WNBA One-Shots

بواسطة baldheadeddemon

A set of WNBA one shots staring you, the reader, with a WNBA player. المزيد

Why don't you hug me? (Amanda Zahui B)
Get out of Jail (Seimone Augustus)
Don't call me that! (Brittney Griner)
Curls and Dreads (Shavonte Zellous)
I like big butts.... (Amanda Zahui B.)
Nurse me back to health (Erlana Larkins)
I'm Dating a CIA Agent (Shavonte Zellous)
Small with Big Dogs (Brittney Griner)
Coach! (Erlana Larkins)
I'm Engaged to a CIA Agent (Shavonte Zellous)
Nerds and Jocks (Seimone Augustus)
Ungodly Job (Brittney Griner)
My Pretty Mobster (Erlana Larkins)
Heels and Sneakers (Shavonte Zellous)
One Tough Cookie (Lynetta Kizer)
Not Cinderella (Brittney Griner)
Only You (Seimone Augustus)
Crush on You (Epiphanny Prince)
A Taste of Heaven (Diana Taurasi)
Sick Days (Shavonte Zellous)
Three is a Crowd (Amanda Zahui B & Diana Tausari)
Soft Spot (Erlana Larkins)
Married to a CIA Agent (Shavonte Zellous)
Kisses (Epiphanny Prince)
Conditioning (Diana Taurasi)
Shy (Lynetta Kizer)
Jealous (Seimone Augustus)
Personal Chef (Seimone Augustus)
Only Time Will Tell (Angel McCoughtry)
Wish (Odyssey Sims)
Spoiled (Lynetta Kizer)
Gentle (Brittany Boyd)
Love for Two (Erlana Larkins & Shavonte Zellous)
I Really Love You (Seimone Augustus)
Doctor (Diana Taurasi)
In Your Arms (Tina Charles)
Queen (Diana Taurasi)
Killing Love (Breanna Stewart)
Baby (Amanda Zahui B)
My Queen (Seimone Augustus)
Basketball & Hip Hop (Shavonte Zellous & Young MA)
My King (Seimone Augustus)
Commit (Lynetta Kizer & Amanda Zahui B)
Misbehave (Erlana Larkins)
Ain't no Sunshine (Brittney Griner)
Evil Queen (Layshia Clarendon)
(Amanda Zahui B)
Pray You Catch Me (Seimone Augustus)
Years Passed (Shavonte Zellous)
My Wife, the Navy Seal (Brittney Griner)
Soulmate (Jessica Breland & Brittney Griner)
Perfectly Paired (Natasha Howard)
(Kristi Toliver)
Author's Note
(Diana Taurasi & Brittney Griner)
Magical (Elena Delle Donne)
Never let you go (Skylar Diggins)
Georgia Peach (Jacki Gemelos & Layshia Clarendon)
Break Your Heart (Epiphanny Prince & Tanisha Wright)
(Sylvia Fowles)
Author Note
Guardian (Candice Dupree)

Don't Fuck Up (Breanna Stewart & Lynetta Kizer)

1.7K 35 4
بواسطة baldheadeddemon

Breanna could never get used to your affection. No, not that she didn't love you attention, but she couldn't get used to the fact you would hug and kiss everyone you meet.

You were currently sitting in Lynetta's lap, laughing as the group talked. Lynetta had her arm around your waist, looking at you with adoring looks and you were oblivious to it all. You leaned against her, giggling as she kissed your cheek.

Breanna growled and walked over, pulling you from her lap.

"Bab-"

"We're going home."

You nodded and waved to the girls who simply raised eyebrows as Breanna lead you out of the lounge.
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
"Breanna! I'm sorry!"

"You always do that though! And I'm not trying to be controlling but God i hate it when you do that!"

You pouted before turning away.

"I'm going to bed."

Breanna glared at you before grabbing your hand.

"We need to talk!"

"No! Because we're going to end up yelling at each other and then not talking and I can't deal with that right now."

You stormed upstairs, leaving Breanna to her anger.
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
Breanna awoke the next morning and groaned. She had slept in the guest room, too angry to be in the same room as you. She stretched, rolling out of bed and walking towards the master bedroom.

She entered the bedroom and saw you weren't there but there was a note on the bed.

Dear Breanna,
I went home for a few days so I could clear my head. See you in a few.
Eliza

Breanna sat on the bed and felt her eyes start to water. You couldn't have just left- you couldn't. She sighed, rubbing her eyes and dragged herself to the bathroom. She couldn't break- not now.
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
Breanna wanted to beat Lynetta into the ground.

She was hugging you, arms around your waist, head on your shoulder. She was holding you the same way Breanna holds you.

You wore a light blue dress that reached maybe mid thigh with white heels and a matching white blazer. Your hair was loose and your makeup was light. You were wearing a choker she had never seen before as well as a Rolex. You didn't own a Rolex.

"Hey- is that Eliza?" Abby asked.

"Yes," Breanna growled out.

"How about you go talk to her?"

"Why? She obviously wants to be with Lynetta."

Abby sighed before patting Breanna's  shoulder in support.

"Lynetta!"

Breanna watched as Lynetta kissed your cheek and gave you a small black box. You opened it and jumped up and down before kissing her cheek.

"You shouldn't have!"

"I wanted to."

Breanna glared at you two and Lynetta noticed and glared back.

"One minute Eliza."

Lynetta walked over to Breanna.

"You have a problem Stewart? You've been glaring at Eliza and I all night."

"I do have a problem- that's my girl!"

"Well, you're not treating her like it. Why would she come back home to Indiana when her whole life is set up here in Seattle?"

Breanna saw red and hit Lynetta in the face. A fight broke out before Breanna felt herself being pulled off of Lynetta and outside.

She dumped herself on a nearby bench and buried her head in her hands.

"Pumpkin!"

Breanna looked up and saw you walking to her, worry in your eyes. Breanna felt you pull her into a hug, kissing your forehead.

"Are you okay? Your face-"

"Why do you care? Don't you have Lynetta to worry about?"

You glared at her.

"I take it back."

Breanna watched as you stood before walking off. She wanted to curse. She just kept fucking shit up with you.
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
"Why should I even care?"

"Do you love her?"

You looked at Erlana and Lynetta. You swirled the drink in your hand. You looked at them.

"I do but she's possessive."

"Well so am I," Lynetta said.

"Lynetta-"

"No! Erlana I've watched her with Breanna. She never appreciated how sweet Eliza is! She never appreciated how she was always there! Hell, she didn't even appreciate the way you left Indiana! You fucking left Indiana!"

You looked at Lynetta who knelt in front of you, cupping your face.

"I was going to ask you to be my girl right before she got to you. I wanted to be your everything- shower you with love and affection- the way you do. But she got you and she's not treating you right!"

You swallowed and smiled before kissing Lynetta's forehead.

"I love you too Lynetta."

Lynetta smiled and pulled you into a hug.

"My baby girl."
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
Breanna watched as you walked onto the court with Lynetta. You wore a black crop top and jeans with one of her Hoodies. You had your hair in two curly buns.

"Lynetta!" You said pouting.

"Baby girl after the game. You and me, dinner for two, your favorite spot."

"Promise?"

"Yes now give me a kiss."

You tiptoed and kissed her softly, smiling as Lynetta held your chin before kissing you again and again making you giggle.

"Good luck baby."

"Thank you. See you later beautiful."

You walked off and sat down, talking to some other girls and guys.
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
"Eliza?"

You turned and looked at Breanna.

"Yes?"

"Can we talk? Please?"

You nodded and followed her into the private lounge for the team. She looked at you.

"I miss you. And I get it- you hate me, probably don't even want to see me. But I miss you. I know I was an asshole, controlling, and possessive but I miss you. I don't smile, laugh- I miss you."

You looked at Breanna. She had dark circles under her eyes and looked like shit.

"Have you've gotten any sleep? Eat?"

"Yes.....no....."

You looked at her before pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry!"

"I am too!"

You two hugged and kissed before you pulled her into your lap, stroking her hair.

"Please.....please don't.....don't leave me..... I know I did wrong......"

"Shhh. I need to keep a promise but I will come back to you."

Breanna kissed you softly before pulling you into her lap and holding you.
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
Lynetta looked at you as you said those words she never wanted to hear from you.

"I'm sorry."

Lynetta looked at you and stood. She pulled you closed and kissed your forehead.

"I'll always be here. I will never stop loving you."

You smiled before kissing her again and hugged her. You walked off and Lynetta saw Breanna.

"You may have her but you fuck up again like this again, and you will never get to hold her in your arms again. You got it Stewart?"

Breanna nodded before following after you.

She wouldn't loose you this time.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.7K 50 11
silly little stories with billie hehehe Open to suggestions<3
43.3K 391 41
Woso one shots all I'm going to say is that the first few are bad but the rest are ok you can request anything I'll try my best to to what you ask ho...
20.6K 556 19
A bunch of Wnba/Ncaaw player x Y/n (G!P) imagines Most imagines will be G!P some will be gxg
42.1K 882 29
Y/n + WNBA/NCAAWB one shots/mini stories