cowan ☆ some things never cha...

Od jenziefinn

in which a boy tries to show a girl her own self worth Více

NEW READERS:
Chapter One
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New Story!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
I'm Back :)
Continued?

Chapter 22

600 36 5
Od jenziefinn

Rowan's pov

I screamed in pain as the last piece of glass was pulled out of my foot.

"How do you feel?" Sabrina asked me. I stared at the ground. How did I feel? Like nothing. Like a grain of sand on the bottom of a shoe. Meaningless.

"I'm better," I said as I plastered a smile on my face.

The doctor gave me medicine to apply to the wounds, wrapped my feet, and sent me on my way.

I walked to my trailer and saw the pieces of glass scattered across the floor.  I looked down and saw the crumbled photos of us together.

I had destroyed all the memories. But they still came flooding back. I couldn't hold it in.

Before I knew it, tears were falling down my face.  I couldn't help it.  He was my first love.  I still love him, always will.

I swept up the glass into a pile, and put the photos of us in the trash can next to my door. It hurt to throw it all away, but I had to if I was going to be okay.

I collapsed on my couch and stared at my ceiling. How could I live without him? He cared so much and kept me out of trouble. Without him, there was no way I'd survive.

I stood up and decided to go to Sabrina's trailer to take my mind off of things.

Corey's trailer was in between ours, so I held my breath as I walked out of mine.

I couldn't see his face. If I do, I think I'd lose it. I'm not strong, I can't keep pretending to be.

I looked around and saw no sign of him. I quickly made my way past ignoring the burning on the bottom of my feet.

As I past, the door swung open. I looked over and saw Corey standing in the doorway.

His mouth was in a firm line and his eyes were dark, but they seemed to soften at the sight of me.

We stared in each other's eyes for what felt like eternity, but before I knew it, mine flooded with water and I couldn't see.

I broke the gaze and ran to Sabrina's trailer.

I didn't even knock on Sabrina's door, I just went in and sat on the couch. She wasn't in there, so I waited.

After a while she came in.

"Rowan? Have you been waiting a while?" she asked.

"No."

"Okay. Well since your dad is out of town with your sister, I thought maybe you'd want to come over my house tonight," she smiled.

"I guess."

"Great! We can have a girls night and do our nails, hair, makeup, and facials and all that good stuff!" she said clapping her hands.

To be honest I was zoning all of it out, but I agreed to it all anyway.

When we got to her house, we went into her room. I couldn't stop thinking about Corey, no matter how hard I tried.

But I plastered the same fake smile on my face and tried to have a good time.

Corey's pov

Everything I see reminds me of her. I can't get her out of my head. I love her. I miss her. I need her.

What have I done?

But she'll never take me back now. No. I was such an idiot. How could I have done that to her?

************************************

Short chapter, but I hope you liked it :)

Thank you if you read this far !!

I hope you're enjoying the story, and comment what you think is going to happen next between Corey and Rowan!

xoxo,
@riarklerucas

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

52 0 12
Have you ever wonder , what is it to live in another world with your opposite gender? This is a story about a young girl who curious in how she looks...
607 4 15
this story is about a young girl growing up QUITE SEXUAL LOVE U ALL
85 9 15
A story about a teenage girl who goes into a town to seek out her purpose in life. On her journey to seek purpose,she met different characteristics o...
42.6K 2.6K 22
a story in which a blind boy falls in love with a sick girl.