MY SPAZZMATE

By AllMinePark

Jimae, a hardcore fangirl of a famous KPOP boy group named BTS. She knows everything and goes everywhere as l... More

CHAPTER 1 - PASS
CHAPTER 2 - INTERACTION
CHAPTER 3 - ANNYEONG
CHAPTER 4 - CONCERNED
CHAPTER 5 - A PHONE CALL
CHAPTER 6 - CONCERT DAY
CHAPTER 7 - NOT A TYPICAL FANGIRL
CHAPTER 8 - CAR RIDE
CHAPTER 9 - WITH THEM (PART I)
CHAPTER 9 - WITH THEM (PART II)
CHAPTER 10 - REST DAY
CHAPTER 11 - NOT SO GOOD
CHAPTER 12 - IGNORED
CHAPTER 13 - FUN BOYS
CHAPTER 14 -WAY BACK HOME
CHAPTER 15 - TOOK IT SERIOUSLY
CHAPTER 16 - FM
CHAPTER 17 - OMO!!!
CHAPTER 18 - HELLO?!
CHAPTER 19 -THE VISIT
CHAPTER 20 - 히히히
CHAPTER 21 - 아직은 아니야 (NOT YET)
CHAPTER 22 - DUNNO
CHAPTER 23 - REASONS
CHAPTER 24 - ???????
CHAPTER 25 - TOO MUCH
CHAPTER 26 - THE PRINCE AND THE PRINCESS (PART 1)
CHAPTER 26 - THE PRINCE AND THE PRINCESS (PART 2)
CHAPTER 27 - CAN YOU TURN OFF YOUR PHONE
CHAPTER 28 - FIRST VISIT AT BIGHIT
CHAPTER 29 -JELLY
CHAPTER 30 - *°*
CHAPTER 31 - ANNIVERSARY (PART I)
CHAPTER 31 - ANNIVERSARY (PART II)
CHAPTER 32 - LUCKY
CHAPTER 33 - 사랑해
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 34 - THE LETTER
CHAPTER 35 - THIS IS IT
CHAPTER 36 - FAN SERVICE
CHAPTER 37 - MWOYA?
CHAPTER 38 - FROM?
CHAPTER 39 - IS IT TRUE?
CHAPTER 40 - RUNNING AWAY
CHAPTER 41 - FOUND
CHAPTER 42 - CONFESSIONS
CHAPTER 43 - BYE
CHAPTER 44 - STARTING ANEW
CHAPTER 45 - FALSE HOPE
CHAPTER 46 - AGREED
CHAPTER 47 - L.A
CHAPTER 48 - LET GO NOW
CHAPTER 49 - JIWOO
CHAPTER 50 - NEAR
CHAPTER 51 - OH GREAT
CHAPTER 52 -FOR ME
CHAPTER 53 - MAY
CHAPTER 55 - THANK YOU
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK!!!

CHAPTER 54 - MY WISH

57 4 6
By AllMinePark

[A/N : Watch the media please before reading.]

"You sure about this?"

"..."

"Tae.. you can still change your decision. The wedding won't start for the next two hours." Jimin wrung his arm around my shoulders. We're now at the airport. The guys and Seoyoung decided to sent me here even though they're already in their outfits, all set to go to the wedding.

I shook my head. "Nah.. I've already made my decision. There's no backing out." They all look at me with all sadness in their eyes. "Hey.. why with the faces? As if we're not going to see each other again the day after tomorrow. Come on guys, cheer up. Don't worry about me, I'm totally fine." I put up the widest smile I can give them.

"That's purely fake, hyung. It's too obvious it is." Jungkook spatted.

"Oppa.. please, stay. It would be better if you're there." Seoyoung grabbed my hands.

"And witness your bestfriend get married to someone who is obviously not me? To torture myself? Nah... it's better if I wasn't."

"Taehyung---"

"Look, if you're all going to just blabber and persuade me to stay and go with you, then I think it is better for you to leave now. I told you I'm fine and I won't have a change of minds anytime soon." Cutting off Jin hyung's sentence.

"O--kay. If that's what you want." Namjoon hyung gave me a bro hug. "Have a safe flight home. Call me as soon as you landed, kay?"

"Ne hyung. Thank you for understanding."

"It's your decision, not ours. Even if we're against it, we can't do anything."

"Be safe bro."

"Thanks, Chim." Then they all gave me one last hug before they leave me alone in the airport.

Waiting for my flight, I played with my fingers, played games on my phone, wander my eyes around and many more useless activities just to kill time.

'Attention to all passengers of Flight 136DB, we're experiencing a little delay of flight due to the current weather situation in South Korea. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your kind understanding. Have a good day.'

"Oh great." I mumbled to myself. I looked at my wristwatch.

One more hour before the wedding.

Gosh, I remembered that again. I told myself that I will never think about that today so it will be easier for me to leave. Guess, I can't.

I'm now imagining her in her white, long, beautiful wedding dress, a veil on her head, holding her favorite white roses and walking along the aisle with a smile plastered on her face. God, how great to see her like that.

But it's better if I was the one waiting for her to reach to end of the aisle, to hold her hand, to put a ring around her finger, to say 'I do', to kiss her infront of our parents and friends, and to be with her for the rest of my life.

But I guess fate isn't in favor of me.

I fumble through my bag, searching for something to eat or to do. Not seeing anything, I felt something odd inside. I opened my bag wider and saw something. I put it out at stared at it for a moment.

It's their wedding invitation.

Hyunwoo gave it to me days after they unintentionally announced their marriage. He gave it to me privately. He called me and asked if we can meet up and being a clueless human being, I agreed then he just gave me this without any more words to say.

That day left me in curiosity. I mean... he can just give it to me the same way he gave it to the others, why meet up? Does he already know our past? Or does he knew it from the start? Either way, I don't care and I won't be bothering them anyway if that's what he's worried about.

Hyunwoo, from my perspective of him, I think Jimae is in good hands. He seems like the type of guy who can be a perfect type for her, he's kind, caring, loving, intelligent, and came from a good family. Jimae won't be in of any danger when she's with him.

I slowly opened the envelope and pulled out the card in it.

'We're more than happy to invite you to Lee Hyunwoo and Kwon Jimae's wedding.

We hope to see you there.'

A picture of them was attached on the other side of the card. I smiled at how they both look at each other's eyes with love.

She sure looks happy with him.

Closing it to put it back in the envelope, I saw a little piece of paper remaining inside. Thinking that it's just a piece of trash, I pulled it out to throw it in the garbage.

But then I saw my name written on it.

Being curious as I always am, I unfolded it, revealing a letter.

'Taehyung-ssi,

I already have a feeling that you won't be going to our wedding that's why I wrote this. I don't know where you're at or what you are doing right now, but if I were you, I would get my ass off of there and go here to stop the wedding.

Because if you really love her, you will. Before it's too late....'

"What?!" I paused for a second, trying to process the words I've read.

He wants me to stop his own wedding?!

'I know you're bewildered with what I'm trying to tell you to do, but trust me, it's for the better.

Don't get me wrong. Jimae's is a one fine, loving and independent woman a guy could ever ask for. She makes sure that you are always appreciated and loved. That's what I like about her. But that's it. I only like her.

You're reading it right, Taehyung. I don't love her.

And neither does she.

To make it clear for you, I'll tell you something I think you should've known before. This marriage is clearly of business purposes only, not because we love each other. Our parents set this marriage and because we're both in a heartbreak stage that time, we both agreed to it.

Jimae never told me about you, not a single detail about it. It's just that on our first few days of dating, I constantly hear her calling out your name in her sleep. Then I accidentally heard her conversation with Seoyoung one day and that made me want to know more who she's always talking about. I tried searching for clues until it lead me to her diary. I know that it's a very awful thing to look into someone's diary, but I can't help it. I need to know it. There, I've read every possible detail that can help me in finding out who that person is. That's when fate lead me to you. You came just in time to solve the mystery. And btw, I know you were the one who hugged her back when we first met.

But the day we talked under the sunset about how to love and take care of her, that's when I knew that you two really love each other.

I salute you for being such a brave man, to think that you are willing to sacrifice your love for her just for her to be with another man who you think will be a better man than you for her. But you are wrong on that perspective.

I can see how Jimae's eyes sparkle whenever she sees you, how her mood lightens up when she hears your voice and how her smile appears just by simply seeing your presence. You don't know that because she tries her very best to hide it, but I can still notice it.

So I think it's time for me to give back the favor. I want you and Jimae to be happy together once again. You are such a very very lucky guy to have her in your life and heart. Go now and get your girl back.

I know you can do it, Taehyung.'

After reading his letter, tears starting falling down. I'm such a dumbass not to know it. I've been blinded by jealousy that wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

Without wasting another second, I quickly grabbed my luggage and exited the airport.

Hailing a cab in the middle of the street, trying to find a transportation to take me to her right now.

I tapped my foot on the floor while biting my nails while sitting on the passenger seat, trying to calm myself down. But I can't. Every second is important.

"Excuse me, sir. But can we go faster or can we find another route? I'm a bit of a hurry right now." I told the driver. Gladly he complied to my demands.

Reaching the place, I paid the fare and didn't bother waiting for the change, I immediately entered the church, a smile on my face, anticipating of seeing her.

But no one welcomed me.

The church is empty. Like nothing happened here.

I lowered my head, disappointment and a little anger build up inside me.

"I'm late. I'm too late." I murmured to myself.

"Yeah. You're late."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.5K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...
36.2K 2.2K 118
When BTS got introduced to a new band formed under BigHit enterteiment, neither one of them could have expected that seven cheerful, bright and talen...
259K 7.9K 45
PART 1: Kim Yoona is a regular school girl, going about her daily routine. That slowly changes when a new student arrives. He's lonely and she's kind...
34.1K 2.1K 25
- a Kim Seokjin fanfiction - in which a pair of sworn enemies realizes that they are actually secretly friends. Since childhood, Ahn Yoora and Kim Se...