Homecoming Pt.4

By lov3_dontchang3

The final chapter in the Homecoming Series.............. More

Homecoming Pt.4 Intro
Devin 1
Zyshaun 2
Marcus 3
Enzo 4
Khalil 5
Noah 6
Legacy 7
Khalil 8
Julius 9
Devin 10
Young Mon 11
Marcus 12
Blaze 13
Legacy 14
Devin 15
Marcus 16
Enzo 17
Zyshaun 18
Khalil 19
Iman 20
Noah 21
Devin 22
Zyshaun 23
Legacy 24
Marcus 25
Toussaint 26
Khalil 27
Marcus 28
Nico 29
Enzo 30
Devin 31
Blaze 32
Marcus 33
Legacy 34
Khalil 35
Zyshaun 36
Noah 37
Toussaint 38
Khalil 39
Dominique 40
Devin 41
Enzo 42
Noah 43
Zyshaun 44
Legacy 45
Toussaint 46
Marcus 47
Devin 48
Cadence 49
Tonya 50
Mama Angela 51
Khalil 52
Sa'vion 53
Zyshaun 54
Blaze 56
Toussaint 57
Noah 58
Marcus 59
Devin 60
Cam 61
Liberty 62
Enzo 63
Khalil 64
Zyshaun 65
Devin 66
Noah 67
Legacy 68
Toussaint 69
Cam 70
Sa'vion 71
Will 72
Dominique 73
Emilio 74
Alex 75
Devin 76
Khalil 77
Marcus 78
Khalil 79
Zyshaun 80
Mario 81
Toussaint 82
Enzo 83
Blaze 84
Devin 85
Marcus 86
Legacy 87
Iman 88
Cam 89
Noah 90
Marcus 91
Yuri 92
Khalil 93
Zyshaun 94
Devin 95
Toussaint 96
Dominique 97
Enzo 98
Alex 99
Cam 100
Dominique 101
Marsean 102
Marcus 103
Zyshaun 104
Cam 105
Khalil 106
Enzo 107
Devin 108
Toussaint 109
Legacy 110
Marcus 111
Noah 112
Khalil 113
Dominique 114
Emilio 115
Devin and Blaze 116
Mario 117
Yuri 118
Noah 119
Enzo 120
Blaze 121
Khalil 122
Zyshaun 123
Noah 124
Cam 125
Toussaint 126
Khalil 127
Zyshaun 128
Enzo 129
Marcus 130
Yuri 131
Noah 132
Legacy 133
Toussaint 134
Khalil 135
Epilogue 1: Mama Angela
Epilogue 2: Emilio, Vanessa & Justice
Epilogue 3: Sa'vion
Epilogue 4: Alex & Cadence
Epilogue 5: Yuri
Epilogue 6: Blaze
Epilogue 7: Dominique
Epilogue 8: Tonya and Marsean
Epilogue 9: Cam
Epilogue 10: Legacy
Epilogue 11: Zyshaun
Epilogue 12: Enzo
Epilogue 13: Devin
Epilogue 14: Marcus
Epilogue 15: Khalil
Spinoff Character Synopsis
Chapter 1: The Perfect Son
Chapter 2: The Forgotten Son
Chapter 3: Both Sides of the Fence
Chapter 4: The Man with the Plan
Chapter 5: The Boy with the Secret
Chapter 6: The Artist
Chapter 7: The One Who Got Away
Chapter 8: The Reunion
Chapter 9: The Man Who Would Be King
Chapter 10: The Father To Be?
Open Discussion

Dominique 55

2.1K 111 13
By lov3_dontchang3

I really didn't have much to move into this new place but that didn't stop me from getting out of that hotel, not that there was anything wrong with it I just didn't like people being able to get in whenever they felt like it. Devin and Sa'vion helped me move in, Khalil would've helped but he had a doctor's appointment or something so it was just use three, since being here I've grown closest with Devin. Though we butted heads at time he was the one I was closest to in age and also he was the most calm out of all of them and he made me want to be a little less impulsive. He also let me raid his closet where he had hundreds of clothes and shoes he never wore and which saved me from spending what little money I had; I sat on the couch and started going over plans in my head of how to get money..... I knew I couldn't go back to my old hustle because I didn't know this city and that was quickest way to get killed. I didn't want to go to Khalil or any of them for a hand out because I was used to making money on own.

"Man get the fuck up, we're going to the mall to grab you a few things you'll need for your temporary home since you keep insisting that you're not staying." Devin said looking at me.

"Actually I was thinking I could take a nap. I'm tired as fuck bro we can go tomorrow, besides I know you wanna get home to Blaze and the twins." I said laughing. "You've been with me all day go spend time with your family." I said standing up and dapping him up.

"Aight well we're thinking about hitting the Waffle House later tonight so make sure you have your ass there." Sa'vion said dapping me as well, after the left I decided to go explore my new apartment building mostly the exits and quickest ways out in case I had to make a quick escape. I got finished and decided to wash my clothes, I walked into my floor's laundry room and instantly my dick went brick. Vanessa stood there wearing a small as shirt that exposed her flat stomach and some PINK shorts that left very little to the imagination.

"Umm........ wassup I didn't know you lived here too." I said putting myself in check, I've never let a pretty face control me or my emotions and I wouldn't start now. Vanessa looked at me and smiled, I knew right then that Zyshaun knew exactly what he was doing when he let me move in here; he was testing me to see if I was a man of my word. "I can just come back later."

"Nonsense, you obviously have laundry don't let me stop you from doing what you came in here to do Dominique." She said walking towards me, she stopped just short of me and looked me up and down; all I had on was a beater and shorts, but there was something else she noticed. "You know you really should where underwear when you're walking around, Ms. Tina from down the hall is a notorious pervert." Vanessa said running her hand across my dick.

"Listen ma...... you are sexy as fuck and if I didn't just give my word to your brother, then nine times outta ten I would have you bent over one of these dryers right now speaking in tongues...... but I'm not going there with you." I said smiling. Vanessa didn't say anything but she did give me a sneaky grin before walking out the laundry and me being a man took the opportunity to check out her ass.

"I wonder........" Vanessa said walking back inside the laundry room just as I was about to put my clothes in the washer. "Look I'll respect the fact that you don't want to cross my brother under one condition." Vanessa said walking back towards me.

"And what's that ma?" I asked smiling, her lips were inches from mine and a weaker man would've already succumbed to this sirens song. I stood there looking into her eyes and I could already tell she was losing confidence in whatever her plan was, she underestimated my restraint, I just need one little push to get her to realize I wouldn't be controlled that easily. "You're really sexy ma...." I said pushing her up against the washer.

"I...... I..... umm...." Vanessa stuttered but she couldn't speak my fingers were tracing the outline of her pussy causing her to become unfocused. With a quick flick of my fingers the front of her shorts became soaked and I smiled at how easy it was.

"Not until it's cool with our brothers aight." I said kissing her cheeking. "You mind taking care of my clothes for me? Thanks your the best." I said pinching her chin then walking out, leaving her trying to figure out what happened............

A couple hours later I was awaken by the sounds of someone banging on my door, I walked out from the bedroom and opened the door to find Devin, Sa'vion and Legacy all standing there looking at me.

"Wake your ass up." Sa'vion said brushing past me and sitting on the couch, I noticed a bunch of bags in there hands and wondered what was going on.

"I thought we were going to the Waffle House?" I asked stifling a yawn.

"We are but the best way to enjoy the Waffle House is to be extremely drunk." Legacy said smirking as he pulled out bottle after bottle. "Don't worry Devin doesn't drink and he's kindly decided to be our ride....... so pick your poison." Legacy said grabbing a bottle of Henny, I reached for the bottle of tequila but he quickly pushed it away.

"Not that one..... that's for Cam." Devin said quietly. I elected for the Crown instead and we started drinking, something I noticed whenever we went out was Devin would always order a drink but he'd never drink it now I see why, he was ordering it for his..... our brother and I could see just how much he missed him and I couldn't help but be slightly jealous at how close they all were.

"Ayy is someone knocking on the door." Sa'vion said after we were half way through our bottles. I stumbled to the door opening it up to find Vanessa standing there with my basket of clothes all folded nice and neat.

"Thanks ma....." I said slightly slurring my word, Vanessa didn't speak she just handed me the basket and walked away I watched her progress down the hall making  a note of which door she went into  before smiling and going back inside.

"Yo she must be feeling you....... to be doing your laundry and shyt." Sa'vion said laughing, I shrugged and sat back down. "Now that we're all good and drunk let's go eat........"

The next day I was sitting with Khalil and Noah, we were still trying to feel each other out. But I could see he was growing used to me being around and honestly I could see myself staying a little bit longer..........

"You coming to the game tomorrow night?" Noah asked. "I don't play but Saint and Mario both play, they're the only freshmen to start on the varsity team." Noah said.

"I guess I could pop up, is Milan going to be there?" I asked smiling as I remembered how good she was at suc.........

"I don't know, I don't really talk to Timika like that." Noah said and I shrugged.

"Noah why don't you go check on your brothers........" Khalil said and Noah got up walking upstairs quickly. "So I heard you stopped by Zyshaun's office the other day."

"Is that a question?" I asked looking in his eyes.

"No..... I just wanted to know what y'all talked about." Khalil said and I looked out the window.

"Vanessa mostly....... I told him I wouldn't fuck with her unless y'all were both coo with it. The last thing I want is to cause you any problems....... you've been through enough." I said quietly.

"Is that all y'all talked about?" Khalil asked and I got pissed.

"If you wanna ask me something just do it, there's no point in beating around the bush about so wassup?" I asked standing up.

"Calm down kid...... I was just curious about what and Zyshaun discussed no need to get defensive." Khalil said not flinching, I sat back down and started watching the screen. "You know you can talk to me about anything right? I know we haven't known each other long but we're still brothers........." Khalil said and I felt guilty about not telling him but at the same time the less he knew the better.

"Nah everything is coo, I gotta take this." I said getting up and walking outside. "Wassup Justice?" I asked nervously.

"Nigga I haven't heard from you I was just checking to make sure you were alright." Justice said and I smiled, this nigga really was like my little brother.

"I'm good my fam is coo as fuck, you'll definitely have to come down here once things cool down back home....... speaking of which have you heard anything?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah that's the reason I called it seems like everything is good, I was thinking about heading back home I was just going to wait until you did." Justice said and now I had a decision to make, I could either stay here and continue to get to know my family or I could go back to the only life I knew. I knew whatever I chose I had to make my decision quick before things got complicated.....................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 69.7K 39
Carter is a disabled 19 years old ex football player. After an accident one year ago, he was cursed to a lifetime in a wheelchair. Ryder is an a...
222K 3.8K 15
dont wanna spoil anything so just read the story for the infro...
14.4K 179 6
Elijah life changes once his former best friend gets out of prison. He has a couple of secrets that he's trying to keep from his loving Mother but wi...
300K 8K 26
Ddlb and bxb