Rose And The Mafia (Editing)

Autorstwa _Secrets_89

(Book 1) Rose valezquez is a regular seventeen year old girl. You know happy, moody, beautiful and the list g... Więcej

Rose And The Mafia
Chapter 1: A Day to Remember (edited)
Chapter 2: Green-eyed Stranger (edited)
Chapter 3: The visit (edited)
Chapter 4: I Choose Him (edited)
Chapter 5: Graduation (edited)
Chapter 6: Together Forever (edited)
Chapter 7: I hate you (edited)
Chapter 8: A New Beginning part 1 (edited)
Chapter 9: A New Beginning Part 2
Chapter 11: Stress Free
Chapter 12: The Final step
Chapter 13: Apologies, Confessions, and Deals
Chapter 14: His Jealous Girlfriend
Chapter 15: What goes on, goes on
Chapter 16: Never Expected To Be Interested
Chapter 17: His true colors
Chapter 18: You Don't Just Trust Anyone
Chapter 19: Rose
Chapter 20: Didn't Know He Could Like Someone
Chapter 21: The Texts
Chapter 22: Unexpected Deal
Chapter 23: We're Done
Chapter 24: The Dressing Room Kiss
Chapter 25: Men in Black
Chapter 26: Not Your Typical Night
Chapter 27: The Four Boyfriends Story
Chapter 28: The Big News
Chapter 29: Tired and Cranky
Chapter 30: Fortune Cookie
Chapter 31: Uncompleted Mission
Chapter 32: A henchmen job
Chapter 33: I'm WHAT
Chapter 34: I'm in control
Authors Note

Chapter 10: I Want To

5K 147 27
Autorstwa _Secrets_89

I was standing there embarrassed that I even asked. I knew how the mafia worked, you had to be Italian or part Italian, and there were some other ways, I had just forgotten. This was all for an assignment for school, and I was actually happy to know the knowledge of all of this. I was always interested in these things. It was history and I loved history.

I think Daniel was choking on air, Chris had a blank face and Antonio had a boring look.

I feel bad for who ever has to date him. Mhm Rose that was kind of mean.

"Rose do you even--" I interrupt him, by placing a hand in front of his face, knowing what he's going to ask.

"Yes I do know what the mafia is, I'm not an idiot." I say, knowing that I probably can't join, but I don't care, I would do anything to be in it. Life isn't at its greatest anyways, I knew that by joining I was playing with fire, but that didn't matter to me. Nothing mattered anymore. I was mad at the world, at god, for letting these things happen to me. The emotions really got to me, both the accident and the breakup. I was basically throwing my life away by joining something that was gonna kill me.

"Rose you're..." he takes his time to find the right words. I wonder what he's going to say.

"She's too nice." I turn around and glare at Daniel. He holds his hands up, surrendering."Hey its true." He adds

"She's sensitive, too girly, and she probably can't even use a gun." I get taken aback by Antonio's words. He's been observing me this whole time. I squint my eyes at him and point at him.

"You know nothing about me, so how about you sit there and keep your mouth shut. Got it gorilla man?!" We hold a staring contest, and I look away not wanting to look at his ug-- actually, he's not that ugly. He's handsome and very muscular, that black shirt he got on, squeezes his biceps. I don't know if he's uptight but he sure damn well looks like it. He also looks very intimidating.

Never mess with him, Rose.

Daniel looks down, hiding his grin. I look back at Chris with a serious face, and arch my brow.

"Rose when you get in, you can't get out, it's like you're chained into the family. And you have to sw--"

"Swear omerta. I know, I know. And this whole ritual thing. But you know my life was already over the second you joined in. If anyone ever found out I was related to you, they'll use me to get to you, somehow." I wave my hand. I didn't know this information was going to come in handy. "I want to speak to your boss man."

"Um no." He gets up from his desk and goes around, sitting back in his black, comfortable chair.

"But weren't you just saying and I quote, 'That's why I brought her here."

He rubs his temples and sighs. He thinks he's tired, I'm the one getting tired of this. "I can't let you join Rose. It's too dangerous. I mean I didn't really bring you here to join. I only wanted you near me. You're all I have and I wanted to protect you. I was stupid enough to join and I won't let you do the same mistake." He admitted.

"I could be useful you know. I know it's not a game or—"

"Damn right it's not a game, Rose think twice about this." Daniel looks at me with pleading eyes. He's acting too weird, I remember in school when he use to "flirt" and mess around with me.

I turn away, feeling guilty, something I can't feel when I join the mafia, If. But still.

"Please, there's nothing out there for me. I- I can help you with the whole thing, I just don't want a regular job. I can't stand that. And I don't want to move to Georgia again."I plead. "If you don't let me join, I'll go back." I threatened even though I didn't think it would hurt him.

"To Georgia?"

"Yes that too, but I was talking about Liam."

His eyes snap to me from his papers and he shakes with anger. Then he calms himself down and looks to be deep in thought.

"You wouldn't." He claimed. And he's right, I wouldn't—I couldn't. Even though I still loved Liam, I couldn't go back to him. It was hard. I needed to find something to help me get rid of any feeling for him; the thoughts about him.

"I would." I lie. He rubs his temples and lays back toward his chair.

He nods and heads for the door. He looks back at me, "Are you coming or not?"

~~~~~~~~~~

We get to a club and I look at Chris confused. Although, the club does look really nice, and I could use a couple of drinks.

Good thing I wore a dress today.

We get out the car, making our way inside, but the line is going to make us wait, at least two hours.

We get to the front, but then we just go right through. Probably a bribe.

Nothing is better than the smell of sweat, alcohol, and—actually, there's no smell of vomit. The ones I use to go to, with liam, kinda reeked like vomit.

We get to the middle of the dance floor, people rubbing all over us, which by the way disgusts me, so I push them away.

Chris is all the way in front with Antonio behind him, me in third and Daniel, behind me. I look back and he's flirting with some girls, girls with tight ass dresses, reaching up to their upper thighs.

A random guy comes out of nowhere and grabs my wrist tightly, his breath stinks of alcohol. "Hey beautiful, how about a dance?"

I show him a face of disgust and snatch my wrist away, "How about a no?" I try walking away but he grabs me by the waist. Daniel comes 'to my rescue', giving the guy a death glare. The guy let's go and quickly leaves.

Daniel mumbles idiot under his breath, and places a hand on my lower back, making me tense. We walk to the side of the bar, and enter through a door, going up an elevator. Who ever owns this club, must be bathing in their money. I know I would. Not really, I'll probably be having paper cuts in places I don't want to imagine.

We get inside the elevator, three buttons on the panel, but Daniel takes out a key and puts it in the lock, below the buttons.

"So no one gets down to where we are going." He explains, answering my thoughts. He sighs and turns to look at me. "Rose, can you think about this again?" He begs, reaching for my hands.

Not this again. I pull my hands away and give myself space. I can't be mad at him for wanting what's right for me but, it's not his decision.

"Daniel I'm sorry but it's not your decision. It's mine and mine only."

*Ding

Finally!

The doors open and we step out. Chris and Antonio are waiting impatiently for us, telling us to hurry up.

"What took ya so long?" Chris shakes his head "Nevermind. Rose I need you to be serious, don't be childish when you talk to him." He informs me, and I try so hard not to say anything to that.

Since when did he grow up?

He opens two double doors, and we're greeted by the heavy smell of smoke. Inside the dark yet bright room, is filled with only us, except for the two intimidating guys, on the sides of a man sitting down on a shiny wooden desk.

Chris shakes his hand, with whom I believe is the big guy, and does a small nod. The 'boss' or whatever doesn't look as old as I thought he would be. I'm really good at guessing age, so I'll say he's probably in his fifties, although he doesn't look it. Not an ugly man either, especially in his really nice, expensive, black suit. His salt and pepper hair is gelled back, but he actually rocks it. And his wrinkles are barely there.

"Ahh, mio caro bambino, è infine piacere di conoscerti." He says, and I raise an eyebrow. He comes around his desk to take my hand and gives it a small peck on the back.

"Pleasure to meet you sir, and may I ask why you say 'finally, it's nice to meet me?" I ask.

"Hm, you know Italian, I see." he smiles, nothing hidden in that smile so I'm not as suspicious. Though you can never be so sure, in movies I've seen how sneaky they really are.

"Well Chris here," he points at Chris, while Chris is taking a sip of his drink inside a clear glass and I'm guessing it's liquor. "Well, Chris here always talks about you. And he has just finished telling me that you found out about the secret room and that suddenly you want to join." he chuckles and I frown. Of course he would start laughing. I'm a girl. "I'm sorry, I'm not laughing because the idea is a terrible one, because we could use a girl, but the idea of him bringing a family member inside, well... I would think he would want to protect you." He looks to Chris.

"Is he going to get killed or something for telling me?" I try really hard to hold in my very worried look and clench my fists, something I do when I'm nervous, anxious, or angry. "If he is, please kill me, I know that you all swear omerta and I honestly can't let him die.....I—I would rather die than for him to die." I utter out.

I mean every single word of that. I would do anything for Chris. I could never get rid of the love I have for my cousin. Cheesy, I know.

He nods and points at the chair in front of his desk. "Sit please. I believe we haven't introduced ourselves, yes? My name is Fransisco Fellaci."

A small gasp escapes my lips.

He was well known. I'm not sure how I hadn't recognized him before. He owned hotels and some businesses. This man was a millionaire—a billionaire. He was also rumored to be inside an organized crime, but of course people didn't believe that. Well here I am proving that rumor right.

I compose myself in the chair and sit straight, "My name is Rose, Rose valezquez. Really nice to meet you sir. I don't really want to beat around the bush, so I'm just going to get straight to the point." I take a deep breath and continue, hoping I don't get him pissed. I tend to do that a lot. It's a specialty. "I know this is a lot to ask, but I want to be in it, I don't care what it takes."

"Tell me. Would you be able to do your job, without snitching around like a rat, because if you do, I'll cut your tongue out, frame it and put it on my wall." He spits, with an icy, cold stare.

His stare is intimidating, but I could care less. I will respect him but I won't fear him. "That's disturbing, ....and disgusting, but hey I'm not judging. I'm not a snake, telling people things I shouldn't be telling, all I want to do is join. Simple as that. The guns, the threats, the killing, it doesn't scare me, but I would put up a fight, I'm not going down that easily." I reply.

We look at each other's eyes, leaning towards each other. Then he pulls away and slumps back into his chair.

He smiles, but this smile isn't ordinary, it's evil, so I cautiously watch his every move. "Lei mi piace. Lei è strettamente confidenziale. Va bene (I like her. She's very confident... Very well...) you will be able to join, but..." he takes out a big brown cigar and places it between his lips, waiting for one of his men to light it up. "You would have to change your identity, so thieves won't find your loved ones. Have more physical strength, because you need it. And the most important of all, you would have to do a mafia induction ceremony. If you can't complete these tasks, then consider yourself dead since you already know about us." He shrugs, and rests his cigar, in a little glass bowl.

There's no going back anyways. But is this really what I want? All this because of a stupid break-up.

No, I don't care about that, even though that happened, I shouldn't be in my room all day waiting for his texts, and eating ice cream in my room watching The Notebook.

Yes, by joining this, I vow to not let any guy control me and to not fall for another guy. How about I let my anger out on this?

"Yes this is what I want. I want to join the mafia, and I don't care what it takes."

~~~~~~~

A/N:

So how was this chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
365K 6.9K 47
Fair warning. This book is all over the place and i don't have the time or energy to fix it. if there are dumb mistakes, just comment and i'll try to...
955K 23.8K 54
💕 LOVING SERIES BOOK 1 💕 (cover credit in prologue) Christiano Romano is an Italian man with a lot of issues. Whether it's from his past, his life...
1.1M 25.8K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...