Chapter 12

(Perry's POV)

Its been at least an hour now he should have came to his senses by now. I was laying on the couch in the living room when i was feeling pain all over. It felt like i was being clawed to death i was now screaming bloody murder when there was a knock on the door "AHHHHH!!!!!" i was screaming in pain. I heard yelling "FIRESTONE ARE YOU OK?" i heard running from the hallway "PEN WHATS WRONG!" oliver ran into the living room and saw me screaming on the floor. The door barged open and Perry walked in "whats happening" oliver glared "whats it to you!" he snapped and carried me onto my bed. I was screaming for about 20 minuetes when it suddenly stop. I was panting <MATE!!!! TROUBLE!!!! DANGER!!!!!> oh shit Harmony is getting hurt! "alright want to tell me what that was all about?!?!" Oliver started yelling. Me being me doesnt take yelling to well i started to growl viciously at him. "ok ok sorry Alpha" i snorted and looked at Perry "Oliver out" i said sternily. "why d-" i cut him off "I SAID GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!!!!" roared and he whimpered before running out of the room and closing the door. I heard Perry sigh "ok" i looked at him confused "ok what?" he glared "ok you help you fuckin moron!" he yelled and i stood up growling at him in a pounce position.

He started to growl as well "Just because you are helping doesnt mean this changes anything!!" i growled loudly at him as did he.

(Perry's POV)

Just because i accepted doesnt mean this will change anything. "well then grab your pack for training " he growled. I glared hard "no i thought we were going to get dresses and have a tea party!!!" he started growling louder "THERE IS NOT TIME FOR SARCAZUM NOW CALL YOUR DAMN PACK!!!!!!!!" i growled but sent a message to everybody 'TRAINING FIELD NOW! EVERYBODY MUST ATTEND!' the head master already excused us from classes. We headed down to the Field to see everybody in wolf form. "WAIT! WHERE IS YOUR PACK?!" i roared at him. He rolled his eyes "seriously i swear you dont think at times did somebody drop you on your head a pup? because in case you dont remember i said THEY KNOW HOW TO FIGHT THE DAMN WEREBEARS!!!!!!" i growled "FIRSTLY DONT YELL AT ME! SECONDLY GET ON WITH THE TRAINING!!!!!!" He was glaring we were about to shift to fight when somebody screamed "OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OF ALL THATS HOLY WHY DONT YOU BOTH SHUT THE FUCK UP.....NO DISRESPECT ALPHA AND GET ON WITH THE DAMN TRAINING IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR SISTER!!!!!" oh i am soooo dealing with him later!

(Harmony's POV)

I bolted awake when water splashed on my face. "well if its seems you cant fight" he said smirking. Damn that fuckin werebear! "GET UP! YOUR FIGHTING ME YOU NEED TO LEARN!!!" he roared. I tried to get up but i fell down "I SAID! GET.UP!" he screamed and kicked me in the stomach. I whimpered. <you need to shift to heal> I shifted to my wolf and just laid there <now does that feel better?> my wolf said mmm much- i was snapped out of thought when i felt somthing claw my back I howled loudly and in the distance i heard a lonely and with a hint of anger howl that sent shivers down my spine. <COME ON CLAW HIM!> i dont know how! <IDIOT!!!!..........PEN JUMPED OFF A CLIFF OH NO!!!!!!> what?!?!?!?!?! i started seeing red and started attacking him like a mad lady. I continued to claw him when hands grabbed me and chained me and they struggled pulling me away. They eventually threw back in a cell and i started clawing at the cell roaring,growling and barking <WHOA! WHOA! CALM DOWN! HE IS ALIVE I JUST HAD TO GET YOU MAD ENOUGH TO KNOCK HIM OUT! WHICH YOU SUCCSED IN!> i took long deep breaths and eventually calmed down.

I went to the farthest back corner and laid down head on paws whimpering

(pen) Baby girl are you alright?' he sent me in my mind(A/N: THEY ARE TALKING IN MIND LINK)

(Harmony) no.....

(pen) whats wrong

(Harmony) everything. i cant see you,they are trying to "train" me by attacking me. I think i just knocked out the alpha....' i was cut off by him

(Pen) 'WHAT?!?!?!?! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THEM I SWEAR TO ALL GOD THAT IS HOLY I WILL KILL THEM!!!!! AND HOW DID YOU KNOCK OUT THE ALPHA WHEN YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT?!?!?!

(Harmony) beats me my wolf was just saying stuff and i was seeing red and i well was just plain old pissed the fuck off when are you coming for me....

(pen) i am trying baby girl but your pack no offence doesnt really look prepared to fight werebears they are nasty ruthless creatures... i promise just give me a day or two but i will come for you i gotta go because Perry doesnt know how to throw a correct claw......

i sighed and went to sleep.

***********************

Just a filler sorry but when the battle comes up it will be VERY long but hmmmm will they stop critisizing and work together better? and whats up with Harmony's sudden strength and ability to fight? hmmmmm i wonder ok ok total harry potter quote right there haahahahhahahahahahahaha

so what i hate most about spanish teachers is you tell them you dont know something but they all like "yes you do now try" like i lagit only know how to say 1-10,100 and 1000 in spanish nd we was doing abingo with numbers in the hundreds and i kept telling her i only know those certain ones but she doesnt believe me! like whats up with that!!!!

comment

vote

share

FAN!

I <3 CORN MUFFINS! BECAUSE I AM EATING HOT MCORN MUFFINS WITH BUTTER AND THEY OOBER YUMMY!!!!

<3 SUNNY