Chapter 24

(Harmony's POV)

***** Dream *****

I was running in the forrest when i saw that little girl from a few nights ago sitting on a rock smiling. I giggled and ran over to her "hi there!" she smiled at me "hello!" i plopped on the rock next to her "so um my friends have a question for you........."

The sky was so bright and sunny not a cloud in sight it was gorgeous! "oh i lost my big sister so now i want anybody who reminds me of her dead then my mum and dad also dieds and i was sent to an orphanage which i was killed in a fire there" she said smiling "huh?" she still smiled "she doesnt look like you she had blonde hair blue eyes but your personality reminds me of her" she started to glare and i stood up.

I looked at the sky now filled with black clouds and lightning she started floating and she turned into a nightmare like ghost?!

"W-W-WHAT ARE YOU?!?!?!" she gave a scary ass smirk "OH WHATS THE MATTER HARMONY! YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY?!" she yelled in one of those deep alien-like scary robot like voices. I took a step back "we could play tag or go swimming! or ROCK CLIMBING!!!!" i took a step back and fell off the rock and i screamed bloody murder "HARMONY!" i saw pen running in the distance "HARMONY WAKE UP!"

************ DREAM OVER ***********

I was thrashing my arms and legs i felt somebody trying to grab my arms and legs "PERRY! OLIVER! KENDEL! GREG GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!" somebody screamed. "NO! NO! GET AWAY! AWAY WITH YOU MONSTER HELP!!!!!!! MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed still thrashing to get away. I couldnt look at the scary monster I felt more arms trying to hold me down.

It made me freak out more until one pair of hands made me start to calm down. I thrashed one more time before shooting up breathing heavily. I had sweat comeing down my face as i looked around "w-why are you all here?" they looked at me weird and explained everything.

I looked at Pen "its true when you screamed bloody murder i fell off the bed what were you dreaming about?" i felt a tear go down my face "guys let me talk to her alone we will b right down for presents" they nodded and left.

I crawled into Pen's lap and started to cry "shhh shhh its alright baby girl i am here" he kissed my hair "what were you dreaming about...." i looked at him before telling him about the dream. He sighed "we will get rid of the ghost i promise but i know the school has a Ghost shield...." i nodded. "hey Pen....why did they say presents?" he laughed "Babe its Christmas Day" my eyes went wide "HOLY CRAP THE PARADE!!!!!" i ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower and blow dried and straightened my hair. I ran to the closet and slipped on a black skinny jeans low cut, black flats. I groaned as i dug through my clost "AHA!" i slipped on a strapples red lacey bra that matched my panties. I slipped on my red strappless santa tube top with the top white area that soft fuzzy stuff!

I ran down stairs and into the living room and saw Perry  watching BatMan. I charged at him before pushing him out of the way and grabbed the clicker "WHAT THE HELL!!!" perry yelled. I smiled and put on the Christmas Day parade just as it started.

"ALRIGHT PRENSENT TIME!!!" my mother yelled as kids trampled down the stairs. Lucy ran over and sat on my lap on the couch by the fireplace.

Pen walked in and everybody started to pass out presents. "Love this is from me" i grinned at Perry and opened up the present and smiled at it. I hugged Perry "i have wanted this tool kit for a while now!" he smield. I fix cars remember?

-

-

-

So many damn presents! I was about to get up and walk into the kitchen when Pen stopped me "wait! i have 1 more" i groaned "Pen you spent like 100 billion dollars on me what more could you possibly have" he chuckled and i looked at Oliver and his Girlfriend. He went on a date and they just clicked i am guessing their mates.