Chapter 27

(Pen's POV)

I laughed as i paused the movie i should go find her. I got off the bed smelling the air.....parents room. I bet she is on the other side of the bed hmmm mabye play a little joke while i am at it. I crept in silently as i listened to Harmony whispering to her self. I crawled under the bed and grabbed her legs pulling them under causing her to scream bloody murder and start thrashing around. I pulled her into my chest smirking "Got ---" i didnt get to finish the sentence because next thing you know a fist rams into my nose and Harmony ran out of the room screaming about a monster. "OW BLOODY HELL!" I yell crawling out.

I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. I got an ice pack at placed it on my nose after wrapping it in papertowels. I heard a whimpering Harmony in the living room so thats were i went. "OH MY GOD PEN WHAT HAPPEN!!" Harmony yelled running to me.

I rolled my eyes "you punched my nose Love" she gasped but then glared "WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!!" she screamed at me causing everybody to stare at us. I gulped "it was only a joke i wasnt tryi--" she didnt even let me finish "IT WAS WHAT ONLY A JOKE?!" She screamed louder. I slowly brought my hand to her face but she jerked back "DONT! TOUCH ME!" She yelled before storming out the front door. I heard a car door slam and the screeching of tires.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" Perry yelled. "scary movie.she got freaked out and ran out so i followed her and pulled her under the bed as a joke like they did in the movie freaked the shit out of her and she punched my nose" he glared "YOUR LUCKY SHE IS YOUR MATE NOW GO FIND HER!!" He demanded.

I felt a tug on my shirt making me look down "why you make cousin mad?" i sighed "i am sorry Lucy i didnt mean to but i am going to make her happy again dont worry" she motioned me to bend down which i did. She got on her tippy toes smiling "ice cream makes everybody happy" she whispered while giggling. "hmmm your right" she hugged me and ran off.

I got to the car and drove to town knowing her she went to town? I parked the car as soon as i got there and hopped out. It was around 8pm so it was pretty late. I just remember she had her jammies on so i grabbed a spare tshirt and sweatpants and her black ugg boots she left in the car. I was walking down the street sniffing the air.

I then spotted her on the swings looking at the ground very slowly rocking her self.

(Harmony's POV)

I crossed my arms as i walked around town god i am so stupid for not changing! I felt the window blow making me shiver. I looked up and saw the park eh why now? I crossed the street and into the part. No pants no tshirt not even uggs! I sat on the swing and used my feet to slowly rock me. Why did he have to be such a douche! I know he is my mate but <but you love hiiiim> my wolf sung.

Yes i know i love but <but you love hiiim!> my wolf sung again. I know i love him but he knows how i get when i see a scary movie and then he goes and pulls that stunt?! <FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU LOVE HIM!!!!> I growled at her I KNOW I LOVE HIM JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME THINK!!!! I yelled at her before blocking her out. God i hate her at times. At least she doesnt bother me while i work on my car that Perry always fucks up like he did before we came here i have to fix that when i get back...

I heard footprints on the sidewalk but it is probley just a person passing by. I suddenly felt somebody lift my arms up and slip on something warm. I looked up and saw Pen pulling a shirt down on me. He placed stuff on the ground then slipped on sweatpants and my black ugg boots!

I frowned at him i was still pissed off at him so i looked back down. He sighed and got on his knees "i know that face...." he said softly. "what face? i dont have a face" he nodded his head and tilted my face up by using 2 fingures on my chin "yes you do you make this face when your still pissed off at people" he whispered. He then hugged me and i am not gonna lie but he rested his head on my chest "i am sorry for doing that little stunt before..." i shrugged. I was still pretty pissed "your still mad so come on" he said standing up and pulling me up with him. I rolled th sweatpants up alot till they finally stayed up....after i tied them. He led me down the street till he walked into a building "ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled making him laugh.

"I guess lucy was right after all Ice Cream does make everything better" he said. I ran over and looked at the flavors with my face right up against the glass. "LOOK AT ALL THE FLAVORS!" I chirpered.

I heard him laugh "your such a little girl Love" i stood up at him "DONT MAKE FUN OF MY SHORTNESS!" I pouted crossing my arms. I felt him pull me into a hug "Awwe babe dont be mad your my little shortie" he said laughing. "DONT CALL ME SHORT!" I snapped

He kissed my hair "tiny but mighty?" he asked hopefully. I hugged him before smiling "can i have a banana split sundee with cookies n' cream,chocolate peanut butt,vinalla and cakebatter? oh with all the toppings but nuts dont comment pen,oooo and LOTS and LOTS of melted peanut butter!" i chirped and the casheir laughter "um i will just eat hers" Pen said "alrigh $5.48 please" he handed over a 10 "alright just take a seat anywhere and we will bring it out to ya" said the women smiling.

He grabbed my hand and led me to a circle booth and we sat by one another "Harmony?" i just looked down at my hands in my lap. I heard him sigh "Baby Girl look at me..." i still continued to stare at my hands. I felt two fingures on my chin and then lifted my head up forcing me to look at him.

"i know your still mad" he whispered "and i am so so sorry" he whispered leaning in slightly as if being caustious. I sighed "ok..." i whispered. He smiled and hugged me "now kiss me" i said. He chuckled and leaned in.

I leaned in slightly we were centimeters apart now "so gorgeous" he whispered and was about to kiss when suddenly "alright here ya go" the lady said. Pen growled lowly but only so i could hear making me elbow him in the gut "OW WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF ROCKS?! NO NO NO DONT TELL ME! STEEL!" He snickered "muscale baby girl this is all muscale" i glared "well i think your fat" i said smirky.

He was suddenly ontop of me crushing me making me laughing and yelling "GET OFF OF ME FATTY I WANT MY ICE CREAM!" I giggled. He still getting off so i started to fake cry of how he was hurting me. He got off almost instantly "i am so sorry!" i then smirked "sucker" he glared.I ate the cherry before he could "but i wanted the cherry!" he whinned i shrugged. I took a huge scoop of ice cream with lots and lots of melted peanutbutter.

"mmmmm so good!" i said causing him to growl "what" i said with a mouthful of ice cream. He groaned "just....dont do that again" he said taking a bit of the cake batter then just stared at it "whats wrong?" i asked.

He looked at me "whats this one?" i grinned "CAKE BATTER!" I chirped loudly. He then grinned "ITS SO GOOD!!!" He then ate all of the cake batter "YOU ATE ALL THE CAKE BATTER!!!!!" I yelled. "i i i really wanted it!" i whinned i then felt a tear slide down my face.

I was embrassed in a hug "i am sorry baby girl...." he whispered. We heard a bowl sliding towards us so we looked at the table to see the lady passing us a bowl of ice cream "on the house cakebatter with that melted peanutbutter you love" i grinned "really?!" she smiled and nodded "your such a cute couple so i thought i would help solve the problem" we giggled.

"well thanks!" i said. We soon finished up "i will see you home" i said kissing him on the lips. We got to our cars that were 5 blocks away. I hoped in and pulled out of my spot we only had a few fights but oh well.

I drove all the way home and pulled into the drive way. I got out just as Pen pulled in making me grin. He  got out as i looked into the woods and saw those yellow eyes again. I took a step foward "NO LOOK AWAY HARMONY!" Pen yelled running to me. I suddenly couldnt see yellow but green eyes. "We will find away to get rid of this ghost i promise" he whispered then hugged me.

**************************

Sooooo? sorry if it was short but next chapter i will make it up to ya all :)

COMMENT

                VOTE

                         SHARE

                                   FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 SUNNY