Turning The Straight Player G...

By MadForYou1

"Stop." I mumble as he moves his hand to undo my pants and I place both my hands to halt his. We were hiding... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Question and Answers.

9

29.7K 898 475
By MadForYou1

So this is what I think Damon looks like. ^^^ Pic above.

~

"Alexis! Pick up your got damn phone!" I all but screamed as I grew more frantic at my imminent death.

My eyes kept searching for the grim reaper as I made my way down the scarce hall looking for my bestfriend. I didn't want to risk going all the way to her dorm in case he's waiting at the exit but at the same time I was freaking out and needed to see her before I started seizing up. I dialed her number again and on the last ring she picked up.

"Where the hell are you?" I screamed.

"I'm in the library. Why?"

"I need to see you... I'm in so much shit."

"Oh my gosh, what happened?"

"I can't talk on the phone... meet me? Please?"

"Tell me where you are."

I gave her directions before ending the call and I walked into the first empty classroom I saw. Five minutes later she was running in, completely out of breath and sweating.

"Dammit Chris, I thought the boys ambushed you or something." She panted as she placed her hands on her knees in a desperate attempt to catch her breath.

"Don't worry, there's still time."

She takes the combination next to me and I anxiously rubbed the back of my neck as I tried to keep my body from shaking.

"What happened."

"So, I didn't really tell you the exact reason why Damon thought I was gay."

"Did he not kiss you?"

"Yes but I... anyway, that's not really important. Last night after my late class, Sir Nicholas wanted to see me and I really don't know how or why it happened but... we kissed."

"Holy shit Chris!"

"I know... but that's not the worst part."

"Oh no."

"He called me into his office after I left you-"

"Oh no!"

Alexis started to shrink as her shoulders came up to her ears and she was already preparing herself for the terrible news.

"We ended up kissing again and Damon walked in on us."

"Fuck!"

"I'm so dead."

"You both can get into trouble Chris."

"Ah, he could kill me in my sleep."

"Yeah but what if he tells the Dean or goes as far as telling the Principal? You could get expelled."

"I know."

I threw my hands up in defeat and shrunk back in my chair. My life had been so simple last semester but now everything was going to shit. I groaned loudly as I covered my disgraced face.

"Wait! I never knew sir Nicholas was gay."

"Seriously! Alexis."

"I'm sorry. You're right, not important... So, what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know... I might have to stay with Trent tonight."

"Who the heck is Trent!"

"Right, I met him the night of the party and slept over."

"You slept with him!"

"No! God no."

"Why am I now hearing about these things."

"Because I just remembered, can you chill?"

"Whatever, I never knew we kept secrets-"

"Is that kiss getting to your head Lex? I'm sorry but-"

"I know! You're gay and no, that kiss wasn't even that good."

"Keep telling yourself that."

"Whatever, I'm going back and study. Unlike you, I'd fail if I don't."

"Wait, what am I supposed to do?"

"Stay away from him... them. Just, hide out in the men's room."

She kisses me on the cheek before walking out and my heart once more starts racing. Avoid the three most popular boys in here? I'd have better luck running against Trump.

I force myself out the seat and took Alexis' suggestion. Only, I went to the men's room all the way on the ground floor where I was positive I wouldn't be found.

It was empty and I immediately went to the last stall. One thing that I loved about this college, was the cleaning staff. They did their work so good. The washrooms were always clean and tidy that if you wanted to empty your food on the ground and eat like a hooligan... you could.

I pushed the seat down and sat on in, sighing heavily as I did so. I sat on that seat for maybe an hour and heard the many people that came in, and the horrendous conversations that some of the guys had. One time a guy came in and it smelt like he ate an entire pig before excreting it. I almost gagged as he took the stall directly next to me.

Another time, a couple came in and I heard the weird moans and groans as the girl clearly pleasured the guy... If you know what I mean.

When the room was finally empty, I stepped out and headed straight to the sink. I was assaulted for way too long by the various odors and I needed the refreshing feel of cold water on my slowly dying skin. I rinsed my hands and face and groaned loudly as I welcomed the change.

The slamming of the outer door had me forcing my eyes open and I froze as I saw the devil.

"Damon." I whispered, fear creeping into my soul.

He doesn't say anything; instead, he marches over to me and slams my body against the nearest wall.

"Damon stop, I can explain."

"Explain what? That you're a fag? Don't worry, I know."

He pulls me towards him before slamming me back to the wall and I gasp out in pain as my head bounces off. I know begging him to stop would just make him hit me more, so I just closed my eyes and waited for hell to claim me.

"Good! Take it like a man... Maybe I can beat the gay out of you."

He grabs my shirt and lands a punch on my stomach and I toppled over with pain before he pulls me up again. At this point I'm in mad pain and I shove him as he tried to hit me again.

Hell will just have to wait on my ass.

"Oh! You wanna fight back."

"I'll scream." I threaten and he laughs at me.

I inhale deeply and just as the start of my perfected girl scream comes out he pins both my arms against my chest and holds my mouth down. I tried to wriggle free from him but he played sports and had a body similar to Channing Tatum; airgo, impossible.

His knees somehow traps my legs between them and he's standing so close to me that I feel his harsh breath against my cheek and his chest as he breaths in and out. I mumble my incoherent pleas but he just stares at me and I force my eyes to portray my desperation.

I'm flustered by him. We've never been so close for this long and I feel my pants start to tighten. Even when I'm being bullied by him I still can't stop my feelings or body from reacting. I close my eyes as I wait for him to notice and he does immediately.

He jerks away from me and I see my opening to run but once again he presses himself against me and holds my mouth down.

"You like this, don't you?" He whispers as he chuckles at me. "Tsk, tsk, you're so far gone."

I want to shoot myself for being turned on at his voice. Here he is mocking me yet all I can think about is how beautiful his eyes are, how awesome his body feels pressed up against mine and how soothing his voice sounds.

His knees slowly comes up between my legs and I knew he was going to kick me, but you wanna know what I did?

I moaned. I freaking moaned! And I'm not talking about that manly groan that real men do, no! It was those girly shit that girls do when a guy kisses the back of their necks.

My eyes are wide as I stare at him and for a second... he stares at me as though contemplating where to stash my corpse but when his gaze goes to his hand on my mouth, I freeze. He stares me point blank in my eyes and my heartrate goes up as he releases my mouth. We stare at each other for literally 15 seconds before the door crashes open and two boys fall in fighting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
341K 5.1K 51
I softly traced his lips with my finger and then slowly leaned forward until our lips were so close that I could feel his warm breath on my skin. I l...
389K 14.6K 32
"Hey let's make a bet." My best friend Richy said. "Who ever losses has to ask out and date the f*ggot until he breaks up with you or for 6 months. W...
10K 377 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...