your probley upset but if it makes it better somebody in my family went through the same thing she got her vision back and when she was temporalily blinded and shifted into her wolf she had her vision" i nodded sadly.

"i will be back" he said closing the door. I brought my hand up and started petting the air till i found my head and scratched smoothness? Suddenly i started panicly petting my head. Where is my hair?! I scream blood murder over and over. I heard the door barge open "HARMONY WHATS WRONG!" i heard my brother yell. "MY-MY-MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHERE IS MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD I AM BALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed "I CANT BE BALD I CANT I CANT I CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cried out befre breaking down crying. "MOM GET PEN!!!!!!!" Perry screamed.

I was rocking back and forth "WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO MEEEEEE WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!" I cried out. I felt warm arms wrap around me and i was lifted up and placed on a lap "shhhhh shhhhh I am here shhhhh" a voice cooed. "they needed to shave your hair to do the surgory" he whispered "WHY DOES BAD STUFF HAPPEN TO ME!!!!!!" i cried out.

"Alrighty i got your Seeing-Eye-Dog" a guy said softly.

(Pen's POV)

"Alrighty i got your Seeing-Eye-Dog" Dr.Hawthorn said softly. "thank you Dr.Hawthorn" i said walking over to the dog. I bent down "does he or she have a name?" he nodded. "His name is Commet alright Harmony you have been checked out i have painkillers for your head but your parents took them home for you" she nodded.

I walked over and helped Harmony out of the bed then changed her into jeans,a long sleeved green shirt and her black ugg boots. I placed a bandana on her head "Commet come" i ordered. He trotted over and i clipped the leash to him and handed my mate the leash "Harmony this is commet" i said softly.

"um Take me to the Elevator?" she said unsure. Then he started to lead the way making her squeal in shock. I followed behind "Push the button?" she said unsure again. I laughed how will a dog know how......suddenly he went on his back legs and pushed the elevator button. to push the elevator button. Ok point proven.

**************

I was in the kitchen throwing together some lunch when Jane walked in with Krista "PenDragon do something!" Krista yelled at me. I stopped making Harmony's favorite lunch of an Egg Salad sandwhich with buggles(bee-u-guls). "um i am doing something making Harmony a lunch" she glared "no i mean do something about Harmony i want my best friend back but now all she is doing is staying locked up in her room!" i opened my mouth "Krista Calm down he will help her get through this tough time. she is really upset about her hair and her.....disability" i opened my mouth but was beat to it "I DONT HAVE A DISABILITY!" she yelled and turned around to storm off "Harmony use!!!!--" suddenly she walked into the door frame "Commet....." we all grumbled. I walked over and helped her up "LET GO OF ME! COMMET!" she yelled. I handed her the leash "MY ROOM! PLEASE!" then she took off.