Onihunter Yuna

By Mysi85

Yuna Masuda is an ordinary high school student until a fearsome man named Tirr enters her home one night and... More

Foreword
Quote
Prologue
01 Dragons
02 Disaster
03 Torture
04 Torment
05 Punishment
06 Peace
07 Awakening
08 Visitor
09 Deception
10 No way out
11 Resistance
12 Reunion
13 Threat
14 First Hunt
15 Escape
16 Caught
17 Home, sweet Home
18 Acquaintance
19 History
20 Trouble
21 Negotiations
22 Shopping
23 Accommodation
24 Roommates
25 Shooting
26 Enemy analysis
27 Flashback
28 First night alone
29 Sleep disturbance
30 Potential
31 Ready
32 Onihunt
33 Medic!
34 Uncle Doctor
35 Trust
36 Order placement
37 Meal
38 Dessert
39 Girltalk
40 Serenade
41 Introduction round
42 Dispute
43 Letting off steam
44 Night walk
45 Birth
46 Dance of death
47 Between life and death
48 The shadow realm
49 Prove yourself!
50 Confidential conversation
51 The way home
52 Determination
53 The long way home
54 Unwelcome
55 Emergency
56 Consultation
57 Mythical creature lesson
58 Confessions
59 Bed switch
60 The lost mentor
61 A new beginning
62 Fashion advice
63 Undertaker Shiba
64 Ceremonies
65 Decked
66 Sketches
67 Who is Yoshiro Takagi?
68 The way of the sword
69 Wash day
70 Saturday morning
71 Saturday afternoon
72 Saturday evening
73 The concert
74 Sakura sayonara
75 After show
76 Bar flirt
77 Hand in hand
78 Panic & Pain
79 Cleaned
80 Memories
81 The phone call
82 Hospital visit
83 Visiting hour
84 Friday, July 23rd 1993
85 Angel
86 Aftermath, Part 1
87 Aftermath, Part 2
88 Setting the course
89 Programming
90 The leader of the Oni
91 Re-calibration
92 No joyride
93 The cat girl
94 We are the Oni
95 Surprise guest
96 Rescue
97 Relationships
98 Acrobatics
99 Consequences
100 Date Night: Preparations
101 Date Night: Yui
102 Date Night: Hikari & Nisha
103 Date Night: Kaito & Mizuki
104 Date Night: Takeru
105 Date Night: Wataru
106 Date Night: Yuna
107 Date Night: Midori
108 Date Night: Yoshiro
109 Date Night: Tirr
110 Date Night: The morning after
112 Tea party
113 Kidnapped
114 Hostage rescue
115 The end of an era
116 The obituary
117 Where is Yuna?
118 The Death of Yoshiro Takagi
119 The Beginning of the End
120 Assault
121 Revenge
122 Foreplay
123 Nightmares
124 Brawl
125 Tirr's End
126 Dying
127 Unyielding
128 And they ...
Epilogue
Final Words
Sequel

111 Friendships

33 2 0
By Mysi85

"Hey!", cheered Nisha delighted when she discovered the huntress.

"Hey."

Yuna had dressed in her school uniform for their meeting. She just wanted to feel like she still belonged. She also had Ayumi wrap up the right half of her face in bandages, so she wouldn't need sunglasses. The older woman mentioned that this wish was kind of strange, but did it nevertheless for her 'sister'.

"Let's go", said the blue-haired.

The cat girl glanced at her friend. "Are you in a hurry?"

She shrugged. "Not particularly, but I was bored all day."

"Even tough you were not in class." The two girls laughed playfully.

Yuna discovered Hikari, who peered over to them while passing by. She quickly looked at Nisha. "Can you please wait briefly?"

"You want to talk to Wada-san?"

The larger one nodded and looked back at Hikari who had moved on. "Yes."

"No problem. I'll wait here for you."

"Thank you."

Yuna rushed to her possibly former best friend, who acted as if she had not seen her and quickened her pace. Annoyed rolled the huntress with her eye and moved closer with big steps.

"Hikari! Come on", yelled the blue-haired.

The addressee turned around. "Oh, haven't seen you."

"Sure. Listen. I'm sorry, okay?"

"Is that why you're here?"

For a moment the huntress hesitated. "Yes."

The black-haired looked past her to the class president. "And why waits the nerd for you then?"

"Can't I have other friends beside you?"

Hikari blushed and looked down in shame. "I just thought we're best friends. Forever."

"We are best friends. You're my best friend", confirmed Yuna.

"Nevertheless, you never have time for me."

"I'm sorry. It'll get better, when I come back to school."

Hikari looked at her reproachfully. "You've never asked me how I was doing."

"That is not true."

The facial expression of the black-haired darkened instantly. "Oh yes?! Or do you really don't care at all?!"

Yuna sighed. "How are you?"

"My life sucks! My crush has an other. My grades are bad. My best friend ignores me constantly. I sit every day at home alone and cry my eyes out of my head, but you don't give a single fuck!"

"Wooah, calm down", parried the blue-haired, lifting her hands in the process.

"My life just goes down the drain. I'm sorry that all these horrible things have happened to you, but that doesn't excuse that you're a lousy best friend."

Hikari was back at crying. The huntress stared at her friend speechless. Had she always been such a pain in the ass? As she thought about it, the answer was yes. For years Hikari moaned and complained all the time, but somehow she liked her anyway.

Yuna would never forget what her best friend had done for her back in kindergarden and be grateful for all eternity. Therefore, she endured the moody girl for years. It was not Hikari's fault that she was ill.

"Here." Nisha stretched a handkerchief out to Hikari. She had followed the scene and probably decided to intervene. Hikari was sobbing. "Take it, please, Wada-san."

"I hate you!", yelled the black-haired at the cat girl and stormed off.

Irritated, the others followed with their eyes the running away girl. "Have I done something wrong?", asked Nisha unsettled.

Yuna snorted. "No. She's going crazy at the moment."

"You should take care of her."

The blue-haired looked at her new friend thoughtfully before answering: "Honestly? I'm tired of her drama."

The cat girl stuffed her handkerchief back into her satchel. Uncomfortable, she played with the closure and whispered: "I don't want to stand between you and Wada-san, Yuna-chan."

"You don't do that. It's her problem if she can't handle it."

Nisha looked her in the eye. "Is that why you're angry?"

"Yes. She's such a pain in the ass. I'd love to tell her that I am together with Wataru, but then the stupid cow probably kills herself."

Startled widened the eyes of the cat girl. "That's not funny, Yuna-chan."

"Let's go."

"Okay."

The two girls took the tram to the city center. Yuna wasn't sure who had taken the lead. Nisha informed her on what she had missed in the last few weeks at school. As if that would interest the huntress.

"Where are we heading to?", she interrupted the green-eyed.

Nisha blinked at her a couple of times. "Um ... I thought you had something in mind."

"No." Both started to giggle.

"We could go to Me-san. He has super delicious chocolate", suggested Nisha.

"Me-san? The eye-o..."

"Shh!", hissed the cat girl and looked around the tram.

The blue-haired nodded quickly and also checked out their surroundings. "Right. The guy with the eyes?"

"Yes."

Yuna frowned. "You know Me, but not Kitsune?" The cat girl cocked her head. "They almost live together", explained the huntress.

"For real? Exciting."

"He's sort of Kitsune's receptionist."

"Hi hi."

The blue-haired shrugged. "Okay. Let's go there. Maybe I can introduce you to Kitsune."

"I'm afraid he will not like me."

Irritated looked Yuna at her new friend. "How so? You're totally cute."

The cat girl smiled shyly. "Our ... species don't get along very well."

"How come?"

"Oh ... that's like cats and dogs." Nisha chuckled.

"If you say so."

From the tram stop they had to walk a bit, then they reached the sushi restaurant. Outside there were five bistro tables, but only one guest sat and that was an Oni, reading a newspaper and ignoring the girls.

"It's weird that he has chocolate on offer", stated Yuna, looking at the store.

"How so? This is called diversification."

"Phew, you really are a nerd", groaned the blue-haired.

Horrified, the cat girl looked at her. "What?!"

The huntress smiled conciliatory. "That's fine. Don't worry."

"You're pretty mean, Yuna-chan."

"Whatever. Let's go inside."

They entered the premises. Directly opposite the entrance was a wide desk, in front of it lined up five bar stools, while a cozy café joined on the left side. On the right side were five tables in one room, which gave the impression of a restaurant. Not one single guest was present.

Me stood behind his desk and looked at them pleased. Probably. It was difficult to interpret facial expressions, if you had a bunch of eyes in front of you. His mouth was twisted into a grin.

"Eye, eye, what do I see? Two lovely girls visiting me?", rhymed the Oni. The girls giggled.

"Hey, Me-san. Good to 'see' you", laughed Nisha.

"Yo." Yuna raised her hand in greeting.

"How can I look to your well-being?"

"Isn't that strenuous to come up with such wordplays?" The huntress looked at him quizzically.

"I see ... it as a challenge."

Nisha scurried over to his desk. "We would mega like to drink your hot chocolate. The special one, you know. "She winked at the Oni conspiratorially.

"As I see you fell for the milk from Switzerland, my little pussycat."

"Meow."

"Switzerland? What's that?", asked Yuna.

The other two looked at her. "That's a small country in Central Europe. Watches, chocolate and cheese. Haven't you ever paid attention in geography?", wondered Nisha.

The blue-haired shrugged. "Don't care."

"After you tasted this exquisite drink, you will think differently."

Yuna shook her head. Me and Nisha chatted excitedly while he prepared this so special, hot chocolate for them. Apparently the two knew each other pretty well.

The huntress couldn't help but grin, as Me placed a small plate with milk in front of the cat girl and she slurped it greedily. Nisha behaved just like a real cat. Even a purr came across from her direction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 4 25
Resting at the bottom in a pit of mistakes; Alex struggles to find his place in the world. Without the comfort of family, he trudges blindly forward...
1.7K 545 18
Tropes -Rebirth -love at first sight -CEO x Employee -happy ending -love , romance , comedy and revenge ------------ In a whirlwind of events, Naira...
1.8K 455 17
*No-Dah-chee* Book One in the Warrior of Dreams series! She moved so quick that her aura left behind afterimages, causing a blue spider web-like scen...
8K 349 10
A story of a boy this is. A boy who only knew all his life was about nothing. Paying off a debt he never knew how he got it. Constantly the top fight...