Chapter 13

(Pen's POV)

Its been 3 days......3 days of what may you ask? Well here let me tell three days of not seeing Harmony! thre days of training and nothing good happening!!! i want my damn mate back!!! <MATE MATE MATE!!!!> my wolf is always screaming at me. I know! i am trying my best to get her back!!! <I WANT MY MATE!!!!! GIVE ME MATE NOW!!!!!!!! I WILL KILL WHO EVER HURT AND TOOK HER!!!!!!!!!!!> i just blocked him out. I suddenly felt a punch and pinned who ever punched me down and growled dangerously "GET THE FUCK OFF ME AND GET DOWN TO TRAINING! WE ARE TRYING TO GET MY SISTER BACK!!!!" Perry roared i got off him and we walekd to the training area.

When we walked down there we got the most shocking suprise ever. They were fighting perfectly not one mistake it was like walking into that karate place you know the movie will smith's son plays in? it wa slike when he saw them all fighting at once! It was even more shocking to see Tasha,Mac,Oliver,Kendal,Greg and a few others guiding. They all stopped and laid down when they saw us. "Whats going on" i asked. They all stayed silent as Tasha walked over with Krista "well we are ready when is the attack Alphas?" i grinned "be ready in 1 hour!" "be ready for tommarrow!!!" me and perry shouted at the same time.

We got into a kill mode "AN HOUR!" "TOMMARROW!" "I SAID ONE HOUR YOU DICK!!!!" He took a step closer "TOMMARROW!" "an-" 

-SMASH!-

our heads were smashed together "THATS IT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GUYS FIGHTING!!!!!!!" we stared at Krista in shock "I WANT MY BEST FRIEND!!!! YOU!" she pointed to Perry "YOU WANT YOUR DAMN SISTER BACK!!!!! AND MY GOD YOU PENDRAGON YOU I DONT EVEN KNOW THE FUCK WHY YOU WANT TO HELP SO THERE FOR I DESCIDE I SAY WE REST FOR 3 HOURS BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN OUT HERE SINCE AT LEAST 10AM AND ITS NOW 12 NOON SO EVERYBODY GO REST FOR A FEW HOURS BEFORE WE ROLL OUT!!!!" we stared at her in shock. I got to admit damn she was scary when pissed off!

Nobody moved "WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?!?!?! SCRAM!!!!" everybody scurried off. She now had her fists clenched her brows scrunched all that was missing was the steam coming from her---- If you looked closely you actually saw smoke?!?!?!

I couldnt help but scream "WHAT THE FUCK SHE HAS SMOKE COMING FROM HER EARS!!!!!" the smoke got more visible "PERRY WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!?!" he sighed. A few moments later Mac came out with a bucket of water "Mac you know what to do" perry said before dumping it on her. She suddenly closed her eyes and took a deep breath "erm sorry Alpha i really didnt---" he cut her off "its alright Krista its all right" he said smiling.

(Perry's POV)

"Its alright Krista its alright" i said smiling. I have looked her in the eyes plenty of times but some reason my wolf started screaming <MATE! MATE! MATE!> she is my mate? <YES YOU DUMB ASS!!! MATE! MATE!!> i grinned but was cut off "WELL?!?! WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?! AND WHY DID SHE HAVE SMOKE COMING OUT OF HER DAMN EARS?!" He screamed.

"she is part demon so just dont get her pissed off as you just wittnessed and Krista may i talk to you please?......alone?" i looked at Firestone to see him storm off in shock. "Perry what di-" i cut her off by lightly brushing my lips to her and instantly feeling sparks ignite like fire works.

I lightly pushed her against a tree as her legs wrapped around my waist. I deepened the kiss before pulling away for air. I put my forehead against hers and whispered "yup deffinetly my mate" she smiled. She pecked my lips "come on lets go snuggle" she said and i chuckled "wouldnt want it any other way" i said and she smiled <GO! GO! GO! I WANNA SNUGGLE WITH MATE!!!!> alright alright alright you do realise we have to actually get to the room? <I DONT GIVE A FUCK I WANT TO SNUGGLE NOW!!!!!> I blocked him out and we got to ......Harmony's room.........

(Harmony's POV)

I was sleeping when suddenly i was yanked by my hair so i screamed. I was punched in the face by Marcus "HOW DARE YOU LIE ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO FIGHT!!!!!" i was frightened "I SWEAR I WASNT LIEING!!!!" He gave a vicious growl "OH SO NOW YOU LIE AGAIN TO MY FACE?!?!?! YOU KNOCKED ME OUT FOR 3 DAYS! 3 FUCKING DAYS!!!! SO DONT GO TELLING ME YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!" He punched me again before grabbing me by the hair and pulling me out of there my hair grew about an inch past my waist so ya it hurts like hell.

He dragged me to the areana where there was about 6 guys standing in 1 line. Oh shit this is not good this is soooo not good!

'PEN HURRY!!!!!' i screamed in my mind.

'HARMONY I AM COMING WE ARE ON OUR WAY!!! YOUR BROTHER IS HERE ALSO I PROMISE YOU I WILL GET YOU!!!!!' he yelled in my head just as Marcus threw me to the floor. "it seems that our little tresspasses has been naughty so you know what to do" he said with alpha tone before leaving. I gulped and stared at the 6 guys "well then you better be scared shitless!" somebody screamed and they all shifted. They started to growl and charged at me

I shifted and ran away 'PEN HURRY!!!!!'

'BABY GIRL WE JUST ARRIVED WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!'

'FIGHT AREA HELP! HELP HELP! AHHHHHHH!!!!!' I screamed in agony as one bit me. <MATE KILLED MAT FALL OFF CLIFF!!! KILL THEM 6 THEY KILLED HIM!!!!> she screamed my vision turned blood red. I growled viciously. I charged at them i clawed one in the face but then they all climbed on me and started to claw me. i howled in pure pain.

(Pen's POV)

We just arrived at the territory ignoring the boarder we all charged and howled and barked and well just made alot of noise. Thats when the blood battle began. I saw a bear charge at me i jumped at him and clawed his face making him roar.

I skitted to a stop and turned to face him. I growled viciously lesson number 1 NEVER interfer with a male espically an alpha who has had his mate kidnapped. He went to bite me but i jumped onto his back and bit into his neck he tried to kick me off but i snapped it makiing him go limp.

I saw Krista cornered by 2 bears so i ran over and jumped on ones back and snapped the neck. She nodded at me after she snapped the other bear's neck. I ran off 'PEN!!!! HURRY!!' i heard harmony scream. 'BABY GIRL WE JUST ARRIVED WHERE ARE YOU!!!!' I screamed in a panic

'FIGHTING ARENA FIGHT ARENA!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!' i growled when a bear went on top of me i kicked it off and we started to circle when he lunged at me. I dodged him and  i climbed onto his neck and snapped it. 'TASHA! OLIVER! KRISTA! MAC! KENDEL FOLLOW ME!!!' we temporarly linked our minds.

We raced to the collelcium looking place. We heard a howl of pain. We barged through the doors and saw about 6 werebears attacking somebody  'KILL THOSE BEARS AND SEE WHO IS UNDER THERE!' we instantly killed everybody after i had to take on 3 at once. Psssh piece of cake!

 I felt a bite on my back so i howled in pain. I felt sombody claw my face so i bit the paw. I killed one of the bears 2 left. the first lunged at me i doged and grabbed the neck and snapped it, The next bear lunged at me and i did the same but after it clawed me deep in the back.

I sawa mauled harmony "HARMONY!!!!! NO!!!" I shifted and ran to her ignoring my blood and pain. "P-PEN i -i-i love- y y yoooouu...." i she suddenly went silent she was losing councousness "NO HARMONY YOU HAVE TO STAY AWAKE!!!!!" i yelled "bu---ut i am tired" she whispered. Perry ran over "HARMONY!!!!" he screamed but we froze when we heard a chuckle "Well well well if it isnt her heros" we turned to see what i assume is the alpha. "Pen take my sister and get out of here" i looked at him "but what about-" he cut me off "I SAID GET HER THE FUCK OUT!!! I WILL HANDLE THIS BASTARD!!!!!" i nodded and shifted he paced her on my back and ran and ran until i reached the scholo you saw all the doctors on medical duty and i ran up to her room with at least 7 doctors runnign after me.

They put her on the bed and she was losing conciousness "baby girl you have to stay with me please dont leave me!" her eyes were closing as she whispered "i -i lo-ove you and i-i am sorryyyy....." her voice trailed off as her eyes closed noooo!!! "NO!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES STAY WITH ME HARMONY!!!!!!" I screamed.

***********************

hmmmmmmm is she gonna live? hmmmmm i wonder

hmmmmmmmmmm