Sweet Love (Tsukiuta/Tsukipro...

By DancingLeaf16

One day you were called to become the co-manager of Tsukino Talent Productions for the eight idol groups. Yo... More

Any Requests?
It's Tea Time ~ (Shun x Reader)
Charismatic Leader ~ (Hajime x Reader)
Relaxing like a Cat ~ (Shun x Reader)
Cooking Challenge ~ (Yoru x Reader)
A Sweet Cafe Date ~ (Haru x Reader)
Fireworks! ~ (Kai x Reader)
Overprotective Leader ~ (Hajime x Reader)
Sword Practice ~ (Arata x Reader)
Fever ~ (Aoi x Reader)
Piano Lessons ~ (Rui x Reader)
Halloween ~ (Shun x Reader)
What if you were an Idol ~ (Hajime x Reader)
Goal! ~ (Iku x Reader)
Aquarium ~ (Yoru x Reader)
Book Project ~ (Aoi x Reader)
Amusement Park ~ (Kakeru x Reader)
Birthday ~ (Hajime x Reader)
Swimming Pool ~ (Koi x Reader)
Grocery Shopping (Aoi x Reader)
One and Only Princess ~ (Shun x Reader)
Sweet Spring Date ~ (Arata x Reader)
Rainy Day (Rui x Reader)
Valentine's Day ~ (Yoru x Reader)
The Song of the Moon (Six Gravity and Procellarum x Reader)
Living Together ~ (Hajime x Reader)
Trick or Treat ~ (Issei Kuga x Reader x Ichiru Kuga)
Cuddles ~ (Shun x Reader)
Build a Tsukiuta Rabbit ~ (Aoi x Reader)
Heads up for the future updates ;)
Requests~
Attraction ~ (Tsubasa x Reader)
Smiles ~ (Sora x Reader)
Running Is Disgraceful, But It's Better Than Dying ~ (Shu x Reader)
Christmas Tree ~ (Ryota x Reader)
Finding a Girlfriend ~ (Mamoru x Reader)
Jealous ~ (Kai x Reader)
An Identical Samurai ~ (Koki x Reader)

Summer Commerical (You x Reader)

1.9K 57 18
By DancingLeaf16

Important to know before reading. A character in this show is named You and [name] is also referenced as you with a lowercase. So when you read a lowercase "you" then that's you. A capital "You" is the name of the red hair boy lol just for you to know before getting confused when reading xD

--------------------------------

Today you were working with You for a summer commercial on the sports drink, Refresh. The people in charge of the advertisement wanted someone in Procellarum that would be perfect for the role of an outgoing and attractive male to star in their advertisement. So out of all the boys, You was the one chosen to do it.

you put your stylish sunglasses on and look out to the beach. Today really is a nice summer day. The sun shining down on the ocean with gentle breeze cooling you down. Being here makes you forget that you're here as a manager to begin with.

"Fancy sunglasses you're wearing [Name]" You whistles and snatches the sunglasses on your face.

"Y-You!" you shout startled and try to take back your sunglasses back from You who's causally wearing them.

"Hahaha don't be so feisty [Name]," You chuckles as he takes off your sunglasses and gives them back to you.

"They aren't your style anyways." you tell him off and he shrugs.

"Anything I wear is style," You confidently says and you giggle.

"Sure You sure~" you tease.

"I wasn't joking though," You says with a slight frown and ruffles your head. "Here's your punishment!"

"Y-You! D-Don't treat me like a kid!" you stammer slightly embarrassed. "I'm working as your manager remember." I whisper.

"Hahaha sorry [Name], I totally forgot" You jokingly laughs and a small smile forms on your face seeing You's smile.

You and you were childhood friends along with Yoru. The three of you were pretty close with each other and even now where your two friends are idols you still see them as your friends. The same could go for You and Yoru who donuts just see you as their manager, but as their friend.

"You, are you ready? We need to start the scene," The person in charge of the advertisement asks.

"I'm ready," You salutes then turns to you. "Watch me [Name] and you'll fall head over heels for me," he says.

"So cocky---" you mumble, but your mouth drops and your eyes widen. Your cheeks start to flush seeing him take off his jacket and seeing him half naked. "Y-You! Don't strip in front of me!" you blurt and he starts to laugh.

"I'm just taking off my jacket. After all it's a scene in the beach. Got to impress the camera," You causally says with his signature grin.

"J-Just go," you push him on the back, but you could feel your face as red as a tomato. you never thought that You would have 6-pack abs.

Well he does work out in they gym with Kai sometimes and those 6 pack abs definitely show it.

you stand with the rest of the workers and watch You start the sports drink advertisement.

you checked the script of the sports advertisement. It's simple, but to attract viewers it would be better if the actor is attractive and outgoing which is why You definitely fits the job.

The advertisement involves a boy (You) hanging out with his friends at the beach for the day, swimming, playing volleyball, water skiing, just about anything really. By the end of the long day with his friends, they finish swimming in the beach and his friends offer them a drink, it he rejects them and decides to drink the advertised drink, Refresh. Then he drinks the sports drink himself in front of them and say something like "drink refresh, it makes you fresh."

It's a little cheesy, but who wouldn't want to try a drink advertised by a cute idol boy from Procellarum.

The advertisement took almost the whole day because there were parts that needed to be done over again a couple of times and it just took a while to set everything up. Yet the advertisement came out perfect by the end of it.

With the entire crew, you watch the last video that was recorded for the day.

The video has You advertise the drink after swimming.

You whips his wet hair and smooths it back with his hand. "Refresh," You says in a sexy voice and drinks the advertised drink. "Drink refresh, it makes you fresh."

you blush from that scene. It was a cheesy line, but You made it super appealing.

"[Name]! Can I get a towel?" You calls out and you immediately get a towel for him.

"Sorry You, I was just watching the last video they recorded," you answer as you hand him the towel.

"Thanks," You says taking the towel from me. "How was it [Name]?" You says as he cleans his hair with the towel in a seductive way.

"It wasn't bad," you answer avoiding to stare at his abs.

"Hahaha are you nervous around me?" You says with a smirk on his face.

You blinks a couple of times. "W-What! N-No.." you mumble.

He chuckles. "Well I think we're done for today." He says with a yawn and stretches. "I'm feeling pretty tired." He glances at you and grins. "Lets get some ice cream." He takes your hand before you could answer. "Let's go!"

Luckily You finish the advertisement early and the beach shack was still open.

"2 shaved ice ice cream, 1 strawberry and the other one [Name's favorite ice cream]," You orders.

you blink. "Wow You you still remember my favorite ice cream flavor?" you asked surprised.

"Of course, [Name], what kind of a person would I be to forget your favorite ice cream flavor?" He joking says and your heart beats faster.

Why does You have to so attractive and nice of a person even if he does tease you every once in a while?

Once the ice cream comes on the table, you could feel yourself drool.

you take a spoonful of ice cream into your mouth and smile. "Delicious," you blurt out happily and You chuckles. 

"What's so funny?" you ask and You smiles.

"You're so cute [Name], you like ice cream and ate it with a smile on your face why else would I chuckle?" You grins and you blush.

"I-I don't know," you answer and start to eat more ice cream to cool your cheeks.

You takes a spoon of his ice cream. "[Name] say Ahhh!!!" You gestures to feed you and you stare at it with heart beating super fast.

Indirect kiss!

"Come on [Name] say Ahhhh!" You teases and you purse lips knowing that he's creating attention on purpose. you didn't have much of a choice but to eat the spoon of ice cream from You. "Was it good?"

"Y-You!" you take a spoon of your ice cream and force it into his mouth. "Ha!" you grin in payback for having You embarrass you like that with that indirect kiss.

you thought that You would get angry or he'll tease you right back, but instead you watch You go into shock with your spoon of ice cream in his mouth.

you sweatdrop. He's not reacting at all and it starts to worry you. "You are you okay?" you ask and you could see You's cheeks start flush bright red like his hair.

"[Name] you.... " You mumbles and puts his head down on the table embarrassed.

It takes some time to realize what happened, but once you figured it out, you grin. "Even you could embarrass too huh? Maybe you should drink some Refresh to freshen you up." you tease.

"S-Shut up," You mutters and you smile.

You may appear as the sexy guy on the advertisement, but he could be so cute too.

At the same time, the beach shack owner wants to close down his shake for the day, but can't because of two of you are joking around and flirting with other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 894 55
What if Lala quit being a Divine Idol? What if she broke her old Priticket and was given a new one by Jewlie? What if everyone forgot about her after...
294 38 10
First of all," the voice interrupted. "My name is Ray. As to why I'm here... honestly, I wonder that too. And finally, I would like you to help me ge...
14.7K 651 8
Tsukishima and Yamaguchi find that everyone on the team thinks they're just best friends. Clearly, the best option is to push the PDA until someone f...
445K 13.7K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...