Impossible love- a harry styl...

By Joharrisx

Molly Boulton is a normal girl, living in Cheshire, England. Her life is as normal as anyone else's. That is... More

Chapter 1- mr styles
Chapter 2- private tutoring
Chapter 3- dreaming
Chapter 4- hiding
Chapter 5- reality
Chapter 7- breaking
Chapter 8- more than friends
Chapter 9- goodnight kisses
Chapter 10- grandmas house
Chapter 11- harry and freddie
Chapter 12- christmas day
Chapter 13- boxing day
Chapter 14- regretting
Chapter 15- waking up
Chapter 16- niall's escape
Chapter 17- harry and molly
Chapter 18- free again!
Chapter 19- back to school
Chapter 20- love potion
Chapter 21- the truth
Chapter 22- love songs
Chapter 23- harry or finn?
Chapter 24- its not the potion...
Chapter 25- harry's songs
Chapter 26- visions
Chapter 27- going into town
Chapter 28- finn's question
Chapter 29- days before the disco
Chapter 30- does he know?
Chapter 31- the disco
Chpter 32- running away
Chapter 33- harry picks us up
Chapter 34- dan
Chapter 35- silence
Chapter 36- finding harry
Chapter 37- harry finds out
Chapter 38- the party
Chapter 39- the bridge
Chapter 40- the river
Chapter 41- back in time
Chapter 42- saving harry

Chapter 6- not so secret admirers

197 4 2
By Joharrisx

Before William can kiss me, Oliver bursts into the room and he pulls away. If It wasn't for Oliver william would of kissed me! Oliver marches over to William, shoving him on the floor and sitting were he was. He gives me a cheesy grin while William winces on the floor.

"Oliver.... OW!" he shouts but Oliver kicks him, silencing his whines. William picks himself up and Oliver points to the door while still looking at me.

"Oliver I'm not le-"

"if you don't leave then I'll tell her..." Oliver interrupts Williams sentence an I wonder what the secret is. I watch as William slumps towards the door, shutting the door behind him. Now we're alone. I used to go out with oliver so this is dead awkward. He turns to face me, his hand snaking around my back. Okay, this is getting weird. And I'm not just going to let this happen like I did with William until Oliver came in. I quickly stand up before he can do anything and walk out, leaving him with my iPad... I think that was a mistake. I walk in again, turning off my iPad and leaving again, downstairs to talk to Tessa.

...

Tessa seems to be dishing out tea. I go and sit in the first seat I see and Tessa sees me. She smiles.

"so, how do you like it here? Is everything alright so far?" she asks. Well, William and Oliver both tried to hit on me and Oliver tried to hurt William and get my iPad but, hey, apart from that, I'm fine! Perfectly fine...

"it's fine" I lie, growling as William and Oliver trudge into the room. I bite my tongue as William laughs at Oliver as he trips over his own feet. Oliver slaps William and he frowns, clutching his arm.

"come on, boys" their mum calls and they sit in their seats, turning their heads from me to each other and smirking. What theyre thinking I'll never know...

Tessa puts pizza on plates in front of us and Edward licks his lips. Everyone tucks in, devouring all the food on their plates. its delicious, especailly cause i love pizza. when im done, i get up, quickly rushing out of the door and up to the room that is mine for the night. i look behind me, checking that no one is following me. when i have checked, i close the door and flop onto my bed. i grab my ipad and look at facebook. i also listen to music to drown out any knocking on the door if oliver or william come. i am actually really really tired and i think im falling asleep...

...

"whatever you do... Don't wake up Molly" the words come to me as I start to regain consciousness. What? Why can't they wake me?

"are we really going to do this" more words spill out of their mouths. I open my eyes, just as I see oliver's face right over me.

"what are you going to do?" I question, making oliver pull away and hide behind william. What the hell was that? Oliver mumbles something to William and I sit up straight.

"tell me what you were going to do. Tell me now" I demand, Oliver shoving William forward.

"we were, well, Oliver was erm well, he was going to but then you woke up." he hesitates, biting his lip. "we didn't mean to!"

"just tell me what you were going to do" I growl, standing up and balling my fists. Oliver walks towards the door but William grabs his collar while still looking at me, and drags him back. Oliver looks at the ground with a sad look on his face.

"what?!" I shout, making both of them step back, scared.

"well, as I said, this was Oliver but he tried to kiss you" he says the dreaded words and my mouth falls open, giving Oliver an icy stare. Why the hell would he even do that?! Oliver doesn't even say anything, he just bites his lip, looking at the floor.

"it wasn't me! Honest!" William puts his hands up, walking towards the door and opening I half way before Oliver grabs him.

"William, you were going to do it as well!" he calls. I now have a horrified look on my face. What were they going to do?!

"you were what?!" I scream, Oliver and William both retreating towards the corner of the room. I step slowly towards them, huddling together, obviously scared of me.

"please don't hurt us!" cries William, his hands latching onto his brother's shirt. This is going to end up like the lydia fiasco if I'm not careful. However much I want to, I can't hurt them.

"I'm not" I reluctantly grumble, moving away as they brush themselves down, both of them edging out of the room. Serves them right! What time is it? I turn to face the clock on the Other side of he wall. 10pm. Suddenly I feel something tickling my sides and I burst out laughing, turning round to see william. My smile stops and I point to the door.

"OUT!" I shout. William doesn't move.

"Well I just came to ask.... You do like me best don't you?" he smiles and I roll my eyes, Moving towards him and kicking him out of the door. Whyy???!!!!!

"I'll take that as a yes then!" he shouts through the door, laughing.

"she's just too scared to admit it" I hear him say to Oliver as they go into Williams room. There's a bit of shouting and tessa comes up and talks to them before coming into my room.

"hi, honey, I hope everything's okay. Are William and Oliver being a nuisance?" she asks me. I really want to nod and say 'they tried to kiss me!.... Twice!'. However, I don't. I just lie.

"yeah, I'm fine, thanks" I lie again and she smiles at me. If only she knew...

"well, lovely, I'm going to turn the lights out now so if you want to go to bed now?" she says sweetly and I nod. I'm actually pretty tired after all this weird stuff happening. She turns the big, pikachu light off and I close the door. Letting my mind take over, I flop onto the bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

...

I wake up and surprisingly, I am actually okay! No weird speaking, no dreams, no nothing. I laugh to myself and haul myself out of the bed, performing a little dance and falling over in the process. I hear a knock in the door and Tessa comes in, seeing me lying on the floor with hair all over my face.

"erm... Hi, molly" she frowns, a little freaked out, I think, because she is tilting her head to look at me. Plus... I look like zombie thing. I get up off the floor, brushing the hair out if my eyes.

"hello, sorry about that, I fell over" I explain, hoping she'll believe me.

"it's okay, Molly" she replies "breakfast is on the table and after breakfast, I'm taking you home so if you gather all your things and then come Downstairs"

I grin back at her and she leaves me alone. I scrabble around the room, searching for my things. I find everything apart from my hair brush... Which is an essential.

I finally find it under the bed and pack it in my case. Carrying it on my shoulder, I trudge out of the door, slowly down the creaky, old stairs. William is at the bottom, crying his eyes out.

"are you okay?" I ask him, a frown forming in my face.

"Oliver told her..." he chokes, pointing to the smug looking Oliver coming out of the kitchen. I growl at him and he laughs, grabbing my arm and leading me into the kitchen.

"Molly... I just found out, Oliver told me... I'm so sorry!" she cries, giving me a hug. "I hope they didn't do anything to you!"

Just seeing oliver's face makes me angry. I decide to call him out.

"in fact, Tessa, it wasn't William who did all this, it was Oliver. He lied about everything" ha! That'll wipe that smug grin off olivers face! As I expected, when I turn around, Oliver has a massive frown on his face and his mouth is hung wide open.

"Oliver?! Is this true?! Did you lie??!!!!!!" his mother shouts, Oliver trembling behind me.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!" she screams, pointing out of the kitchen. Oliver does as he's told.

"thanks, Molly" he mumbles as he slumps out of the room. Well! He deserves it! I go into the living room and give william a hug.

"it's okay, William, it've told her it was oliver's fault" i tell him and he gasps at me.

"really?!" he says, not quite able to believe that i did this for him after last night. And, i guess, even more that i actually gave him a hug. i take my arms off him and he smiles through his tears.

"molly, your so nice, io wish i could of been nicer last night" he shakes his head and sighs.

"its okay, william, i dont mind. at least you appologuised and it wasnt you actually doing it" i reply and he looks at me.

"are you sure, iot was pretty weird" he cries and wipes his eyes. He can be so sweet when he's not harassing me.

"I better go now" I sigh, giving him one last hug.

"wait, Molly, you do like me don't you? You don't hate me?" he whimpers as I'm about to walk out of the door.

"no, william, how could I ever hate you?" I smile, my heart touched by his cute words. I see his lips curl at the ends and I can go now he's happy. Just as I get out of the door, Tessa comes bursting in.

"come on, Molly, let's go home" she says as I sit down to put my shoes on. I tie the laces to my converse and stand up, grabbing my bag. Well, that was an experience I'll never forget...

Tessa drives me back to my house and she tells me how sorry she is for everything. I tell her I'm fine and it was nothing, even though it was a bit scary, at least I wasn't hurt. We pull into my drive and I get out of the car, walking up the tiny, stepping-stone path and ringing the doorbell. As expected, my mum cones to the door in her nightie. She probably only just went to bed.

"hey mum" I say, giving a little wave. "I survived... Just" my mum laughs at me and let's me into the house. She starts chatting with Tessa and I rush into my room, sighing with relief as I fall onto my bed. soon as I didn't get that much sleep last night or the night before, I decide to go to sleep for a bit. I am very tired from all that weirdness so I'll sleep til about midday.

...

I look at the clock: 6pm. What?! I can't have been asleep that long?! I check all the clocks around the house and they all read he same time. Grrrrr. My mum is still asleep so I decide to make tea for myself. There is some bread on the side so I Decide to make a sandwich. I grab the nutella from the shelf and cut the bread, smearing the nutella all over it. I lick my lips. Nutella sandwiches. My favourite! And, I just remembered! December tomorrow! I am actually really excited cause I'm going to get my Christmas tree! I put on the radio and dance along, doing little twirls and stuff. It actually looks quite good, I think, because I can see myself in the mirror. This is until I close my eyes for a split second, spinning into the stair gate by my mums room and over it, crashing into all my mums expensive gifts she's got everyone for Christmas. Oh no! What have I done?!

My mum stirs, opening her eyes slightly and seeing me on the floor with all her broken items. I try to gather them together but she sees me too soon.

"everything's fine mum" I worry as her mouth drops open. I cover my face.

"I, I" she can't even speak. Great! I've ruined my mums life! She closes her eyes, not even believing what I've done. I start to cry.

"I didn't mean to! I-" she stops me mid-sentence by putting her hand up and shaking her head.

"no, Molly. How could you be so stupid?" she groans and leans down, inspecting the damage.

"just leave me alone" she flops back down on her bed and starts snoring. I've just made my mum worse. Feeling guilty, I amble back to the kitchen where my sandwich is waiting. I take one bite, spitting it out again as soon as I realise I'm not hungry. After all that...

I fall onto the sofa and bury my head in the pillows. I'm going to have to pay for everything now out of my own money. I flick, slowly, through the channels, stopping on the x-factor auditions. Turning the sound down, I close my eyes, hoping to dream today away...

After about an hour of lying here, I finally get up. I don't think I'll ever be able to get to sleep now. Actually think I might've had too much! It's about 9pm so I turn on I'm a celebrity. However, it's not on today because of the football. Great! Just great! I sigh and pick myself up, walking back to my room. What a waste of a day...

...

The sun is shining, the birds are tweeting. I look out the window and the snow is falling! Yes! I quickly run to my mums room, waking her and dragging her to the window. She smiles at me and goes back to her room.

"Molly? What is this?!" uh oh... She's spotted the calamity of last night.

"I- erm..." I hesitate but she stops me.

"you do know I'm going to have to borrow all your money to buy new gifts?" she states, a serious, slightly disappointed look on her face. I shrug and frown, looking across to my room where my savings are kept. I have about £200 saved up and she's going to spend it all! This has taken 3 years to get to this point!

"fine" I mumble, handing over my massive jar. She grins and takes out £100. £100 whole pounds!

"were going christmas shopping today, Molly, so could you please get ready for me?" she asks and I slump into the bedroom, placing the jar back on my shelf. All that hard work... All those school fairs... All those-

"Molly! Hurry up! The stores will be mad if we don't get there before 10am!" she shouts, interrupting my thoughts. Thanks, mum!

"alright" I mutter, pulling on some clothes and shoving my large feet into some shoes. I tie my brown hair back into a pony tail and quickly do my mascara before bursting out of the door and into my mum.

"uh, hi mum?" I grin, grabbing my handbag from the couch and marching out of the front door. My mum follows me. I jump into the snow, admiring the glory of it. I pick some up from the window pane, all cold and watery on my hands. I grab two lumps of it, throwing both hands up in the air, the snow scattering everywhere. My mum laughs, opening the car door. It's still snowing a lot so I open my mouth, letting single snowflakes land on my tongue. This is my favourite part of Christmas. I look down my road at all the houses covered in snow. It really is beautiful.

"come on, Molly! Get in the car!" she half laughs, half shouts and I stop dancing before I slip over. I hop over to the car, jumping into the passenger seat. I fasten myself in and my mum starts the car, pulling out of the drive, the roads have all been gritted this morning but our drive is still covered.

"Molly, were going to go and get our christmas tree now from the farm, down the road". she explains, driving down the road slowly so we don't slip. She turns right at the end of the road and drives on for a few hundred yards before pulling into the farm. I unclip my seatbelt and get out of the car, slamming the door behind me. My mum gets out also.

A rough looking man with a tough build and tufty, black hair coming out from his head.

"'Ello" he says, rubbing his hands together and grinning at us. He has a deep scouse accent and a happy expression on his face.

"hello" my mum replies, sounding quite posh compared to the man.

"what would you like today, madame?" he mumbles, wiping his nose with the back of his hand.

"erm, well, I, I mean, we, were just looking for a Christmas tree and we were wondering if you sold them yet?" she asks, reluctantly pulling her hands out of her nice, warm pockets to gesture over to the long Line of trees leaning against the side of the barn.

"oh, well, yes Madame, we do, In fact, have some right here" he smiles a crooked smile, leading us inside the barn.

"what size do you want?" he adds, showing us all the different varieties and sizes.

"I think we'll have a 6 foot one please?" my mum asks and the man Pulls out a big one. My mum nods and he grins, walking over to a weird contraption used to bag the christmas trees. He shoves it through and the White netting forms over it. He looks over at us before cutting the netting and tying it. He carries it to our car and places it in the boot before leading us over to the paying table.

"that'll be £30 then, Madame" he snorts, putting his hand out to receive the money.

"here you go" my mum hands him over a £20 and a £10 note and he looks at her, quickly storing the money in his trouser pocket.

"thank you, Madame" he smiles and we walk back to our car.

Me and my mum exchange glances as soon as we get into the car and I raise my eyebrows.

"well! That was weird!" I state and my mum nods. He was really weird. Now, at last, we get to put up our tree. We drive back to our house and pull in the snowy drive, getting out and trudging through the snowy mess.

...

My mum has got the Christmas tree out of the car and she's told me to look for the Christmas box. That's this box that stores all of the Christmas stuff in. It's meant to be somewhere in my mums room. I cringe as I glance at all the broken items that I so selfishly broke. Better not think about that. I'm meant to be happy, I mean, it's Christmas tree day! One of my favourite days of the year, the start of Christmas.

"come on, Molly!" my mum calls and I forget about the broken things and focus on looking for the box.

Just then I see a bit of tinsel from under her bed. Aha! I grab it and the box slides out easily. I gaze at all the christmassy stuff and pick the box up, stumbling into the lounge with the heavy box.

"here you go, mum" I struggle, chucking the box down on the floor and sighing.

"Molly! Be careful!" my mum scolds, moving the box closer to her and checking all the things to make sure none are broken.

"hmmmm" she grabs some tinsel and puts it on the tree that she just put up then when I was trying to find the box.

"come and help, Molly" she ushers for me to come over and I nod, grabbing some lights out of the box and plugging them in the socket before wrapping them around the tree. I turn them on and they light up all different colours. They're so pretty! I grab some White snowman lights and wrap them up the top of the tree. I turn them on as well and clap and jump with excitement as the tree comes to life. We put one more set of lights on before starting on the tinsel. This year I think were having a multicoloured tree because that's what it looks like. I laugh and so does my mum. We start to put the baubles on the tree and that finishes it off. I hi five my mum and I stand there, my hands on my hips, inspecting the tree.

"perfect!" I smile, giving my mum a hug. Now we get more lights and tinsel and spread them all randomly around the house, draping them over anything we see. I put some lights over the mirror In the lounge. My mum puts flashing ones all over the kitchen and dining room. The bungalow looks very festive now. I finish it off with some tinsel and a few baubles randomly put on stuff around the house.

After this we both sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. Some stupid. Christmas game show is on. I lay down and snuggle up to my mum, Who is snoring already. I just yawn and watch the show randomly. Something about questions and stuff. I laugh and get up, laying my mums head on a cushion and putting a blanket over her. I turn of the tv and, quietly, edge into my room, turning the living room light off as I do so.

When I look at my phone I have 3 missed calls. An unknown number. Hmmm... Should I call the number or not? I shouldn't but I do and it runs straight onto voicemail. So much for that...

Suddenly my phone buzzes on the side. I pick it up without even thinking and answer it.

"hello?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 32 15
Sam Is an ordinary girl age eighteen who has an extraordinary job,she works as an assistant for the boy band known as One direction.However,they are...
148K 2.1K 53
Harry and (Y/N) are best friends. Harry loves girls and especially many different girls. When (Y/N) leaves to go to America he realises he needs her...
31.9K 959 11
Izzy is nineteen and still lives at home. She and her father move all the way to Cheshire, England where her father is marrying Anne Styles. Yes, THE...
523K 8.1K 32
Maggie Farr is your typical nerd, she's not into partying, and doesn't have many friends, her golden blonde locks are pushed back in a ponytail, and...