Chapter 5

(Pen's POV)

I opened her hood and undid alot of wires knowing she will skip class. I waited by a tree for her to see her hood open. Well speak of the devil she is flipping out. She grabbed her tool box and grabed a wrench to connect something. My shadow casted over her when she spoke sternily "i swear to god if you dont move and give me that sun you will regret it Parker!" fiesty i like it! I stepped aside "Why do you call me Parker its not my name" she stood up and glared at me "that is your name isnt it?" i shook my head no " well oh well then what do you want Parker or what ever your name is i am not allowed to talk to you" that made my wolf whimper.

"Please can we talk?" she shook her head no. "but why not!" she threw her wrench in the tool box after connecting every thing slammed her hood shut(gently at the same time might i add) and looked behind me smirking uh oh i dont like the looks of this face. She yelled loud "Oh Peeeeeeerrrrrrry!!!!!!!!!! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac can you come over here and get Parker away from me!!!!!!" i turned around to see them staulking this way and Perry shouted "HEY! FIRESTONE! GET AWAY FROM HER!" i rolled my eyes " why huh?!" they reached me and Oliver appeared at my side.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BABY SISTER YOU DO*CHE BAG!" thats when i snapped i shifted into my wolf along with Perry shifting.

(Harmony's POV)

My eyes widen in fear shit this scarey as hell i am getting out of here! I ran away and ran striaght to the forrest as fast as i could. Screaming bloody murder might i add. I heard a bunch of paw prints running behind me. They are gonna eat me oh my god! i am gonna die!.

I tripped and fell. I heard the paws getting closer so i climbed inside a mini tree cave that hid me well. I heard voice "where did she go?! Perry is going to be so pissed that we didnt find her! I volenter Kendle gets the beating" there was cracking up laughing then  yell "NO!" i am guessing kendle screamed then the argument starts.

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO!!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NOOOOO!"

"YEEEEEEEES"

"NO"

"YES!"

"NO NO AND NO!!!!!!"

"YES YES AND YES!!!!!"

"NO!"

"NO!"

Ha! oldest trick in the book!

"YES!"

I held in my laughter "YES! I WIN!" THEN THAT KENDLE GUY SCREAMED "WHAT! NO FAIR! I DONT WANNA LOSE A LIMB!!!" They all ran off yelling.

***********************************

short i know i know but i still have to upload my other stories