The Secret Hale| Derek Hales...

Par GreysWolf202

Brooke Hale, sister of Derek hale. Not able to share her real name to others, as all records of her existi... Plus

one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two

four

3.5K 83 12
Par GreysWolf202

Brooke's POV

"So basically he made a claw mark on my chair" Stiles explained to me as he drove my to Lydia's "big party". Scott barged into Stiles's room last night and got angry. When Scott punched the computer chair, it left claw marks.

"Really?" I widen my eyes, acting surprised.

"Yea. It was crazy awesome. Like, scary,crazy,awesome but still crazy awesome" He rambles

I chuckle as we pull up to a house with hundreds of cars.

"Man. You weren't kidding when you said she was popular." I laugh.

"Lydia is the queen of parties." We hop out of the car,walking up to the door.

Stiles opened the front door to be met with very loud music and a lot of people.

"Do you think Scott's here yet?" I yell over the music.

"Not a clue. Maybe we should look for him." He shouts back.

"Good idea!"

I searched frantically for Scott, knowing he won't be able to control himself for much longer. Tonight will be his first full moon. Then, I remember I'm a werewolf, and sniff the air discretely so I don't look like an idiot. I walk to the stairs and see Scott, who isn't looking so good.

"Scott?" I run up to him.

"Brooke. I can't-" he clinches his fists.

"It's ok! follow me" I grab his wrist, and begin pushing past people to get out of the house. Scott is panting behind me, and I know I need to get him out quickly.

Soon, we are out the door and running down the street and towards his house.
~~

As soon as we got to Scott's, I sent a text to Derek telling him what happened. He told me he'd help, but didn't say how.

Scott is in his bathroom. He refused to let me in because he didn't want me getting hurt.

"Brooke, please leave. I don't want to hurt you" He breathes heavily.

"It's ok,I'm not leaving you!" I sit with my back against the door.

I hear him grunting and panting, and know he's turning.

"Scott?" I stand up quickly and knock on the door.

At no answer, I force the door open. I am met with an empty room.

I roll my eyes, glancing at the open window.

"Great" I sigh, jumping out the window and running down the street to find Scott.

~~

I turn a sharp corner, being met with the front of a speeding car. I cover my face and scream as the car halts to a stop just inches before hitting me.

I take a deep breath and open my eyes, seeing the light blue jeep.

"Stiles?" I raise my eyebrows, watching his eyes widen.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" He speaks quickly, getting out of the car and running to my side. He begins inspecting my arms for any signs of damage. I pull them out of his grasp.

"I'm fine, but we need to find Scott. I took him home but he turned and ran away" I announce, making him groan.

"We have bigger issues than Scott running away" Stiles waves his arms around.

I furrow my brows, "What could be more important than a werewolf running loose?"

"Derek drove Allison home from the party"

I widen my eyes and pretend to be nervous. I know Derek wouldn't hurt her, no matter how bad he wants to.

"Yeah, we gotta go, now" Stiles points to his car, and takes off for the drivers seat.

I do the same towards the passenger seat, and once I buckle my seatbelt, he drives off.

~~
After making sure Allison was ok, which she was, we went to look for Scott.

We drove for what felt like hours until we finally found the floppy haired boy walking in the street.

Stiles pulled the car over to him, and I got out. Scott looks down towards me with puppy dog eyes, and I give him a weak smile.

"First full moon wear you out?" I chuckle.

He shakes his head with tired eyes, and climbs into the front seat. I scoff at him taking my spot and climb in the back seat.

"You know what worries me the most?" Scott asks.

"If you say Allison I will punch you in the head" Stiles threatens.

"She probably hates me know." Scott complains. I look to Stiles for that punch in the head, but it never comes.

"I doubt it. You could apologize, or tell her the truth and reveal the awesomeness of the fact that you're a freaking werewolf!" Stiles smiles.

"Uh, bad idea." I speak up.

"Oh come on. If I have to I'll chain you up myself on full moons and feed you live mice" Stiles jokes, trying to cheer him up

"I had a boa once. I can do it"

Scott just shakes his head, unamused with our banter.
~~

The next day of school went well, all up until lacrosse practice. Scott ended up losing control on the field, so Stiles and I had to drag him into the locker room.

"Get away from me!" He yelled as his eyes flashed yellow.

Scott growls, showing his fangs. His sideburns are hairy and he looks angry. Scott then comes charging at Stiles and I. Pushing down the urge to fight him with my own claws to protect Stiles, I take off running in the other direction.

Scott jumped on top of the lockers, chasing Stiles and I. Stiles grabs my arm and begins pulling me towards the exit.

  Stiles trips,falling into the wall and knocking over a fire extinguisher. He then pulls me behind him and sprays Scott just before he can lunge at us. Scott cowers backwards, and I grab Stiles's arm and drag him out of the locker room.

  A few minutes later, Scott walks out of the from locker room, rubbing his head.

"What happened?" Scott asks.

"You tried to kill us. Like we told you before, it's your anger. Your pulse rising is a trigger" Stiles explains

"But that's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game" Scott says with a duh tone.

"You can't play Saturday Scott." I tell Scott, relaying Derek's message.

"But I'm first line!" Scott yells.

"Not anymore. You gotta get out of this game" Stiles says sympathetically.

Scott looks at us sadly before walking away.
~~~~~~~

"Derek I'm home!" I shout, throwing my bag on the ground.

As I am greeted with no answer, I walk around the house to look for him.

"Der?" I yell.

"In here!" I hear him yell from upstairs.

"Why didn't you answer me the first time?" I question him, walking into the burnt bedroom.

"Cause I'm thinking." He answers grumpily, crossing his arms.

"About what?" I take a step closer to him.

"I went into Scott's bedroom and threatened him." He is blunt.

"You what?" My eyes grow larger.

"If he plays Saturday and looses control, Argent is coming after him and me!" He raises his voice.

"Well we can fight back!" I tell him, trying to stay positive.

"We? You can't do anything. No one can know you're even alive!" Derek yells

I take a step back, looking towards the ground. I hate when we get into arguments.

Derek looks at me angrily, and tenses his jaw.

Having nothing more to say, he pushes past me and storms out of the room.

I sigh, marching into my room and throwing myself onto the bed.

~~

Scott was terrified to tell Coach about having to quit, so Stiles and I decided to go along with him for moral support. We follow him into the locker room and Scott knocks on the office door.

"Coach?" Scott whispers.

"What is it McCall?" Coach doesn't even look up from his desk.

"I can't play tomorrow." Scott announces.

"What do you mean you can't play?" Coach shouts.

"I mean I can't play" Scott mumbles.

"You mean, you can't wait to play tomorrow night?" Coach asks.

"No coach. He can't play tomorrow." I say for him.

"I'm not following." He crinkles his forehead.

"I'm having some personal issues." Scott says.

"Is it a girl? Are you dating Brooke here?" Coach points to me.

"Ew. No. We are just friends." I answer quickly.

"Is it a guy? You know our goalie Danny is gay." Coach asks.

"Yea I know coach. But that's not it." Scott tries to explain.

"You don't think Danny is a good looking guy?" Coach asks, causing me and Stiles to exchange glances.

"I think he's good looking. But I like girls. A-and that's not it anyway! I-I" Scott stammers

"What is it? Drugs? Are you on meth? Cause I had a brother addicted to meth. You shoulda seen his teeth. It was disgusting." Coach makes an ugly face.

"Oh.. What happened to him?" I change the subject.

"He got veneers. Is that what this is about? Are you afraid of getting hurt?" Coach asks.

"No. I'm having problems with aggression." Scott explains.

"Here's a solution: Lacrosse." Coach smiles.

"Coach I can't play!" Scott gets frustrated.

"Scott listen, if you don't play, you can sit the bench until you're ready."

"You're gonna bench me?" Scott asks in disbelief.

"McCall, play the game!" Coach fist pumps, leaving his office. I planned on telling him I couldn't play either, but maybe he will understand when I'm in the stands instead of on the bench.

"Well. That went well." Stiles smarts off.

I smack the back of his head as we walk off to class.
~~

End of chapter!

Hope you enjoy ;)

Edited

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.2K 240 24
Derek Hale × OC Alex McCall returns to Beacon Hills after receiving a frantic call from her mother regarding her younger brother, Scott. Alex's inst...
14.8K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
31.3K 498 18
Dani Caine is the adopted sister of Scott McCall and hides a big secret, she's a werewolf. When Scott is bitten Dani's whole life changes and nothing...
3.3K 123 27
Derek Hale IS DEAD! Well... Sort of dead. After being attacked by one of Kate Argent's Berserkers, Derek dies and suddenly wakes up back in Beacon H...