Chapter 34

UUUUUGH I GIVE! I GIVE! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! I NEED TO UPLOAD!!!!! SO YOU KNOW WHAT? SCREW MY REQUIRMENTS! I ALWAYS TRY THESE THINGS BUT THE TENSE TO UPLAOD THE STORY JUST BUILDS UP UNTIL FINALLY IT POPS! Dont forget the book cover contest!

**** VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STORY!!!!! ****

**********************************************

Chapter 34

(Pen's POV)

I left her dorm,........well our dorm now and headed down the hallway towards my.........well my old dorm GAH THIS GONNA TAKE SOME GETTING USE TO! <JUST REMEMBER MY MATE WILL SHARE THE ROOM WITH US!> ooooooooh yea! AND HEY SHE IS MY MATE TOO! i argued back. <ya ya ya what ever floats your boat..........we can even show her a good time if ya know what i mean?> he said i could tell his eyebrows if he had any would be wiggling. I growled at him ARE YOU STUPID?! SHE JUST WENT THROUGH A WHOLE LOT OF SHIT AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT COMPLETEING THE MATING?! SHE IS MARKED SO SHE WILL BE FINE! I yelled at him <I WANT TO FINISH WHAT I STARTED!!!!!> WELL TO DAMN BAD! i yelled back blocking him out before opening the door to the room.

"IF YOUR ABOUT TO HAVE SEX OLIVER THEN WAIT TILL I GRAB MY SHIT!" I screamed walking through the livingroom towards the bedroom "ITS CALLED MAKING LOVE PENDRAGON!" Roxy(a/n:i think thats what her name was) yelled. I rolled my eyes with my hand on the handle "you better be decent i am coming in the room!" i yelled opening the door. just as they let go of their shirts. "what now Pen i was just about to have some...........alone time if ya know what i mean" he said wiggling his eye brows smirking. "well the faster you help me bring my shit over the faster you could erm.......continue what ever you was doing" he groaned "do i haaaaaaaave to?" he whinned like a 5 year old.

"actually thats a wonderful idea! the faster he gets his stuff the faster he can get the fuck out so i can have you all to myself" she said happily,seductivly and sexily(seductive and sexy in oliver's mind) voice all in one voice. "alriiiiiight um i will pack your shoes?" i nodded. "i will start on the clothes could you get my bathroom stuff?" Roxy nodded and we all went our seperate ways.

-

-

-

"ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" Oliver yelled. I dropped my bags and started growling and staulked foward. He gulped and backed up "WHAT.DID.YOU.JUST.SAY?!" I roared. His eyes went wide "I-I-I-..........sorry alpha........" he studdered then mumbled bowing his head in submission. "sorry my wolf just hates getting inturpted so that was him...." he said softly. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Harmony think of harmony. The way her hair flows,those beautiful eyes,baby soft skin with a babylike angel face. When i was calm i unclenched my fists "sorry my wolf didnt like a challenege just the Alpha in me sorry man" i said.

He nodded "come on we will help bring your stuff down to your new place" he said. We each grabbed 2 bags each and i pushed 2 boxes with my feet. "i still cant believe you are gonna live in the best and biggest dorm in the whole school damn lucky bastard you are!" Oliver said. I laughed "its not the best" I said. "Need some help there?" a voice said out of no where. I turned and saw Mac "ya just get these 2 boxes please?" he nodded and stacked them up.

"i am guessing Perry and Krista are............preoccupied?" he groaned then nodded. I suddenly heard an all to familiar scream of horror from my now new dorm. I dropped my bags and ran barging the door open "HARMONY!!!!!" I screamed. I ran as fast as i could to the bedroom. "HARMONY!" i looked at the bed and saw she wasnt there!

"HARMONY WHERE ARE YOU!" i yelled. <MATE! MATE!MATE!> my wolf was panicing. I listened and smelled and scanned for her. I then heard a whimper coming from the bathroom. "WHATS GOING ON!" Mac yelled. I held up the shush sign by putting a fingure against my lips. I slowly opened the door to the very large bathroom. "Harmony?" i said softly and walked in slowly hearing moe whimpers. I looked around and didnt see her and she wasnt in the shower. I then looked at the jacuzzi bathtub and slowly walked over. There laying curled up in a ball crying silently but whimpering with her eyes squeezed shut was harmony. What the fuck scarred her!

Mate To Alpha of the rival pack and brothers worst enemyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें